- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the hiatus. Really didn;t have motivation to write. Writing is a lot less fun than reading. Anyway here's chapter 9.

 

Mike was petrified. With a loud GLICK the puny speck was sent down Helen’s esophagus. Mike was helpless against the sticky saliva and mucus which had claimed ownership of him as soon as he entered his mother’s massive mouth. As he fell the saliva was forced down his throat and into his lungs, once again he cursed his invincibility as he traveled down the dark narrow tube of flesh which ultimately lead to what Mike could only hope was the end of this torment. The flood of saliva which carried Mike through the tube moved at an incredible rate, bringing him deeper and deeper to the inside of his beautiful mother. Mike cried as he felt the laughter of the his goddess vibrate his entire world and shaking him to his soul. After miles and miles of being squeezed by the esophagus Mike was released into the massive chamber of his mother’s stomach, falling for a couple inches before landing with a wet slap still stuck in his saliva prison on the mucus coated floor of Helen’s empty stomach. Mike was blind, he couldn’t see his nose if he went cross-eyed. The massive hellish landscape of the internal organ hidden completely in pitch black. Although he couldn’t see it, the chamber Mike was trapped in felt massive, there was an endless void of black beyond him that seemed to blow wind at him from a completely different weather system on the opposite side of the stomach. Besides his vision all of Mike’s senses were bombarded with their respective extremes. The temperature of the environment might have exceeded that of his mother’s pussy. The constant gurgling beating on his eardrums. The smell of bile burning his nose hairs. The taste of mucus and saliva still infecting his puny mouth. Mike was mired in the mucus coating of his mother’s stomach barely able to move his arms through the thick, slimy substance, the saliva having drained into the folds of her stomach tissue. Mike gave up and decided to take this opportunity to rest, finding a moment of peace as he laid in his hot, smelly, slimy prison. Allowing his thoughts to gather he began to sob at the thought that his own mother after finding him so vulnerable, would decide to eat him for her own pleasure instead of helping him.

 

Helen was in the exact opposite situation of her miniscule son. She laid naked on her bed with Julia asleep, cuddled up to her in a warm embrace. She was perfectly content with her situation. Mike was now, for all intents and purposes, out of her life. She no longer had to support her lazy useless son. Now he existed purely as a little bit of stimulation for her gorgeous body. She giggled slightly as she rested her hand on her stomach patting the slightly chubby flesh in on her midriff thinking of her comfort bringing so much trouble for her little snack. She closed her eyes and began to drift happily to sleep, fondly remembering the taste of her puny son.

 

Mike, on the other hand was fighting against being swallowed up by a small wrinkle of the warm, moist stomach flesh. He had managed to get further up the “hill” of flesh he was on as the divot continued to grow behind him. As the slope he was climbing against continued to steepen, he began climbing even more vigorously. The mucus which seemed to hold him fast before, betrayed him and had turned the slimy hill into a slippery slope into the wrinkle below. Mike was surprised to find himself winning the race against the wrinkle. Just as he was beginning to start to celebrate his tiny victory, a series of thuds came from above forcing the whole chamber to shake violently. Mike whimpered as he began to try and scramble desperately up the slope but the quake was far too much for the infinitesimal boy to fight against and he tumbled down into the valley. Mike’s mother had deprived him even the slightest reprieve from her torture, and she had done it with only the effort it took to pat her perfect belly. The fold in the gurgling flesh accepted Mike into it's tight grip instantly, grinding the tiny boy as it began to force him towards the entrance to Helen’s intestines. The pressure was overwhelming to the unfortunate little man and he was forced to give himself to the void of unconsciousness. With his last thought he hoped he wouldn’t wake this time.

 

Mike woke with a start as a massive flood of cool water rammed into him. He was carried with it a seemingly long ways before the water level began to drop until he had stopped moving with the river as it was absorbed into his mother’s bloodstream. Mike came to rest on a seemingly fuzzy surface like a wet shag carpet. With the cool water gone, the heat of Helen’s insides began to creep back to Mike’s pitch black fleshy prison. Mike felt the ground and realized the “fuzz” on the floor must be Helen’s villi. Mike recalled back to his eighth grade biology unit where he learned that the villi were little buds in the small intestine with holes that were 1 cell thick that absorbed nutrients from food into the bloodstream. Mike chuckled dryly as he remembered thinking that that information would never become relevant to him. Now at least, he knew he wouldn’t be used as nutrients for his giantess mother. Mike was brought out of his trance by the discomfort of the heat around him and realized that the sooner he escaped his mom’s digestive tract the better. He began to walk in the direction that the water had taken, the villi sucking at his puny feet as he trudged through the massive tube towards more darkness ahead. Mike didn’t know how long he was unconscious for and how far he had been moved through the tunnel while he was out, he wasn’t even  sure if he was headed in the correct direction. All he knew was that he was lucky he was the only thing on the menu that night, and he wasn’t sharing his terrifying prison with any enormous clumps of food to swallow him up so he could become a miniscule piece of shit. Suddenly a loud gurgle came from behind Mike and before he had a chance to turn around he was swept off of his feet by an enormous foul-smelling gust of wind. The micro man flew through miles of intestines, carried by the fart for about a minute before he slammed into a slimy, wrinkled surface. The smell was almost enough to put the tiny man to sleep, but he was determined to escape his mother, and what better opportunity than in a fart while she slept. The wall Mike was trapped against began to twitch and he knew exactly where he was. He was trapped against the inside of his mother’s anus. He began squirming trying to get the asshole stimulated enough for it to let go of the fart, thus releasing him. His efforts only resulted in a satisfied twitch coming from the massive orifice and it swallowed his diminutive upper body leaving his legs flailing in the rectum behind him. Mike was so close. He just needed his mom to let out a tiny far and he might have a chance of escaping his tormentors. The tight anus continued to squeeze him and he quickly fell into unconsciousness. Mike’s puny, limp body remained trapped in his mother’s bowels for the remainder of the night, stewing in the stench of the rectum.

 

Helen awoke with a sigh from her wonderful sleep. She looked lazily through her mess blond hair at her beautiful girlfriend and then to her digital alarm clock which read 12:35 pm smiling to herself about how lazy they were on this gorgeous sunday. As she sat up she felt a familiar force trying to works it's way out of her tight asshole. She stretched her body and let out a satisfied moan as she released the gas that was trapped inside her. Her natural morning instincts started to kick in and she stood up and walked sleepily into her en suite, her double d’s swaying hypnotically with every stride. She plopped herself down on the toilet and began to feel the relief of her bladder being emptied. As she finished she felt a drop of piss drip back to her asshole. This caused her to remember the events of last night as she felt the pleasant tickle on her anus before it fell into the yellow pool below. Standing up. She grabbed a wad of toilet paper and looked into the toilet bowl, just to make sure she was not about to flush her son. She was almost disappointed that she didn’t find her puny toy treading in her piss. She absent-mindedly wiped and flushed. After she had washed her hands she patted her stomach a little, assuming her little snack was still trapped inside her, as she walked back into her bedroom.

 

Mike awoke as he was slammed into a coarse surface, his body bounced slightly and the light blinded the puny man who had become so accustomed to the darkness of his mother’s insides. As his vision adjusted to the light he gazed upon his leviathan mother. Her magnificent ass hanging over him like a mountain sized meteor had frozen directly above him filling his field of view. Mike’s vision was brought to where he had just come from. His mother’s anus. The tiny man froze with fear. He had had too many bad experiences with that hole and hoped, in vain, that he would never go anywhere near it ever again. Suddenly Helen’s continental body began to move and Mike’s brain tried to reject the monumental display of power that came simply from his mother getting out of bed. As her planetary weight lifted off of the mattress Mike was flung hundreds of feet into the air as the ground beneath him bounced back to it’s normal state. His goddess easily lifted off the bed and onto the floor, miles below. He watched as she covered miles in seconds as she sauntered into her en suite. The ground shook with each colossal stride. He fell to his knees in awe watching her perfect ass jiggle with every footfall. As she disappeared from view behind the wall Mike turned to gaze upon the sleeping titan who was the cause of his immense suffering for the past day. His vision fell on her perfect face and thought to himself how could someone so beautiful do something like this. His attention was quickly brought back to the direction of the en suite as he heard the familiar sound of piss falling into a toilet. He was overwhelmed by his situation and didn’t know what to do so he laid down and waited for one of his goddesses to find him. He heard the familiar sound of footfalls and realized even though he had accepted his fate, it was more than he could handle and he began to sob. As his mother’s beautiful face came into view, her eyes immediately focused on the little speck on her bed sheets. With a sly grin and a predatory look in her eyes she rested her and on her hip seductively and sneered:

 

“WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, make sure to leave a review and tell me where you want the story to go!