- Text Size +

Mike thought that being mushed under her breast was bad, but being smushed underneath Helen's supersized vagina made him wish, more than anything that he could be back underneath her perfect tit. At least there, he wasn't simultaneously being hardened to her swollen flesh by a thick layer of sticky, smelly cum; and sweating underneath the sweltering heat of the immense folds of his gorgeous mother's labia. Mike felt his throat become sore as he realised just how dehydrated he was and reluctantly decided it would be better to drink the thick feminine lubricant than die, at the hands of his own mothers sweaty gargantuan love cavern. He stuck his hands in the thick fluid and grabbed a handful, almost as if it were jello. As he gulped down the pussy juice, he retched at the fishy taste and nearly passed out from sensory overload. With newfound energy and determination, the tiny piece of panty lint that was Mike, resumed his squirming, The puny man was adhered to both Helen's labia and the bedsheets beneath it, by the mature woman's thick white ejaculate and, at the same time under the immense pressure of most of her body weight.This made squirming all but impossible. Mike was determined. The sooner he was discovered by the titaness the sooner he could be free of this fresh hell. But little did he know things would only get worse from here.

Helen sat perfectly still legs spread out all the way to either side in a full split. Her tight pussy smushed firmly into her matress in order to prevent herself from orgasming prematurely. She took deep breaths, and she felt her heart rate calm as her arousal fell to a level where she could control herself and make the intense pleasure she was feeling last. The voluptuous woman was almost ready to sit back and resume her rubbing, when she felt a slight twinge beneath her pussy lips. Slowly she ground her hips into the mattress trying to relieve herself of this minute discomfort. After about a minute of rubbing she was satisfied with her work and laid back slowly sliding her hands down to her cum-soaked slit.

Mike had barely began squirming when suddenly, all hell broke loose. As the giantess rammed her lips into the matress Mike was smeared around the enormous vulva like the tiny insignificant speck he was. After what seemed like hours the rubbing stopped and Mike was pleased to find that the pressure of his mother's body weight was gone and the only thing keeping him from moving was a thick layer of hot cum sticking him to the inside of her plump lips. Being beaten and bruised, he had learned his lesson not to try squirming down in his mothers nether regions. so he laid still and hoped she would find him soon. Almost immediately he felt the whole world around him begin to rise, and stared in horror as he realized that the lips to Helen's most sensitive place began to close around him. Mike was once again sealed in darkness as the heat and preassure around him began to multiply. He felt movement all around him as he was sloshed around inside his mother's vagina. Mike realized she was walking. She quickly stopped and Mike, very faintly, heard a drawer open and he felt his mother's voice resonate through his and his mother's body.

"There you are," she exclaimed sounding immensely horny. Mike felt the movement resume as Helen began sensually sauntering back to the bed. His body was once again ground into either side of her delighted, dripping pussy as as her legs swished past either side of her pubis mons.

Quickly losing her state of arousal Helen decided to jump backwards into the bed trying get to back into it as fast as possible, eager to resume her masturbation. She had just stood up, walked over to her dresser and grabbed Her 7" black dildo. Having lost so much arousal, she decided to start by rubbing her pussy with her fingers to get back into the mood. Her vagina immediately began dripping with satisfaction again.

Mike was thoroughly ground in between Helen's vaginal lips as she made her way back to her cum-stained bed. When Helen jumped Mike felt a very short period of weightlessness which felt heavenly compared to the regular, tight confines of the dripping pussy. This good feeling was instantly shattered as she landed, thrusting Mike deeper insinde her slit. Mike felt the pressure from the muscular walls of Helen's vagina grab hold of his lower half. Exhausted from the heat emanating from the slimy walls and the general beating he had been taking over the past hour or so, Mike didn't even try to resist as the muscles sucked his miniscule formdeep inside; swallowing him whole.

Helen, unaware that her hungry pussy had recieved a little appetizer, prepared herself for the main course she reached over and retrieved the veiny 7" black dildo from beside her on the bed. She sucked the sex toy, tasting dried cum from both her, and her partner's past adventures with the rubber dick making her whole body tingle with pleasure. Helen dragged the head of the dildo down her body with it ending in-between her legs. She drew 2 circles around her clit before thrusting the toy violently into her soaking lips.

Once again, Mike wished to be in any one of his previous predicaments rather than his current one. Deep inside Helen, vision completely cut off from all light and being cooked, squeezed, beaten, ground, battered and drowned by the sexiest thing he had ever laid eyes on. He wished he could die rather than experience this hellish environment. The little speck of a man was stuck to the side of helens g-spot increasing the amount of fluid dripping around the little mite. Suddenly an enormous hard object slammed into the pussy, grinding Mike between it and the vaginal wall he was stuck to. As the dildo withdrew, the  motion brought mike down to the floor of her pussy where he squirmed and squealed trying to escape the wrath of the enormous sex toy. But to no avail as it re-entered slamming him hard into the bottom of the elastic flesh of the pussy once again before exiting the massive cavern. This cycle continued for 2 minutes before Helen's body couldn't hold it in anymore. As the dildo withdrew 1 last time she let out an ear-shattering guttural moan that vibrated her whole body, only heightening the pleasure.

Mike rejoiced as he saw the dildo withdraw from his sexual prison, only to find himself caught up in a tidal wave of feminine juices. The walls collapsed around him as the liquid that had him head-over-heels shot like lightning out of the mature womans swollen vulva shooting all the way to the end of the queen-sized bed. However when the wall of cum that had claimed Mike was about 1/4 of the way out of the vagina the walls contracted completely holding the dust speck that was Mike in place while the honey shot past his miniscule body. As the muscles loosened their hold on the tiny man he found himself dangling from the ceiling of her titanic pussy by a thread of Helen's cum. Oce again a tidal wave of cum consumed Mike, this one slightly less powerful than the last. This time he was caught by her contractions 1/2 out of her vagina and left plastered to the side of her pussy. This happened 2 more times before mike gently dribbled out from between her lips in a tiny rivulet of cum. Mike was blinded by the sudden burst of light as the drop of cum he was stuck in rolled down her perineum, past her winking asshole before he finally came to a stop in the massive ocean of cum that was slowly seeping into his mother's bedsheets and matress. Mike couldn't begin to comprehend what had just happened to him. His vision began to go black as he sunk into the puddle of his mother's cum, the last thing he saw before passing out was Helen's pillowy ass lift off the mattress before coming down and landing on top of him.

Chapter End Notes:

What do guys think? Where should he go next? Mouth or butt? Thanks for reading!