- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is just kind of an in-between chapter.

The feeling of their labias rubbing against each other with the added knowledge of their pathetic toy being trapped in between was once again, a perfect sexual experience for both voluptuous women. Julia laid on her back and received Helen's thrusts as the scissored one another. Their moans and gasps and whimpers in perfect harmony with the wet smacking sound of the juices flowing between the goddesses.

Deep in the cacophony of flesh and sweat and vaginal excretions, a miniscule boy, half a millimeter tall was being smashed by the smooth, malleable flesh of his owners. One moment being on the brown pussy lips of Julia, in a fold of her right beneath her clit. To being dragged between the 2 tight vaginas, for miles along their nether regions, ending up smeared against his mother's pussy by a ludicrous amount of both of their cum, as she went in for another thrust.

Mike was just a mote of dust in a landslide. Unable to cry or scream or move by his own will, he surrendered to the onslaught. Julia came first while Mike was trapped in between Helen's pussy lips, he watched as her vagina contracted in an awesome display of raw muscular power, each contraction letting out a torrential downpour of fluid that would put Niagara Falls to shame. After a moment he was rammed into said falls and once again ground between the giantesses. He could feel their screams vibrate through their bodies as Helen climaxed as well, pulling away from Julia letting her puny son drip down in the river of her honey onto her lover's already soaked lips. Mike lay encased in cum, below him a sprawling landscape of perfect brown skin for miles in every direction, and far above him, his mother's perfect pussy still dripping, leered above him like a massive woman-shaped planet. After the excitement of the moment subsided, the shadow of Mike's mother subsided and an earthquake ensued as she moved to lie down beside the Latina. A familiar shadow approached the pathetic mite and he realized he was about to once again be swiped up by a woman's gigantic finger. After the finger descended upon him and squashed him into the flesh below he was torn from his pathetic position at Mach speed to be judged by the cruel goddesses that owned him. As he lay spread eagle against the tip of the Latina's finger, he felt the titan's gaze upon him and saw their expressions quickly becoming amused at the utterly pathetic sight before them.

"YOU KNOW I COULDN'T EVEN REALLY FEEL HIM, BUT KNOWING HE WAS THERE MADE IT SOO MUCH HOTTER YOU KNOW?"

Julia said, her voice breaking slightly due to the intensity of the moments prior. Helen nodded in agreement. Mike felt even more pathetic knowing that his presence wasn't even pleasing to the perfect women if it weren't for the humiliation aspect of him being there. Suddenly the Mach speed motion began again and was brought back between the legs of his colossal captor, and Julia wiped him daintily off of her fingertip onto her wrinkled, winking anus. Mike knew he was in trouble as the light started to fade as if a garage door was closing, and he began to turn 90 degrees as Julia closed her legs as she rolled her thick form from her back onto her side, to face Helen. In doing so entombing the puny boy between her globular asscheeks, and sealing him in darkness.

Julia giggled at the thought of her slave who she had just subjected to one of the worst places on her body.

?That was fucking amazing Helen.?

She gasped still breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeah"

Helen could barely choke out between gasps, her orgasm having just subsided.

"I have something to show you."

Julia said shifting up onto her knees and bending down off the bed, giving Helen an unadulterated view of her puny son plastered pathetically to her anus as Julia's cheeks spread. Helen couldn't help but bring her hand down between her legs and rubbing tiny circles around her clit, taking in deep, heavy breaths in order to avoid getting too carried away. Julia managed to reach the journal which she had left beside the bed as they fucked, deciding that she couldn't wait any longer and her methods that she had written down could wait a little bit longer as the 2 women destroyed any sexual tension between them. As Julia sat up Helen whimpered and had to close her legs to avoid cumming as she watched Julia's butt cheeks slap together and engulf her little toy once more.

"Wanna see what's inside?"

Julia said. Helen could only nod frantically, with a pained look on her face as she resisted her orgasm.

"Ok so here I've written every idea I've had for the past 100 years about what to do when I finally got my hands on a tiny man of my own."

She slowly undid the binding of the ancient leatherback book and carefully opened it to the marked page, on which there was a simple list comprising of her various naughty ideas she'd had throughout the years.

"Which one do you want to try first?"

Julia asked with a sly smile. Helen started at the list intently, trying to soak in each and every item. She looked up at Julia and smiled.

Chapter End Notes:

Big plans for the future of the story, as always make sure to leave a review.