- Text Size +

 

Paul’s sister was the worst. Plain and simple. She had always had a knack for getting him in trouble. To this day he still wasn’t quite sure why she did it but it almost seemed like her goal in life to make sure his mother would punish him. Not to mention that whatever the offense was, she made sure to find a way to make his mother allow her to punish him. And it always came back to the same thing. Her feet and his face. Every single time it always came to that, and his sister made sure that she made her feet as rancid as possible for the occasion. The only thing that seemed to make these punishments palletable was the fact that they would come to an end after a brief period. The longest he ever had to endure torture at her feet was a month. It was for sneaking into her room and stealing thirty dollars. His mother decided he would pay off his thievery be serving his sister for a dollar a day however she deemed fit. The only problem was, he didn’t do it.

 

That was the main problem with his sister. He never did it but she always managed to convince his mother that he had. You see Paul’s mother was a gullible woman to say the least. Now that doesn’t mean she was stupid in fact she was far from it. Like most of the women in Paul’s life his mother was a smart and successful woman. Hell the only reason they lived in such a big and beautiful house was because of her. No the main problem lied in how trusting she was.

 

His mother believed that her children could do no wrong. That’s why whenever his sister told her that Paul had done something bad she was devastated and would punish him relentlessly. It was also why she was so willing to believe Paul’s almost too perfect sister whenever she did decide she wanted to lie about him. Of course there was always the creeping worry that his mother may enjoy punishing him as much as his sister did. She did, after all, have a less than ideal view of men ever since their father left. But it was nothing more than a passing thought to Paul. After all assuming never got anyone anywhere.

 

Lately though. It seemed that as though Paul’s life was actually quite nice. It had been almost a month since his last punishment dealt out through his sisters feet. He seemed to be doing decent in school despite his lack of academic skill. Yes life was going fine for young paul, that is until that fateful day. The day that the life of Paul: son, student, and ordinary young boy would end and the life of Paul: foot toy, family slave, and living sweat sponge would begin.

 

“Paul you get down here right now mister! I know what you did you naughty boy so get down here and face the music!” It was something Paul was all to used to hearing and knew his brief reprieve from his sisters torment had finally come to an end. Paul let out a long sigh before pulling himself from his bead and walking downstairs, head pointed to the ground. The walk down the stairs in these incidents was arguably the worst part of the punishment. Knowing there was nowhere he could go and nothing he would be able to do about it.

 

Paul finally made it downstairs and into the living room seeing his mother in a blue and white dress holding a pair of white stockings in her hand her high heels still on sitting in a recliner and his sister in a plaid shirt with a bright green skirt stood behind her a large grin on her face. He knew what was happening before his mother even started talking. The look on his mother's face told him she thought he had done something bad again. Paul looked to the floor and stepped forward feeling as if he was about to face a sentence from a judge.

 

“Paul you have done some naughty things in the past but this just takes the cake. Your sister has just informed me that you were, my god I can’t even say it, she told me she saw you in MY room sniffing MY stockings.” Paul’s mother said a look of disgust on her face. Paul recoiled in shock at the accusation. Sniffing her stockings, did she not realize he hated feet. That’s why he was punished with his sisters feet all the time. He opened his mouth to defend himself as his mother raised a hand cutting him off.

 

“Save it mister your sister even brought me the stockings you had your grubby little nose in. I can’t believe my own son would do something like this with the stockings of his own mother. The thought of it just fills me with disgust.” Paul’s mother said shaking her head with a heavy sigh before continuing, “So you must be punished for this. I was going to just ground you because putting you under your sister's command seems like a treat to a naughty boy like you. But then your sister had a wonderful idea, isn’t that right dear.” She finished looking back to Paul’s sister who quickly hid her smile trying to look serious.

 

“Yes mother I believe I have the perfect punishment. You see I figured if he liked your feet so much he would sneak your stockings then perhaps you should indulge him in that fact. Subject him to your feet for some time and if he sucubs to his erm “urges” then he spends more time at your feet until he grows sick of them. I think it is the best way to cure him of his affliction.” Paul's sister said making sure to stand straight and putting on the best “good girl” face she could while her mother was watching.

 

Paul didn’t find himself very concerned by his sisters fakeness however. No instead he was trying to make sense of the absurdity he just heard. Indulge in his urges, he didn’t even have a foot fetish. This had to stop he wouldn’t be able to stand being around his mom’s feet for any more than a few minutes. Her feet were notoriously terrible and the family often joked that if she didn’t take a shower after work she would stink up the entire house. Again paul tried to interrupt but his overbearing mother spoke over him.

 

“Stop trying to interrupt Paul, you’ve done enough already don’t you think. Now I thought your sister’s idea was fantastic but I wanted to take it a step further. After all this is normal offense don’t you think? Then I remembered my friend from the FCMF medical research lab and asked her if she could get me something special for your punishment.” She said dangling what looked like a small bottle of pills with a tiny man under what looked like a big foot on it. She popped the top off of the bottle and pulled out one small pink pill handing it to Paul with a small glass of water nearby.

 

“Now you take that right now mister or I extend your punishment before you even know what it is. And trust me you aren’t going to want me to extend it.” Paul’s mother commanded. Not wanting to anger his mother any more than she already was paul quickly popped the pill into his mouth downing it with the water smoothly. It seemed to act fast as Paul feels a warmth spreading through his whole body.

 

“What you just ingested is a pill that is made to shrink you down in size to an inch tall. When that happens I’m going to tuck you away into my heel pressed up against my stinky sweaty foot for one whole hour. Then if I feel you release onto my foot I am going to extend your time shrunk. Once you learn to control your urges I’ll THINK about letting you out of my shoe.” She explained matter of factly as Paul began to notice the room get bigger.

 

“Wait mom I didn’t do it I promise! I don’t like feet please you can’t do this to me!” Paul begged as the room just grew bigger ever so slowly. His mother glared at him before responding in a cold voice.

 

“Are you trying to call your sister a liar.” She said shaking her head, “Just for that I’m going to be extending your total sentence by two months. If you value your freedom I would stop bad talking one of your future owners now.”

 

Paul was taken aback. A month, was she joking. A month shrunken under their nasty sweaty feet. He wouldn’t survive, he would surely die. And what did she mean owners. They were still going to let him go free sometimes right? What about school or friends or anything besides dirty stinky feet?

 

Unfortunately he didn’t have time to dwell on it as the shrinking was finally starting to speed up. The room now grew until everything around him seemed like mountains. His mother and sister now looked like titans standing, or I guess in his mother's case sitting, at heights he needed to crane his neck to see. But he had no time for it as his mother rose from her seat and began reaching down for her shrunken son. Seeing it coming Paul quickly began to run away. Of course he didn’t get far from his massive mother whose finger wrapped the tiny Paul up into a warm sweaty fist before bringing him up to her eyes.

 

“Trying to run from your punishment huh. Well I suppose if you already have a month you must really not care about the consequences of your actions. Well that's another month for you mister. Now I’d just let this happen if I were you or things are going to get a whole lot worse for you.” His mother said tightening her grip slightly. She then made a show of falling back into the chair and using her other hand to pull her high heel off with a small popping sound unleashing a wave of nauseating foot smell into the room. Even Paul’s sister could be seen covering her nose standing a bit away. His mother's calloused greasy sole lie on a small ottoman toes wiggling free from their confines.

 

Paul tried to move his hand up to block out the disgusting smell but was unable to pull his arms up from his mother's clenched fist. While squirming Paul also felt a strange warm sensation. It coursed through his body like electricity with every movement. Just like that he could feel him member slowly growing despite the nasty smell attacking his nose. What was happening to him? He hated feet and he hated this smell so why was he aroused?

 

What paul didn’t know was the side effect that came with the shrinking pill. It was made with the purpose of training people to associate the smell and taste of feet with pleasure. As such it increased the users libido and sexual sensitivity by at least 100 times the normal amount. Because of this, just the feeling of his mothers warm hand on his body as he squirmed was enough to bring him to full mast.

 

“Already aroused? You really are a little pervert aren’t you? Are you still going to try and say you don’t like your mothers feet now? Not that I would be able to hear you at this size. Well I suppose it’s time to get your punishment started.” Paul’s mother said slowly moving her massive hand to her even bigger awaiting foot.

 

Paul was immediately slammed into the hot sweaty foot flesh as he felt it seeping into his skin. His mother's other hand grabbed her red heel and brought it back to her foot. She gave her little son one last look before slipping her foot into the dank damp shoe. As soon as the foot slid into the heel the friction affected pauls body greatly as he screamed in both a mixture of pleasure and agony unloading his first load into the greasy sole of his mother's foot. Outside the shoe his mother’s eyes shot open in surprise.

 

“Well I didn’t expect that. Already ejeculating into your own mothers feet. Oh well I suppose it's only natural from a foot freak like yourself. Dear put a tally down on the board for one year of shrunken slavery.” His mother said to his sister who smiled with delight putting down a tally mark.

 

Inside of the shoe was a new type of hell the likes of which Paul had never before experienced. I mean his sisters feet were bad, and every time he had to endure it he wished he were dead but this was something different. At this size his entire body was drenched in the putrid sweat of his mother. Not to mention the intense heat and the repulsive smell that seemed to assault him relentlessly. His mother's heels must have been a bit small as the foot seemed to be cramed in tightly. This tightness meant that Paul had zero room to move and the greasy flesh pressed harder and harder into his tiny form causing the foot sweat to ooze onto him. Still at least like this he would be able to stop himself from cumming. At least that's what he thought before his mother began to scrunch er toes causing the slick flesh to slide up and down his now revealed member.




Paul's mother felt her son cum again into her foot as she let out a sigh. Before a small smile creeped onto her face. She didn’t take any joy in this but she would be lying if she didn’t say that the fact her nasty feet were bringing her son pleasure was somewhat entertaining. She turned to her daughter telling her to put another tally onto the board as she sentenced her son to another year of foot slavery. Letting her son stew in her smell again for a while she grew frustrated when she didn’t feel his tiny member poking her foot any longer. Then she remembered what she did before. So keeping in mind that this was for the bettering of her son and biting her lower lip Paul’s mother began to slowly scrunch her toes and slid her foot up and down in her shoe feeling a tiny ounce of joy as she felt Pauls member slowly but surely poke the sole of her foot as she increased the speed of her scrunching and wigged her foot a bit until much to her delight she felt the wet spurt of her tiny son orgasming into her foot again and turned to Paul’s sister.




Paul’s sister turned to mark down another year of  foot slavery for her brother as she could no longer hide her smile. She had really done it this time. Poor Paul was already up to two whole years trapped under the stinky sweaty feet of his family and there was nothing he could do about it. Of course he could try and convince their mother that she had lied, which she had, but from the way their mother was trying to make her brother orgasm she had a feeling she was taking some pleasure in his torture. Paul’s sister could only stand there and wait with sadistic glee at the idea of adding another year of agony to her brother’s sentence with a little line of chalk. And that chance came as her mother spoke up again.

 

“This is serious! Three times already? It can’t be pleasant in there!” Paul’s mother said mocking shock knowing that she was partially responsible for his constant cumming.

 

“Should I tally it mother?” Paul’s sister said pressing the chalk to the board with a grin of glee upon hearing this. Three whole years of nothing but cleaning stinky sweaty feet for her little brother, and she was responsible. Just the thought of it made her absolutely giddy.

 

*Sigh* “Yes dear. That’s another year of being tiny for you mister!” His mother shouted in a overly scolding tone down at the shoe prison her son sat in, her toes still scrunching in an attempt to force another orgasm out of him.

 

Paul was sobbing into the nasty foot flesh that encased him on all sides. The sweat was too much and being constantly pumped into his mouth. His last orgasm had him scream which only succeeded in filling his mouth with his mothers nasty foot as sweat flowed in a constant stream down his throat. His member was already beginning to throb from the constat pleasure and orgasms he was forced to have and yet it didn’t seem as if it was stopping. And on top of it all what he was hearing was enough to break his spirits. Three years, 1095 days of nothing but sweaty feet. And if this pill is what did this to him he would be trapped in this erotic hell. Forced to orgasm into the disgusting sweaty flesh that he despised so much. And worst of all his mother truly believed he was a pervert. Someone who got off to the nasty smell and taste of his own mothers feet. And so Paul continued to sob as he felt his pleasure come to a peak once again and cum flew from his member into his sweaty prison.

 

“Oh there he goes again. My goodness you must really love your mother’s nasty feet. I haven’t showered yet but don’t worry I’ll make sure the only cleaning they get is from your mouth just so you can enjoy them.” His mother said a grin in her voice that now even Paul could hear causing him to cry even more.

 

“I'll mark it mother. Speaking of cleaning how about you make Paul lick your feet while he's at it. I bet that will get him all hot and bothered and we can see how much he REALLY likes your feet” His sister said as she happily hummed to herself, putting down another chalk mark signifying another 365 days of foot slavery.

 

“Good idea sweetie! You heard her Paul. Put that tongue to work right now mister. Every second I don’t feel that tongue on my soles is another month so get licking.” His mother said now pushing her foot now trapping paul into the sole of her other foot, forcing paul even deeper into the sweaty greasy flesh and creating even more friction.

 

All Paul could do was cry as his tongue forced its way onto the sole stuck into his mouth lapping away at the sweaty foot, filling his mouth with the acrid taste of his mother’s foot sweat as his swelling throbbing groin crescendoed into another screaming orgasm giving paul another year of slavery. And with the way things were going little Paul would be getting very used to his mother's feet, for years and years to come.