- Text Size +

Prologue 2 – A Secret Mission?


Avalon

“Can’t you stay here and please think of the wonderful work you can perform at my dad’s farm”, Lyroo said.

 

“I’m sorry Lyroo, I already made up my mind. I’m only here to collect my pets”, Wendy said.

 

Wendy de Reus leaves Tanhauser University and HOS chapter run by Lyroo. Wendy took her human stock with her and they parted ways. Lyroo had tried to convince Wendy to stay and work at her father’s human farm, but Wendy had other plans.

 

Thanks to her growing friendship with Niall, Naskia, Loona and Nonah, she got an offer from Pryvani Tarsuss to work and live on her moon Avalon. “I got an offer I couldn’t refuse”, Wendy had said to her friend Lyroo before leaving.

 

Pryvani revealed some interesting projects and research being done with humans and the vast human habitat with small villages and a big city called Atlantis.

This was an offer Wendy couldn’t refuse and was a dream come through for her, duss she took it and went to Avalon.

 

On Avalon she met Pryvani in person. She also met Rixie, Alex, Dr. Kahree Selil, Brinn, Zava, Taron, Nick, Sophia, Trell and the influential people of Avalon.

 

Pryvani and Wendy had a deep talk with each other about humans and the role of humans, the intelligence of humans and the relationship of Titans and humans according to Sonda Har. She showed Wendy around Avalon and eventually let the people know she was the goddess servant. Wendy got frequent access and the people of Avalon also viewed her as a goddess only second to Pryvani. They came to love her and Wendy loved the role of a goddess. She admired Pryvani very much and found her perfect as the role of a goddess and role model. She didn’t really agree with Pryvani to tell the people of Avalon the truth about it, but she could understand it and accepted her decision. It would also affect her role.

 

Wendy also spent time with Rixie and Alex. With Alex she listened to his stories of Earth and was fascinated by them. With Rixie she sometimes sparred and learned how the fight. Rixie easily beat her but noticed that Wendy had enormous physical strength and hard punches that were on par with the strongest male Titans she faced before. This was something very odd to Rixie. She could bond with her because they were both orphans.

 

Wendy had some interesting talks with others that would form her character. Worked with Dr. Kahree Selil and sometimes with Brinn.

 

She absolutely despised Trell and gave her a massive beating after Rixie was done freeing Nick and out of sight. Trell had said some specific things to Wendy, which triggered the Red-haired Titaness to lash out at Trell in the most violent of ways. Multiple bone fractures all over Trell’s body and completely defeated look were the results.

 

Over the course of her stay on Avalon, she became more obsessed with the planet Earth after some talks with Earth humans like Niall and Alex and the usage of Earth holoprograms.

 

After the Trell incident and the Rutger Massacre, she asked vigorously if she could go on an expedition to Earth on the southern continent known as Antarctica. Wendy gave some interesting reasons and one, in particular, she felt so strongly about in the short term.

 

Pryvani reluctantly agreed with Wendy’s reasons and because she could see enormous benefits for humans from that expedition and with her influence she could get Wendy and some other Titan and humans to go with her.

 

It would take a lot of effort and favors from many friends and others for the ex-supreme goddess of Avalon, but after the long discussion with Wendy it seemed like the only right path to take.

 

Journey to Earth (8 October 2020)

Location Saturn’s moon Titan, Titan Station.

 

ISS Gyfjon (Class: Kuklopes)
Length: 209.22 units ;  8.79 km  (Maximum crew 150)

 

Xifos (Aspis II Class Carrier)
Length: 501.04 units ; 21.12 km (Maximum crew 1100)

 

Many heavy pieces of equipment were loaded onboard of the Xifos/ISS Gyfjon. Aertimus Bass was overseeing the whole endeavor.

 

“Why do we have to do this again, sir”, Lemm Tamm said annoyed.

 

“We have our orders from higher up to transport this stuff”, Aertimus Bass said.

 

“Yes, from someone with way too much money and green hair”, Lemm said.

 

Wendy was looking with some amazement at these 2 enormous ships. She would board on the ISS Gyfjon as most of the base set up equipment would be carried by the larger Xifos Carrier.

 

They had to do it a when it was quiet and work fast. Pryvani bribed a lot of people on Titan Station to look the other way or actively helped the mission. They all agreed and were loyal to her because she helped them a lot over the years with their positions.

 

It never ceases to amaze Wendy what this woman was capable of. Maybe she really was a Goddess.

 

As Wendy walked on the elevated plateau to the entrance of the Gyfjon, she looked back at Titan Station for the last time. This would probably a long time before she saw Titan Station, Avalon or Archavia again. She didn’t regret it to go to a world Titans didn’t set foot on for centuries and was excited as ever.

Mostly because of Niall and his stories and holoprograms of Earth, she became obsessed with visiting the planet. A planet with only humans on it. A planet devoid of Titans, Insectoids, Dunnermac, Ler, Avartle, H Klatu, Draziri, Tusola or K’Gapti.

 

When everyone had boarded and every check was done, the two vessels got permission to take off and fly towards Earth.

 

Wendy met Lauryn Gwen and Izzy and they had good talks.

 

Many crewmembers were interested in her mission and she could only tell some parts of it to them.

The rest was beyond top secret and for good reason.

 

Out of the windows, she suddenly saw another planet. Wendy went to the bridge and ask if one of the officers could enhance the planet image on one of the big viewing screens.

 

“It seems to be gas giant, miss de Reus”, Joram said.

 

“It looks just like Hadia”, Wendy said mesmerized at its beauty.

 

“That planet is called Jupiter by the humans and its radius 67% that of Hadia and almost as big as Pandames Sol Archavia second biggest gas giant.”, Captain Artimus Bass said.

 

“Hello, there captain Bass. I’m already excited that only a few Titans have ever been past the big ringed planet near Titan Station.”, Wendy said.

 

Look, that tiny red planet is called Mars by the humans and that means we are very close to Earth now. It has the same gravity as Archavia and was an ideal place to set up and observatory again, but plans were canceled due to the human’s technological advancement in space travel”, Gwen said.

 

Wendy anxiety grew as the ship passed earth’s red neighbor planet.

 

Finally, Earth came into view until they were so close you couldn’t miss it. When Wendy saw the blue ball for the first time on the big viewscreen, she got mesmerized. She got a pleasant feeling as if she came home, she couldn’t explain it. Archavia looked good, but couldn’t hold a candle to this light blue marble in Wendy’s eyes.

 

She also saw that the humans had a Space Station and saw little astronauts busy with maintenance.

 

“Gorram, is that a human space station?”, Wendy said surprised.

 

“Yes it is Ms de Reus”, Gwen said.

 

From this distance, Wendy couldn’t tell if they were humans or Titans. The difference in size in the void of space couldn’t be measured from that distance with only the naked eye. They just looked like Titans who were further away from the Gyfion.

 

“It is a good thing they can’t detect or see our ships that are even massive to us Titans”, Wendy said to herself as they passed by and were now entering Earth’s atmosphere.

 

Then both ships landed almost at the center of Antarctica. On this remote continent, they could research safely without coming into contact with other humans.

 

Wendy stepped out of the ship and saw a huge white land masses stretch out as far as the eye could see.

 

“One small step for a Titan and one enormous step for Titan kind”, Wendy said jokingly as she made contact with the surface of the Earth.

 

When every equipment was packed out of the Xifos, the ship took off again and continued its patrol on the border between Titan and Insectoid space.

 

The Gyfjon would stay for a Titan day after everything was set up.

 

The campsite was build up fairly quickly. A giant mess hall even for Titan standards, personal rooms for every Titan member. A little habitat set up for the Avalon humans. Labs and other research room were set up.

Holorooms, vehicles for the ice, a spaceship and other small craft.

 

After some celebrations about this unique project, Aertimus Bass and crew said their goodbyes and left.

 

Wendy stared out over the plain of the Antarctican landscape with some mountains in the background and the beautiful light blue sky. She let it sink in, that she was actually standing on Earth. A planet she wanted to visit for so long since Niall’s amazing display at the hearing and his stories about Earth. A planet no Titan had ever set foot on for a long time discounting the Wild Girl, Eryn Bass.

The Sun shined brightly on the young Titaness face which accentuated her radiant happy smile. Little did she know that some events that were about to occur would make that smile vanish forever?

 

End of Chapter 02.

 

Please review.


Next: Chapter 03 - Mayday, Mayday. We Found Something!