- Text Size +

As I was walking through the halls to my first class I was grabbed and pulled into what looked liked the janitors closet as I looked up I noticed none other than Chad he was a bully and captain of the football team him and my sister used to date but it was ended when Chad cheated on her he was standing with sarah this girl that everyone made fun of because she looked and smelled like she never bathed her hair was greasy and always looked like she just got done sweating she wasnt ugly or nothing in fact she was kind of cute with dirty blonde hair and nice little boobs with a small but very perky butt she was wearing slightly loose fitting sweat pants and a sweater she looked like she wasn't her self today though "you see Dave Sarah here doesn't feel good and she has really bad..." Sarah interrupted with a loud fart "I don't feel good Chad can't we do this tommorrow" "a deals a deal Sarah you get to suck my dick after gym today if you use your nasty sick farts to help me torture Dave here" "ok fine" she said "but I might have to poop soon so let's get this over with" "haha I'm sure he wouldnt mind helping you with that to" he said as he smacked me a couple times in the face "wow that fart still stinks sarah" I kind of had a crush on Sarah we were friends but she had a huge crush on Chad and would do anything for him "come on Sarah we're friends why would you agree do this to me" Sarah looked angry at me "shut up! Chad said I can suck his dick if I do this so just be quiet you know how much I want this" with that she turned around so her butt was now facing me "go on buddy, stick your nose in" "come on Chad seriously let me go" as soon as I tried to get up he punched me in my face and got really close to me and said as I was holding my jaw "were not going to have any more problems are we?" I shook my head no holding back tears "good now you know how about you just get on your back and make it easier" Sarah let out another fart that echoed in the janitor closet "you know what" Chad grabs the back of my head and shoves in her ass "smell it looser I don't want too" my face landed deadcenter in her sweatpants covered ass while my nose was jammed into her butthole I started to smell and it was horrific "oh my God smell harder" Chad said as he was coughing mmmmphhhh another fart this time her butthole ruptured on my nose point blank and she said "oh thats going to be a bad one, go on sniff up I don't want Chad smelling it" as she covered her own nose with her sweater sleeves there I was face planted in the smelly girls ass while she farts as my bully is taking pictures and videos "ok ok lay down faggot" I slowly layed down on my back as Sarah slowly removes her sweatpants to reveal her tight pink panties with kitties imprinted all over them as she stands over my face toes to my shoulders she looks down and says"maybe if you eat them we won't smell them so open up wide Davey" Chad starts laughing "yeah fart muncher open up" as I opened my mouth Sarah lowered her ass on my face so that her butthole was enclosed by my mouth and then they came brrrppppp mmmmphhhhh hsssssss she unleashed farts as she was shaking from laughter watching my cheeks fill up with each fart "oh no I think that one was wet" she said sounding sort of embarrassed "might as well take your panties off so they don't get dirty" Chad said Sarah got up and slowly started taking her panties off "its to late there is brown all over my panties" "this is all your fault" she said yelling at me "if you weren't such a pussy you wouldn't let me do this to you so clean them off now!!!" She then began to locate the brownest part on her panties "here open up and stick your tongue out" I did with tears in my eyes I watched as the soupy shit stained panties descended on me she then began wiping the shitty panties on my tongue untill they were spotless and my tongue was blotched with brown streaks "ok that's enough" she said as she balled her panties up and put them in her sweater pocket "now open up wide bitch" I noticed a change in her tone was she enjoying this? "Take a look at this gold haha" Chad said as he lowered his phone to my eyes showing me a picture of me licking shitty underwear as soon as I see the picture brrrpppp my throat and mouth are filled with air from sarahs dirty asshole "I can't hold it Chad" she said "then dont' he said grunting Sarah erupted a squelchy fart that let out a stream of brown liquid onto my tongue and into my throat I choked as she got up and turned her head "you're so gross I literally shit in your mouth you freak" she said as she looked and Chad and said "is that enough I want your cock in my mouth" "no hold on a minute go ahead and swallow" he turned and said to me Sarah still with her pants around her ankles let out a giggle "can't you like die from eating shit" she said "I don't think so but let's find out go ahead and swallow it all" I didn't want to but there wasn't much I could do at this point so I slowly started choking down the slimey gooey green diarrhea that took residence in my mouth "ewwwwwww gross you're just like a toilet" she giggled and went to pull her pants up without realizing that she had just shit and did not wipe her ass she made it to about her knees when she remember and said "wait my ass hole is still dirty can you pass me some toilet paper Chad" she asked "why would you use toilet paper when you got this wimp" he said "would you like that dave" she said looking at me, sweatpants held at her knees "no please I just ate your shit can I go please" I begged then I felt a hand grab the back of my shirt and head "let's go you can't seriously think you have a say in this do you bro ?" He asked as he dragged my face to her nice white globes but when she pulled her cheeks apart a shit stained puckering butthole appeared that seem to be dripping wet with brown "kiss it" Chad said, he made me extend my Nick until my lips connected with her dirty butthole that stained my lips with splotches of green i pulled away after a a long smooch then I heard "lick your lips" my tongue slowly and unwillingly started collecting the little green shit particles all around my lips " you're one sick fuck hurry up and clean her up so I can get the fuck out of here" Chad said so I stuck my tongue out and started licking her asshole the shit tasted horrible sarah seemed to be enjoying she was letting off soft moans when she said "make sure you get inside i don't want an itchy asshole" so I stuck my tongues inside and began licking around my tongue felt like it was coated with a layer of her shit then I felt a hand on the back of my head "deeper" she Said moaning while sending her hips back and fourth making me tongue fuck her dirty hole when all of a suddenly she pulled forward realeasing my tongue from its filthy prison but return with her ass smacking me so hard in the face that I fell to the floor with a nose bleed she quickly pulled her pants up and said "ok let's go I'm so horny right now" "adios Dave see yah next time it was fun" Chad said exiting the room I went to the corner and cried... I can't wait for this day to be over.