- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some action here if you were waiting for that....  

In the coming years, John and Sean developed in an almost completely normal manner with Rachel and Jessica – they were smaller and were being carefully monitored by Aria and Devi.  Other than that they were perfectly normal. 

 

By 2218, Devi defended her dissertation and was taken on as a full time researcher under Aria’s supervision.  John and Sean turned five and were freely associating with kids their own age, they were living relatively normal lives other than all the attention and monitoring, that and being shorter than everyone else.  People and kids were generally nice to them though, so they were doing well despite their differences with their peers. 

 

Adam was also five in 2218, and Kali das was four.  They were also growing – Adam was about three inches tall and Kali was about two and a half inches.  They looked like normal little school aged boys, they spoke well, and they were quite aware of their surroundings.  Aria and Devi had long ago decided with each other that they would have their little boys address them as queens to ingrain their subservience in their psyche; they would either address them as “highness,” “queen,” or some other similar title.  They learned this fast and without objection, for they only knew each other and their queens, they had no interaction at all with the outside world.  Adam had light brown hair and blue eyes.  Kali das had grey eyes and blond hair.  They had developed a close friendship and were given plenty of time to interact with each other.  

 

There were certain complications that arose as the boys developed beyond babies though.  They could spend good stretches of time away from their hiding places on Aria and Devi’s bodies respectively, but had to be bundled up or the temperature had to be kept quite warm for them to do so. 

 

There were also problems with feeding.  They got sick whenever they were fed regular solid foods – they would vomit and develop digestive problems – so Aria and Devi just prolonged the breast feeding – but that could not go on forever.  Finally they figured out what the problem was.  Their immune systems were so strong that they had virtually no gut flora – no bacteria in their guts to help them process and break down foods.  They would have to be fed broken down foods such as breast milk or some alternative throughout life. 

 

Aria also had discovered that although Adam was very small still, he was getting a little too large to hide in her breast cups.  She had still been putting him on her breast beneath her bras - only now she put him below her nipple so he would be less likely to become visible.  Adam did not mind and was accustomed to her breasts from birth as his main place of habitation.  The pressure of her soft but huge breast on his little body was not too much for him because of his bone structure was strong and his strong lungs had no problem breathing.  Anyway, he liked it in there - it was warm and very soft.  Aria realized though that something would have to change soon because even below her nipple, Adam was causing a little raised lump to appear through her bras, and she was worried he would be discovered.  Plus, sometimes he moved or turned in there and his presence was especially hard to hide when he did that.

 

One night in May, 2218, Aria discussed this problem in private with Devi at Aria’s home at the same dining table where she had first revealed her plans to Devi.  Adam and Kali das were playing with each other on the table in their homemade pajamas, apparently oblivious that they were being discussed by their “queens” above.  Devi said that she was starting to see the same problem coming with Kali das.  They talked for a while about what to do – Devi was the first to suggest the most obvious and bold option…  “Maybe it is time for us to – reintroduce our little boys to more umm - shall I say – more ‘intimate’ quarters?” 

 

Aria smiled, she liked the way Devi was thinking…  “Well Devi, that’s not such a bad idea, that would be more secure and hidden, and it would make the future transition from child to mate – or should I say ‘love slave’ more seamless for our little boys.  I like it.  Shall we have a little talk with them now?  You want to start?” 

 

Devi winked at Aria and looked down at her little Kali das who was busy running around with Adam playing or something.  “My dear little das, look at me.”  The two and a half inch Kali das quickly stopped in his tracks, looked up at her and submissively, in his boyish voice, replied – “yes queen.”  Adam also looked up at Devi and then to his Aria, and then back to Devi but stayed silent. 

 

“My dear little das, you know how I have been keeping you here…”  She pointed to her left breast.  Kali das nodded affirmatively but stayed silent.  “Well, I have another place in mind for you, and it will be… a little different… you probably don’t remember it but you were there once, when you were just born.  I think you will find it very comfortable and will like it a lot but it will be different – you will probably find it a little warmer and it will be very soft and comfy - trust me… Does that sound nice little das?”  “Oh sure your highness” replied the tiny blond boy looking up at his Indian beauty queen.

 

Aria interrupted that moment and said, “Oh Adam, the same goes for you okay dear.  I will also keep you in a new place that you may not remember…  You will like it a lot I think - okay sweetie?”  Adam quickly looked up at Aria’s light tan face and large piercing brown eyes.  “Yes my queen.”  They both smiled on their little obedient boys and took them in their palms, Devi asked them with a big smile:  “Are you two ready to try your new homes?!”  They both replied quickly “yes” at the same time and Aria and Devi looked at each other and smiled wide at the sweet submissive response of their little boys.  They both brought their boys to their faces and gave them a good kiss, as they often did to show their affection.  Of course their lips dwarfed the little boys’ bodies, but they did not mind, they loved their respective queens.   

 

Aria went first with Adam:  Holding Adam in the palm of her left hand, she used her right hand to undo her belt and open her pants; she was wearing tight black silk panties.  Aria regularly waxed, so her vagina was free of any pubic hair.  She winked at Adam and slowly pulled her panties open and gently placed Adam in the gusset of her panties just below the base her vagina, looked down at his bewildered face looking around at his new surroundings, and pursed her lips as if to kiss him - winking again and let her panties snap back shut.  Her Adam was secure and she liked the feeling of him pressed against the base of her vagina.

 

Devi had been watching with a smile on her face while Kali das peered from her palm at the destination of his friend.  He did not know what to think, but in a way he was excited to have a new hiding place.  He trusted Devi and Aria completely; surely they would never to anything to harm him or his friend Adam. 

 

When Adam was secured and Aria had refastened her pants, Aria looked at Devi ready to watch her friend follow suit.  Devi addressed Kali das, “Okay my little das, it’s your turn now.”  With that she blew him a kiss and opened up her black dress.  She was wearing tight red lace panties and opened them up.  Devi also waxed but she liked to keep a thin strip of pubic hair in the center of her vagina, partly because it was just hard to get those and partly because she thought it looked nice.  She gently placed her little das on his back in her panties just below the base of her vagina and pulled her panties up nice and tight – closing her eyes and moaning with pleasure.  Her tight panties forced her little das up hard against the base of her vagina and the feeling was like a sudden shot of pure pleasure running through her whole body and straight to her brain.

 

For a minute, they just sat there - closing their eyes and silent other than the occasional moan of pleasure.  They were concentrating on the feeling of their little boys pushed up against the base of their vaginas; each of them was also very close to the sensitive anus of their respective queen.  Secretly, Aria and Devi had both been looking forward to this day in great anticipation, the only thing that kept them from doing it earlier was the guilty feeling that Adam and Kali das were still boys.  This day could not wait any longer though… they needed to have good hiding places for their boys, places where they could keep track of them without risking their discovery.  What better place for that than their panties safely removed from anyone’s view?  It was sheltered, warm, secure and they could always feel there boys there.  And as icing on the cake, it was going to be very enjoyable for them – hopefully enjoyable for the boys as well. 

 

Devi paused in thought and then spoke almost in a whisper even though nobody was there to hear it:  “Aria…  what would happen if they accidentally ingested some feces…. Do you think it would be safe for them?”  Aria quickly responded that yes it should be given the stronger immune systems they had.  Devi then continued:  “I only ask because I am wondering if that might be the solution for the solid food problem… would it not be already broken down by our gut bacteria?  And would it not still retain a lot of the nutrients in the food we ate?”  Aria was taken aback by the questions because she had never thought of actually affirmatively feeding Adam her waste, but in theory what Devi was suggesting was not only possible – but might be the most sustainable solution to the digestive problem they had come across.  “Yes you are right Devi – I never considered that, maybe the men of the future will have to eat the waste of their female owners!  That was not something I planned, but it sure would add to the dominance factor!” 

 

Finally, after nearly five minutes of being entranced and concentrating on Adam and contemplating Devi’s suggestion about their diet, Aria opened her eyes looking at Devi and broke the silence; “I think they will love it down there Devi, it will be very warm for them and soft.  And they will never fall out as long as we wear tight panties.  And we can try this – em – solution – regarding their diet and see how they handle that…..  Maybe they will really like it!” 

 

Devi responded “I agree Aria, I think they will love it down there, it is very secure and we both keep ourselves very clean down there so they will rarely have to worry about that.” 

 

Aria continued “Yeah, Adam is right there also, I think his feet are even touching my anus, but the very base is the safest place you know, and it is where gravity will bring them anyway, so might as well put them there you know.  Gosh, I love this.  You know in the seated position I can also feel the sides of his head and his body on the inside of my thighs…  This is wonderful!”

 

“Yes…  I really love this feeling Aria – it is so very wonderful.  And our relationship with our little boys is so perfect; it feels so right even though most people would think it is so wrong… I mean we love them so much and we provide them with everything they need in life, so it can’t be so bad or wrong of us right?”

 

“Oh no Devi, this is absolutely right what we are doing.  Our love for these boys is more complete and whole than that of any traditional relationship…  It is a new kind of relationship entirely.  It is like… being a protectress, almost a goddess…  There has never been anything like it before in human history, and if we have anything to do with it, we won’t be the last to have this special relationship…  Of course such relations should never be encouraged between a genetic mother and her child, but in a case like ours and our boys – what’s wrong with it?”

 

“Yes, yes of course, you are right as always Aria.  Thank you again for everything… We are well on our way to a bold new world, a more beautiful world of peace and harmony. A world where men are put in their place but are treated well at the same time; it will be great Aria!  We will remake society!”

 

With that they called it a night.  Devi stayed the night as she often had in Aria’s guestroom; by this point she maintained a separate home mostly for appearances and guests, it was just easier to spend lots of time together because they could help each other care for and teach the boys – plus the boys could spend more time together, and they needed to because they only had each other and their queens – no outside friends or contacts at all.