- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another one....  

Aria implanted the embryo in Devi’s womb in her private lab the next day.  He could be expected to be born in March, 2214, nearly a year after Adam.  They expected that they would both mature quickly and reach puberty by about 10 years old.  If Aria’s projections were right, they would look like miniature 20 year old men by about 15 years old and would have a roughly normal life expectancy assuming no accidents.  Aria and Devi would of course give them the best they could give them from modern medicine to prolong their life and keep them healthy.    

 

Devi quickly decided on a new name.  She did not want to name this one the same as the miscarried one; it would be wrong and bad luck anyway.  She decided to name her tiny one “Kali das” meaning servant to the Goddess Kali.  She thought that would be a fitting name for the second little boy to usher in a new miniaturized mankind – a mankind rendered subordinate to womenkind.   

 

In the coming months, the two half sized babies matured nicely and were doing well.  Aria and Devi meanwhile secretly had their minds much more focused on their own much smaller baby boys.

 

On the afternoon of March 15th, 2214, Devi was sitting in class when she felt something in her vagina, it was like a little lump but it was moving!  She could fell it – she shifted her sitting position a little and she still felt it, it was dropping out of her!  It could only be Kali das she thought…  Class was just ending; she quickly got out of the classroom and rushed to the ladies room, taking care with her strides to make sure she did not traumatize her little baby.  When she was safely in the bathroom she carefully removed her lace panties and saw her little Kalki das crying in crotch of her panties.  She cleaned him up as quickly as she could and cut his cord with a little knife she kept for this moment at all times.  She also had some formula ready for him and fed him.  She then neatly tucked him just above her left nipple under her tight bras cup just as Aria had taught her to and then went home with her new treasure.

 

Aria and Devi worked closely together and helped each other care for their precious little boys.  The bond was strong between them, and between them and their tiny boys.  The relationship they had with the little babies was unlike anything humanity had ever seen before.  They were not genetically mothers and had other than motherly intentions of course, but they had a maternal instinct to protect them.

 

That summer, at the supple young age of nineteen, Devi graduated.  She had applied to the graduate PhD program with Aria’s blessing and was swiftly accepted and would have Aria as her advisor.  She would continue with Aria’s publicly disclosed research as the basis of her dissertation.

 

That year, Adam and Kali das matured and Devi and Aria grew closer, spending lots of time together both professionally and informally.  They were also very good at keeping their little secrets safe and unknown.  They both knew that they were not anywhere near ready to go public with their existence; indeed, they planned to wait until after the “virus” they were developing was unleashed beyond retraction.  Only then could they go public because the minute they did go public, there would be plenty of people who would want to thwart the plan.