- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You get the idea by now.... 

By February, 2224, Aria and Devi had been actively having sex on a daily basis with their little boys for about half a year.  Aria was anxious to see if Adam could impregnate her; she wanted to release the virus and move her plan along.  She had discretely tested a variation of it on lab mice and it worked perfectly according to her plans.  It was highly contagious but exhibited no symptoms other than the mutation of the Y chromosome in all male gametes.  She was confident that once released, it would safely and effectively spread throughout the world within a year or so.  Soon people would see the results.

 

Before she unleashed her mutations though, she just wanted to make sure the new and much smaller male population in the next generation would be fertile.  She did not want to doom humanity to extinction; she just wanted to alter it.  Aria realized that perhaps she and Devi had transitioned the boys to sex a little early; they were still pretty young.  But she was encouraged in January because she was starting to notice that Adam was having lots of erections.  Surely he would be fertile soon if he was not already. 

 

To maximize the chances of procreation, Aria decided to do things a little differently when she used him for sex.  One morning when he was worshiping her and about to enter her as he did every day, she told him “My little darling, today I want to try something a little different – I want to put you in feet first and I want you to suck on my clitoris for a while…”

 

Adam quickly agreed, “yes my Goddess, yes of course, that will be fun!”  She smiled on her faithful little creation. 

 

“Good my little slave, then after you do that for a little while I want to push you in very deep, deeper than you have ever gone before since you were born… so take a deep breath when you go in but don’t worry I will make sure not to leave you in too long.”

 

Adam agreed of course and he obediently came up to her labia and crawled in to begin.  He came at it a little head first at first and then pulled himself in and pushed his feet up into her.  Aria soon helped his endeavors by laying back and reorienting herself so that her vaginal cavern was pointed upward by putting pillows beneath her butt.   

 

He sucked on her clitoris for a while; he was still able to breathe as his face was exposed to the air.  She then told him to breathe deep and he obeyed.  She then pushed him down deep into her cavern.  Adam felt his face being pushed gently past her labia minora, and soon he was entirely smothered in her flesh, no longer exposed to the air.  He was used to that, but he found that she was shoving him far deeper than normal. 

 

Adam’s head was pushed deep into her, her cavern was rhythmically kneading him as usual, but this time he was feet first and much deeper.  He felt his feet touching the end of her canal – a soft region with a very small opening at the end – it was the opening into her canal to her uterus.  Aria could barely reach any further with her forefinger to push him further, but she did – and in doing so forced Adam into a seated position at the very end of her vaginal canal.  He was aroused by how deep he was and was leaking something from his genitals all over the place.  Never had he been so deep, even when he went head first, his head never went more than an inch or two past her inside lips, now he must be several inches in.  He was in bliss but also was beginning to want to really breathe again.  He tried to get up but couldn’t fight his goddess’s vaginal walls.  After some valiant struggles he blacked out.

 

Aria moaned with pleasure at the feeling of her Adam so deep inside her.  She kept at it for about thirty minutes and decided she had better fish him out before he started to be asphyxiated.  It took few more minutes to find him with the tips of her fingers, she cursed herself for not being more careful… Next time she would give him a belt and string so she could more easily pull him out.  She eventually got him out and he was unconscious.  Panicked, she swiftly did first aid on him as best she could.  He coughed up some vaginal fluids and began breathing..  “Oh good, that was too close” she said to herself. 

 

Aria later told Devi what she had done and cautioned her to be careful with Kali das; they took precautions by devising a string attached to a belt that their boys would wear.  They also agreed that half an hour should be an absolute limit, and really they should try to pull their boys out earlier than that. 

 

With the goal of procreation in mind, Aria and Devi both began to have this new more aggressive sex with Adam and Kali das.  They both regularly took pregnancy tests.  After three months of aggressive sex almost daily, they were still neither pregnant and they were worried that they would not get pregnant.  Then on May, 21st, 2224, Aria got the result she was waiting for… She was pregnant and of course Adam was the only possible father! 

 

Aria wondered if her baby would be a boy or girl.  It would probably be a few months before she would know.  If it was a boy, presumably he would be Adam’s size, if it was a girl, the girl should be normal sized.  Devi kept trying in the meantime and was ever more anxious to become pregnant.  They decided that they would release the virus only after they had both delivered healthy babies. 

 

Finally, on August 11th, after months of aggressively using Kali das as her sex slave, Devi was also pregnant.  As it turned out, Aria had a baby boy – she knew this because the embryo was so small and was almost ready for birth by the time Devi became pregnant.  Unlike Adam, this boy would be genetically her son, not just her birth child.  She would have a very different relationship with him.  She decided his name should be Anand, Hindi for ‘bliss.’ 

 

Anand was born on August 20th, 2224.  Adam was a proud little father and helped care for his son, a son who would share his father’s small size.  Aria often kept Anand in her breast as she had Adam and fed him her breast milk as well as supplements.  Anand was fair with a slight tan being a mix of his father’s Caucasian genes and his mother’s Indian and Arab genes.  He had grey eyes and black hair.  For both Aria and Adam, he was such a special little baby.

 

It soon became apparent that Devi had a girl; she began to show in November, 2224.  She would not be showing her pregnancy unless it was a full sized baby, and it could only be a full sized baby if it was a girl.  She decided she would name her ‘Rajasi,’ a regal name that was another name for Kali and implied power.  

 

On May, 14, 2225, Devi gave birth to Rajasi, a healthy baby girl weighing in at just over seven pounds, she was a normal healthy baby girl.  Her explanation to the outside world was that she wanted a baby so she gave her herself in-vitro fertilization.  Aria and Devi were not yet ready to reveal their plans, though now they were just about ready to release the virus. 

 

They decided the best way to release it would be to release veils of the virus in airports around the world.  They took sabbatical and split up in August, 2225 to travel around the world with their hidden payload disguised in baby and feminine products.  They focused on major hubs and covered all the continents and major countries.  They hoped that the virus would rapidly spread around the world unobserved.  People would not notice anything until months later when the first tiny baby boys would be born. 

 

When they returned to New Haven in November, 2225, they had succeeded in releasing the virus around the world undetected, but would have to wait some time to find out about how successful their efforts were.