- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa goes home with Melanie.

 

https://www.mizunousa.com/product/volleyball-wave-lightning-z5-womens.do?sortby=ourPicks&refType=&from=fn&selectedOption=100652&ecList=7&ecCategory=100415

 

 

Brooke's volleyball shoes.  Wht they looke like.   

Melanie got back into the car and started driving in the direction of her home until she realized that she should go to her daughter Brooke’s volleyball game.   So she took the next left to the high school.  

 

Melissa felt every moment of Melanie’s foot being shifted from the brake pedal to the gas pedal and then back again with the flow of traffic.   Each time like before the concrete slab, Melanie’s foot would press into her. 

 

Melanie pulled into the parking lot and parked her car near the rear of the parking lot.   Today was a big game.    Her daughter was in the Summer Volleyball League championship.  She walked into the building and paid the entrance fee and went and found a spot on the bleachers.  

 

Melissa was in pain.    She felt dizzy every time Melanie stepped down, The sock felt like it was even tighter on her face as she walked.   Then a new experience.   She felt Melanie’s foot slam down onto her but then Melissa felt the ground shake a little bit.   Then it happened again.    And then it stopped.  

 

“mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm”

 

Was all Melissa could hear.   Melanie’s toes lifted ever so slightly, wiggled around a little bit and then slammed down again, stretching the sock fabric over Melissa’s face.   Then Melissa felt the heat intensify immensely.    Melissa struggled to get free but all she could do was move her mouth ever so slightly.   When she did a giant ball of sock lint was forced into it.   The pressure from the sock lint was enough so that Melissa could not spit it out.  She had to endure the taste of sweaty sock lint.   Melanie slightly lifted her toes.   Instead of Melissa getting a slight break of not having her face against a sweaty sock, the sock lint lifted her head up slightly with the sock.   Melanie slammed her toes back down with force, almost sending stars into Melissa’s brain.    Melanie had no idea what she was doing to Melissa.   In fact all Melanie knew was that she fired Melissa that morning.   She had no reason to wonder what Melissa was doing. 

 

Melanie cheered as her daughter Brooke made a spike for the score.    She launched herself up off the seat as she stood up.   She was proud of her daughter.   She was literally as good as her when she was playing volleyball when she was 16.   

 

Melissa felt weightless for a moment and then Melanie’s foot slammed down on her again, this time pushing all of the air out of her lungs and it stayed like this for a good 30 seconds as Melanie stood up.   The hot sock was pressed like plastic wrap across her face.  Melissa felt fading coming on.   And then it happened.   She passed out.  

 

Brooke ran up to her mom and hugged her after the volleyball game.  

 

“We Won! We Won Mom!” She yelled. 

 

“ I know you did excellent honey.” Melanie said with a  charm in her voice.  

 

With that Melanie and Brooke walked off to the car.   When they reached the car, it was boiling hot as Melanie started it to go home.  

 

“Make sure you strip when we get home.   You will take a shower.” Melanie said in a stern voice.

 

“Okay Mom.” Brooke said in a sassy teenaged voice.  

 

They drove home without an incident. 

 

They pulled into the garage and both got out.   Brooke bounded inside and took off her volleyball shoes and so they were not side by side and neat.   Melanie walked in and began unzipping her boots as her feet were sore and tired from walking in them all day.   As luck would have it her right socked foot carried a passenger, and unknown passenger.  

 

As Melanie took her first step however, Melissa’s still unconscious body flew off Melanie’s sock, up into the air and then began to freefall.  This was at the exact moment that Brooke picked up her right volleyball shoe and began to set it beside the left one.   At this very moment Melissa’s body fell into the volleyball shoe.   Her body, being so tiny was not even seen by Melanie or her daughter Brooke.   As Brooke set the toe of the shoe down, Melissa rolled down the incline and far enough into the shoe that she was well hidden from sight even if they were looking for her.   Brooke then peeled off her sweaty socks and instead of throwing them into the laundry she stuffed them into her shoes.  

 

Melanie however did not catch this as she was in the kitchen getting a snack.   She would have said something though if she did see Brooke stuff her socks into her shoe.  

 

Melissa woke up suddenly in a cold sweat.   Her head felt like it was banged into concrete a thousand times.   Her body ached from head to toe and as she sat up she felt sick to her stomach.   It was dark, but there was some light streaming though whatever she was in.   She began to stand up and look up as her shaky legs made it hard for her to balance.   Her nose twitched.   It smelt different to her.   She looked up and she realized it was a mesh sort of material letting some light in.    Her eyes then looked in the direction of what she thought was the opening of the shoe.    Unfortunately, it was pitch black.   She started walking and about 30 seconds later she fell face first into fabric and it felt like she was in a deflated bounce house.   She realized then that she had a difficult task ahead of her.   She had to go though a sock.   

 

The night had long started.  Melissa was getting frustrated with the sock.  No matter how hard she tried to push it to one side it would always lean back after about a minute or two trying to push it to one side or the other.   Unfortunately for Melissa Brooke had been wearing socks that went halfway up her calfs.   Brooke had stuffed most of the sock into the shoe and why would she care about how she did it?  

 

 

Melissa began to get super frustrated and began to yell out.   The distant drone of the television droned on as Melissa yelled.   She eventually heard Melanie say goodnight to Brooke and soon she heard both go upstairs.    She decided it was useless.   Melissa gathered the socks as best as she could and layed down to try and get some rest.    Brooke’s foot sweat in the sock invaded Melissa’s nostrils as she layed down.   It almost made her want to vomit but she did not.    She continued to lay down and soon she felt a little chilly.   Melissa turned over onto her belly which did not help at all.   She needed to get out before Brooke wore them again.  

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will Melissa get out of the volleyball shoe?

 

 

Please comment and review.   

Enjoy!