- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Melissa struggles but eventually might be onto something as to how to get some attention.   

“Hey whats up Melanie?” Stacy asked as she walked back into her office.

 

“Oh nothing. Have you seen Melissa yet today? I need to talk to her.” Melanie asked with a stern face.

 

“Nope, but would assume she went out for coffee since her stuff is here.” Stacy replied with a confidence.

 

“Well, if she is not back in 15 minutes she is fired.” Melanie responded and she walked out with a fast pace. Little did she know though Melissa was watching her walk out of the office as a speck on the floor, but that would be ridiculous for Melanie to think that right? Dirt was dirt, nothing more.

 

Melissa watched Melanie walk down the hallway with the floor quaking less and less as she got further away. Melissa then turned and looked at Stacy who was just sitting down in her chair again to start working again.

 

Stacy had started working again and was working on her work when she had a thought that popped into her head. She could just text Melissa. She was normally back by now. She leaned over in her chair and grabbed her iPhone XR from her purse. She just looked at it and it unlocked and she then scrolled though her contacts. She found Melissa's and clicked on the message icon.

 

“Hey where are you at?”

 

She hit send and she set her phone down on the desk beside here.

 

 

Melissa's phone buzzed in her pocket. She quickly took out her phone and was energetic that she had received that she almost dropped her phone. She instantly responded.

 

“I'm here! I'm on the floor.”

 

Melissa hit send and looked at Stacy to read the text message. Unfortunately, though Stacy was really focused on her computer. Melissa debated on calling her phone. She finally got the courage to press call. It ringed. Melissa listened carefully and could hear a soft humming sound that went off and on.

 

“Great.” she thought. It was on vibrate.

 

Stacy got up from her desk and walked towards the break room again. She felt a little shake in the floor but she passed it off as the building just flexing a little bit.

 

 

Melissa saw Stacy rise up and start walking towards her.

 

Melissa started to run away from Stacy, as her massive shoe began to take another step.

 

KKKKKKAAAAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Stacy's step slapped the floor a couple feet away from Melissa. This sent Melissa flying though the air. Upon landing about 3 feet away from where Stacy had stopped, Melissa just layed on the tile floor. She let out a groan. She pulled herself up and looked up as Stacy seemed to be looking down but was not sure. She pulled out her phone. Melissa was about to call again but she realized that Stacy was looking around and down the hallway. Melissa got up and started waving her hands but soon realized that she was far too small for Stacy to even notice her. Even if Stacy did look in her direction Melissa was well hidden within the shade of the tan colored tile.

 

 

Clack! Clack! Clack!

 

Melissa looked down the hall.

 

“Crap!” Melissa said to herself.

 

Melanie was walking back to the office with a xerox box in her hands.

 

“Stacy, Tell Melissa that when she gets back she can put her things in here and leave. I have got to get some good employees around here.” Melanie said without the slightest concern.

 

“Ok, I will do that.” Stacy said with hesitation.

 

 

“Hey!!!! Down Here!!” Melissa yelled as loud as she could.

 

 

Unfortunately for Melissa, Melanie turned in here direction. And walked slightly in her direction before turning again to face Stacy. Her giant 9 ½ size shoe landed next to Melissa again knocking her off her feet. But Melissa got up quickly and ran and touched the side of Melanie's kitten heel booties.

 

The booties were hot to the touch. Melissa got a hand full of leather and hung on as that is all she could grab for now. Melanie had said a few extra words to Stacy before she completely was on her way to back to here office, with a little passenger.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please read and make comments.   I would love to hear feedback.  Enjoy!