[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In this story, you and your 3 friends, Alena Scarea, Nesi Kher, and Allison Kim, were all working on a group project. The only problem is that you shrink before you can start working, where they quickly notice what happened, since this isn't the first time you shrank around them. Instead of having to work on a boring group project; you get to live out your shrinking fantasies while being toyed with by your good friends!

The characters are all based on my text adventure, Shrunk at College. If you've never played it, check it out to get a sense of these characters!

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

I'm also on Discord. Feel free to message me there @Sheograth10 #5326 if you want to chat or have any questions about my stories. I'm pretty active over there.

Also don't follow the Discord link in the endings of each chapter. The sever is currently out of comission, and I didn't want to go through each individual chapter to remove the links, since this story is already complete.


Rated: R
Categories: Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrunk at College: Anthology Collection
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22786 Read: 62993
Published: October 17 2018 Updated: December 08 2018
Story Notes:

This is a story based on the characters/world that I set up in my text adventure, Shrunk at College. And even though I based that on the old story on here, the characters in their personalities are more accurate to the text adventure than to the older Giantessworld story.

I'm not adding this to the series I have already set up for Shrunk at College here on Giantessworld, since the characters have changed enough that I feel that they should remain separate.

I'm treating this story, and any others that I think of, as anthologies for the overall series Shrunk at College. So whenever I get to the point where this one is finished, and another one is released, they'll be connected as a series.

Hope you like this story!

1. Ch 1: The Beginning... by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] (1412 words)

This first chapter will have a bit less on the content side of things, but that should change by next chapter...

2. Ch 2: Nesi's Turn... by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (2460 words)

This chapter will be especially fun for fans of Nesi...

3. Ch 3: Allison's Turn... by Sheograth [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2650 words)

This one is for fans of Allison...

4. Ch 4: Alena's Turn... by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] (2461 words)

This one is for fans of Alena...

5. Ch 5: Back at the Apartment (Part 1) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (3289 words)

This one gives everyone a bit of love...

6. Ch 6: Back at the Apartment (Part 2) by Sheograth [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2025 words)

7. Ch 7: Back at the Apartment (Part 3) by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] (2576 words)

8. Ch 8: Back at the Apartment (Part 4) by Sheograth [Reviews - 0] (3278 words)

We're getting to the final stretch! Should just be one more chapter after this one, if things go as planned...

9. Ch 9: The Presentation & Ending by Sheograth [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2635 words)

We're finally at the end! Let me know if you want to see a continuation to this specific storyline. I've got other Shrunk at College ideas with the other characters planned in the meantime...