- Text Size +

Kim stared at the woman in the center of the box, sitting in her corner. She was just wondering why he’d bring her here. He did infer that wherever he works holds whatever he injected them with to be somewhat valuable. Maybe that was just a lie so he didn’t have to share with his friend. But there had to be some reason she was here. Maybe he was planning to replace his old slave for one he liked the looks of more. Or maybe he needs one slave for both his feet. Whatever the case was, she was worried. Why wouldn’t he let her say anything about her terrible time here? Just as she was contemplating this, she noticed the woman starting to move. Kim was debating to help her or to let her discover what’s up by herself. In order to preserve her life, she couldn’t tell her anything. But she couldn't very well be silent towards her. This lady is the only contact she’s had besides that monster of a man.


The lady shuffled and sat up, probably looking just as confused as Kim did when she was dropped here. The lady started to scream, “Hello, where am I.” Kim approached her, “Hey” Kim said in a quiet tone. The lady jumped up, turning towards Kim. “What the hell is going on!” the lady said demandingly. Kim wasn’t sure how much she wasn’t supposed to disclose but decided to answer her as best as her parameters would allow. “Listen, we’ve been captured. I’m not sure where we are, or how we got here, but I’ve been awake for a few hours.” The lady was justly confused and had a pale look of worry on her. Kim approached her, deciding to introduce herself. “I’m Kim”, she said. The lady turned towards her and shouted out “That’s great. I don’t care who you are, I just want to get out of here.” Kim was taken back by this lady’s response but understood that she might just need a little space. So she decided to go back to her corner and sit. Kim wanted to warn her about what may lie ahead but ultimately knew that she couldn’t do that in good faith that this random person wouldn’t speak up to their master about it.


After a while of the new inductee pacing around the other side, Kim saw that she was walking towards her corner. Kim got up, hoping that she would be more civil this time. Kim was just going to say that they need to stay calm, but before she could get a word in the blonde interrupted her. “Why the hell are you so calm huh?” she asks snappingly. Kim responded with “We should stay calm, if we overthink we’re playing right into the hands of who captured us.” Looking at the lady, she clearly wasn’t swayed by her answer. “Stay calm? That’s your solution. We need to get the hell out of here. Look at this table could probably get us both out of here.” Kim interrupts her, saying “No, you don’t want to do that.” The lady looks at her quizzically, retorting with “Why the fuck not?” Kim realized she made a mistake by saying that and needed to think of an answer fast. But like the bell saving the kids from a lecture, the door could be heard opening.


“What was that?” the blonde asked. Kim stood up started to peer up, with the blonde lady the following suit. The same devious smile entered the view, as the colossal man looked down at the bugs in the box. The blonde started to scream her lungs out, immediately running to the opposite end of the box. “Ah, I see you two got acquainted.” the giant voiced, “two lovely ladies. Two lovely slaves.” he said before giggling. The blonde then screamed out at the titan before her, “What the hell do you want from us?” Kim knew that’s exactly what he wanted to hear. “Oh, I don’t know. There are only a few things I like in this world. I gotta put shrinking helpless women and turning them into slaves at the top of the list.” the giant professed. “But I don’t have you here to play catch 22, you’re my property. Forget your past life, all you will serve now is me.” Kim than almost instinctively said, “Yes Master.” She realized she might have screwed up the no clues plan, and was waiting for punishment. But the giant just chuckled and said “See, she gets it. I expect the highest of respect. Because if you don’t,” the giant's hand comes directly toward the blonde, easily swiping her out of the box. He brings her toward his face and opens his cavernous maw. “If you don’t, then you’ll just be my dessert. Easily digested by my gut,” he then closes one eye and grunts, and a large bubbly fart echoes out his cheeks, “and then turned into my shit.” He places the woman back into the box. She looks frozen in terror. “You girls better prepare yourself, because you’ve got a challenge ahead. The winner gets freedom. But the loser, let’s just say that I’ve always got the room for dessert.” the giant says in a serious manner while rubbing his stomach.


Kim couldn’t believe it. A chance to escape, to be free. All she had to do was win whatever ‘challenge’ was ahead. Knocking herself back into her senses, she looks back at the blonde, and the blonde returns the look. The time for nicety is over, she realizes that. But she’s just sad it had to come to this. One of them is going to die, and Kim knew that it couldn’t be her. She worked countless hours through school, put too many hours in, and slaved away for far too long to die here.


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading :)