- Text Size +

Cynthia finally took Jackie home and let Jackie rest well tonight, for Cynthia knew that tiny people inside of someone's stomach usually ended with a tired macro. Cynthia giggled as she decided to pat her tummy and rub her tummy, knowing that Paul was inside of her stomach. "How is it inside of me Paul? Did you ever think that this would happen? That I would end up being much bigger than you and end up eating you? Do you remember the day that Mitch went missing? I may or may not have caused that! There was no way I was going to let one of my ex-boyfriends date my own best friend. I will force Jackie to become my girlfriend if it is the last thing I will do, and I will make sure you do not interfere with me anymore. You have messed with the wrong woman when you told me you didn't actually check up on Jackie. I hope you are happy with your choices Paul" Cynthia said as she then drove home.

Inside of her stomach, there was more than just one tiny person inside of her stomach. Paul was the only one who was not missing something, but every other tiny person was screaming in pain because they were feeling their own blood boil inside of their skin from the acids chewing through their skin. Paul was terrified because he never thought that he would ever die and end up in a situation like this. How was this even possible that he was going to be digested by someone he thought he knew well? This had to just all be some sort of nightmare that he would wake up from right? That is not the case...Paul was caught inside of this monstrous stomach that was making noises from hell..something that not too many people ever hear in their life unless they were in the hands of the Vietnamese woman.. and Paul was feeling something tingle now. He felt himself begin to itch, and before too long...the burning and stinging pain grew stronger and stronger until he was just screaming. He began pounding against the stomach walls as he yelled bloody murder. Cynthia felt the pounds from Paul, and she seemed to really giggle. "You are just a cutie Paul. Maybe I should have owned you and enslaved you, but you were just too tasty looking to be spared" she said as she kept rubbing her tummy until she stopped feeling his pounds. "Aww..poor thing was not as durable as the other tiny people were. Oh well~He sure made a good meal though" she said as she then arrived at her house.

------------

The remainder of the tiny people in the box were being taken to somewhere special. The Vietnamese woman was doing special with them that they would terribly hate and would never be able to escape. She was feeding them to an animal that could slaughter tiny people easily. The tiny people heard some sort of growling, and the Vietnamese woman chuckled. "You all want to be free? Survive El Diablo, and you may escape" she said as she then threw the box out into the.....junk yard. The box instantly shattered, and everyone ran out quickly. AS they all slowly discovered where they were...they thought they were safe. 

"This is it...we are finally free" said one tiny who had been held captive for months on end now...but then....a massive amount of slobber drooled down onto the tiny, causing him to drown in a pool of drool. The tiny people instantly looked over, and they saw a Great Dane looming over them. This dog was hungry, and it loved tiny people because of the fresh meat. The dog licked its lips before it easily licked all of the tiny people up. 

The dog was no easy thing to escape, for it took a lot of patience, and none of these tiny people had that sort of patience. They violently fought with the tongue, and the dog knew just how to kill them. The dog began violently jerking it's tongue left and right, flinging the tiny people right onto a set of it's sharp teeth, and the Great Dane would then instantly slam down on the tiny, instantly breaking bones or ripping flesh as there were numerous screams coming from all over the dog's maw. It simply kept doing this until two tinies remained unharmed, and they were trapped on the tongue. The two were crying for help when the dog stuck it's tongue out, but nobody would ever hear their request for help. They would forever be trapped on the dog's tongue and would be forced to eat whatever the dog would eat from then on. The Vietnamese woman simply laughed as she knew nobody survived or even escaped, and she headed out. 

The woman who was trapped inshoe of the Vietnamese woman was almost able to try and escape until the Vietnamese woman remembered about her as soon as she walked into her house, and she smirked. "So you tried to hide from me eh? Thought that I would not remember about you correct? Well you are just in luck, for I have some things for you" she said as she felt and grabbed the tiny out who was now gasping for air. Somehow...the tiny was alive, but the Vietnamese had no patience as she pinned the girl down. "Now usually I would just kill the leftover tinies, but you.....your special. Your going to do much more for me. You are going to forever be my socked foot cleaner. Now I want you to lick the socks clean on my feet!" The socks were worse than before, and they seriously reeked that the tiny people could see green stench marks coming off of her socks. The tiny girl refused.

"I would rather die than be enslaved to clean your socked feet" she said, and the Vietnamese girl smirked.

"Fine, I thought I was going to let you have this the easy way, but clearly your going to have to do this the hard way" she said, and she grabbed a few things. One of the things she grabbed was a clear solution that she poured and dumped all over the tiny girl. The tiny girl felt dizzy, and she got even smaller! This woman was now 1 centimeter tall, and the Vietnamese girl grinned. "Now that you are at this size, your age of death has been set to 100, and you are so durable that a boulder at your height couldn't kill you."

"W-what are you doing to me" the woman screamed at the giantess.

"Simple! I am forging you to the soles of my shoes, and your forever going to be forced to smell the horrendous aroma of my musky feet!" The tiny girl tried to scream, but she was stopped by the Vietnamese woman as she pinned her to the insole of her own sneakers. It was much worse now that the tiny girl was 1 centimeter, and she was coughing from how bad it was. The Vietnamese girl then took a lighter, and she burned the girl's hands and heated her skin so much that it literally welded into the skin. The tiny girl screamed in pain, and the Vietnamese girl grinned. "I wouldn't scream about the pain. I would scream more about that you are next to ten other victims that have been covered in nothing but dirt and filth that they cant even see. Welcome to your official grave that you are prepared in." The Vietnamese girl heard the tiny girl scream one final time before she put her shoes back on, and the woman was never heard of or seen again. The Vietnamese girl simply propped her feet up in the air, and she enjoyed herself as she thought she had done good service today.

Chapter End Notes:

So here we are...finally releasing a new story, and I am hoping that it is good. I have been on quite the hiatus to write anything macro related until I thought of something for a sequel, and I think this is going to be better than the first part of the story! I may actually make some spinoffs based off of the characters in this story if you all would like that? Please make sure to review what you would like to happen with this!