- Text Size +

 

I sigh. 4 PM. The waiting room’s ceiling fan is old and spins endlessly. 2 lights bulbs are out. Melany is on the phone at the reception. There are only 2 other people also waiting. One young man with earphones, and one older man, maybe around his 40’s like me, he’s reading a magazine. Me, I’m just nervous, like every single time I come to my therapy, it’s just that I don’t like waiting. Plus, in this kind of place, they aren’t used to see a woman like me.

But I doubt they care.

My therapist, Mrs Olson is the greatest woman on earth. Really. There is nobody like her. Not only she understands me, but she’s always making sure I feel alright, making sure I am comfortable and well, she cares for my happiness, and despite working in a very small clinic like this one, she’s a gem. When she shrinks me, she always makes sure I am perfectly comfortable.

My life is a disaster; I don’t know what I would do without Mrs Olson. About my age, maybe a bit older, she’s a formidable and experienced therapist. The shrinking and unshrinking process is very smooth, even if it makes me nervous all the time. Once I am 10 inches tall, she massages me until I achieve total and pure relaxation state, almost meditation. She always makes sure there is incense, soothing music, and the feeling of her giantess hands on my body is almost pure. She knows that the shrinking device has been badly used by some very mean people over the years and that it has a very bad reputation, but the benefits of shrunk massage therapy are huge for my arthritis and back pain. I pay a little extra for the pressure massage, which consists of her pressing her foot down on my back and rubs it gently. This one is a bit more tricky, and she never ever made me feel in danger while doing it. Mrs Olsen also washes her feet and hands before she massages me, it’s the little things that make her the perfect therapist for me when I am shrunken.

Also, this small clinic is nice. The owner of the clinic really makes sure everything is in order to keep their license and please their customers.. Places like these always get regular inspections. I should tell them there are two light bulbs that need to be changed.

A woman therapist walks in the waiting room and says a name I didn’t get, she said it very low. The man stands up and walks, the woman is smiling, they walk and disappear in a room, door’s locked. Lucky man’s going to have a soothing massage. I look at my watch, Mrs Olson is late, maybe she’s with another client.  I see Melany stand up and walk to the waiting room, the sound of her black high heel resonates on the hard floor.

“Mrs Allen, I am, sorry, I was on the phone with Mrs Olsen and she cannot come tonight she’s stuck in traffic. You know how it is on Fridays right.” She says to me.

“Oh...That’s...unfortunate.” I tell her.

“If you want to wait a bit, our new therapist Kelly is on her way I just called her and she’s on her way here, she can take you as soon as she arrives.” Says Melany. At first I am disappointed, but my back hurts so much, and Melany is so sweet to have called the other therapist I cannot refuse. I am just a bit nervous now, but I agree to wait a little more. I do not know who is this Kelly, I hope she’s as gentle and soothing as Mrs Olsen.

4:30 PM. At some point a woman in her mid thirties enters the clinic, she goes straight to Melany and talks to her, then, she walks in the waiting room. She looks professional, like a business woman. SI smile at her, and she smiles at me, I am about to stand up but she walks down the waiting room and sits in front of me and grabs a magazine. Another customer I guess.

A man comes in, does the same. Waiting is terrible, especially when you’re in pain. I see another therapist and a client, they are done, probably had a 2 hour massage. The woman calls in for the young man with the headphones. A student, well, I say she’s a student because she’s dressed like one, white polo shirt with a school logo, brown pony tail, backpack, checkered short skirt with white knee high socks and black chunky loafers. She looks like a private schoolgirl, a teenager. She’s panting and goes straight to Melany. I roll my eyes and sighs, then I look at the noisy ceiling fan.

Something catches my eye, the girl and Melany are talking, then Melany points in my general direction, and the teen girl looks at me. I look back, not sure why this young customer is looking at me. The schoolgirl could be my daughter. Maybe 16 years old. Poor girl, I don’t know what happened to her, but I think it’s a bit young to require Shrunk massage therapy. He must have a scoliosis or something like that. The tennage girl walks in my direction, I avoid eye contact.

“Hello, Mrs. Allen, my name’s Kelly, sorry for the delay. I grabbed the first bus I could right after my last class.” She says. “Didn’t even had time to change!” She chuckles. “I’ll just drop my stuff and I’ll be ready for your massage in just about 5 minutes.” She says. I am astonished, and completely speechless. She is Kelly? She’s so young! This must be a misunderstanding. She goes in the back, probably doing what she just said. I stand up and I walk to the reception.

“Melany, I am not sure I am comfortable with this. I mean, she’s so young...” I start.

“Don’t worry Mrs Allen, Melany is very talented. She may be 17, but she’s very good. She’s new here, and we have good reviews so far. She works part time here since she’s still in school, but she’s a natural. If you’re unhappy about your treatment, we will refund you entirely.” Melany says. I ponder for a moment, then Kelly comes back in sight, a bright smile across her face.

“Please follow me, Mrs Allen.” She says. I look at Melany, she’s nodding at me with confidence, then, I look at Kelly, and oh, well, I have no reason not to trust her. I walk behind her to a small massage room with a shrinking device in the corner.

“Make yourself comfortable, Mrs Allen, when you’re ready, just let me know, I’ll wait outside.” Kelly says. She walks out and closes the door. I drop my purse on the chair and I remove my wool jacket. No incense. No music, maybe she will fix that when I am ready. I start removing my blouse, and my bra. Then I slip out of my shoes and I remove my socks. I know I have to be completely naked to be shrunk and that they have small gowns for patients, but I am still not at all comfortable to let a 17 years old girl see me naked. Goodness, I am old enough to be her mother. Maybe I should wait for Mrs. Olsen to be free. I try to put my shoes back on but my back hurts so much, it’s so painful.

Ah, to hell with it, one day or another Mrs. Olsen will probably retire or change profession or leave. I have to get used to other therapists. I unsnap my bra and I remove my panties. I hide everything in my bag and, naked, I step into the shrinking machine in the corner. Covering my breast and midsection as best as I can.

“I am ready!” I say a bit louder. I heard the door open and close behind me. Kelly, still dressed with her school uniform walks beside me with a file in the hands.

“Very well, Mrs. Allen. I read your file, and I see you have back pain. Massage and pressure treatment like usual, that’s fine. Usually, for back pain, I do the pressure treatment both on the front side and back side so the body really can be soothed equally, does Mrs Olsen use to do it too?”

“Only on my back. ” I say.

“Okay, I’ll do it on our back first and during the treatment, if you would like to try on your chest too, you let me know, and I’ll do it.” Kelly says.

I nod, I am wondering why, but I imagine myself, 10 inches tall on my back with this girl’s foot on my chest and I am not sure at all about that. I turn to look at her, she did not change, she’s still wearing her white knee high socks and black school shoes. I frown, but then, the machine whirs.

“Alright, Mrs Allen, just relax and I’ll take care of you.” Kelly says while smiling and trying to be a nice as possible with me. I know the sensation. I do not even have time to object, I am already shrinking. I am not sure this is going to work, I have a bad feeling. I shrink. My heart is pacing, I am not relaxing at all. There is no incense, no soothing music...what did I get into?

The machine stops whirring. I am 10 inches tall. I turn around and I slowly walk to the gowns beside the machine. I grab one and finally, I put it on to hide my naked body. I see my giantess young therapist put the file on a desk and walk to me with her giant chunky heavy shoes and she bends down. “I will pick you up now Mrs. Allen, so I can place you on the massage table, and we can begin.”  I nod. The girl’s giant hands come down at me, they smell like lotion, peaches maybe, I am glad she washed them. Maybe this is not going to be so bad. She gently picks me up and bring me slowly up to the table. She’s very slow, She must know how motion sickness is terrible when shrunken. She’s very careful. She releases her grip ad I land gently on the massage table, where I know I just need to lay down on the small foam pad mattress. I do what I am used to do, and I get into position for my massage.

“Very well, Mrs Allen, now just relax and let me do all the work.” Kelly says. I feel her huge fingers on my back. Ah...This is it, soothing and relaxing massage. Oh yes, this feels good. She’s very talented indeed. While I am still a bit uncomfortable, I cannot deny her massage technique is quite accurate. She presses gently, rubs gently, and I feel good. I only miss the music and the incense. But I close my eyes and I try to relax, let go.

Ah, this is good.

This feels so good.

10 minutes are done, and I am losing sense of time, this means she’s doing the right thing. Her fingers are soft on my skin, she sometimes rubs me with the warm palm of her hands. Sometimes, she replaces my hair with her sharp well manicured fingers. A very talented young lady she is indeed. But then two small vibrations. I feel she’s only rubbing me with one hand and looking for something behind her. I turn my head on her side to look at her and I see she has her smartphone in her hand while absent-mindedly massaging my back with the other hand. She places the cellphone on the table not too far and continues rubbing me with two hands.

Vibrations again. This time, the phone is on the table and the vibration resonate in my whole body. This is not very pleasant. These young people nowadays, always on their cellphones. She picks it up again and chuckles lightly, visibly, she’s texting back. She then places her phone back on the table. “I’m sorry.” She says. She continues massaging me. But then, the phone vibrates again, and she picks it up again. I cannot believe it.

“Miss Kelly? I would be grateful if you could focus on my massage” I tell her.

“Yes, I’m so sorry Mrs Allen.” She says. She puts back her phone away, visibly sorry. Good for her, she has to learn this is not acceptable. When you work, you put your cellphone away.

10 minutes later I’m half asleep. I sense her finger nails gently brushing the back of my head. I am in trance, really, a soothing trance that I enjoy, and it is soothing me a lot. Despite the little adaptation, Kelly is a professional.

“Mrs Olsen?” Her voice is low, she’s whispering. I wake up.

“hmm?” I take a few minutes to realise I am truely waking up. I fell asleep while she was massaging me. “It is time for pressure treatment now, Mrs. Allen. Remain calm, stay relaxed, I will gently bring the small mattress down on the floor.” She says to me. I nod and I close my eyes again. I can’t really tell if she picked up the mattress, she’s so calm and gentle, I only know it when I feel my body going down gently, like in a very slow elevator. Then the movement stops. I take in deep breathes, I am in a very relaxed state. I feel a blanket being placed on my back to keep me warm. Then, I hear some movements but I am already soothed and relaxing again as pressure on my back grows. It’s her foot on my back, it’s quite hard tho. Rigid and pressing down a bit hard on my back, I sink into the little foam mattress. What is this. She rubs in small circle motions and I feel something is wrong. There is an odd rubber and leather smell too. I turn my head on its side again and I try to look up. Did she? Did she keep her shoes on?

What is this? I can’t believe it. This teenage masseuse is pressing me down with her shoe on? I can’t deny it is feeling good on my sore back, but I cannot help but feel humiliated.

“Excuse me?” I say. She doesn’t even stop moving her foot, pressing down on my back. “Excuse me!” I say louder. The motion stops and the pressure is off, she steps off me and crouches next to me.

“Is there a problem Mrs Allen?” she whispers to me.

“Why do you keep your shoe on?” I say, turning on my side, looking up at her, she has her cellphone in hands. Not only she’s crushing my small 10 inches body under her dirty shoe, she’s texting while doing it? I feel insulted.

“Oh, I am sorry, it was for your comfort, I wore these shoes all day at school and my feet are a bit sweaty and I didn’t want you to be uncomfortable by the smell of my foot. Do you prefer me to remove my shoes?” she explains. I am suddenly not too sure about what’s best. I know Mrs Olsen always has clean feet when she gives me the pressure treatment.

“Uh...” I say.

“My feet usually don’t smell that bad. I really don’t mind if you want me to remove my shoes, but I thought it would be best if I kept them on. Are they hurting you?”

“No, but...” I start to say. Somehow, she’s right, the shoes are not hurting me, they’re just not the feeling I was expecting, also, the sole is a bit dirty, but she did place a blanket over my back. She’s really trying hard to make me feel good, and I appreciate it, but I can’t tell if I want th treatment to continue.

“Mrs Allen, just relax. Close your eyes, and let yourself go.” She says to me. I need this treatment to feel better, I feel I am just being too picky, so I nod and I close my eyes, taking in deep breathes. I hear a mild thud, then another. I open my eyes only to see Kelly’s white socked foot leave a shoe behind and hover over my body. She brings her foot on my back and I can feel its warmth, the ball of her giant foot presses down on my back gently, soothingly. And then the smell rushes in my nostrils. At first I am repulsed, but the pressure intensifies and my back cracks and it feels so good. Her foot smells quite pungent, powerful, like it did spend a whole day imprisoned inside an old leather loafer. It really is uncomfortable for my nostrils but the pressure is remarkable and the motions her foot on my back just like if she knew exactly where it hurts and how to relieve the pain. I soon forget about the odor of her foot and I let her massage my back.

Minutes pass. I feel the giant socked toes of my new teenage giantess masseuse pressing down on my spine, my upper back, the back of my head. She encases my head under her 5 huge toes and presses down. She rubs my whole body with her foot. Then I feel her second foot. She’s standing on the mattress, each foot on my sides, she rubs my body more vigorously and it feels good. I am under her charm, I am completely numb and I let her do whatever she wants. This is feeling so good. I feel her pressing the whole length of her sole on my body, she’s pressing so much harder than Mrs Olsen. She’s putting a lot more weight on me I feel like I am being crushed and my back cracks again. Wow, this is so good. I sense she is pressing my down with both feet and I soon realise that she actually has both heels squeezing my waist and my whole body in under her arched soles. She’s standing on me. I can’t even feel the weight anymore. I am in complete relaxation.

Soon, she flips my body gently. I am so numb she can play with my body like a ragdoll, my eyes are only half opened. I see she’s sitting on a chair and I am turned on my back on the floor, on the mattress, looking up. She’s on her cellphone, not even paying attention to me anymore. She plays with my tiny body between her both smelly socked feet and I am not even frustrated or insulted anymore. I am charmed, under some kind of spell, completely numb at her mercy. She pressed her right foot on my chest engulfing my head under the crevice of her toes, my face is covered by her smelly cotton sock and pressed down. I feel she raises her heel up only to let her other five toes press down on my belly, rubbing it. I am intoxicated by the smell, entranced by her feet, completely surrounded and overwhelmed by their power over me.

Again she places her feet side by side. Her huge feet are hovering gently over my body, their smell irradiating and intoxicating me. She pressed her both soles on my body, covering my abdomen and face, I could see her texting on her cellphone thought the space between her foot above my head, but she brings her feet together completely blocking the light and view, and she presses down. And then the movements stop. She just rests her feet on my small frame. I surprise myself taking in deep breathed of her foot odor without realising this should be repulsive or stinky. In fact I am used to the smell now and I think they smell rather good. I find my adult body being very receptive to this weird unusual treatment, and I do not feel pain in my back anymore. I realise her feet are perfect. The rubbing soft used smelly sock cotton fabric is music, the powerful smell of her feet is incense. I am in heaven, at the feet of a teenager who’s old enough to be my daughter and who just came back from school.

After a few minutes of no movement at all, under the warmth cocoon her cupped feet over me, I sense she’s moving. Both of her feet now move away from me and I feel like I want this to continue. Kelly looks down at me smiling.

“Are you alright Mrs. Allen?” she asks calmly, almost half whispering. “The 2 hours massage is over now. I will let you come back to your senses, take your time, don’t rush any movements. I’ll be over there to fill in the papers.” She explains. I see her stand up above me like a skyscraper, she turns around and plunges her feet inside her school loafers twisting her ankles until her feet are in completely. She pulls the giant chair and rolls it to the desk where she sits to fill in papers. I am left alone on the floor, calm, soothed, relaxed. That was the best massage I ever had. I can’t help but stare at this young beauty who just brought me to another world. Time went so fast...

I take a few minutes to actually just sit, realise the massage is over and stand. The shrinking machine is not far, I walk to it. Noticing me, Kelly walks to the machine and waits for me to be ready to power it up. I slowly grow back up to my normal size.

“How are you feeling Mrs Allen?” Kelly asks me gently.

“Relieved and relaxed” I say.

“Ah.” She smiles. “I am happy I could help. Again, sorry about the smell, I really didn’t have time to shower and change when Melany called me for quick replacement today.” She says.

“It’s okay dear, actually, I didn’t mind, your feet didn’t smell bad at all?” I tell her. I put my clothes back on, feeling a lot less shy then when I first met her two hours before. After what happened...I can not just be an hypocrite. After what she did to me...

“Ah thanks. Well, you were lucky though, I had no soccer or ballet practice today at school.” She giggles. My eyes grow wide. She’s actually joking, but something tells me she’s also serious.

“Ah it’s good to stay in shape, especially at your age.” I say.

“Yeah, I try to. I run 5 miles every Saturday mornings and we have 2 soccer practices per week, that’s excluding the games, and the ballet classes are on Wednesdays after school.” She says. The conversation is heading towards small talk. Kelly hands me the receipt. I tell her I’ll pay at the reception, but before I go I give her a hundred dollar bill tip.

“Woah, thank you Mrs. Allen. I know you are Mrs Olsen’s client, but if you ever need my services again, just call and Melany will book us a treatment. It helps me for college money.”

“Thank you my dear.” I say. She smiles, I leave and walk towards the reception to pay for the massage with my credit card. Melany at the reception looks at me and smiles, she processes the payment and gives me the small talk too.

“Did you enjoy your massage, Mrs Allen?” She asks me.

“Yes, very much so. You were right she’s a natural, very talented.” I say.

“Told you!” she says and smiles, gives me my receipt. “Would you like me to book you another massage next week with Mrs Olsen?” she asks me.

“Hmm, no, thank you Melany. I will be out of town for the week but I would have time Saturday morning, not this Saturday but the next, is Kelly available?” I ask, curiously. What’s going on with me, why do I want more? I don’t know why, but I want more.

“I think she is, I will book it for 10 AM and if there is a problem I’ll call you during the week.” Says Melany, scribbling my appointment in a thick agenda under Kelly’s name.

“Thank you very much, have a good week-end.” I say.

I leave the clinic and as soon as I sit in my car, I think to myself.....What the hell just happened to me? What is happening to me?