- Text Size +

Once Rin enters her room, she opens her drawer and pulls out a pair of red ankle socks, before going to sit on her bed. And now that she was seated, Rin lifts up her leg and starts to pull on one of the socks, giving Shirou a chance to see what would happen to him next. As he watched, Rin smirks and says “Are you looking forward to this Shirou? I’m a bit pumped myself...” If he could respond to her, he’d say that he was cautiously optimistic, but he didn’t have time to think on that when she suddenly clenches her toes.

While Rin does this, she giggles and says “You feel pretty nice between my toes, Shirou... I can always make you my tiny servant if you want an easy way to win the grail war...” If Shirou was being honest with himself, he actually considered Rin’s offer for a moment, but his intense desire to become a hero pushed that thought from his mind. It wasn’t like it was relevant right now since he was still going to join Rin for her workout while still stuck between her toes.

After she got on the one sock, she moves on to the foot that Shirou was attached to, suddenly engulfing him in darkness. And as she pulled the sock along her foot, Shirou slowly got used to the lack of light, allowing him to yet again clearly see the toes that flanked him on both sides. But due to the tightness of Rin’s red ankle sock, her toes were shoved even closer together, smothering her tiny friend even more forcefully.

And now that Rin got on her socks, she reaches for her athletic sneakers, intending to put them on next. She decides to just shove her feet into the sneakers, before grinding them back and forth to get them in, subjecting Shirou to an intense experience as he was jolted back and forth. But once she gets her sneakers on, she stands back up and taps the tips of her toes onto the floor, making sure that they were snug.

This was a simple action for Rin, but it had severe consequences for Shirou, as he was roughly dislodged from between her toes. And as he went flying, he smacked into the wall of cotton which was the edge of the sock, causing him to helplessly tumble downward. By the time he stopped, he ended up right under her 3rd toe, which swiftly clamped down onto him. That pressure was incredibly intense, as he was crushed under her full weight, as her toe flesh and the soft cotton surrounded him entirely.

But right after that, Rin started to walk to her workout room, ready to exercise with her tiny friend in her sock...

 

When Rin arrives, she steps onto the treadmill first, starting with a light jog, pounding Shirou into submission. With each collision, her foot made with the treads, Shirou’s body was wholly flattened under the pressure until he was brutalized as that leg absorbed the impact from the other leg’s action. The process repeated itself endlessly, as Shirou was made aware of just how much went into a simple stepping motion. Each minor stage of Rin’s stepping cycle etched itself into Shirou’s soul, as he struggled to breathe during the chaos. And as she was jogging, she smiles while saying “I hope you’re managing so far, Shirou... I’m gonna start the actual run now, so brace yourself...”

Once Rin finished her statement, she began to speed up just as she claimed, putting his endurance to the test. With each step, Shirou’s body was pressed deeper and deeper into Rin’s warm toe flesh, ruthlessly smashing him in the process. He could barely even keep track of her movement now, as the sheer intensity of it all made it all blend together. The one thing that was becoming more noticeable for him was the sweat that seemed to pour over him, as Rin pushed herself for the workout. It was too intense for him to really notice any kind of scent, but the sweat coated him all the same, making him feel more like an extension of Rin’s foot than anything else.

But after about 20 minutes of this insane run, Rin finally stopped, allowing Shirou to catch his breath at last. His respite didn’t last, however, as Rin sat down and quickly began scrunching her toes, roughly smothering him between her 2nd toe and the ball of her foot. As she does this, she says “You still awake Shirou? This workout is just starting, so I can’t have you sleep right through it...” Shirou couldn’t do much to answer Rin’s question, causing her to hum to herself and say “I know... If you’re still with us, then how about you give my toe a little kiss or even a lick?” She suddenly pauses, and giggles before adding, “Unless you’d rather me discipline you...”

Shirou wanted to keep Rin as pleasant as possible, so he starts to kiss and lick where he could currently reach, causing Rin to audibly sigh and say “That sure feels nice, Shirou... I should have you do clean-up duty once I’m all done...” After that bit of casual taunting, Rin gets back up and walks toward her mini-weights area, to start on her next phase...

 

When Rin reaches her weights set, she starts to use them, while saying “Just to keep you in the loop, I like to lift smaller weights. This way, I keep some upper body strength without sacrificing any mobility…” Luckily, this wasn’t very taxing on Shirou, allowing him to recuperate while Rin lifted weights. Rin notices this as well, so after about 10 minutes of this, she smirks and says “Since this doesn’t require any leg movement from me, I think I should try to keep you properly entertained...”

After saying this, Rin starts to deliberately scrunch her toes, burying Shirou under the sweaty flesh and the damp sock fabric. For each time she lifted a weight to her chest, she’d forcefully squeeze her toes, acting as if she was trying to give Shirou a workout as well. This chaotic process continues for around another 10 minutes, where Rin continues to clench and unclench her toes to perfectly match with how she lifted her weights. Shirou even found it difficult to breathe at times, as his face was smothered continuously in her sweaty flesh, ensuring that he was entirely subject to Rin’s will.

But once she was finished with that, she laughs and says “I wonder how you’re holding up, Shirou...? We’re not done just yet; so brace yourself for the next stage!” And after saying that, Rin gets up and walks to another part of the room, where a training dummy was set up...

 

When Rin reaches here, she says “Since I need to fight against other mages, I’ve decided on working on my actual fighting technique. Even though I use magic to heighten my abilities, I’ve still gotta build a proper foundation...” Once she finished explaining that, she starts by repeatedly punching the dummy, getting a nice rhythm going. But during this portion, Rin would constantly stomp down, in an attempt to put her full weight into her punches. Because of that, Shirou was brutally pulverized underfoot, as he felt like his body was going to burst from the pressure. To his surprise, however, his body remained entirely uninjured during the experience, even if he experienced a fair amount of discomfort.

This lasted a fair amount of time though, leaving Shirou unable to accurately keep track of anything beyond his immediate surrounding, leaving him to instead focus more on his magic. Since his senses were being so limited, he strangely began picturing a vast desolate wasteland where various weapons were lodged into the ground. In another moment, he was no longer in Rin’s sock and instead was standing alone surrounded by dozens upon dozens of blades, immensely confusing him.

But as he looked around frantically, desperate to burn the image into his mind, thinking that he would leave this place at a moment’s notice. While he did this, he heard Rin’s voice in the distance, saying “You should brace yourself Shirou; because this next part will rock your world...” Suddenly, everything around him shook, as the sky and ground seemed to shatter away into many tiny pieces before he snapped back to where he was initially.

Shirou didn’t have time to think about this odd happening, as Rin’s foot would swiftly thrust outward, overwhelming him with the sever force of gravity. But before Shirou had the time to adjust to the force in gravity, her foot would suddenly stop with a booming crash, shaking him to his very core, leaving him to wonder just what Rin was currently doing. And after each shake, Rin would slowly lower her foot, giving Shirou a few precious moments of relief, before it all repeated. This would continue endlessly, assaulting his senses as he failed to adjust to all the changing and erratic motions.

In actuality, Rin was practicing her kicks, slamming her foot into the training dummy, making sure that she could do so quickly and accurately, and with consistency as well. She also figured that doing this would spice things up for Shirou, although she really wanted to see his face at the moment since she deliberately kept him in the dark about what exactly she was doing. And due to their current size difference, Rin never realized what Shirou did between her changing motions, although he had no idea what he did to somehow transport himself to that strange world either.

After 10 more minutes of these forceful kicks, Rin slows down and sits down for a moment, allowing Shirou to catch his breath too. As he did this, Rin giggles and says “Did you enjoy yourself? Once I do some warm down stretches, it’ll all be over...”

 

True to Rin’s word, she immediately started stretching next, not wanting to feel sore or anything from the workout. Certain stretches put more stress on Shirou’s body, especially ones that required her to bend to touch her toes. During those stretches, she would tightly grip her sneakers, brutally crushing Shirou between sweat-soaked flesh and sock material. Even though this was meant as a way to gradually relax Rin’s muscles, it didn’t give Shirou much of a chance for that, as his body was assaulted continuously for the duration of it all. Rin spends about 15 minutes doing this, before she walks over to her room and removes her sneakers, finally giving her feet a chance to relax without constriction.

After that, she pulls off her socks, before bending down to feel around for Shirou. She eventually finds him plastered against the ball of her foot, right in front of where her toes start, leaving her to carefully peel him free. Once Shirou was released and on her palm, she giggles and says “You look rough... Did you enjoy yourself, little pervy Shirou?”

Shirou grumbles for a moment, saying “Can we skip all the ‘perv’ stuff? I’m not the one who asked for a massage, remember? And you also wanted me to stay in your sock while you worked out.”

Rin sighs, slightly annoyed by how blunt Shirou was, but that was part of what made him unique, leaving her to smile and say “I’m only kidding...” Then she taps her chin and adds, saying “Either way, you do look pretty dirty... Want me to help you get washed off?”

Shirou lightly blushes while saying “That would be thoughtful of you. I’d appreciate the assistance...”

Rin proceeds to beam down at Shirou, before walking him toward the main bathroom, before closing the door behind him. She suddenly removes her hair tie, revealing that her long black hair was fairly sweaty too, as she waves it back and forth to loosen it up. While she does this, Shirou blushes again and says “Your hair looks nice when it’s down...”

Upon hearing this, Rin’s eyes widen for a moment before she blushes back, and says “Oh... Thanks, Shirou...” But then her face furrows into a glare, as she adds, saying “I mean, uhh... Don’t bring up such weird things! I’m all gross from the workout...”

Shirou just smiles to himself, well aware that Rin had a relatively typical hot/cold personality type. But then his eyes widen, as she suddenly pulls off her top, revealing a dark red sports bra. And as Shirou stares absolutely dumbfounded, Rin only smirks and says “What’s got you so flustered? I need to take a shower, so wouldn’t the easiest method be if I took it while washing you off?”

He continues to stare silently until finally yelling “But that means we’ll be showering together?? That’s not something that friends normally do with each other!”

Hearing this, Rin suddenly begins to blush again, while shouting “Who said we’re showering together you perv?? I’m just washing you off first!”

Following their outbursts, they both stand silently, as the mental image of them showering together like a couple flooded into their minds. And once they snapped out of the embarrassing thought, Rin prepared to wash off her tiny friend, wanting to ensure that he stayed as far away as possible once she started her shower...

Chapter End Notes:

Hey everyone!

Hope you like this chapter! And as you can see at the end, things will be getting pretty steamy next chapter, so look forward to that. (There's a minor retcon at the end; but it's mainly to alter the general tone/direction of the next chapter's start)

And if you liked the chapter, then feel free to leave a review! I really appreciate them.

Also, I've got a Twitter account, so follow me there if you want immediate updates on when I upload new chapters for my stories!

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Take care!