- Text Size +

Samantha exited her class for the day giddy as all could be. Nothing cuter and anxious then the 5', busty blonde stood like her at the bus stop waiting for her trip to the store to get a simple pack of adult briefs. She'd confessed to her boyfriend that she had a thing to be padded since as long as she could remember. He'd been more than supportive of her fetish, which stunned her, and it made it feel naughty to the core. Never in a thousand years did she think she'd ever tell anyone yet be so bold as to want to do it with them.

The excitement only got stronger as the bus pulled up. While she was hopping on her phone, silent in her pocket from class, rang and eventually went to voicemail. She didn't notice and as the bus got closer to her local supermarket she shivered in both anticipation and embarrassment. Should she go through with this? Would he really be okay with it? What about the cashier? Oh my god, the embarrassment. She'd have to come up with some story if they asked or made a face.

As she stepped off the bus, she heard her phone ding with the voicemail. Walking into the store she listened to it:

"Hey babe. I'm running late from work, but I'm so excited. You're amazing. I can only imagine a diapered little tush cuddling with me. Hope all is well. See you when I get to your place."

She turned down the hygiene aisle, grabbing a box of tampons and making her way to the adult incontinence section. Smiling she eyed all the products up, having not figured out what she really wanted. All she knew was she wanted white and crinkly, the kind that would make her feel little inside.

I left a voicemail for Sam and walked into her house. I wanted to surprise her, get everything all setup. She'd come home, get to the bedroom and there I'd be ready for her. I made sure to lock the door behind me, put my shoes on the rack with the thousand other pairs, and left no trace as I went upstairs to her bedroom. God the bedroom was a mess, clothes everywhere, things scattered across the dresser and bedside tables. Trashcan in the bedroom and attached bathroom close to full.

I took off my workpants and dress shirt, throwing them over to my side of the bed and onto the floor, opposite the door. I flopped on the messy bed, covered with clothes, both dirty and clean, and opened her bedside drawer searching for her goodies. I pulled out her box of toys, opening it and removing the Hitachi wand, nice sized suction cup dildo, and KY Jelly.  I loved watching her fuck herself with that dildo as she sucked me off. I placed them on the bedside table nice and neat, placing the box back in her drawer when a small container caught my eye. Pulling it out I eyed the label, "Size Powder!" Its slogan read, "Shrink your problems away!" It wasn't much, just a bit odd. I read the back, "Directions: Use to shrink a problem away. Simply apply powder and watch it shrink. Great on moles, blemishes, items too large, and anything you can think of! Warning: DO NOT INHALE." Curiosity got the best of me and I took off the cap. sniffing the powder for any scent. I laughed a bit at the gimmick and put it back, forgetting to reseal the lid.

It was getting later in the day and I figured I might as well rest now before Sam got home. I felt tired and overwhelmed. Rolling over I crawled over to my side and laid out on top of the comforter. Looking at the ceiling I got dizzy. I must be tired, and it'd be awhile so I could grab a nap. I closed my eyes and I was out like a light.

Samantha grabbed her groceries and diapers, thankfully she'd used self-checkout and there was no reason for the attendant to come over to her station. She exited the store quickly, nearly breaking into a run of pure joy. Soon she'd round the corner to her house and be pampered in her home. It'd been a long time since she'd worn a diaper. Occasionally she'd sneak pull-ups from her little sister's room when they were both younger. She brought herself to the present.

Walking into her house she turned on the lights looking for any sign of her boyfriend. He wasn't home yet, but god was she wet. Taking off her shoes and placing all the groceries aside, she grabbed the diapers and tampons and dashed off to the bedroom. Throwing the pack of diapers on the messy bed, she shot into the bathroom to undress. Placing the tampons under the sink, she quickly stripped herself naked, checking her phone briefly for any sign of a message, and put her hair into a nice tight ponytail. She eyed her nice D sized tits, petite nipples, and quickly turned to look at her magnificent bubble butt in the full-length mirror. She'd look even cuter padded she contemplated, growing a bit moist below. Suddenly she got the strong urge to pee and she shot a glance at the pack of padded protection that lay in wait for her.