- Text Size +
The test

Kaylee stood in front of her desk. On the desk us a little container that held a woman her age. She wanted the test to be as accurate as possible before trying anything with Summer. Lifting up the container she examined the contents.

“Aren’t you a yummy little thing?” She watched as the little woman curled up into a ball, trying to hide her nakedness and sobbing at her situation. “I’m Kaylee, what’s your name?”.

The woman muttered “Heather”.

Kaylee responded “Sweetie, you are going to have to speak louder then that”. She also moved closer and put her ear next to the container.

“HEATHER!” She screamed and continued to cry.

“Thank you Heater. Now listen, you’re a stand in for someone a care a lot about, I’m not about to hurt you on purpose” Kaylee huskily said and with that the woman looked up and tried to compose herself. Kaylee smiled “However, accidents happen and that’s exactly why you are here instead of her. Consider yourself lucky, how many people can say they had sex with a giant who wasn’t trying to squash them? Anyway, this is going to happen wether you want it or not, so I suggest you enjoy the ride”

With that she walked over to her nightstand and dumped the woman onto the nightstand. The woman frantically looked for a way to escape but saw no safe way off. More troubling was that it was only her, a gigantic bottle of lube and a pink dildo that was about four times taller than her. She heard loud music start playing and trembled in fear as she looked back to Kaylee, who was starting to strip.

Kaylee didn’t know if she would be able to turn the woman on or not. She wanted a willing participant, since I would be closer to Summer for her experiment, however she was pretty sure most humans weren’t keen on having sex with someone 300 times their size. In any case, as she sensuality started to remove her clothes, she figured she could at least enjoy giving a show.

Heather watched. Kaylee was bare foot, with cut off light blue jean shorts that left little to the imagination and a white tee with the words “I fuck your cities for fun” in rainbow letters. Her strawberry blonde hair was back in a ponytail. Heather focused on Kaylee’s breasts that were rather large, even at her size. Kaylee was dancing to the music, every so often coming up to the nightstand to jiggle her breasts over Heather or shake her ass in front of her. Even though she had never been into girls, Kaylee wasn’t unattractive. If the situation was different, maybe they could have been friends. However, as it stood, she knew she was about to have her first lesbian experience and she hoped it wouldn’t be her last.

Even though Heater was still scared, there was no where to go and the giantess did say she would try not to hurt her. So the longer Kaylee danced the more relaxed and turned on Heather became. Eventually, Heather leaned up against the bottle of lube and sat down to enjoy the show. Kaylee noticed her sitting down, winked and kicked the show up a notch. She moved right up to the nightstand, put her foot on the bed next to it and proceeded to thrust her jean covered crotch right in Heather’s face. Heather got a wiff of Kaylee’s sex, her emotions scattered from aroused to terrified and back again. She knew she would be getting intimate with that area of Kaylee as much as she wanted and didn’t want it.

Kaylee stepped back and slowly removed her tee shirt as the music changed. Heather felt her heart flutter as Kaylee exposed a black lace bra that looked like it was in a losing battle to contain those massive breasts. Kaylee turned and shoved her ass into Heather’s face. Even turning her head, all she could see was the butt in front of her. With that, Kaylee quickly pulled the shorts off revealing her black lace panties. The smell of Kaylee was even stronger now and because of the house size holes in the lace, the panties weren’t hiding any secrets. Kaylee turned around with her pussy only a few feet to Heather’s body, at her scale, and shoved her hand in those panties. Her fingers made passes at her clit and swirled around the opening of her vagina. When she lifted them out it was visible to both of them the amount of juice on those fingers. Kaylee proceeded to dab Heather, giving her a coating of her cum. Heather aroused beyond restraint starting rubbing her body, washing herself with Kaylee’s love juice, and then dove her hands into her pussy. Nothing mattered to her right now and Kaylee watched in amusement as Heather orgasmed, her little body shuttering with sweet release.

Seeing Heather orgasm sent Kaylee over the edge. She practically ripped her bra and panties off and snatched her dildo and lube, knocking Heather down in the process. When Heather regained her senses she turned her head to see Kaylee’s display of passion. One hand was on her nipple, pinching, twisting and pulling, all while her other hand was pounding that giant dildo in and out of her pussy. How savage she was pleasuring herself made Heather shake with fear. Any of those actions would squash her, like a bug, she thought. Her mind brought her back to reality. No matter how much fun she just had with this giantess, to her she was a little teeny tiny bug, who was only there for her amusement. After all, Kaylee did say she was an experiment.

Heather was jolted out of her thought by Kaylee screaming in bliss. Raising, falling and repeating as she orgasmed again and again. She stopped, Heather watched as the cum covered dildo slipped from her pussy, juices leaking out and dipping onto the sheets. She couldn’t help but stare, from her pussy she studied the giantesses body down to her feet. Kaylee’s toes curled and flexed. Then Heather started back up her body, examining each part as she made her way up and up and up. Until her eyes locked with Kaylee’s, she looked hungry for her. Heather screamed as Kaylee reacted over and plucker her bringing her to her face as she sat up.

“Heather, I need you. I need to inside of me. I promise to be gentle and I hope you survive this”

Before she could respond she was already traveling down to Kaylee’s massive crotch. Heather saw Kaylee’s other hand pry open her lips and push back on her clitoral hood. Just then Heather was wedged between the hood and clitoris and as Kaylee let go, Heather grabbed on tight. Neither of them expected that and Kaylee jumped in pleasure. Laying back she grabbed her dildo and played with her vaginal opening, teasing herself as Heather struggled against her clit. Kaylee had to keep reminding herself that this was her test and for all purposes that was Summer down there, even though all she wanted to do was pop the little bug against her most sensitive area.

Heather was struggling, pressed against Kaylee’s clit by the hood. She was covered cum and kept trying keep it off her face. Below her she watched as the massive pink dildo circled the opening of Kaylee’s gigantic vagina. She could also feel the thumping of Kaylee’s blood in her clit. Then she heard her name “Fuck me Heather, fuck my clit. Use your tiny body to please me, to please your goddess.” Heather was getting turned on by Kaylee’s call for her and started grinding her pussy against Kaylee’s clit. She thought about how she would sometimes grind against her pillow, but now her pillow was replaced by the most sensitive part of a woman, a giant woman. As she let herself give into her lust she heard Kaylee scream in pleasure. Looking down she saw the dildo plunge into Kaylee’s vagina. All Heather could hear were screams of pleasure and the sloshing of cum as the dildo worked Kaylee’s vagina.

“Oh yes! Yes! YES!” Kaylee screamed as she orgasmed. Heather, feeling Kaylee orgasm, came as well.

After a few minutes Heather opened her eyes, wiping more cum from her face. Looking around she saw the dildo on the bed and a huge puddle of cum. Everything around her was warm and tingling, she was warm and tingling. She snuggled against Kaylee’s clit, kissing it softly. Suddenly, giant fingers reached for her, gently grabbing her and easing her out. Heather was brought up to Kaylee’s face who looked her over like the cat who caught the canary. This tiny, soaking wet, little woman in her fingers was still alive, a little beaten up but alive. She knew she could have sex with Summer and she smiled. However, Heather took this smile as something else.

“I love you” Heather said, nuzzling her face against Kaylee’s fingers.

Kaylee licked Heather, who moaned in pleasurable response. Then in one quick movement she popped Heather into her mouth and swallowed. Kaylee sat there smiling, thinking about Summer as she patted her belly.