- Text Size +
The stench of the feminine walls was overwhelming Sel with disgust. He saw the light at the end of the tunnel, crawling towards it. As he was about to reach the end, BOOM. The walls squeezed him with all their might, the heartbeat of the child being almost deafening to the human ear, and then silence.
Sel passed out for about 3 hours. Hannah was sad, as him wriggling around was the only thing keeping her going that day. But she was about to get him back soon.
Lunchtime came around, and Sel was still passed out in the cavern of Hannah’s crotch.
“Hey guys! Guess what?” She said to her circle of friends sitting at the table.
“My brother... is a SHRINKEE!”
All of her friends gasped. “Oh my god, do your parents know?!” One of them said.
“No, and I get to keep him all to myself for the rest of his life! WAIT! Actually... my parents are gone for the next week, so you guys wanna stay at my house for a few days to play with him? This’ll be a once in a lifetime experience!”
All of her friends cheered as they found out this news.
“Yes!”
“Oh my god, this is gonna be so cool!”
“I’ve never seen a shrinkee in person before!”
Then Hannah said, “First though, I need to let someone else see him.”
Hannah got up from her group of friends, and paced over to the other side of the lunchroom, to the high school side.
“Where is she... where is she... THERE!” she said to herself, walking over to Sel’s ex-girlfriend.
“Hey Chloe, so do you remember Sel?”
“Yeah? I used to date him? And your his sister right?”
“Yea! But follow me, I need to show you something.”
“Why?”
“Just come!”
“Ugh, ok, if anything will get you to get away from me faster.”
Chloe followed the rather short teenager back behind the school.
“Ok, what did you bring me here for?”
“Just a second, I gotta bring him out.”
Hannah turned away from Chloe, and lifted her skirt up, pulled her waistband out, and pulled Sel out of her pussy with her index and thumb.
“Here it is!”
“Oh my god! Is that Sel?”
“Yeah! He’s a shrinkee!”
“Why did you need to show me though?”
“I want you to mess with him. Make him your slave for the rest of the day! I want to make him regret every thing he’s ever done to you.”
“Oh, he will be *very* happy to see what I have in store for him. When do you want him back?”
“By 3:00, end of the school day.”
“Ok!”

Chloe took the tiny boy from Hannah’s palm, and walked towards her car.
“Oh he is SO dead when we get home.”
She started the drive home, keeping Sel safely tucked away in the pocket of her skinny jeans.
When she arrived home, she was almost squealing with delight, she could do ANYTHING to him for 3 hours! She ran to her bedroom and jumped onto her bed, looking at the tiny boy, who was no bigger than her finger. She took her shorts off and then her shirt, and then her panties.
She started gently tapping the head of the boy. “Wake up, little Sel... come on... someone is here to see you!”
His eyes opened slowly, his vision going blurry. He instantly got vertigo as he was brought down to what he thought was Hannah’s pussy again. He started being swirled around and around in the hot flaps, and then raised up to eye level again.
“Why do you hate me so much Hannah? We use to play together all the time, and loved each other. And now that I’m small you use me as just a toy!” Sel said, with tears crawling down his face.
“Oh it’s not Hannah you should be worried about right now.”
“Huh?”
Sel looked up and saw the gargantuan face of Chloe, the girl he once loved.
“Oh no... no, no, no, NO!”
“What, you don’t want to play?”
“No! Why do you have me?”
“Hannah’s letting me play with you until 3:00, that’s 3 hours of this buddy. And with all the SHIT you put me through, I think I know what the first hour of this will be.”
She placed the boy on the bed, and turned around, giving Sel a perfect view of her asscrack. Suddenly, it started getting larger and larger. He turned to run, screaming for help, but to no avail. The cheeks slammed down on him, jiggling with impact. Then, it felt like getting ropeburn, except on his entire body, as Chloe started rubbing back and forth on the shrinkee she was torturing. After a few second of this, she sat up, and Sel begged for mercy.
“Please... Chloe... I’m sorry for what I did... to you a few months ago, but I’m still a... human being. Please... stop this.”
“No! This is just getting started! And you will learn how to treat goddesses with respect!”
She picked him up by the head with her index finger and thumb. And layed down on the bed, back up.
“This should help you learn not to treat us with SHIT!”
She lowered him into her asscrack, and then slipped his feet into the tip of her asshole. She then put one finger on his head, and started applying pressure.
“No... NO... PLEASE CHLOE STOP THIS!”
“NO! TREAT ME LIKE THE GODDESS I AM!”
She applied more and more pressure, until just his head was still in clean air.
“YOU WILL REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME!”
And a small pop, was the last sight of Sel in the normal world.