- Text Size +

The hill here had always given such a superb view of the bay. A vast expanse of turquoise or steely grey rippled with waves that looked more like wrinkles on the sea. Sometimes they were capped with white, foam arching over the stony beach. But today it was calm. Blue skies lightening the sea to almost cyan, and deep blue hazy with distance. I leant back, feeling the warmth of his body behind me, my eyes still fixated on the minute strips of silver grey moving slowly against the waves.

“Which one?” My voice was low, watching my own toes curl over the grass, looking immense with the perspective from here to there.

“That one.” The reply came back, clearly amused, strong arms wrapping my body, hefting it, placing the lightest of kisses upon my neck.

“The grey one?”

“They're all grey!”

I chuckled softly, shaking us both “The carrier, then?”

“Yes that's the one.” I could practically hear his eyes narrowing “Intact though. They're no good dead”

“Deal. What about the rest?”

There was a pause as though the voice was amused at this. Finally giving the answer I already knew. “Fair game I say. Only takes one to carry a message after all.”

Another smile, and we lay entwined a little longer. The picture of innocence. While the ships throbbed quietly towards the deeper water and chatty young couples strolled and giggled on the path below. I kissed him, my eyes on his, filled with mischief.

“No sneaking off!” I chided, stern. He answered with a nudge.

“Better hurry. They're getting away.”

“From me?” The mock outrage was clear “Never!” I rose, and my smile turned to the ships, uttering the mantra I always used before “Time to play…”

~~~~~~~~

The first sign of discord in the ordered society was little more than a freak wave. Maybe a foot or so high, it rolled up over the regular waves, broke around the matt grey hulls of naval vessels, slapped up against the dock and carried on up over the sandy beaches. There were shrieks of laughter from the families enjoying the warm weather, amused interest from sailors on their ships, but other than that it was little more than a curiosity.

That curiosity rapidly changed with the arrival of a second wave, then a third, then more. Each growing stronger, surging up the beaches and over the roads beyond, sending people scurrying for the shelter of barracks or other buildings. Small boats found themselves riding a turbulent sea, a storm without a storm, turning their prows to face the savage water. Even the mighty destroyers and military vessels found themselves lilting on it, rising and falling with engines straining against unseen currents, slowly pulling them along with the flow.

Just as quickly, the turbulence stopped, the last few breakers roaring up over the harbour walls, stealing away bits of debris that whirled on the surface. Then all was still and quiet. People gathered up their belongings, and cried out for missing family members, tears of fear and joy mixing into the sounds of chaos from the beach. Then there was the rush of water, and they turned once more to the sea.

Screams lifted on the sea breeze marring the strange silence at my level. Seagulls whirled away from my stomach, the sea water rising into white peaks against my thighs. My shadow darkened the bay, stretching as a rough outline of deep aqua, claiming all the ships within it. The chosen vessel wasn't hard to spot. It was new, almost a third longer than the older aircraft carrier beside it. Never bothered finding out its name, but it was a place. Probably Skegness. Doesn't matter much. For the moment at least they could live while I savoured the attention. Their shock and fear rising as a distant wailing. I flicked my eyes to the cliff. I couldn't see him from here. But hell he could see me. They all could. It seemed an appropriate time to make my introduction.

Oh.. not my name. Why would you need that? But to my body. I yearned to feel their delicate touch. To taste them, rend them. Maybe even fuck them. Who knows. Little early in the date to be so forward.

Or not. My smile might have been enough, or perhaps the way I lifted my hand “accidentally” brushing it over the curve of a breast that could sink one of their vessels to brush my hair from my face. There was no rush. They couldn't go anywhere. So I basked in their shock, listening to all those little yells, the orders barked out in voices I could barely hear. My gaze swept the horizon, giving it a scathing look, moving from low structure to structure, picking out the clusters of moving dots, over the beach.. the waves… and down to the ships.

They were still shifting on the waves my lightest motions attacked them with, their mighty vessels unable to contest with the slightest twitch of my thighs.. to them immense walls of curved skin rising over them- but I was getting distracted. The waves swirled again and I reached for the ship.

The sight of fingers and palm descending towards their toy vessel broke the stand off. I had made my move. They responded. Flames washed out briefly over my skin, a glow forming around my spread fingers that outlined them in silhouette against it. The thump and crackle of guns drowning their near mute cries. I smiled. Perhaps the heat fanned my hair a little, warmed the skin of my palm, but it did nothing to stop it's descent. What it did do was make it difficult to see them.

Instead of the delicate grip I had intended, my fingers emerged like immense pillars from the shroud of their futile attack and slammed into the deck. The ship pitched wildly, water swirling over the flat span while planes tumbled haphazardly into it with a series of delicate splashes. Men fell too, but they were merely flailing specks that wailed before slamming into the deluge. It hung for a second, dragged in part by my descending fingers ripping over the hull, forming an undertow that tempted the ship towards a watery grave.. then the ship started to swing back, impacting the waves with a white capped roar, dislodging masts and throwing their minute sailors around within.

The next impact was a thundering boom. My fingers wrapping it, lifting it and tearing it away from its element. Moving gently as though I hadn't already created a bloody massacre within. The battered hull streamed water while it was lifted. Higher and higher to where the wind howled, and higher still until they were level with my smile.

It froze when I saw the scope of the damage. One one side the hull was crumpled, the deck furled downwards, twisted like it was made of wax not metal. A few planes, still tethered to the deck, lay tipped and broken. Fuck knows what it would be like inside. They definitely weren't unharmed. My fingers gripped, striping the hull with fresh dents, making the tortured metal screech. A flush of anger showed on my face, and my growl shook the carrier from bow to stern.

“I was supposed to leave you alive. But no. You're so pathetic you can't take my touch. Don't bother speaking to me. I can't hear you. But you better find some way to tell me if anyone is alive in there. You won't like what happens if you make me wait.”

I paused, drumming my fingers against the flimsy metal while I watched the other ships, my gaze lingering on the other carrier. On second thoughts… it looked like they might end up the lucky ones after all.

“Actually,” I crooned, lifting the deck so I could rasp a tongue over the span, stripping away the little planes that spread like liquid metal across it. I no longer cared for those inside, screaming as they tumbled lengthways down blood splattered corridors, caught like meat in a mincer. Such a pity my first kills had been incidental. There would be plenty of time to change that. “Nevermind. I'm revoking your pass to live. Clearly you desire death. Let me give it to you.”

First I considered crushing it, wadding up the thin metal around the survivors inside, burying them in their mighty creation. A nice display for the rest of them. How easily I broke their pretty flagship. But my eyes instead fell upon the dock, to the hustle as they tried to evacuate families and mobilise some resistance against me. How cute. How brave. How very foolish.

I hefted it, feeling it's weight, tossing it lightly and catching it again. Oh the poor mites must have loved that.. flung into the air to impact their own ceilings only to slam back down again. There wouldn't be much in the way of survivors left soon. And I was only playing.. yet that very act of play could strip them of whatever pathetic existence they accorded themselves. The bay, the ships, even the innocent strollers who had only an hour before ambled past me on the hill. They all watched the vessel pitch and tilt in my grip. They saw my fingers dent the foil hull with sunken scars, and watched the last few guns fire wide, a stream of smoke marking their trail.

I tipped the ship again, sighted along the deck to the dock, and heaved it into the air. A toy military held its breath, and I sent a ship the size of a building whirling through the air, spinning over and over. Anyone alive must have been crushed by the G forces. Or at the very least rendered unconscious. A shame. But we can't have everything. Not even me. I stayed as still as a stone, a smirk betraying amusement, watching the ship shed the last of the chaff from its deck. Busted gun turrets and contorted metal flaking away to smash against ships beneath it's path.

And then it hit. A crest of earth rose up over the edge of the span, scarring and grooving green grass with brown soil. Shabby, thin structures crumpled like paper beneath it, buried then  demolished while the mighty vessel slammed into the ground. I caught a glimpse of the propellor, until it struck the ground and shattered free. The scar of earth speckled with battered debris torn from the ship. Earth and detritus spayed into thin air and people fled, only to be mown down. It rolled and bounced like a toy, seeming almost weightless. Until it finally came to rest, smashing upside down over the edgemost  homes. A vast cloud of billowing brown washing out to smother those that escaped the falling ship.

I didn't waste time observing what I had done. My smile found the second carrier. Smaller and older perhaps, but it would have to do, if they were smart about it.

~~~~~~~~

I cast a cursory glance back at the hillside where we had lay. Ridiculous really, as if it would even be possible to pick out one microscopic speck of colour amongst the browns and greens. In reality I knew he'd be long gone. We both knew the drill in this kind of play.. but he was taking his sweet time. My eyes roved from hill to skyline, lingering on each low row of buildings, the tanks and vehicles in disarray and the evacuations. Now that wouldn't do. I'd need to deal with those. But first..

My smile fell, once more, upon the foot long carrier. Adorable. They were launching their little planes in the lull. That pause where the waves stopped churning for a while. They were small. Noisy triangles of steely slate against a blue sky, moving so fast the sound trailed in their wake. But the foolish things, instead of taking their chance to flee, decided to flit around my body like mosquitos, curving out of reach while they unleashed a deadly barrage that barely tickled my bare skin. Maybe they thought they could save their friends.

I reached down for a second time, extending a fingertip and rasping it over the angular shape of the vessel. I made it bob like the toy it was, engines straining against the slow spin, kicking up a curving arch of foam on the water surface. Men were yelling, but it was faint, so very faint to my ears. All that terror and fear no more than a thin lilt of sound, shrill and useless. The unintelligible chittering of insects. Even that was a more than generous level of praise. My fingers were pillars.. towers.. cliffs, curving expanses of skin that surrounded their massive ship with ease. Holding them against the spin I executed, I let the churning waves slap and splatter over the static vessel. Only when they calmed did my grip increase, their puny platform held level while I lifted it. Thousands of tonnes of military might cradled in my grasp. I could crush them in an instant, devour their crew, or let them fall hundreds… thousands of feet to the slate grey ocean below. I held their lives. I knew it. They knew it. I'm surprised any of them could dare to meet my eye.

But I mustn't miss their view first.. what a treat for such lowly creatures to be presented with the naked body of their better? And that's what they got. I was gentle, merely enough to press them flat against the metal tub that housed them. Prostrate perhaps, before my power. Those on the decks watched as the sea fell away, the roar of it fading while the water streamed back down towards it source. Now it was just me. Droplets of water giving a speckled sheen to my legs, outlining every curve and tense while I adjusted my weight against the soft bed of the bay. More water matted the course curling hairs of my sex.. and not just water either. The scent of my need washed over them as surely as the ocean would had I dipped their little vessel. My hips.. my stomach, a belly button they couldn't even fill and above the heavy, curving weight of my bare breasts. Each capped with traitorously hard nipples that longed to feel them burst and plead beneath their weight.. and finally, framed by hair that was afire with copper in the sunlight, my smile. And my gaze.

I pinned them down with it. They were no more than mites that scurried across that flat platform, at mercy of the slightest slip one way or the other. I could discern limbs and colour, but not expressions, and their shrill voices were barely any help to vocalise what they wanted. But then.. I had heard their pathetic pleadings before. It was always the same. Droll at times. Unimpressive.  Minute explosions and the shivering tickle of desperate bullets ran lines over my skin. Their planes still daring with their useless orbit. I ignored them. My interest was on the ship. The wrong ship.. but it would have to do.

“You have no idea how lucky all of you truly are..” I spoke lightly. I knew all too well the effect my voice could have on people at this scale. I had no will to deafen them. Not while they still had some other use. But I'm sure that soft purr was unappreciated.  I knew it was, by the way they clapped minute limbs to minute ears and the howling rose in pitch. I lifted a finger to my lips, splitting my smile into two curves across my cheeks and hushed them with a tenderness oh so out of place when every carnal urge I had demanded their lives.

“Lucky.” I repeated softly, drilling that word into their heads. I needed them to understand the honour beyond their comprehension, plucked from a sea of microbes to attend to a deity. They wouldn't appreciate it. It was lost on them, beyond whatever counted for minds. I tapped the hull, I need those inside to know these words were for them too. Not that they could hope to cringe away from the throb of my voice.

“You weren't supposed to live. But my other offering proved… unsuitable.” My smile encompassed the horizon, dust and greasy black smoke marking the end of the ugly scar the first carrier left across the landscape, ensuring they knew that was an option for them too.. should they fail in my games. “Pray you don't prove weakness too. Or displease me. I'm easily angered. And swift in punishment.” My face snapped to one side, hair whipping as the jet swooped in far too close, foolishly thinking me occupied with the ship. My hand swung, moving in slow motion, but faster than the flitting jet could angle. I caught a hint of the blast as the pilots ejected, then felt the spark as the plane burst against my palm. A blooming fire ballooning out over my skin, swiftly vanishing to nothing but a fall of microscopic fuel and twisted metal.

My motion had jostled the ship, sending people slamming into walls and down stairwells, dislodging heavy equipment that smashed down atop them. A few more injuries to add to those caught in the waves. I couldn't help that.

Two white parachutes deployed. Two men drifting helpless a mile in the air, like the seeds from a dandelion, at mercy to whatever breeze or wind would catch them. It was unfortunate for them then, that here, I controlled that too. I cradled my vessel as I inhaled, they had the close up of my chest rising while it filled with air, and the jerk when I blew. The force was like a hurricane, filling those minute sails and sending the dangling figures pinwheeling over the sky, pitching and tangling lines while they rode the rough force if my breath. I could have saved them, plucked them from the air and rescued them from the cruel sea below. But it was more fun to blow again, lifting them, spinning them, parachutes twisting and tearing until both started a wild spiralling plummet down. Sky sea and land spinning, making them vomit and black out. I hoped they'd be awake long enough to feel the sea strike them. And if not.. I had enough playthings. Billions of them. Though so few knew my tenderness yet. Soon. It was a silent promise. But a promise nonetheless.

I lifted the ship like I hadn't just slaughtered two more of their own or shaken their ship enough to leave deaths and injuries on board. Those injuries would be nothing compared to what I could do to them.

I glanced up at the horizon then back to the ship. “Though..” I purred “It's not me that wanted to save you.” I lifted my face, and called out to the air, hearing my own voice boom back in echo “Are you ever going to stop ogling and join in.. or not?” There was only a moments silence, then that telltale shudder and splintering. Millions of tonnes of dislodged earth, buildings crushed and then the surge of water that sent the ships bobbing wildly all over again. I didn't turn, but my smile grew. I felt his warmth and presence at my back before the touch, fingers moving aside my hair to kiss the ticklish part of my neck. Dark eyes gleaming mischief at the ship.

“I would introduce you. But it might not matter in the end.” I smirked, pressing my weight against his body “But we'll see. For once you're in his hands, not mine.” I smirked and wheeled, pressing the ship into his arms, bringing his body in close, closer, sealing the ship between a wall of towering flesh, and kissed.

Now, let the play begin.

~~~~~~~~

But first.. let us spare a thought for that ship. What a change in scenery for something once so bold and mighty. Now pinned between the twin landscapes of our bodies. My breasts below, lifting and tipping it against the endless curve of his chest. A wall of heat and the faint scent of sweat and brine from the sea. Our heartbeats twin drums, thudding all around them, out of sync, unmatching. A rhythm they were forced to hear. Above, the short cropped hair, dark around his neck, perhaps a faint hint of stubble on his chin. And mine, surrounded with that endless wild tangle of brown, cascading wildly down naked shoulders. Our lips joined. A display of love and tenderness for all of them to see. Tenderness for us that is. In reality for them it was a horrific spectacle.  Two gods entwined over a sea of death.

And that gave them a chance to breathe or pray it ponder their fates. To hope that what we had in store would be far less than what I had promised. They would be disappointed. His hand cradled their ship this time, far gentler than my grip, while we broke our kiss. But don't mistake consideration for weakness. He was just as savage as I once roused. I grinned. It wouldn't be long either. My hands moved to his hips, sliding up over ribs and down again while he inspected it. Not just the specks that infested it, but the damage I left, considering whether this would make an acceptable substitute for the one I inadvertently ruined.

“Well,” he spoke softly, surprisingly so, as if a mile high naked titan could be shy. But there was only me. You microbes don't count. “It's not as impressive as…” Jet black eyes flicked to where the smoke still bled into the sky “But it will do. If it still runs.” a fingertip moved to the prop, ridiculously small in comparison and frozen in place. Now the lives of everyone on board hung on their own machine. I could practically see them inside rushing to the engines.

“Then what?” I tipped my head, the predatory gleam still in my eye. Eyes fixed on the carrier. Until he rapped me, lightly across the nose.

“Patience!” He chided, pulling away from my grip and surging through the bay away from my startled face. “Then nothing! We let them be to tell their friends how merciful we are. And hold their families close while they wait to see us again. But!” He crouched down, lowering the ship as gently as he could back to the water, looming over them like a beneficent God granting his followers a boon, and giving a nudge to set them on their way. “Before even that.. I believe we have a base to attend to.”

Pulling my eyes away from that angular carrier was a wrench, I'll admit it, but I got to see the spectacle he made as he rose, the sweeping waves that rocked the remaining ships like cork around him, his body making mockery of all they could offer. And one ship dared again to fire, gleaming trails marking missiles that struck the dripping surface of a hand, the irked twitch all the response they got.

“You're grinning.”

Oh I was. Damn right I was. The Dockside was rich with soldiers, tanks and vehicles. Those low buildings and watchtowers that would crumble nicely beneath.. and the ships. Enough dallying. I leaned, breasts swaying over the swirling ship that fired, and blocked any further attack with my raised hand, trapping them beneath a wall of darkness. My grip hit them with a cruel jolt, the  forces pressing them flat with the speed of the acceleration, as I lifted them too. Brought like their comrades to my face. These saw a new side of me. Not taunting nor amused, but vengeful. Unleashed. I had no qualms over killing these.

“You want a fight?” My voice was a deathly hiss. They couldn't hope to respond. What difference would it make if they did? I twisted roughly. A motion that would set their pathetic bodies slamming from floor to wall and scattered any on deck into the air to plummet to the sea far below. They probably broke to bits on impact from this height. Hard luck, too for those caught out in the engines or open spaces. Not for them a dizzying smash against smooth walls. Rather a tumble against metal or moving parts. Catching limbs and breaking delicate forms. That alone was enough to make my point. A twitch of the muscle in my arm could send them pinwheeling. I could squeeze the life out of every last one in a second for the audacity of daring to resist us. But I had a better idea.

I gripped the vessel in both hands, almost concealing it with rows of colossal fingers. I felt the tension in my chest, my teeth gleaming a grin at what I was going to do, and pulled. It resisted me. That was good. When every building powders do dust at your touch or metal folds like paper, it's nice to have something with a little fight one way or another. Of course it would yield.  From within the ship metal screamed and pinged in protest. Rivets tearing apart, metal panels deforming so that corridors became twisted deathtraps. I felt it move, saw the first splits appear beneath my intractable grasp, saw the deck splinter and then… the whole thing gave.

My hands swung apart, offering my toys another drunken ride as I tore their ship in two. The smaller half I released, letting it drop to kick up a wall of churning foam and vanish quickly beneath the wild waters. But the rear portion.. I inspected it, apparently intrigued by what I had done, taking in the ruined mass of floors and the distorted metal where it had stretched. I was panting slightly. My breasts heaving.. not from exertion, rather excitement. Such a display always roused me.

I heard the waves behind me churn, and cast my eye over my titan. Ships surged away from his body on fresh tsunamis, borne atop the white capped foam while he sank down to sit, knees rising like smooth mountains either side of his own personal bay. His eyes were lidded, a small half smirk on his face, one arm plunging into the water between his legs. Stroke.. stroke… ahh well… at least it wasn't only me. But I'd attend to him after. I had my miniscule lovers to play with first.

I made sure he could see. But my focus was on them, the end of the ship brought to my mouth so that my breath filled it like a boiling hurricane, booming through the battered rooms and seeking out the survivors. I didn't bother to address them. I'd said all I had to say to these mites. And now they could revel in what I could offer them. My tongue probed at the gutted hull, sweeping aside contorted rooms and survivors that clung their like fleas to their host. I neither felt them nor tasted their demise. But the sensation was a curious one, and so I probed again, pressing that slippery wall of muscle up through the ship. I filled it, compacting rooms filled with people, flattening whole decks against the form of the ship til they resembled flattened corrugated cardboard.

I fancied I could now pick up delicate motion against my tongue. People pinned against an inexorable wet wall, screaming their little guts out until a twitch reduced them to fine paste. Maybe it was just what I hoped to feel. It didn't matter in the end. I French kissed their ship and all the crew, my teeth and lips compacting the hull around my tongue, teasing and toying and finally tearing it away. Bits of debris smattered down, my fingers tightened. And what was left crumpled like an empty coffee cup, discarded and disposed to the water like the other.

My lips and mouth tasted of them. Metal and oil and blood. Of death. I allowed a smile, sought out the other ships and made to pursue.

“Sometimes.” the voice came from behind, amused, or perhaps bemused. “Sometimes I wonder whether you really need me in these little excursions. When you seem to have so much fun dabbling with microbes.” Deliberately cutting. He always teased me my obsession with playing with them. Engaging on their level as it were. Offering them some interaction far above anything they deserved. But I saw through that. Difficult to act aloof while you were stroking yourself over their deaths before them. I merely raised my eyebrows, smirking as his hand drew away. A new island had surfaced. The tip of his cock, achingly hard, cutting a line through the chilly waters. He outsized most of their ships, and he knew it. Childish perhaps, but we both knew there was something oh so humiliating over having you entire mighty vessel dwarfed by the cock of one man.

“Jealous?” I quipped back, smiling “Of microbes? Tsk. Tsk. We can't have that.” I approached, carrying along a flotilla of ships that had already surged one way, and now surged back, back into the makeshift dock formed by his body. The aircraft carrier was already beyond him, resolutely making headway to power away from these two cruel gods in their midst. We wouldn't forget them. But the promise of hope was a gift they'd have for a while. The water crested away from my knees as they crashed down, whipping up between my thighs, lapping at my womanhood. As if it wasn't wet enough from my own amusement. My hands outstretched, my body arching, the vessels bobbing and weaving between him. And me. Our own personal pool complete with action figures. Very very small ones.. but they'd do for now.

My breasts hung heavy over them, my nipples swollen and hard with obvious arousal. Oh there was no doubt I wasn't just cold either. My body was afire with yearning, for them and him. But the scope of our toys wasn't exhausted quite yet. I wondered what on earth it was like for such people to be confronted with globes like mine. The teats alone the size of buildings, vast enough that hundreds could writhe atop them. My fingers stroked one thoughtfully. An interesting experiment for later perhaps. I drew my hand from breast, to my fleet, sweeping across to select the next offering to serve. There were no guns now. Just silence. My soldiers frozen. It was a shame. But I was sure I could perk them up.

A finger shunted them through the water, faster than their impressive engines could ever move them, brought up until the tip of his penis arched over them. Enough that they could even taste the thick musk of his precum on the wind, more intense and urgent than the brine around them. He stiffened and groaned, no doubt expecting the impact of the ship against him, frustrated perhaps that I had stopped. But I only smiled and tapped the ship, hard.

“I'm going to destroy your ship” I told them coldly, stating it as a fact, dispassionate to the hundreds of crew on board. “But I'm going to show you some mercy. You have five minutes. Abandon your boat, and seek your salvation from your God. Cling to him and beg him to spare you. Show him your devotion and we will release you. Then you can go huddle with your families and ponder how much time you may have left.” My epilogue made him stir, his penis rising momentarily over them, dripping seawater, overshadowing them. But he regained control, shifting once more to offer himself better to the multitude that would soon seek his body for sanctuary. Yet his eyes were on me. His expression clear. I smirked. So much for being above playing with microbes.

~~~~~~~~

Five minutes I offered them. It wasn't long. It was an eternity. And yet they chose to waste the first in staring. Frozen in place as though I couldn't possibly expect them to do such a thing. It was ridiculous! Horrific! Demeaning! Vile. Maybe a little bit impossible. But then so were we. They'd damn well do as I demanded. New currents formed swirling channels that gave way to my arms, my naked breasts dipping down into a surging torrent of chilly blue. My hair, long and wild from play and the attack of salt spray, caught and fanning outwards around my grinning face. I felt something impact one breast. A smaller ship I  suppose. I gave it no thought. I simply bore it down beneath my weight until it crumpled between me and the bed of the bay. Grey stained the water. Sand and mud kicked up by my fingers, rising on the tide that now raced over my back, leaving just the cheeks of my ass winking naughtily at anyone.. everyone who was watching. Far beyond, my legs lifted from the surface, kicking rainbow tinted spray while I waved them lazily back and forth. And now, laying as I was on the soft bed, I could stare over the deck of that ship. With its delicate guns finer than a toothpick. The moving specks of colour to mark out people. The pretty scene framed by a towering mass of flesh beyond.

“My word.. do you think I am joking?” I mused aloud, my voice buffeting the abused ship,shaking it to its very core, before softening to a hiss that was no less horrific “Would you rather I lick you to him?” I saw him stir involuntary, yet again the waves meeting with a loud crack beneath the rising pillar of hard flesh. The ship rocked, bumping roughly against his tip. I could have pressed their bodies into his slit from here. Whatever they wanted, it was more than obvious what he wanted. And that his vigil in watching me tease and play was starting to wear thin. I pretended I hadn't noticed. “Do you think you'll live if I do? The weight of my tongue versus all of you? Trusting neither of us gets carried away or…. Best do as I say.” I practically purred, but it was unquestionably a demand.. “Now.”

As though to urge them, that same tongue that threatened them swept across my lips, licking moisture over the dryness. I swallowed, shifted, and rumbled deep in my throat at the sight of the first broken specks actually daring to make the crossing from ship to shaft. Foolish little things that they were. What possible fate could await them there? He tensed. He tried to keep still, but a mile of living flesh cannot hide even the slightest of movements. Not even from me. All those minute forms pattering their way against him. Right where he was sensitive. It wouldn't be enough. Only sufficient to bring certain urges to the fore. A touch would kill them. My smile said it all. I was more than enjoying his obvious dilemma.

I watched miniscule sailors by the dozen attempt to scramble the smooth slope of his tip, clamoring up over the ridge, clinging to his skin to keep atop that pulsing girth. I couldn't see expressions. But I could imagine the horror and disgust, the fear of those that lost their grip and slid their way down his curving hardness. Surely they felt the heat beneath them? The pounding of his heartbeat below. They must have smelt it. His slit bubbled clear fluid large enough to engulf a house or more. Clear precum that bulged over the deck of the ship to swallow minute gun turrets and specks of people alike. He twitched, his body tense and eyes closed above the mass, and that sent the domed head bumping against the vessel, pitching it roughly and scattering soldiers to the uncertain mercy of the waves. The wetness made it impossible to scale him, and so it seemed it was time for an executive decision. The ship was no use to us now.

“I'd say that's more than long enough.” I murmured “Otherwise we might trigger an accident and wouldn't that be tragic.” The sarcasm was more than evident. They had only seconds to take it in. My hand swept up more brown from the sea bed, and impacted the vessel from below, carrying it up with me while I rose from the waves. Water surged and tore, split and smashed back into the void my body left. And my lover… his eyes snapped open, taking in his sea goddess, her hair wet around her shoulders with naked skin glistening with wetness to outline every naked curve and clutching a fierce vessel like it was the least of toys. My sex was level with his face.

One hand lifted and curved towards his manhood, a gesture that would have reduced the entirely of his worshippers to so much paste. Fortunate for them that I was faster. My foot lifted, and pinned his hand against the muscles of one thigh. That softer part where the pressure would be uncomfortable.

“Don't you dare.” I growled “you're not getting overwhelmed by the tickle of mortals are we?” He growled back at me. Something intelligible. I beamed. I wondered if our stranded offerings, scrabbling for purchase and bathing in the heat and scent of his body mistook my motion for saving them. Spoiler alert: it was no act of mercy. Rather..
“At least share a few…”

My toes curled teasingly over his captive hand, my position revealing my sex to his face, with nether lips wet with seawater and my own fluids parted between dark hairs. His growl became a smirk, I felt his free hand snake up my leg, tracing the lines of my calf and thigh and up to curl around my ass cheek. A jolt.. and he tugged me close and then it was my turn to moan. His tongue barely flickered over my folds, tracing the faintest, most delicate path he could over it. It was electric.  A tingling that followed his touch but that was not enough for my needs. I scrunched my toes, pressing them over his thigh in warning. I felt the tensing beneath.

“Of course I can feel them.” He growled, flicking me with his tongue again “Can you feel me?”

For a second.. a fraction of a second.. I forgot where we were. Forgot the thousands in the bay or the ships, or the hundreds of specks spread over his shaft, gaping up at the length of my legs to where his tongue probed at my sex. I felt his lips and tongue, brought up to kiss that wetness.that sweet tender gesture above all that delicious carnage. But how could I forget my audience for long? They surrounded us and gaped at us, maybe some of them wished they were us. There must have been more than a few hard little pricks amongst them. For now though.. I was entirely focused on that probing tongue, and the lips that kissed mine to tease out the ever growing wetness. Hands kneading the muscles of my thighs, creeping up my ass cheeks and back down again.

A background of screams, and the waters furled around my thighs. I was too busy savouring his kisses to pay attention to what he was doing. But it was a fourth ship. The rending of its hull made me look down, purring as his fingers shredded through the fragile armour, stripping it away to expose the treats within. My eyes swept past them, his manhood still bobbing over the waterline, still surging with a living mass that clung to him, fighting the quakes when he moved, shuddering at the effortless destruction of another ship, while he brought one half, then the other to his mouth and tipped the survivors between his lips.

A cascade of humanity, pouring down from metal walls, yelling as they were tumbled and shaken from their powerful vessel. They'd see his maw gaping below, feel the sting of cool air swiftly  followed by rising heat. Whirling and spinning until they impacted the fleshy wall of tongue. Taste buds rising like a pink forest around them, saliva catching ahold of their struggles. And how many simply fell the length of it to vanish in the darkness of his throat. Devoured. They were little  more than seasoning. I chuckled softly at the thought. At this scale an entire city worth of their miniscule little people wouldn't be enough to sate our hunger for a single meal. Another experiment for another day. I pushed it to the back of my mind. And if I hadn't.. I would have been distracted nonetheless. His hands had cast aside the useless vessel, and tugged me once more towards his mouth and, with his tongue teeming with humanity, he brought it again to my sex and kissed them into me.

It's not the first time I've been kissed there. It's not even the first time some unwilling flecks of people were brought along for the ride. But it was the first time we had done this on such a scale.. and with so many. Hundreds of them.. maybe more.. I never checked the number of crew in  one of these ships. It didn't matter. His tongue was the platform bringing them to their destination. And people swarming and struggling through a film of saliva were instead confronted with the heat of my body, lifted… lifted.. a.nd pinned against an endless surface of pliant pink flesh. My soft groan, barely enough for him to hear, translated to a rumbling purr of pleasure. Maybe their ears bled. Maybe they didn't.  But they writhed. My God they writhed. A thousand struggles in one mass, pinned and helpless. Fighting me, tickling me. Like the fizz of sherbert against the most sensitive areas. And he dragged them deep. Deep enough that his lips met with mine. Deep enough that the dripping waves of nectar, oozing with the unstoppable finality of magma, flowed freely against it.

Suddenly my hundreds of toys were engulfed, unseen, in my cream. I've seen it before.. the way it encapsulates their bodies, the way they struggle in it, trying to clear their airways. But they always drowned. He couldn't have that through could he? So while I stood to attention, hands curled into fists, shifting against these wonderful sensations, his tongue probed and explored and lifted to pin that mass against me.

My gasp shook the heavens, my jolt of surprised delight rippling outwards in low waves from my body, slapping against an already ruined  dockyard. I pulled away and awareness rushed back. Thousands watching.. hundreds still mired and struggling against my sex. The little glob of nectar that glistened on his lip. I gazed down at him, a growl in my throat to meet his smirk. I could see the speckled redness on his tongue, and the moving men and women who now lay there, alive but shell shocked. I couldn't hear their yells. It was impossible. Yet I imagined it with such ferocity that I fancied I could. Their prayers and howls while he drew them into his maw.

All those faces vanished from my sight and I vanished from theirs. All they had now was darkness. The scent of his breath, the heat of his mouth, the wet texture of his tongue rising over their pathetic little forms. And the thick residual taste of me. He was going to swallow them. Devour hundreds of mote sized soldiers alive. Barely worth a mouthful. It was comical. These were warriors? The waters spiralled around my limbs, obeying the tensing of my muscles that lowered my body, my thumb tracing over his lip.

“Wait.” I growled softly and he grinned, halting the executions of those specks. Instead teasing them an earthquake, lolling them side to side atop the plain of tongue, spilling them against the towering walls of teeth, losing them in some stay crevasse of flesh and moisture. Naturally some perished. The fall from tongue to great for their delicate little bodies. A shame. They'd be denied my kiss.

My knees pressed into the soft sand and mud of the bay, kicking up clouds of brown and yellow to darken water already white with foam. Ships span and listed. The first bits of flotsam washing up between the battered structures on the land. A base reduced to a swamp. My thighs formed mirrored walls on either side of those clutching desperately to survival on his shaft. Poor microscopic worshippers stranded atop him with my sex replacing their sky. I wonder how many were batted out of existence by the drops of seawater glistening in my curling hairs.. or drops of something at least. Let them look. Let them admire my folds, savour my heat and scent. We out matched whatever paltry partners they had back home. How could they ever prefer a speck over a God?  It was their honour to provide a fleeting amusement. What other purpose could they serve?

And while they enjoyed the encompassing view of cock and cunt, I wrapped him in my arms, crushing my tits against his chest. Damp with seawater, gripping each other, my lips found his. A blast of fresh, cold air struck our playthings. A small mercy in the ever writhing landscape of his tongue. Soon joined with mine. I tasted the most minute splash of blood in his mouth, probed and hunted for flickers of motion I could hardly feel. And yet we were their everything. Their whole world, our kiss. And while our lips met and tongues teased, our inconsequential toys were engulfed in heat, swept into smears by a twitch, swallowed, broken and churned from one mouth to the other. Until the survivors had no idea which demonic maw claimed them.

We drew apart, divvying up the last people roughly between us, casting their fate aside to the whim of whoever held them. Of course their eventual fate was near enough the same.. it was just a question of the route they took to arrive at it. Their battered yells faded behind teeth and lips, buried in saliva. Swallowed to swelter and burn thousands of feet below.

It was a sight to behold from ship and shoreline. Thousand of little soldiers daring to watch two behemoths kissing and touching above their delicate sea. Each shift sending fresh surges into the bay and rocking the ships. The remnants of vessels twirling on our waves. Of course the best view.. and how could I forget them?.. was of his guests. Our bodies formed impenetrable walls of fleshy walls and curling hairs. The tang of salt water mixing with the scent of sweat and sex, a single droplet on our skin could cover any one of them.

We had losses already. The weak or terrified, slipping or leaping from the length of his cock. A fall to great to survive if that's what they even hoped for. Some had buried themselves in the dubious sanctuary of his curling hairs. Burrowing like rodents to cower amongst a wiry forest. I wonder if any welcomed the advance of my sex? My lips gleaming with intent that ran in pearly droplets over every fold, proudly displaying the twitching, mangled remains of those kissed against my cunt. Hungering for more.

“You want them?” He growled, twitching his girth to scatter toys across their curving floor. No doubt he felt me tense. Felt my body wriggling closer, beyond eager to pin them between us. To fuck brazenly before the combined might of the military. And show them exactly how high our regard was for their forces. They tickled nicely at least. I didn't answer, his hands moving down, dipping to follow the line of my waist and clasping my hips, stopping my shifting towards them.

“They're mine.” He added “You gave them to me.” I felt him move oddly in my embrace. Like his skin was creeping against mine, pricking oddly, sticking to the wetness there. I gasped, feeling the change in his body against mine, the muscles on his arms tightening as they gripped my body with a sudden increase in strength. I felt weightless already. The first to realise what he was doing. His grip prevented me from reciprocating. Panic rose on my gut. You wouldn't believe one like I could fear anything? But it's true. It was there, dancing like serpents in  my stomach. He was growing.

Prick.

How can I even describe for you the feeling when your lovers embrace swells out around you? When arms start to outsize your body, fingers becoming limbs.. and the body an immense presence. There's a weakness there, a surrendering of power, perhaps even trust. It's alien to me. We are not like the scurrying insects of civilisation, we are used to strength. I flushed in embarrassment. We had played like this before, but never yet in public. And my face reddened. Almost as though the opinions of microbes mattered.

My hair hung as a tangle over his arms, carrying my body so I ascended with him, the air cooling and distant sounds becoming all the more meaningless. Light clouds caressed his torso, striping his skin with shadow, and masking his beam from those on the ground. They'd hear him though, hear the boom of a titan who now clutched me like a doll. Me! A goddess! A full mile of vengeful me, cupped like I were made of porcelain against his chest, basking in his heat. I realised I hadn't even registered what he said, and so he repeated it, the tone thrumming through the living wall at my ear.

“They're mine.” he repeated. Ridiculous. He could never see them now. They were less than specks, hundreds stranded on the landscape of his shaft. “They're mine.” A third time, softer this time, one immense finger tilting my head back so I could lose myself in those dark eyes, his tone softer than ever in our patchwork of cloud and distant scenery “That means it's my turn to have them. My turn to define the .. parameters of our play.”

I swiped at him with an ineffectual fist, dimpling the skin.

“Let me go!” I growled, twisting impotence in his grasp, fuming at his chuckle, merely transferring my body from grip to one hand, held effortlessly there, lowered until he could show me his crotch. It was infuriating, reduced.. no. I wasn't reduced. I was a titan beyond the wildest fantasies of those microbes. My eyes widened. The size of specks, I could see the soldiers huddling and yelling atop his length. Even the pounding of blood a throbbing whoosh of sound that encompassed everything. One or two were praying. And I flushed with pleasure. Something delightful about watching such minute people broken so. They shouldn't have been foolish enough to challenge us.

Without thinking, I reached, but he kept me beyond them, sparing them my tender touch.  I growled.

“Let me down you little shit.”

“Little?” his chuckle thundered from the heavens, his hand moving to cup his length loosely from below. “They're mine. I want them like this.” The noose tightened. A living curving wall moving inwards, trapping them in a private room with his musk, until he touched himself. Dozens huddled the creases of his fingers. Scores more perished against him, their innards raying out as the most pathetic red lines. It was the ultimate tease. To toy with me so. I couldn't touch nor crush while his fingers made short work of my carefully gathered motes. All that and it lead to this. A flash of death he couldn't even feel. Their lives wasted. Discarded bar the last that huddled like microbes amongst his hairs.

They were finished, and his hand drew away, up the endless miles to his impassive face, inspecting the, well.. I would say stain. But there was nothing there to mark the lives he'd so effortlessly crushed over his length. He smirked down at me. He knew I was watching. Furious and amused at once. What a conflict! He grinned through his fingers, waggling them cheekily before running an immense tongue over his palm. Maybe hoping for a taste that was beyond his senses.

His thumb curved against my spine, caressing lightly despite my fury. Cheeky shit. He knew I was posturing. Despite my nervousness it was a delight to see him savouring his power at last. Properly. As I had. Or maybe it was all for me. I heard the rush of water, and turned in time to see the seawater surging to fill the void his lifting foot left, then the crash as it slammed back down into what was barely a pool. A puddle. Our chosen ship was tossed like a cork, spinning and whirling. It's headway reduced to nothing against the new waves.

“Bear with me, my titaness.” He wasn't mocking me. There was even a hint of insecurity. Like he wanted my approval for what he was planning. I felt my fury smoulder and burn out. He was still mine. I nuzzled the stroking thumb, feeling the roughness of the pad against my naked body, even planting a kiss upon it. My approval.

I saw his shadow move, darkening the rippled waves, casting a blurred reflection across the turquoise. Aah. There were still some scraps of a fleet there.. oh and so small. His crouch bringing the immensity of his form into greater focus. I bet their training never prepared them for the arrival of a God. I closed my eyes, trying to picture it.. impossible. And his crotch sinking towards them. The one he'd just carelessly crushed their little friends against. Dwarfing their vessels. I thought he was going to crush them, smash them with his cock and bury them beneath tonnes of aching flesh. But instead his hand dipped into the water, moved beneath like some great sea monster and rose.

The water rose around his cupped hand, rushing outward to flee the rising reservoir of his cupped palm. The ships, caught in this dock of flesh and skin rolling on the torrent, feebly fighting the flow. I hung, brazenly from his hand. My much more delicate limb wrapping his thick thumb so I could see. I watched a ship beach itself on his skin, the pad of his palm the only thing stopping it from pitching back into the sea. Wispy clouds crested his waist. Water streamed between his fingers, fanning out on the wind so by the time they reached the ground the torrent had spread from waterfall to heavy rain.

The last ship, or what was left of its crew, bravely retreating away from the mountainous figure, watching in utter horror as the dragged remains of their fleet were lifted over their heads. And I. I the goddess who had so terrorised them, now reclined in the warm palm of one ten times my size. It was the strangest feeling. To be both owned and owner. God and possession.

He shook his hand and the pool there sloped from one side to the other, tossing miniscule vessels back inwards, away from the edges of his hand and that dizzying drop.

“Got vertigo?” I crooned at them when the pool was brought up to my level, proudly displaying his catch. I beamed, but he only had eyes for them for once. His immense thumb casting a dark stripe of shadow over vessels smaller than that single digit, lazily nudging them aside as though to inspect each and every one. His expression made it clear he was unimpressed. Orange sparks glittered over his skin. Really. They never gave up did they? Well.. that's a lie. They're easy to break in body and mind.

Soon a new shadow was cast over them. A much more impressive one. One that sent a shudder through those motes granted the honour of this personal pool. I leant forward, smiling down at them through the gaps in his fingers while he mused on them compared to the length of his cock. It's girth easily out matching the entire fleet in mass. His thoughtful hum boomed, rippling through his body to mine. The water had nigh drained now, only a thin skin of brine to support rapidly beaching vessels. And what a beach! Instead of sand they had the rolling plains of his hand, crossed and crisscrossed with channels and grooves that a body could vanish in.

He moved his hand again, and the ships were hidden by his hardness. So tiny and helpless. A drop of his cum could kill them all, trap them in his pleasure. I growled, and writhed in his grip, pinching him back. At first he didn't respond, bringing the same thumb that had stirred the ships to dabble at his slit, drawing a trace of moisture across a domed head the size of a hill, clearly getting some enjoyment out of this childish “mine is bigger than yours” display. He shifted, as though nervous of his exposure. Ridiculous. His manhood could dwarf any skyscraper in the world. My fingers found the warmth of my sex, probing it lightly, growling softy for him to do it.

I wanted to watch. I wanted to join in.

“I'm going to fuck them.” He stated softly. His voice thundering through every riveted hallway. His eyes were fixed on them, but his voice was for me. They were just unlucky enough to hear every word. “Imagine that. Their whole fleet crushed against me.” His chuckle sent the waves whirling again

I wished I could see the fear in those pathetic little ships. Despite all our rough handling there were still thousands of mites to adore him. Adore. Hah! They should have been. They should have begged him to take them. But they won't. Fear consuming ships cast in darkness, his musk bathing them in his scent. Veins as thick as rivers pulsing pleasure over their heads and his balls, creased and folded, hanging perilously close to them. He hesitated, bringing them between his legs, close enough that they could see the dark wiry hairs taller than trees. The titan considering whether to tickle his sack or shaft.

I made the decision for them, punching his unyielding skin over and over to get his attention, and flipping playfully on to my back when I sensed his gaze upon me. I grinned, running my hands over my curves, flicking a spiral over one hard nipple then the other. And tracing my fingers over my stomach to tickle my own hairs. The sky framed his shoulders, and like this, bar the stillness of the air, I could almost forget that I was titanic too. Clutched carefully in his palm like the greatest of treasures. There was no such illusion for him, my body sprawled over his skin, teasing and writhing, tempting him. Such a dangerous game. But what is sex without danger?

I purred. I wanted him so badly. But more than that I wanted to see him play for once. Display his power over this world we graced with our presence. There would be other fleets to fuck with.

“Fuck them then.” I growled, my voice lost in the pounding of blood in my ears. “But give me one. One for me and the rest for you. Let them taste me as well.” He chuckled again, and I felt the ground shift. Like rising in an elevator. My stomach left levels below. I got to admire his body on the way up. Is that how we looked to them? Acres and acres of naked skin, muscles the size of towns shifting beneath it? And then his smile, lips parting to reveal the probing tip of a tongue.

“And what if I wish to taste you first?” He purred, bringing it up over my legs. I felt the heat of his mouth, his breath forming as condensation on my limbs. I braced, and arched as the tongue ran over my body, sliding over bare skin, tasting the tang of salt water. The tip paused at my thighs, pressing down enough for me to feel that weight behind it, then wiggling inwards, prising my legs apart to get at my sex. His eyes were locked on mine, squinting slightly with the distance, the corners creased in amusement.

“Get off!” I growled, squirming and swiping at the rippling muscle. My hand hitting with a slap that splattered me with saliva. I writhed, but God I loved it. Fear and awe and pleasure at once. I felt the wetness on my own, probing uncomfortably, like he wanted to wriggle inside me, tear my body apart as easily as we had done so often with others. For the first time I felt a flash of pain, and panic. He seemed oblivious, but drew away, leaving me to shiver in the dampness on my skin, enough attitude left to kick out at that retreating tongue and snarl.

“Bastard!”

His chuckle was a rumble that boomed over anything a simple thunderstorm could ever produce,  echoing back from the living landscape of bacterial beings. His fingers curling into a loose cage of pillared flesh to cradle my mighty body. I felt the rush of air whipping my salted hair into a tangled mass about my face. His gentle motions became rougher, spilling my body from one hand to the other. It was dizzying, disorientating. The  living ground constantly shifting and changing, tossing me from side to side and owning my least movement. And suddenly I was amongst the beached ships. A titaness poured atop them like the least of toys. One splayed hand, bracing against the fall, landing carelessly atop one capsized ship with a sick, sweet crunch of compressed metal.

“You know..” he mused, grinning “if I were a bastard I might consider…” I felt the heat and shadow at my back, and then the heavy weight. And I was left poised over the little fleet, ironically appearing as though I were braced to save them from the descending weight of his cock. It was impossible to resist. I caught the scent of him. Strong to me, beyond overpowering to them. Those little mites. I fought, but his weight bore down, a ceiling of feminine skin sinking over their ships. The first touched my breast. And I felt the most miniscule pop of men beneath a rock hard nipple. I felt the swell of my tit wash over it, that sweet, delicious crumpling of delicate gun turrets. Then more. Spires and points tickling the endless acreage of my body. Aerials and antenna tickling my curling hairs.

Their vessels buried in darkness. I would willingly have slaughtered them all, but now I had little choice. His shaft inexorably pinning me against them. I felt a trickle of moisture run over the deck of the ship between my thighs, growling at the thought of all those motes buried in a slow moving globule of fragrant cum. I writhed. He growled. But long before the weight was painful, he withdrew, playfully dragging the domed head over my spine, soaking my back in cloudy pre-cum in a long sticky trail.

His hand moved, and minute ships clattered against my body. I snarled at them, swiping in irritation as I struggled to stay uptight. I saw the specks of men fall to be lost on his palm, tossed thousands of feet until they were smeared by my endless body. He seemed to delight in sifting me, the mountainous figure, amongst my prey, clacking them together, denting and bending them. I froze. There was an unmistakable pressure at my behind, twitching forward, nuzzling between my legs and lifting my lower body from the ships.

“Lucky I'm not a bastard then, isn't it?”

I thought he'd withdraw, content with his taunting. Humiliating me in front of them. Well, humiliation is a strong word. Nobody ever gave thought to the watching billions of bacteria when they played. Why should we care for you any more than that? But no, he didn't withdraw. Instead the smooth head of his penis pressed against my sex, his renewed bead of pre putting my wetness to shame. It made me slippery, easy enough for him to press his shaft beneath me, liberating me from ships and palm onto the same landscape our mites had infested. I felt his pulse beneath my thighs and against my naked tits, his tip level with my face. And below, shamed by his girth, haphazard vessels piled in the dry dock of his hand against his aching length.

“God.”

I purred softly, and kissed his tip, my arms outstretched as though to embrace it. A fingertip tipped my head back and he gazed upside down upon my splayed form, brushing it lightly over my cheek to respond with a grin but without irony:

“Goddess.”

I heard the ships groan and creak against him, watched their hulls buckle and the first paltry offering spill beneath him.

“I won't give you one” he boomed, fingers curling greedily around his toys, pinning them in a well of musky darkness between cock and palm. He was clearly amused by having me in such a position. In his power. For now. “But I will let you watch… and help.”

Help. I felt the thrilling pang of fear and arousal in my gut. Arousal over their fate, fear over mine. We both knew all too well the perils of play like this. So, too, did our little world. I couldn't hide the grin that flicked over my face. Damn right they did.

He'd been holding back far too long already. And now, I saw the ships shift and vanish beneath him or balanced like a scattering of tossed sticks. I felt the rush of heat below, matched only by the eager, furious, burning of my face. Flushed with impotent fury. My fingers curled into fists and I arched against him, ready to seize my chance and- I watched men smaller than ants to me scurrying over the tipping deck of one ship. I couldn't see their faces, they were moving patches of colour to me, but I imagined them gaping upwards to where I reclined, almost feline in laziness, atop him. I purred too. Purred when a twitch sifted their vessel and sent them plummeting to the chasm between shaft and hand. His grip tightened, his thumb in the small of my back, pinning me firmly, yet gently, against his hardness. The pad ran lightly over my spine, tapped lightly as though I could possibly not be paying attention.

“Looks like you might be mine as well.” He chuckled, turning and taking a single pace that brought him up to the dockside, water streaming from foot and legs as they tore free of the waves. A swathe of structures vanished beneath them, the curl as he gripped the earth churning it to mud. Then he sank down, his knees slamming into the sopping ground with a thunderous boom that shook the earth and toppled buildings. I saw his shadow stretch miles over the landscape. The pressure diminished, and I was allowed to gape at the scene below. The hair thick lines that marked the track of tanks and jeeps, clearly fleeing us both. He lowered me gently, my body sinking into the wetted ground, barracks and warehouses splintering like nothing. I gaped up. Here was my chance! To match his stature and bear him back down beneath me. I wanted to sample the vessels as much as he.

“Find them for me.” I froze. I rose over the landscape. Impossible, indomitable. Their people less than fleas to me. But he, ironically on his knees before me, he split the sky. A titan. A landscape. I hesitated. Then turned my head to follow the thread thick tracks and beyond that..

“Now why would you head towards your cities?”

“Hmmm?” The screech of tearing metal, distant, pitiful yells. He stroked and the fleet tore apart against his cock, flakes of riveted steel fluttering down between his fingers. “Their fleet won't last long, my goddess. And neither will I.” Stroke.. stroke.. I could hear booms and explosions and the ships ignited. Fuel or explosives. Whatever. But it's warmth was a pleasant tickle that drew world ending growls from my titan. It was decided before I drew breath. First I would provide him an offering. And then.. and then we'd see what mood I was in after. And if he were too tired, well, the city and I would enjoy our date together.

I rose and crunched my way to his tip, gripping it in both hands so I could run my tongue over the forming, deadly droplet, and pull away, offering him a bow filled with irony.

“I did say you could have them. But,” I traced a fingertip over the ridges of his cocktip, insolently running my hand along, mirroring his strokes, making him shiver, reforming the scenery into mighty ridges around his spread legs. I paid no attention, instead focusing my energies on my own body. On the surge that would set my own limbs lengthening. To ascend and take him. One day I'd do to him what he did to me. But not today. Today I was content merely to match him in the sky.

My fingertip traced a line over his tip, walking in lengthening strides over his body, born upwards by the gradual swelling of my own. I felt the shift of the earth below, sinking down to brace against this sudden influx of mass. At eye level he rose, towering over me the last time. And when I could gaze straight into his eyes, I felt his hand at my back, drawing me in for the kiss.

It lasted a long time. Our bodies beyond mountainous. Entwined as though the world were ending.. it was.. just not for us, tasting each other, feeling the press of muscle and skin. A display of love from those so cruel.

Finally we broke apart, and I growled softly, staring him in the smirk. My hand found his crotch and I gripped tight enough for him to gasp, yanking him roughly closer. I showed him my teeth, bringing my furious eyes right up to his. I had his attention then for what I wanted to say, my voice dripping with venom and honey:

“Do that to me again, sweetheart, and I will kill you.”

~~~~~~~~

He managed to chuckle into my growl, despite my grip on his attention, his voice soft and serious.

“I know.. but, look!”

He drew an arm across to display for me the landscape, a though he were making a gift of your world to me. Before I even took it in I knew what he had done. He'd been trying to get me here for years. I had refused. No call in running out of delicious toys too soon. But his trick had done it.

“Ten?” I rasped, releasing my grip.

“Ten.” He responded, firmly.

I gazed down with awe and arousal. The power we held.. over the ships.. the dock.. the miniscule city streets. I found the horizon, looking down on towering skyscrapers reduced to toys and grinned. In there, in those winding narrow streets were millions of minute stories frozen. Those people stilled in their daily lives to fixate on us. I wondered how much they had seen. We hadn't been discrete before but now…

Ten miles. Ten. Fucking. Miles. We could lay atop whole towns, crumble mountains, reform the living landscape.. fuck entire nations into submission.

My grip on his girth had relaxed. I hadn't noticed. All I knew is that a whole world was watching and waiting for out first move. My shadow stretched out, swallowing endless rolling hills in darkness, so far that, when I raised my arm, weightless, silhouetted fingers could rest upon the very tallest skyscrapers. I had promised them a date.. it looked like it was now...

His breath was on my neck, warm, lifting the fine hairs on my skin, lips brushing across it to treat me to a shiver. He looked over my shoulder, dark eyes fixed on the skyline that tempted my hunger. Fingertips crept lightly around my side, brushing the curve of one breast before cupping it, bringing my body against his, his hardness nuzzled against my ass.

“I like you better like this..” he rumbled, his voice rolling over the as yet unsullied landscape. Those same fingers crept down, tickling my curling hairs, striking through the sticky wetness, then sliding in. I gasped as they parted the folds of my sex, glorying the city transfixed by our play, moaning at the feel of his buried fingers, sliding and caressing. I turned my face enough to lock my eyes on his, my expression full of urgency, reflecting the pretty buildings across the patterns of my iris. His fingers withdrew from my depths, finger and thumb dabbling stringy nectar between them.

“You want them.. don't you. Drowned and churned and thrust into you….”

I growled in reply. He pulled away, the warmth of his body leaving mine, taking just one, immense, catastrophic step towards the miniscule buildings, scattering debris from toes over a mile of green fields and pastures. Mischief gleamed in his eyes when he turned and offered me a hand, inviting me into his bed.. our bed..

I took his hand.

I drew myself in close, pressing soft tits against his chest while traced a finger along his jaw. My hair framing my face like a wild halo, my lips at his ear.

“Mine.” I drawled, breaking my word. My gentle motions snapped to a sudden violence, shunting his colossal form back, sending his feet skidding uncaringly through tracts of homes. I laughed a stone shattering laugh, and ran for the city, a predatory gleam in my eye, shaking the earth beneath me, flattening acres of farmland and suburbs into footprints to scar the landscape.

Behind, I heard him give chase.

The city trembled before us.

~~~~~~~~

Miles away, a single ship churned it's way through rolling breakers kicked up by the tremors of our play. Our scent reached them even here, booming moans travelling on the wind, the terrible roar of their city crumbling beneath our bodies. White foam traced a path away from the sight.

They knew as well as anyone else.. when we were done with the city…

We'd come for them next..

And a thousand miles of sea and land couldn't keep us from them.