- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you enjoy the first chapter!


Fifty percent of the world’s population have been shrunk and are forced to live alongside normal sized  people. This incident of an unknown cause shook the earth to its very core. This happened one year ago, and the government has done their best to make sure that tiny people are treated fairly in this new society. However, with them being so tiny that’s not an easy task.


Considering how tiny people are still required to get jobs and go to school if the wish to make a living, things tend to happen. There are just some people who believe that tiny people aren’t people at all, and sometimes will kill them for sport or inflict horrible acts upon these helpless beings. Tinies, as they were dubbed by many, have to face dangers everyday and lets just say that not very many of them live an easy life. These are just some of the risks that tiny people have to endure on a day to day basis...



“See me after class,” those words rang through Rila’s head. The way she had said it, the look on her face when she said it. Rila knew this couldn't be good. What I am referring to was the fact that Rila’s english teacher, Ms. Lorain, had basically told her she had detention. Everyone knew Lorain was one of the sweetest teachers, but she had a terrible bad side on occasion. Rila, our one inch tall bully, has achieved getting on her bad side on numerous occasions.


Rila is roughly one to one and half inches tall. She has blonde hair that comes down to her shoulders, brown eyes, and an hourglass figure with C cup boobs. She usually wore custom made clothes for tiny people, and in this instance she wore some high heels, jeans and a pink tank top. Rila was a bully, and she hated being picked on by normal sized people. It was infuriating! So what did she do? She harassed other tiny people to make up for her own torment, to feel some kind of reprieve. She sometimes beats them up to let her anger out, asks them for their lunch money and there are consequences if they say no. Calls them names, forces them to do stuff, etc.


While in class, Rila thought it would be funny if she played a prank. So while the teacher wasn’t looking, she stood up from her miniature desk. Tinies had desks that were huge, but then miniature desks placed on top of them. This was to prevent any accidents that might occur were the tiny desks to be placed on the floor. Rila walked towards the person who sat beside her and whispered something in his ear. A look of dread went across his face as he immediately moved his head up and down repeatedly in a very fast manor, signifying compliance out of fear. When the teacher turned around, she didn’t notice anything unusual except for a couple of students laughing, which was definitely weird as they usually enjoyed her class. After 10 minutes of occasional giggling, Lorain had enough of their shenanigans. She turned around with a stern expression, clearly annoyed.


Ms. Lorain... or Amy Lorain when she wasn’t teaching, was six feet tall. She had dark red hair that went down to her waist. She had D cup breasts and plush lips. She wore a red revealing tank top, black and white checkered yoga pants and red flats. She eyed her students, her beautiful blue eyes scanning the room. She noticed the students looking at the tiny table, and upon closer inspection she saw that Rila was sitting on a student who could barely hold her weight. The student was crying but couldn’t scream for help, because Rila had told him not to. Sighing, Lorain walked over and lightly picked up Rila, allowing the student to walk back to his desk. After placing Rila back down, Lorain glared down at her. Lorain’s eyes peering right into Rila’s soul.


“See me after class.” She said in the most serious voice that anyone had ever heard her speak in.


The kids knew Rila was in trouble, and were holding in their laughter. Basically all of the tiny students just said suck it to her, she was finally going to get what she deserved. Everyone knew of Rila the bully, and now everyone would know of her downfall, or so they hoped...


Now we are back to the present day where Rila doesn’t know how to feel. Her parents passed away a long time ago due to the giant people, so Lorain couldn’t call them. What was Lorain going to do to her? This question could only be answered in time. Throughout the rest of class Rila sat there, unable to pay attention. Her mind was too focused on the fear she had for what was coming.  When the bell finally rang Rila stayed seated and watched as Lorain did too at her desk. Her blue eyes stared directly at Rila until there wasn’t a soul left in the classroom. Then she smirked as the final student exited the classroom. Slowly standing to her feet, Lorain began to talk as she licked her lips.


“You know, I’ve never had a problem with tiny people,” She said as she began to walk towards the door.


“I was always like ‘Oh cool’, ‘Some people are smaller than I am’,” she said as she reached for the lock on the classroom door and slowly turned it, a smirk spreading across her face.


“I always did hate bullies though,” Lorain hissed, as she made her way towards Rila.


“I always wanted to call your parents in the hopes they could scold you at home, but alas you were left an orphan,” she said with extreme crudeness, her eyes drilling into Rila’s skull.


Rila was silent, she was too afraid to say anything at all. She was experiencing true dread.


“But I’ve had it with you, you’re in a state where your kind gets bullied by us normal people, but for you to then attack your own kind? Just why?”


Lorain sat down on the tiny people table, knocking over some of the miniature desks.


“So I’ve decided to take care of you and your shitty attitude, but I suppose the question is how,” Lorain slowly picked up the frozen Rila, who was still paralyzed with fear. Everything she said was terrifying, and it made her very afraid. So much Rila couldn’t even move.


Raising Rila to her mouth, she parted her lips and moved her tongue around playfully before closing it, giggling afterwards.


“I could eat you,” Lorain threatened, but instead she began to lower Rila towards her breasts.


“I could crush you between my glorious breasts,” Lorain laughed wickedly before continuing to lower Rila towards her crotch, and both Rila and Lorain blushed.


“I could use you for pleasure… But no, at least not yet...” Lorain began to take off her flats.


One by one she used her right foot to slide off the left one, and then her left foot to slide the right one off. The flats fell to the floor as Lorain wiggled her toes, her sweaty feet now breathing fresh air.


“You spend most of your time trying to avoid people’s feet, but what if there was a person’s feet you couldn’t avoid?” Lorain then placed Rila before her sweaty feet on the floor, and Rila had shivers run down her spine as she took in the sight of her teachers colossal wiggling toes.


“Those feet are mine, and you better get acquainted with them before you become their roommates... So,” Lorain’s feet made a wet slapping sound as they touched the ground, “Lick.”


“Lick,” that was the word that now rang throughout Rila’s head. She couldn’t believe this. This was the worst detention ever! She wanted to speak up and tell her she wouldn’t get away with this, but the more she thought about it, the more hopeless she became. School was over for today, the classroom door was locked, her class had no windows so nobody could be a witness. Not that anyone would care, she didn’t have anyone to worry about her, she could literally disappear and no one would care. She broke down crying, falling to the floor. Rila couldn’t believe this was happening. She banged her fist on the ground as she screamed. Her life was over. It was truly… Hell.


Lorain raised an eyebrow. She then smirked as she looked down. She had broken down the spirit of the worst student she ever had. Lorain smirked as she looked down and spoke softly, “I don’t remember asking you to break down crying. LICK! Also, call me goddess from now on.”


“Yes goddess…” That was all Rila could say. She didn’t want to die, so she complied. She couldn't imagine what Lorain, her new goddess, would do if she didn't comply.  She walked over towards her masters feet, specifically the big toe and began to rub and lick it the best she could. She could feel the sweat coming off Lorain’s foot and could feel it in her mouth as she ran her tongue up and down the soft skin. She drank some of it with every lick by mistake, disgusted by it’s taste. If that wasn’t enough, the odor was absolutely horrible. She clearly hadn't washed her feet, or today had just been really hot.


Grinning, Lorain had her continue for a while. She enjoyed every single second of it. This continued for a full ten minutes, twenty if you count the other foot. Rila was not happy when she told her to do the other. Rila couldn’t believe this is what her life had come to, massaging her teacher’s feet. Once she was done, she was exhausted. She couldn't do anymore. She was breathing heavily, panting. She wasn't thirsty thanks to the sweat, but was hungry. However, she was glad it was over… But then words thundered throughout the sky!


“Eat my toe jam,” Lorain demanded.


Rila was broken, she didn’t have a choice and she knew it. It was like she had played with her mind and Rila was under her control. Going in between each of her toes, she began to eat her disgusting toe jam. It was horrible and the smell was ten times worse, she almost passed out. The toe jam had a salty flavor as she took out chunk after chunk. Finally, she couldn't eat anymore. Once she was done, Rila had a horrible taste in her mouth and just collapsed. Soon, more words rung inside her ears.


“Now you know how you will survive in regards to hunger and thirst. Welcome to your new home,” Lorain stated, a maniacal laughter echoing throughout the classroom.


Before Rila even had a chance to register, she was plucked up by Lorain who promptly dropped her into her flat. The fall bruised the diminutive girl, she was surprised she didn't break any of her bones. Rila was too tired to get up at this point, unable to get to the toe section in time before Lorain’s foot slipped inside. Rila could only watch as Lorain’s foot entered the flat. She was soon squished into the flesh of the underside of Lorains foot, her entire body drenched in her teachers sweat with an odor that was unbearable. Her face, nose and entire body were compressed between the insole of the flat and Lorain’s soft and sweaty feet.


When Lorain finished slipping her foot into her flat, she smiled before putting on her other shoe. She then just smiled down as she grabbed her things and left, an insignificant passenger trapped within her flats while each step Lorain took caused hell within. She didn't know when she would let her out, but it wouldn't be pretty when she did. However, she did need a new sex toy… And it seemed she had gotten this one for free!


The End… Or is it?


 

Chapter End Notes:

Most chapters will be like this. A little instance of what happens in this world, however sometimes, I may do two parters. Additionally, if old one chapters revieve a lot of support, I might do a continuation/part two of the chapter!