- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story was a quick gift for my friend.

Dedicated to Ralf Wolfs. 

 

Bethany walked into my apartment and smiled at me. She saw the miniature man on my table.

“Awww, did you get him for me?” she asked. I told her that I had. She turned and hugged me, exposing her backside to her present who, despite himself, stared at her with lust. The man on the table was no bigger than 3 inches. Bethany knew what he was for. It was common to shrink convicts of heinous crimes and sell them to be devoured. Women were the consumers. For some reason they loved the idea of swallowing a man. Men could not swallow another man by law. I had known the local distributor and he knew that anyone I bought would go to Beth. Beth loved to eat men.

“Well,” she said. “I guess he will just have to be dissert.” I had cooked a nice shrimp and pasta dinner for us and we sat down and ate. The little prisoner watched us, mostly Beth. She would occasionally give him a piece of food and say something like “Eat up you’ll need your strength later.”  He knew his fate; being digested alive in her belly. He probably considered himself somewhat lucky that she was such a beautiful girl. Beth and I talked of this and that while we ate. Dinner ended with her scooping him into a transport bin and kissing me goodnight. She never ate her humans when anyone else was present, despite my requests to watch. She was so beautiful and you should have seen her ass. It was the most incredible butt I have ever seen. I watched her leave. She was not my girlfriend but we flirted quite a bit. There was something between us.

 

 That night all I could think of was the man I had given her. He would be in her belly by now, the lucky guy. I envied him and wished I could have been in his place.

 

It was three days before I saw Beth again. We were both going between our college lectures.

“Hi,” I said. I was always one for words. Fortunately Beth could think of something to say.

“Dinner was so delicious the other night. Thanks for the present too. That was too generous.” She smiled widely which had the effect that my knees went somewhat weak. I had trouble looking her in the eyes although she was looking into mine. I glanced at her taught belly where the man had been digested a few days before.

“It was nothing,” I said, grinning like a fool. “I was wondering if you liked him.”

“Oh yes.” She said resolutely. “I love little guys. I’d eat them every day if I could afford to. With college and only a part time job they are too expensive.” My brain had relinquished control of my vocal functions temperalary and my sex drive took the helm of the conversation.

“What if I were to shrink myself?” I blurted out.

“Yourself?” she asked.

Too late to backtrack now, I thought. I might as well see this conversation to the end. I had thought of asking her a thousand times before.

“Would you eat me?” I asked.

“You want me to eat you?” She inquired, clearly surprised.

“Ummm, well if you don’t want to…” I said.

“No I would. I’m just surprised that you didn’t mention this to me before. Are you serious?”

I said I was.

Are you sure this is what you want?”

I said yes, that it was.

She grinned at me in a way that made my quite aroused but a bit scared. “Let’s meet here after my class in an hour. Then we can go to the Reduction Center and get everything ready.”

 

We went to the Reduction Company about an hour later.

“Come for another man?” asked the secretary upon seeing us. She remembered me from yesterday.

“No, I would like to be shrunk.” I stated, trying to convince myself that I actually did. The idea that I would soon be within the girl next to me, however beautiful, was most alarming. It was one thing to dream about such an experience but since driving with Beth to this Shrinking Company I had become apprehensive if not nervously horny.

 

“Really? She said. You want to see Mr. Dobson down the hall on the left. His name is on his door.” We both walked down the hall and upon reaching Dobson’s office, we stated our purpose for the visit.

“So,” said the man behind the desk. “This young man plans on being shrunk down so you can eat him huh?”

 Bethany and I responded in the affirmative.

“Well I can’t say I blame him,” he said with a side long glace at Bethany. Bethany gave him one of her grins. For a second he looked like volunteering for the shrinking procedure himself. Then he seemed to regain facultative control and continued with business.

 “It’s fairly common for a man to do that sort of thing with a particular female in mind. So here’s how it works. He goes into the reduction chambers and we shrink him down. You pay for him in advance.”

“Sounds good to me,” said Bethany.

“I need both your signatures on this piece of paper. Once signing,” he said to me, “you belong to the company. Once you sign, you agree to buy him,” he added to Bethany. “Would you like to transfer your legal ownership of any property and money you may have to Beth?”

I said yes I would and he arranged to have it done, for a small fee of course. We both signed the contract.

“You may want to leave now,” Dobson said to Beth. “The procedure is rather lengthy. We’ll call you when he’s ready.”

Beth nodded.

 “Say goodbye to the gal because next time you see her she might be hungry.” Dobson added.

 We hugged and I grabbed her ass. Hey, I figured that I was entitled to that since she would be eating me soon. “By the way,” I said to her. “Buy a few more guys and we can have some fun before you eat me.”

“Okay” she said. I’ll see you later. Dobson and I watched her perfect ass as she left the room. Then he took me to a waiting room where I stayed for what seemed like an eternity. There were some other guys in there too. Shrinking, like in my case could be voluntary but generally someone was already lined up to get you when you were done. Criminals had no such luck. They were sold at market to whatever woman would buy them.

 

We (me and the other guys in the waiting room) were escorted into a disinfection chamber. We were sterilized of all pathogens we carried and much of our natural biota in our large intestines. Normally removing ones symbiotic bacteria would be unhealthy but it was not as if we were going to last long anyway. The procedure was simple, a few injections and exposure to certain frequencies of light. It was not unpleasant and it didn’t seem as long as they said it would take. Maybe I was just nervous.

 

 Then they took me into a room where they shrunk me with a matter/ energy converter. An operator came into the room and scooped me up. It was an unnerving experience. The Operator was female, past middle aged and seemed only interested in doing her job. I was still adjusting to my size so her fast and giant movements were somewhat disorienting to me. I was uneasy when she collected me with her giant hand and placed me in a bin and taken to a holding room. I looked out the transparent bin and noticed that there were many other bins here and there, some with people in them, some without. There I stayed for the better part of a day.

 

 Beth would have been notified when I was ready but took her time in coming to get me. Honestly! Woman!

 

 Finally she picked me up, literally. Oh God she was beautiful at this size. Her black hair, her blue eyes, her gigantic boobs. I ran an eye over her. Her belly was tight and somewhat visible behind the light blue shirt she was wearing. It clung to her form. Her jeans were extremely tight and served more of an accent of her curves than anything else. Such a beautiful face and such full beautiful lips, I thought. She picked me up and smiled. “Thad?” she said.

“Hi Beth,” I said. I smiled at her, hoping she could see that I was happy.

She lifted me to her face and I could see her beautiful eyes sizing me up. Her lips parted revealing white teeth.

“You’re so tiny. And you’re delicious looking.” For a moment I thought she would eat me right there. Then she said; “Come on, let’s go home.”

She paid for me and stuck me into her purse. It was a jostling ride to say the least. I was excited and looking forward to dinner, but was shaking with nervous energy. This was going to be my last day alive.

 

She took me out of the purse and placed me on her kitchen counter. Then she placed four other men on the table with them. “So now let me see.” She said consulting a slip of paper that she had gotten from the company. “Joe is a construction worker who tried to rob a bank,” She pointed at one guy who was very strong looking and very Italian. “Manuel here was in a gang in LA before he was caught,” This was a short tattooed man. “Ian was likewise employed by a Russian Crime Ring,” Another big guy with some excess fat around his middle but otherwise powerful. “and Benny here volunteered and was put out on the open market.” She looked at a small dark haired twerp of a guy. She smiled a Benny and he waved sheepishly at her. I noticed that he was pointing at her with his dick. “And of course there is my friend Thad. You’ll be last. You’re the best.”

The best? I was okay, I thought. I was not sure if I could put up as good a struggle as the other guys, minus Benny. I was pretty strong. I swam three times a week, lifted weights and ran regularly. Believe me, I had nothing on those other guys.

“Well you all have one thing in common now.” Beth said “That I’m hungry and you’re all going to satisfy my belly. So boys, who should I eat first?” Benny raised a hand. “Benny I knew that you would come through.”

She smiled widely at him and for a second Benny looked like he would faint. You couldn’t blame the kid. She grabbed him in one hand and lifted him to her mouth.

“Bye, bye Benny. Time to go to Beth’s belly,” She said.

 She opened her mouth wide and stuck Benny in. She bent down to our level on the counter and began to roll him in her mouth. Then she positioned him head first towards her gullet with her tongue, and swallowed. We all watched as a bulge moved down her throat.

“Mmm” said Beth. “That was good. But he was kinda’ a small guy and didn’t fill me up. Now I know Manuel can do better.” She reached for Manuel.

“No!” he screamed and tried to make a break for it. Beth grabbed him easily and held him over her mouth.

“No please!” he screamed.

“Too late little guy.” She dropped him into her mouth and swallowed. Another bulge moved its way down her throat.

 “Well boys its time for the main course,” she smiled brightly and turned to get a glass and some water. I took the opportunity to look at her ass again and I think the two remaining guys did too. She turned back to us and we all looked at her excited face, her breasts and then at her belly which contained two men who were undoubtedly still alive but in agony.  I was erect and so were Joe and Iven.

“Iven you’re next.” Beth said.

She took a sip of water.

 “You are beautiful,” said Iven. He seemed like he was in a trance.

“Well aren’t you sweet” she boomed. She shook her hips from side to side a bit and then leaned down towards us, her taught belly was above us. Somewhere in there were two men trying to last as long as they could in the stomach acids.

“Lets see if taste as sweet as you talk,” Beth said to Iven.

 

She didn’t grab him but simply bent down and grabbed him in her mouth. His legs were still sticking out between those beautiful lips but then she tossed her head back and let gravity slide the man to the back of her throat. Once there she swallowed.

“One more in my belly and one closer to you,” she said looking at me.

“Jeez lady! Don’t eat me!” said Joe. I noticed he had an erection too.

“Awww, poor Joe is gunna’ get gobbled up by Big Mean Bethany,” said Beth in mock sympathy.

 

“Well Joe if you’re scared we should make this as quick and painless as possible.” She grabbed him with amazing swiftness and the next thing I knew, I saw Joe screaming and fighting her as she flicked him this way and that in her mouth. She left her mouth open and was bent down to my level so I could see Joe meet his end. “Please Beth! I’m sorry about all those bad things I did!” he screamed.

 Beth was smiling, honestly enjoying the plight of the morsel in her mouth.

“Noooo!” Joe screamed as Beth sent him sliding to the back of her throat and swallowed. She opened her mouth wide and said “Aaaah.” Showing me that her mouth was indeed empty and Joe was on his way down to her stomach.

“And now Thad it’s your turn. Thanks so much for sponsoring this dinner.”

 “No problem.” I said nervously. What could I really say? I was about to be devoured by a giantess who was incredibly beautiful. She picked me up and dragged me across her breasts, then across her belly. It was surreal knowing that those other four men were inside her and I would be next. Then she dragged me towards her mouth. She raised me high above her and smiled.

“Time for me to eat you,” said Beth and she slowly lowered me towards her mouth. I passed the lips, her breath was hot as I gazed at the back of her throat. She released me onto her tongue and closed her lips leaving me in darkness. Then she opened and closed her mouth as she rolled me around on her tongue.

“Mmmm, you’re delicious,” she said rather difficultly as I was on her tongue and impeding her speech. Then I felt her position me head first towards her throat. She pushed me up then back. I was teetering just over the precipice of her throat. My hands were outstretched over nothingness. I moved one arm down and felt that there was nothing below me either. Beth pushed me out into the nothingness and swallowed. I slid down her dark throat. Her esophagus was big enough to accommodate two of me.

 

Beth always said she liked her food to put up a fight so I did my best. I put my arms out to try to slow my decent but the walls were too slippery and her esophagus muscles much too strong to allow me to stop my freefall. A few seconds later, I entered her belly. I splashed into the stomach acid and it immediately began to burn my skin. The smell was noxious and there was little air, if any. The stomach walls were moving to mix up the food with the acid. I was Bethany’s food. I heard someone crying out somewhere. I swam to the stomach walls and tried to climb out but kept slipping back into the acid. Then I beat on the walls. It would not be long now. I was food for Bethany but she was so beautiful that it was worth it.

 

Beth felt the men moving in her tummy. They had been delicious. Thad had been thoughtful to allow her to eat him. Too bad she didn’t have more friends that did that. She enjoyed every minuet she felt someone alive in her stomach. A great feeling of satisfaction came over her. After a few minuets they stopped moving. She took a shower, put on some nice pretty clothes and went out to the club.

 

She met a nice young strong man there and started dancing with him. She moved her hips and teased him with her belly dancing. She was aroused to think of those partially digested men within. She smiled at the young man dancing with her. With any luck, she would have another volunteer by tomorrow.