- Text Size +

Chloe hopped out the other side of the portal at 1/4 inch tall. After a long day at work she came home to indulge in one of her favourite private pastimes: shrunken portal camshows. Normally, she'd find a cute guy's stream and join him in some sexy size play, but today was different. When she came out the other end of her portal device she was expecting to be in his bedroom, but the guy she was looking for wasn't there. Instead there was a massive girl sitting in front of her, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. What was going on?

Looking around for answers Chloe saw 5 other people trembling in fear, 3 guys and 2 girls. They were all naked, the same as her. Of course Chloe was stripped bare because she was expecting to have some kinky fun, but the rest of them couldn't have had the exact same thing happen to them, right? Judging by the room's atmosphere they were all scared of this giant girl in underwear. She was huge compared to them, and able to do just about anything that she wanted. Her hair was long and red, and her skin was smooth. Chloe could see her breasts wobbling inside her bra. The giantess was more well-endowed than her, and at this size just one of her boobs was bigger than Chloe's house.

She was about to ask the other shrunken people what was going on when the giantess spoke, answering the question for her.

"Heyyy everyone~! Welcome to my camshow! We got a lot of games to play, it's going to be a ton of fun. For any new viewers tonight: Hi! My name's Amy, thank you for subscribing..."

She gave a wink to the camera. Chloe spun around to see, there was a big webcam set up behind her and the other people. It was almost like it was displaying them in front of this Amy girl. Since she thanked the viewers this must be a paid-only camshow, an exclusive stream that only people who paid top dollar could view. Chloe felt nervous, what did she get swept away into?

"...Since so many people loved her last time I've got Trish with me again, say 'hi' Trish!"

From the other distant end of the room walked over a blonde giantess. She waved and blew a kiss to the webcam. While not as well endowed as Amy was, Trish was still a bombshell in her own right.

"Let's give them all a good look at what they're here for, yeah?" Amy said.

Trish agreed and the two of them turned around and bent over. Like a pair of meteors the two girls' asses swung overhead, presenting themselves to the livestream. The tiny people's jaws dropped at the sight, both the girls had huge asses. While each of them were busty already, their boobs were nothing compared to the sheer size of their backsides. Trish's buttocks wobbled and squished under her panties, dangling a huge shadow over Chloe. The girl had some seriously wide hips, the sort of pear-shaped body that men only dreamed about. Amy's ass was even bigger, it was clearly the star of the show with a girth that was not to be taken lightly. Each of her large butt cheeks were like basketballs made of jello, clapping together from the slightest movement.

Chloe got a whiff of something rank from the two deluxe hindquarters that were shaking for the camera. The tiny people near her also felt uneasy, and one of the girls was seriously freaking out. She was muttering the words "oh God... oh God..." to herself, over and over.

The two giantesses turned back around, smiling at the webcam. Trish read the comments on the screen.

"Ooooh~ Amy, they really liked that."

"Ee he he he, well we've got a lot more coming... Did you all like that, little guys?" Amy said, looking down at her tiny guests.

One of the guys shouted up angrily.

"What's going on?! Send us back home now!" he yelled. "Yeah!" agreed another.

"Ooooo~ so eager! I like that." Amy smiled. "It's nothing too special, Trish's brother just hacked your portal devices remotely and sent you here. It was pretty easy to do apparently. Anyway, now that you're here you're going to be contestants on our sexy game show. Trish and I are going to play some games with you all and our big beautiful butts and whoever lasts through all the rounds gets a prize! Sounds fun, right? Of course, to win you have to make it through every game without losing, otherwise you get eliminated. And when that happens, you get punished. That part's pretty fun too, at least for us." she explained, giving a sultry low toned-voice at that last bit. The thought of whatever the punishment was seemed to turn her on.

The shrunken people, Chloe included, got upset. What could these demonic girls have planned for them? The men continued to shout angrily, screaming curses at the giantess pair, and telling them that they had no right to do this. The girl beside Chloe who was muttering before fell to her knees, holding her head in her shaking hands. It was to much for her to deal with. None of them signed up for this.

Without warning Trish's building-sized hand scooped up the six "contestants" and lifted them into to air. The room was gigantic and whirled around dizzyingly fast, but before the group knew it they had been dropped somewhere else. It was a clear plastic box, its four walls raised up impossibly high for them to scale. It seemed huge, when it was really about the size of a shoebox. There was nowhere for them to run to, and worse, nowhere to hide. Amy stood over the box like a proper giantess towering over them. Her feet stood on either side of the plastic prison, giving the tinies a distant view of her crotch up high. Trish placed a clear plastic lid over the box's top, sealing Chloe and the rest off from the outside. They weren't sealed off completely however, a few slats and holes had been crudely cut into the lid, leaving just enough of an opening so they could breathe. Trish moved the stream camera down low to the box to get the best angle. Amy smiled at the six people inside the box, announcing the first game to them.

"This game..."

Her knee started to bend. Her ass cheeks lowered slowly over the box, gradually getting closer.

"is called Fart Locker."

Chloe's eyes widened in horror. The giant redhead was going to sit on the box and fart with them inside of it. Her gelatinous ass grew enormous as it approached, nearly blocking out the overhead lights. Amy's hands gripped her two underwear-clad cheeks, spreading them apart as she explained the game.

"The rules are really simple: First one to throw up loses."

She finished sitting on the box, pressing her ass directly against the lid. After that she shimmied her butt around to get comfortable, shaking the contents inside as she wedged the surface between her cheeks. Her hands tugged at her thick globes some more, making sure to really spread that booty so that the only thing standing between the lid and her asshole was her cute panties. One of the girls screamed in terror as the continental ass leaned in. Amy's hips were so wide and plump that most of her butt was hanging off the sides of the box. The plastic shelter was dimly lit beneath her butt, but Trish used the light on her phone to show to the camera the poor shrunken people inside.

Amy felt a pressurized gas bubble gurgle inside her. She grinned and cheerfully warned the trapped contestants about the hell she was about to unleash.

"I feel a good one coming! Get ready! Three... Two... On-"

The fart interrupted her countdown before it was finished. Blaring hot swirling fumes filled the box, fresh from her colon. Amy's ass rumbled as the fart blasted out, vibrating the plastic box it was sitting on. All the contestants ears hurt from how loud it was. The gruesome gas surrounded them, heating up the small chamber with its sweltering odor. Amy's shoulders dropped in relief from letting that monster out.

"Mmmmm... That feels really good. Make sure you all breath it in deeply."

After the noxious bomb tapered off she got off the box and Trish covered the air holes with duct tape. The atrocious smell was trapped inside with Chloe and the rest of them, and it was only a matter of time until someone threw up. As hard as any of them tried to initially hold their breath, the starting blast that Amy let out was such an Earth-shaking ordeal that all of them were knocked off their feet. Everyone was now coughing and spitting, trying anything to get the wretched stink out of their lungs. Chloe gasped for fresh air that wouldn't come, the only thing she could breathe was Amy's rank ass fart. Tears watered up from her eyes, even in the worst of times the girl had never smelled anything so bad. Just what the hell did this girl eat to make her farts stink so much?!

The thick shit-smelling atmosphere wouldn't let up. Trish held the camera close, making sure to capture every moment of torment. A few people were rolling around, some screamed, but one guy just couldn't take it. He was a large man with glasses, but he always had a weak stomach. He tried covering his mouth with both hands but the vomit still found its way out.

"Oh! One of them popped!" Trish cheered.

"Already? Jeez, talk about weak." Amy commented. "Well, open it up I guess."

"Roger!" Trish said, lifting the lid off the box.

The stuffy fumes rose up, lifting off the people inside like a great weight off their shoulders. Everyone breathed their first breath of fresh air in minutes. It still smelled horrible and like farts, but it wasn't the concentrated miasma they had to deal with beforehand. Everyone was relieved but one, the guy who threw up. He was still on his knees and shaking with dread.

A giant pair of fingers came down and plucked him off the floor. Amy clutched him with a grin and pulled back her panties. He was screaming at the top of his lungs, pleading for someone to save him.

"Sorry, but you lost" the redhead taunted, her ass crack growing in his view. "Which means you're the first one who gets punished!"

Her forefinger and thumb separated, dropping the tiny man into her underwear. His screams grew more distant as he fell into her bountiful backside, tickling Amy as he went down. The other contestants, terrified as they were, couldn't look away. For all they knew they could be next. Amy grabbed her butt with her hands and poked her fingers around the middle. Soon they locked on to the guy and pushed him deeper. Through the panties her powerful fingers pressed down on his body, driving him into the sweltering hell of her buttocks. On the outside, Chloe couldn't see or hear him anymore. Without warning Amy's asshole let out a huge fart, presumably directly on the tiny man. Chloe and the others flinched in unison, the boisterous noise sounded wet. The back of Amy's panties got a little stain on them, but the majority of the filth was absorbed by the guy in her ass. When she pulled him out everyone could see, he was dripping with anal slime and limp from exhaustion. Amy handed the poor person over to Trish who was waiting for him.

"Your punishment isn't over yet! You're staying in here now." she said, presenting her bare butt.

Weakly the guy struggled, wriggling around in her hand, but it was useless. Unceremoniously Trish stuffed his face into her asshole, rubbing him around in good before pushing him all the way inside. Her index finger went with him, making sure he was packed deep into her tight sloppy tunnel. Within seconds the guy had been devoured by her ass, and was out of the game. Chloe was fixed on the monumental butt moving in front of her. It had eaten the man so easily, if that was her she would be stuck in there. Trish's tight pucker flexed like a giant pair of lips smacking themselves clean.

"Did you see that everyone? That's what will happen to you if you don't win the game. Anyone who doesn't participate or tries to leave will also be punished too. Let's all do our best okay?" Amy said.

"Yeah, you don't wanna get sent up my ass." Trish added. "If I have to fart I'm gonna hold it in."

Collectively the group understood. They were all fucked. Somehow they ended up in this bizarre situation, and the only way out was endure the brutal asses of these hot girls. An icy cold chill was creeping into Chloe's heart. One wrong move and that screaming man will be her next. She clenched her fists, both in determination and fear. She had to keep herself from losing, no matter what.

The smell from Amy's farts hadn't gone away, but her ass returned. Like a pair of blimps her milky buttcheeks hovered overhead of the group. Her pale ass was threateningly close, nearly close enough to crush them flat. It was like a big fleshy ceiling that smelled like farts. The giant girl spoke.

"Our second game tonight is called Master Masturbate! I'm going to let out some more stinky farts and you guys need to fap or shlick yourselves to how good it smells. Last one to cum loses and gets punished!"

Chloe's eyes widened once more. She was definitely fucked in this game. Amy's hands spread her rotund cheeks, exposing her ass crack and anus to the tiny people along with the camera. There was still a glob of slime sticking to her asshole, proof of how wet her fart was earlier.

"Enjoy~" her voice teased.

To the contestants horror Amy's anus expanded and fired off a loud bassy fart. The hot smell spread throughout the open box, filling the poor shrunken people's lungs. Chloe coughed and gagged on the stink, and watched as the two guys and two other girls began to touch themselves. The men had an easier time of it, the giantess known as Amy was still a really attractive girl so she was easy to fap to. Right away the guys were able to jack off and become hard, even with the cloud of farts surrounding them. Chloe started to timidly touch her pussy, but couldn't feel anything. The reeking stench of Amy's gas was so strong she couldn't concentrate, her head felt like it was filling up with gas.

"Nngh!"

Amy's huge butt let out another blast of air, blowing away the splattered mess of vomit left by the show's first victim. Chloe was just about to distract herself from the situation and get wet but that fart brought her right back to reality. Looking at the boys again she could see their faces were red and they were panting. Were they actually about to cum or were they just breathing hard from the smell? Her answer came with the first guy. His dick shot out a white stream of jizz, flying into the gas-filled air. Exhausted he sat down, with a relieved face. It seemed like he was more relieved that he didn't have to be punished rather than his orgasm.

"Looks like we have our first place winner!" Trish announced to the livestream.

"Nice..." Amy said, taking a glance at the computer monitor.

She saw Trish zooming in on the winning man, and the mess he made in the plastic box. The comments were flooding in. She could feel herself getting wet. With a smile she pushed, and forced out another hot fart.

Chloe endured the blast and looked at the cum on the floor. There were only three people left, and then she was screwed. Maybe if she just concentrated on the men, she could avoid thinking about Amy's farts? She fingered herself, prodding at all her best spots to get herself in the mood, but it wasn't working. Even playing with her clit just felt like it was forced. This went on and on until the second guy came, leaving her and the other two girls left. She started to cry, thinking that this would be the last moment of her life. Some sickos watching her online as she's tormented by two giant girls. The putrid smell of gas swirled around her, making her feel like she was actually going to throw up. How was she ever going to be able to cum under these conditions? Looking up for a savior, all she found was Amy's greasy anus winking. If that ass farted again, it was over...

"AAHHN!!"

The girl next to her shouted. Her legs quivered and she fell down. Chloe recognized her as the unstable one who was muttering earlier. She came already? How?!

"Nope." Trish said. "That was a fake orgasm. Bad move, girl."

Amy's ass lifted skywards, bringing light to the tiny people as she turned back around.

"Really?" she said to Trish.

"Yeah, see? She was moaning and jerking around but she's not wet at all."

Amy picked the girl up in her hand. Chloe could hear here screaming frantically as she went. She squirmed between Amy's digits, trying to jump off, but the giantess was gripping her too tight. One inspection was all it took.

"Hmm, you're right, she's not wet down there. Thought you could cheat, did you? Well looks like you lost by default." Amy said, her eyes giving a menacing glare at the girl.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" The girl bellowed as she was stuffed into Amy's panties.

The giantess had pulled them back up for the purpose of farting exclusively on the cheater. The small round stain on the fabric near her asshole widened as she pushed out another wet shart. She rubbed the spot against her shitter, squishing the juicy soaked fabric into the folds of her asshole to be extra nasty. Trish brought the camera in close to give the audience a good look.

"And that's for cheating." Amy said.

The girl was soaked in anal juices and handed off to Trish. Unlike the last person to suffer through Amy's shart, the tiny girl was still fighting after being pulled out. Her now-sticky limbs flailed wildly, dribbling wet droplets of ass juice everywhere. Trish giggled as she pushed the girl up her asshole, the tiny struggles tickled her butt. Chloe cringed below when she heard the girls piercing screams get abruptly cut off. Trish clenched her backdoor shut, locking the tiny prisoner in the stinky anal prison.

"Hmph. With that out of the way, the next-"

"Ooh~" Trish cooed, cutting Amy off.

"What's the matter?" Amy said.

"They're really moving a lot in there, it tickles." Trish said, blushing with arousal.

"Use this to calm 'em down."

In her hands Amy held a long black dildo, giving it to her blonde friend. Trish smiled and knew what to do. Aiming the phallic toy at her butthole, Trish slowly jammed it inside. It was a thick thing, even for their standards, and the length was incredible. It had to be as long as someone's forearm, maybe even longer. Trish's mouth opened with a moan as she fed the big black toy inside herself, cooing with pleasure as it stretched out her bowels. Inside the tiny guy and girl were steamrolled by the menacing dildo, pushed backwards into the sticky black darkness of Trish's anal cavity. Just when they thought they couldn't go any deeper the giantess rammed the thick shaft farther up her ass, rounding the corner of her bowels and pushing upwards. The toy didn't go all the way inside, even Trish couldn't take it that far, but it was far enough. The two tinies trying to leave her ass would have a much harder time now. They were crammed in deep where her sun didn't shine, in a foul rotten tunnel thick with juices and slime.

When Trish took the toy back out it came with a pop. Horrible nectar leaked from her ass, and coated the dildo to its tip.

"Give them a whiff." Amy commanded.

The hulking toy swung above the contestants, giving them an up close and personal look at how sticky it was. The scent of Trish's ass was awful, Chloe could smell how disgusting her shit was and almost barfed. That's what they would have to breathe in if they lost. From now, until the bitter end. Just thinking about the poor souls stuck in there made all four of them shiver.

"The next game we're going to play..." Amy perked up "...is called Mountain Climber! You're gonna have the scale the vast ridges of my giant asshole, and the last one to climb all the way out loses. Let me just get myself a bit warmed up..."

Amy grabbed the still-slimy dildo from Trish and started to push it inside her own butthole. The hungry pooper gulped it down and spat it out, after Amy had properly loosened herself up. Trish had the camera in one hand and urged the contestant to climb onto the other. They all obeyed silently, too scared to defy the goddesses after their previous example of what would happen if they didn't. Trish lifted them up to Amy's blubbery ass, which was now flipped over and facing the ceiling.

The girls twitching butthole below was completely exposed and waiting for them to drop in. It's puffy wrinkles were shimmering in the light, still partially lubed from the dildo and Amy's previous wet farts. Chloe's legs were shaking, the view of the giant asshole made her think it was going to swallow her whole. Amy's fat ass was still loosened up and the very center of her anus was a black gap, leading deep into her poop chute. One wrong move and Chloe would be fed inside, and she doubted the giantess would pull her out.

Trish, finally getting the perfect angle with her camera, dropped the group in her hand, letting them plummet into Amy's asshole. Chloe bounced off the side of the girls gigantic ass cheeks not once, but twice, landing face first in a sweaty crevice on the rim of the anus. As she looked up, she saw Trish's huge fingers coming straight at her, nudging her and the other contestants deeper between Amy's colossal folds, until they all started on even ground. Chloe yelled out loud as she was carried beyond the outer rim of the asshole, past the stained brown skin and into a wetter, pinker, fleshier surface. It was the inner ring of Amy's backdoor, the last gate before plummeting inside her gargantuan ass.

Suddenly the rippled walls around the four shrunken people collapsed together. They were crushed into a big group hug as Amy clenched her pucker, squeezing them tight. She started a countdown.

"Three... Two... One... Go!"

She relaxed her anus and let the four of them go. There wasn't any time for Chloe to catch her breath, she had to climb out before the others did, or something worse happened. Amy's anus was throbbing with desire, the desire to swallow something whole if Chloe didn't get to higher ground soon. It was tough for all of them, Amy's fleshy folds were difficult to grab on to and hard to maintain grip on due to their sliminess. Chloe's hands and feet slipped around, the hot goop coating the firm asshole covered her body. She tried to use the irregularities of the skin to her advantage, taking any foothold she could find and using it to hoist herself upwards. The others were having a bad time of it, the one girl kept slipping and one of the guys had his leg wedged deep between two lumpy wrinkles and was trying to pull it out.

Worst of all was the other guy, who had barely made it away from the starting point. The pink inner ring of Amy's anus had grabbed hold of his body and was sucking him in. The giantess moaned in pleasure, loving the feeling of the tiny guy trapped on the tender sensitive muscles of her anus. The giant butthole shivered with joy, causing the other three climbers to jostle around and almost lose their progress. Chloe was nearly at the top, out of the asshole entirely, when she heard the guy screaming for her to come back. He wanted any one of them to come and save him and screamed even louder when he realized none of them were coming. Soon his screams were drowned out by the moans of the redhead goddess.

"Ahhhn! Yeah, squirm around in there! Touch the dirty crevices of my asshole!" she cried.

Amy's ass had chose him to lose. It didn't matter who it was, one of them was going to get stuck inside the gaping maw of her anus while the others went free. Chloe realized this game wasn't really a game at all, it was just an excuse for the giantess to tease her asshole with one unfortunate loser. This round was like drawing straws. One of them was going to get picked at random, except they were human straws, and the asshole was the one picking. It picked that guy, squeezed, and pulsated all over him with its meaty folds. Slowly his body was chewed up by the girls butthole, gruesomely covered in her filth and juices. Soon all three of them had made it out and he was left, still back at the beginning. Amy's anus had tightened so much that only his waist and up was able to move around freely.

Trish took the three winners out by hand and left the guy to his demise. He felt like he was in a sinking sand pit, being pulled down into a hot tube of flesh that was impossible to come back out of. Amy's puckered orifice clenched again, and buttery slime pooled around his waist. He thought this was it, that he was going to meet his end, but then Amy's hand came to him. Like an angel floating above, it dangled before him, offering him a way out. With arms outstretched he tried to grab it, only for her huge digits to pinch his limbs and tug him upwards. Amy yanked him out her hole, his body escaping with a meaty slurp. Both his arms and legs wrapped around her fingertip, holding on for dear life as he saw the girls asshole close below. Amy felt him holding on tight and said.

"No, you're not done yet. You still have your punishment for losing."

Her finger pushed back down, turning his body around and planting him flat against her shithole. The man yelled and cried, begging for mercy. Amy's anus undulated, the dull groans of building pressure bubbled inside. Overwhelmed with fear the tiny man wriggled under her fingertip, trying to slip out between the greasy folds. Amy noticed this and pushed down even harder, cramming his tiny skin in between her anal crevices. The hot pucker shuddered and flexed, growing more engorged by the second as she filled with gas. Her huge puffy wrinkles tensed up and became like stone, crushing the poor guys head with its incredible weight. Her beast of an ass was growling in front of his face, ready to release a lengthy monstrous fart.

Amy licked her lips and pushed. All at once her anus expelled the potent blast, showering the tiny man with a plethora of ass fumes and a splattering of hot juices. A wet bubbly reverberation of sound bounced off the walls, escaping her thick butt cheeks for the whole room to hear. The fart was taken head on, the poor man's mouth and throat were filled with Amy's anal juices. It tasted like raw shit, and the smell that filled the air was a potent blend of what was waiting inside. He never got to live in this giantesses' monster of a booty though, because she let him out and gave him to Trish. Without a word he was stuffed up the blonde girl's derriere.

Once his punishment was finished, Trish turned back around, now keeping three people inside her chubby butt. Only three more were left, Chloe, the other girl, and the last guy.

"Time for our fourth game everybody! Marshland March!" Amy announced "Trish, do you have that thing ready?"

"Yup!" Trish said, carrying the same clear plastic box from earlier.

Something was different with it this time. It smelled bad, like someone had farted and spread it across the whole room. Even the two host girls wrinkled their noses a little at the smell.

"While you guys were having fun climbing out my asshole, Trish was preparing this!" Amy revealed.

The box had been filled with a thick liquid that smelled awful. It was almost like jelly with the way it wobbled around in Trish's grasp, until she gently dropped the box to the floor.

"It's my ass juice." she grinned. "When you guys were preoccupied I used our portal device to scoop up a bunch of yummy juices from the inside of my butt. A little goes a long way when you set the portal to be extra large."

Chloe's jaw dropped, as did the other contestants. They were lifted above the stinking box, and saw the entire floor of it was filled with anal juices. The raw stench was suffocating, the opaque colourless liquid reeked of Trish's colon. On one end of the box was a tiny toy flag, propped up by the sheer viscosity of the butt juices. Of course, when the three of them were placed inside the box they were dropped on the opposite end of the flag. The juices were insanely sticky, worse yet, still warm from the heat of Trish's ass. The thick substance went past their legs, all the way up to their waists. It felt horrible to stand in, it was a hot bath of slime that was normally used to ease the girl's shit along. It took every ounce of Chloe's willpower to stop herself from vomiting.

"I shouldn't need to tell you what your goal is." Amy said, gesturing towards the flag at the other end of the box. "Last one there gets punished. Ready...! March!"

The three of them started wading through the mucky filth, sloshing the gross fluid around them. As fast as she was telling her body to go, Chloe's legs wouldn't keep up. The sticky ass slime was bogging down her movements, and making it hard to walk at even a brisk pace. The last remaining guy was taller than the girls and had the advantage. His long muscular legs pumped through the gross goop, taking his further away from his competitors. Chloe cursed herself for skipping the gym so much, it was going to be her doom here.

Warm globs of anal slime splashed around her waist, sticking to her waist and belly. Her nether regions were fully submerged in Trish's warm ass juice, a thought she tried to push out of her head. Halfway to the goal, it seemed like she was nowhere near the strong fit man, but she could at least take second place. She had to beat this other girl or else she would be locked inside the fleshy center of a giant ass, with this same horrible smell filling her lungs. Turning around to look at the girl wading behind her, Chloe saw that she was barely able to move. Then, in a stroke of terrible luck, the girl tripped forward and splashed into the hot mess. Her body thrashed around, struggling against the heavy goop to unsubmerge itself. Chloe thought of how horrible that must be, to be sinking under the weight of someone else's anal mucus. Eventually the girl came back up, crying. Her hair was thick and stiff from the amount of juices it absorbed. Bubbles came out her mouth, created from the slime that she accidentally swallowed.

There wasn't any coming back from that. After a few more minutes Chloe reached the flag and the poor girl who tripped had lost. As Amy grabbed her tiny body for a punishment shart the girl pleaded.

"Please no... haven't I been through enough?!"

"Hmmmmmmm... nope!" Amy said, dropping her into her panties.

A wet one ripped between her cheeks, covering the girl in a second coat of anal juices. Her fate was the same as the other losers, imprisonment within Trish's giant booty. Chloe got chills just by hearing her screams and she was inserted into the giant woman's asshole. Trish's juicy thighs rubbed together.

"Ngh, Amy I feel a fart coming. They really don't like it in there, but I'm holding it in. Their tiny struggles feels so good~..." she said.

Amy smiled. "Don't worry, it's almost time. But first we have our final game! Is everyone excited?!" she asked the audience.

More comments came pouring into the feed, the chat was loving the show so far. Chloe swallowed nervously. It was just down to her and this man. The guy looked seriously built, like the kind of man who went to the gym every day. If the next game was an intense physical challenge again, Chloe was going to lose. She was already tired enough from walking through that lake of stinking ass juice.

"Our last game tonight is Ass Blasters! The last two contestants get to go back to my asshole and hold on as long as they can while I let out some nice juicy farts. Sound good?"

Chloe knew it. She was fucked.

Trish scooped up Chloe and the man and brought them to Amy's backside. No matter how many times Chloe saw it, she was always intimidated by the sheer size of this redhead's shapely ass. The girl went on her knees and bent over, presenting her monstrous cheeks and spreading them apart. Hot wafting girl musk hit them as she exposed her ass crack, it still reeked of her earlier sharts. Amy's fingers sunk into her flesh as she spread her butt, until her asshole was in clear view. The puckered maw was winking at them, anticipating their delightful tiny hands grabbing tight.

"Hold on good~" Trish said, putting the two of them right between Amy's cheeks.

The anus was just as big as Chloe remembered. Huge and greasy, the muggy orifice's meaty folds were rubbing together, waiting for her to grab on. Reluctantly, Chloe walked off Trish's palm and hoisted herself onto the mass of rubbery flesh. Amy's anus was sloppy and damp from all the gooey farts she had tonight, making it hard to grasp. Chloe looked at her opponent who was already digging deep between two fat slimy wrinkles. She had to do the same. Clumsily, the girl pried a pair of juicy folds apart. If she went too close to the center, the oncoming fart would send her flying, but if she went too close to the edge, she wouldn't have much room to grab on. Digging in deep, she found a humid nest of caked in crud. It was hidden away between the crevices of Amy's asshole, where no one else would ever see. The smell alone was making Chloe weak in the knees, but she couldn't worry about that right now. A huge rumble groaned through the giant redhead's ass.

Amy's asshole contracted. Both the muscular guy and Chloe were knocked forward by the abrupt movement. The huge sticky wrinkles tightened together, crushing the hot bands of skin around them. Chloe was stuck head-first in the darkness, but could feel the gross slime and built-up crud touching her arms and head. The walls bellowed a low growl as more gas filled Amy's colon. The giantess was waiting patiently to let out a big one.

Finally her anus started to pucker. The puffy ridges and folds ballooned outwards, as the swirling fart was just knocking on the other side. Chloe yelped as the butthole trembled around her. Her constricting prison loosened, and she could move once more, but she only had a few more seconds before the oncoming tornado was released. She reached her arms deep on both sides of the shifting anal wrinkle, and held on as tight as she could. Using her legs too, she tried to wrap them around the slick band of skin, but was interrupted by the wet sound of Amy's inner folds separating.

At once the monstrous fart was released, it tore through the puckered wrinkles of Amy's anus. Just a few millimeters from Chloe was the epicenter of the blast, where the hole was gushing out a hot jetstream of powerful wind. It made Amy's fat wrinkles vibrate together, creating the deafening sound of her farting. The rubbery bands of skin were vibrating together like crazy, rumbling with such forceful ferocity that it felt like Chloe was thrown under a moving train. Everything seemed to happen at once: her legs were thrown off the anal wrinkle and flailing in the wind. Her arms were beaten rapidly by the massive folds of fluttering flesh. A hot miasma of stink poisoned the air she breathed and made everything foggy. A harsh wave of heat slammed into her back. Her hearing was useless. Amy's thick hole droned out the fart for what seemed like forever, as if time itself had slowed down.

Only three seconds of the fart had gone by before Chloe recovered from the initial blast and got her head back on straight. She needed to hold on as hard as she could! The immense fart was still raging on strong, sputtering hot filth-ridden air right next to her. The asshole rippled and bucked, threatening to throw her off, exhausting her with its foul smell. She looked across to the man on the other side, the heat and wind from the fart seemed to distort his visage but it was obvious that he was able to hold on much better than her. His arms and legs clutched the trembling fold of flesh firmly, he looked like he could last a while.

Chloe however, was already slipping. 90% of her body was flapping in the wind, only her arms were keeping her from being blown away with the gas. As the enormous folds of flesh battered her hands she could feel her grip loosening. Her muscles felt tired, and the plump anal flesh was too slimy to hold on to for much longer. No matter how hard she clawed into it, little by little her fingers were sliding off. Tears filled her eyes. This was it. She had lost.

Suddenly a wet squelch spat out Amy's hole. A huge gob of slime came sputtering through the farting anus and impacted directly into her opponent. It was unbelievable, the slime has missed her, but in a single instant the man was knocked off Amy's asshole and sent flying. In the distance Trish was shouting something, announcing the guy's defeat, but Chloe couldn't hear it through the roaring fart. She felt too tired to hold on anymore and just let herself go flying through the air.

"Finally it's over" she thought, as she fell down to the ground.

----

"Congratulations!" the two giantesses said in unison.

Chloe lifted her head back up, she had blacked out for a second. She was in Amy's hands, with Trish also smiling at her.

"You're our lucky winner! You did it!"

"I... did it?" Chloe repeated, stunned.

She had made it. Somehow, she outlasted everybody and lived.

"I DID IT! OH MY GOD! I SURVIVED! YEEEEAAHHH!"

The heavy pit in her gut was gone. A huge wave of relief spread through Chloe's body. She truly felt like she was lighter than air.

"You're our champion today." Amy said.

"Yup, it seems like a lot of our viewers were cheering you on too." Trish added.

The high Chloe felt was unreal. Even with how exhausted she was she was pumping her nearly-limp arms in the air and cheering.

"Oh, I almost forgot, we need to deal with the losers!" Trish said.

The blonde giantess started to move. She pulled out a glass bottle from somewhere, one with a wide open lid. The bottle was moved to her backside where Chloe couldn't see it. Instead she got to watch Trish's straining face as she pushed with her butt muscles. The girl grunted and sputtering farts blared out from her plump behind. Amy brought the camera down low to show the audience what she was doing. Hot solid waste broke through her anus and filled the glass bottle, expelling all the tiny losers along with it. They were encased in Trish's shit, buried among heaps and piles of human fecal matter. Chloe heard the wet organic sounds, and was happy she didn't have to go through that. The enormous girl's mouth turned from strained to a relieved smile, enjoying the sensation of pooping out little people from her huge bubble butt. Once she was done, the bottle was set aside, and they got back to congratulating Chloe.

"Now that that's taken care of we get to give you your special winner's prize!" Amy told her.

"Really? What do I get?!" Chloe asked.

"You win perfume!"

Amy's mouth grinned.

"Wha-"

Chloe couldn't finish speaking before the fleshy ground of Amy's palms dropped out from under her feet. She plummeted downwards, into a pile of old dirty panties below. The landing was somewhat squishy, and the sharp stench of musty old underwear assaulted her nose. The panties were all crusty and stained, unwashed and worn out by the two girls.

Amy and Trish both had their asses looming over top of their "champion". Their huge shadows, shapely and round, filled Chloe's heart with a new sense of dread.

"Here's your prize! Enjoy the smell!" Amy taunted.

Suddenly both colossal butts dropped on top of Chloe, crushing her into the pile of panties. The weight was smothering her, squishing her tiny body between ass meat and stained underwear. With a push both giant girl let loose their rancid farts, pummeling Chloe repeatedly under their asses. The stench of both girls farting was ungodly, thick fermented fumes burned into her nose. It was the perfume they promised, the rich refined scent of their bowels, moistened and sprayed from their assholes.

Up above the two girls laughed as they farted, enjoying the ending of their camshow. Chloe felt their plump asses jiggle on top of her as they laughed, it was painful. Between farts she could hear then reading out comments and donations from the horny viewers. From the sound of it many were cumming to seeing her get tortured and farted on. Another blast from Amy's butthole hit her in the face and Chloe began to weep.

Trish let out a long silent fart that crept down her mouth. It was awful in every way. Not only was she tortured and being used as a fart cushion, but she was humiliated on the internet for others enjoyment. Lastly Amy read off a user named "shitstain560" who won their contest.

"Congrats shitstain560! You won a free subscription to our channel for one month and also you get to own this weeks tiny winner all for yourself! Aren't you a lucky lady?"

Chloe was being sold off to some female viewer, most likely as a personal ass toy. Before she could hear more, Amy's ass erupted with a hot rumbling fart on top of her. She had won, but her torture was far from over.