- Text Size +

Felicity walked up to the door of her son's room and stood in in the doorway sipping a protein shake through a straw. She looked towards the bed with a tired but concerned expression. "Hey sweetie, how're you doing?" Said Felicity in a hushed tone. "Mind if i check on you?" Her large Nikes caused the old hardwood floor to squeak and grown under her as she walked over to the bed. She sat down on the side of the bed and her yoga-shapen butt sunk deep into the springs, causing her son to stir. She focused on her sick offspring through thick spectacles. "You look like you're in pain! My poor boy. My poor little boy! Oh, you're just the size of a baby now!" Leaning forward, Felicity placed a large, soft hand on her son's chest and rubbed in large circles as she brought her face closer to that of her son.

Jeremy groggily opened his eyes upon hearing his mother's voice. He was glad to see her, although she could be a bit much sometimes. She always tried her best to be a good mother. It looked like it was dark outside of his bedroom. Had he slept all day? Mustering up all of his energy he slowly tried opening his mouth to say hello, but found that he couldn't move his mouth. In fact, he felt like he had no strength to move at all. Jeremy looked upwards to see his mom's radiant smiling face just a few inches from his own. Her long, red, sweet-smelling hair tickled his face as she unwittingly gave him a face full of it.

"Oh! I'm sorry dear. Just a moment". Felicity pulled her hair back behind her head with a quick movement and tied it into a curly bun before once again bringing her face awkwardly close to Jeremy's. Since he could do nothing else, Jeremy gazed back into his mother's bright, blue eyes while she looked down her nose at him to keep her glasses from falling off. He could see her face was flushed as if she had worked out recently, and small beads of sweat dotted her face. Her pretty eyes were magnified greatly by her lenses, and they closely examined Jeremy with loving personal attention. Was it his imagination or did she seem larger?

"Now my little Peanut, i want you to open up and say 'Ahhhhhhhhhhh'". Felicity's mouth opened what seemed inches from jeremy's eyes and he was hit by the smell of her protein shake breath. Her plump lips separated revealing an amazing set of strong white teeth and a dancing uvula at the back of her pink throat. Her tongue spilled out, shiny, with a coat of saliva running down towards the tip and little threads connecting the top and bottom of her large mouth. Jeremy knew his mom was just being nice and trying to make him feel better so he attempted to do the same. He still couldn't move it so Felicity shoved her large pointer finger deep into his mouth and levered it open. He was really confused now, why did his mouth feel so full from one finger? 

Felicity grabbed a thermometer from the bedside table and delicately replaced her finger with the temperature gauging instrument, leaving behind the taste of salty sweat in her son's mouth. She looked over the rest of his body. "My precious peanut, you've come down with the Congenital Systemic Shrink Cycle. You're body is the size of a newborn" said Felicity sympathetically. Jeremy's eyes bulged. No wonder he didn't remember waking up this morning. It suddenly clicked in his head and he raised his eyes to see his mother leaning over and looking down at him.

She was titanic, like a goddess looking down on him from the sky. 

Jeremy found it harder to breathe as the sky seemed to fall and her concerned face seemed to fill his vision, her sports bra and large breasts swaying just over him.

He panicked and tried to retreat under the warm covers of his bed, before realising once again that he was stuck motionless. Glancing down to see what his body looked like, Jeremy realised he wasn't under bed covers at all. 

His mother's titanic hand was pressed over his entire chest and midsection. Felicity's plush, soft palm began to pet him again, rubbing gently in circles and back and forth... back and forth. Jeremy felt a tightness down below and realised his penis was trapped in a deep crease of his mother's hand as she moved it about, completely unaware she was squeezing and releasing his sensitive cock.

Felicity attempted to calm down her son by rubbing her son's chest with a comforting hand. "It's going to be alright, sweetie. I'll look after you and we'll get through this together" said Felicity. Her hand stopped moving and Jeremy tried to calm down and get rid of his erection before she noticed. "Your muscles have become weak and elastic from the illness so they won't allow you to move or talk until the Shrink Cycle takes it's course. Once you reach your smallest size, whatever that is, you'll then begin to regrow back to your original height" stated Felicity.

There came a shout from beyond the bedroom door. "Mom! We're gonna miss the recital! Can you make me dinner and take me to dance class?" Eleanor yelled. Eleanor was Jeremy's younger sister. At 13, she was demanding and acted very entitled, especially around Felicity, who usually spoiled her rotten. Jeremy heard a deep thump, thump, thump and spotted his sister in her best white leotard walking up to the bed out of the corner of his eye. She pulled at her mum's arm to get her attention. 


"Not now dear" said Felicity, barely acknowledging Eleanor. You're going to have to make dinner for us tonight and im afraid i can't take you to the recital, Jeremy is too sick". 

"But you've been with Jeremy all day!" said Eleanor. "Now now El, go and get started. I can't leave Jeremy out of my sight! He's shrinking!". Eleanor's face went dark with anger and then a sudden flash of surprise as she finally looked down at Jeremy and locked eyes with him. "WOAH, he is shrinking!" she exclaimed. "Yes dear" replied Felicity. In a worried but matter of fact tone she continued "I'm explaining what's going on with his condition to him right now. He won't be able to move or talk until he has finished shrinking and regrowing. He might not even get all of his height back if we don't follow the treatment program very carefully. I hope you understand".

"It's fine mum. I hope you get better soon bro" Said Eleanor, although Jeremy could tell she was still furious with him. Turning to Felicity she said "Why is he naked?"


Felicity reached over to the bedside table again and grabbed a large bottle. "So i can put this on him, dear. Regular applications of this oil should slow down the shrinking process, but his muscles won't allow him to move until he recovers", she said, reading the instructions. "To prevent excessive shrinking, apply oil over the patient's entire body, ensuring the genitals are particularly well coated. The patient shouldn't be allowed to sweat excessively or be wet for long periods of time. Ejaculation may lead to further shri.....*Ahem*" Felicity cleared her throat and trailed off with embarrassment."ANYWAY, i can deal with this treatment, and we won't have to worry about THAT".

Eleanor smirked then lowered her face over Jeremy to get a closer look at him. Now he was surrounded by her beautiful blonde bangs hanging down and her pursed lips right in front of his eyes, as she stared at him with a furrowed brow, deep in thought. The lips began to move up and down and Jeremy could smell and see that she had a red sweet inside her mouth. Eleanor's cheeks were sucked in tight and her lips began to move up and down as she rapidly sucked the sugary treat hard. Her braces, which normally looked cute on the young girl, filled Jeremy with horror as she began to mercilessly chew and rip apart the sweet. It wasn't long before her mouth sealed shut and Jeremy heard a deep *Gluck* sound as the sweet was sent down Eleanor's throat. He was surprised at how imposing his younger sister was up so close, when all she was doing was eating some candy.


"I think Jeremy should sleep next to one of us in case he needs help during the night" Eleanor announced, sweetly. 

Felicity smiled at her daughter. "That's a great idea sweetie! He can stay in my room. I'll be able to check on him around the clock' said Felicity, looking back down at her son. Eleanor appeared dissapointed. She flashed a malicious grin down at Jeremy and strutted out of the room, her bare feet slapping down on the floor.

 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

What are your favourite unaware giantess situations?