- Text Size +

How was he still alive? Mike couldn’t understand what hellish curse he was suffering from. The first step under the tubby titan’s foot had obliterated his body, but miraculously, he had reformed. At least, parts of him had, a hand here and a leg there, and his face, smothered in the plump foot of the goddess. The rate of regeneration seems to get faster each time the massive foot smashed him into the ground and ground him to a pulp. It was worse now.

 

Each time the foot rose from the sand, his little body almost completely regenerated. HIs forming lungs drawing in a full breath of hot, sweaty air with his nose pressed into her sole. And each time the foot fell, he was crushed again. Then the foot rose, and the cycle started again. The giantess walked for a further few minutes across the hot sand. 

 

Julie reached her towel after a few more arduous minutes, wiping the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. She felt disgusting. The heat was far worse than she had expected and the beach was unforgiving, with no shade in sight. She thought that a black bikini would make her seem a little slimmer, but the only thing it had accomplished was absorbing more sun light than could be healthy for her pale skin. She felt like she was walking funny, the sweat dripping down her back into her crack and making each step uncomfortable slimy. Worse still, the tiny bottom was far too tight, riding up her slimy butt cheeks and squeezing her crotch. She had had to adjust her bikini bra at least thrice already to stop her breasts from spilling out of the ridiculous piece. 

 

She wanted to change, but of course she hadn’t bothered to bring shorts or any other clothes. She thought about tying her towel around her waist so that at least her pussy wasn’t on show, but the little rectangle was barely large enough for her to sit on. She turned to sit down and rest her legs, wiping her feet on the towel to get the sand off, stuck to her moist, sweaty soles.

 

Mike’s eyes shot open as the giantess’s foot rose. She had been standing on both feet for some time, her weight mercifully split between them, but when she stepped forwards, he braced himself to be walked on again. His surprise was immense when she dragged her foot along a relatively soft surface, peeling his body off her, leaving him in a mush on the towel. Finally, the hot pressure of her pad was off him, and while his body was still a mess, Mike could breathe fresh air. 

 

Hie legs and arms regained some semblance of shape, unbelievably quickly, and Mike was loving the comparatively cool environment he was in. The fabric he had been placed on was soft and dry, and shaded, perfect to recover and figure out his next move. He his neck was bent such that he was looking at the titanic foot he had been under, but he could see much else. He wondered if the giantess could see him. IF she knew what kind of pain she had inflicted upon him. Probably not, as the foot turned and carried the titan away. Her shadow still loomed over him, but the foot retreated, and Mike felt a wave of relief.

 

That relief however, was short-lived, as the feet stopped. While they were some hundreds of yards away, Mike was worried about how they shifted apart, spreading as if broadening her stance. Gathering all of his strength he cranked his neck to look up, as from the corner of his eye, he could see the shadow widening. He should have seen it coming.

 

His gaze followed her pale legs to her knees, bending as he watched. Her thick thighs rose higher, connecting to the most humungous ass he had ever seen, too big for him to fit in field of view, even from so far. Impossibly, it was getting bigger, it was getting closer. The rotund, mounds of flesh parted, just revealing a tight bikini, twisted and wedged up her crack. He could just about fully see her right butt cheek as it flew towards him, the pale meteor rushing down to him. He whimpered, unable or unwilling to understand what was happening to him. Why?

 

Julia’s butt hit the towel with the force of an atom bomb, throwing up a cloud of sand several meter high … from Mike’s perspective. In reality, the small puff of sands grains that was tossed up from her 280lbs of weight crashing down on it. The edges of the towel ruffled as the air was forced out from beneath it, almost being swallowed up by her rump. Mike’s body was enveloped in fat. Thankfully, her weight was spread out over a much broader area than her feet, but it was still more than enough to reduce him to a tiny wet stain, most of the fluid being immediately absorbed into the towel, mixing in with the sweat that dripped from her crevices. 

 

Julia sighed as she leaned back into her towel and giving her tired feet a well earned rest. It was pity her towel was so small, but she just couldn’t help herself. She lay down, the bare skin of her sweaty back sticking to the sand as she did, and the tiny yellow grains getting in her fiery red hair. She had intended to meet her friends at the beach, and she’d even gotten there early to save a spot. So what if she hadn’t been able to save much space? They should have at least called her before they decided to ditch her to go to s spa. Screw them. She decided that she wasn’t going to let them spoil her fun. She would tan for a bit, then go back to the hotel and have her own fun. 

 

With her new resolve of enjoying herself, she decided to get something sweet and cold to satiate her and provide relief from the abusive heat. She shifted onto her left, raising her butt off the ground and reaching underneath the towel. Mike’s eyes were flooded with light and his lungs with air as he was momentarily freed, despite being firmly glued to her voluptuous rear. The redhead found what she was looking for, her wallet, almost buried under the sand and significantly deeper than it had been before she had sat down. She fished out a few dollar bills and tucked them into the waistband of her bikini, just above the right butt cheek, dangling it before Mike like a monetary lifeline.The tiny boy was temped to reach for it, but she rolled back into a sitting position, crushing him once more beneath her. Then, with great struggle, she turned the other way, onto her knees, and then pushed herself onto her feet, her titanic butt swaying high in the air as she did so. The flesh that had spread so far quickly crumpled as she straightened, folds appearing as the mass hung down like a pair of fluid-filled sacks in tow behind her.

 

As she started to walk away from her spot, back through the throngs of tourists and teens, Mike caught sight of her towel. The object seemed minuscule from so far away, pressed into the sand by the giantess’s cheeks, a central ridge raised where the cloth had started to ride up her crack. Mike couldn’t believe that he was still alive, stuck to one of the largest things he had ever seen, on the ass of the colossus. 

 

Her steps rippled through him as his body acted like a film over the fat covering her glutes. Mike was once again aware of the blistering heat that bathed the beach, already causing tiny beads of sweat to form on the woman’s back. Thankfully, his body was regaining shape, regaining strength and slowly coming free from the sweaty skin.

 

Julia walked with purpose, traversing the busy beach faster than she had on the walk to her towel earlier. Still, she had to control her strides, as each jarring stomp threw her breasts into the air and threaten to toss them out of the puny covering they currently had. She had long abandoned fixing her wedgie, and instead resolved to just accept it. She reached the ice-cream stand in minutes, her towering legs propelling her across the impossible expanse of the beach, to Mike, like crossing a continent. She cued up and reached to withdraw her money.

 

At that moment, Mike knew he had to act. Pushing off from her ass with all his might, we threw out his arms in reaching for the pale green papers having over the titan’s butt. One hand caught. As he gripped the paper, too light to even wrinkle it, Julia’s enormous right paw grabbed the other end of the paper. 

 

The bill shot upwards as Julia took out the bunch, pulling Mike upwards at an alarming rate. He wasn’t going to let go. Mike closed his eyes and braced for impact as he approached the waistband. Instead of getting stuck under it, to his chagrin, Mike slipped right under the tight band of fabric, lubricated by a surreal collection of sweat, trapped beneath a fold of the giantess’s fat, spilling over the line. He rose up with the bill and then back down as Julia held the notes beside her, leaving Mike hanging for his life, only a few inches away from her thigh, wider than any building he had ever seen. 

 

Inadvertently swinging her arm slightly, the goddess wasn’t making Mike’s job any easier, and as she stepped forwards sporadically, the tiny boy feared he wouldn’t be able to hold on for much longer. 

 

“I’ll take a strawberry double … er, single scoop please," she said to the vendor, casting a guilty look down at her gut before choosing the smaller option. The ancient looking man in the cart said nothing and merely got her desert. 

 

Mike felt himself rising quickly as the giantess raised the bills, he saw the metal side fo the cart shoot past him as he flew, then the counter, and suddenly he felt his hands slipping. With a last ditch effort, Mike tried to grab onto the bill with his other arm … but missed. MIke’s eyes went wide and he screamed as he felt his body accelerate towards the ground. 

 

Then he hit something freezing cold. His body disappeared into the icy mush up to his waist and he came to a quick stop. His hands came down at his sides as an almighty shiver racked his body, causing every muscle to spasm against the harsh cold that stung his body. He felt his exposed groin pound with pain as the cold surroundings chilled him to the bone. He tried to pull himself up, out of the ice, but his warm little hands sunk into the ice as well, leaving him truly stuck in the bright pink snow.

Julia told the man to keep the change and walked away from the cart with her ice cream, already starting to melt in the blazing sun.. She brought it to her mouth. Mike’s world shifted as the mass of snow he was on spun and shot upwards into he air, bringing him face to face with his tormentor. Her fleshy, pink lips dominated his line of sight, stretching out to either side like a dull horizon. Her face was smooth and youthful, but heavy layers fo fat clung to her jawline and cheeks, pushing out and ballooning her face to several times the size of a mountain. Looking up, Mike could see her nose, jutting out from her head like a wide cliff, from the sunburnt red tip, to the gaping nostrils, each one more than capable of sucking him up, were he not stuck so firmly to the dessert.

 

The sun glinted off her sunglasses, thought he didn’t need to see her eyes to know that they wouldn’t be looking down at him. Her lips parted, the pale plush beasts creating an all-consuming back hole between them. Her hot breath bathed him, causing his cold prison to melt into a sludge. The scent of milk and fermenting sugar filled Mike’s nostrils, causing him to gag, but remain transfixed by fear. Her tongue slid out, a much redder, much scarier creature. The seemingly living monster was hurtling towards him, or him it, showing him its pores and reeking of her breath. As it came within a few millimetres of his body, Mike could feel the heat radiating off her tongue, its surface dripping with thick saliva, ready and waiting for the anticipated treat.

 

Mike shut his eyes as the tongue connected with the ice cream below him, and tore its way up over him. The beefy appendage washed over him, covering him in ice cream and reaching him in her spit before flicking up over him. All around him, the frozen confection was melted and deformed, bending to the will of the powerful tongue, helpless to resists it. Mike was sure it was over, he would be licked up into this behemoth’s gob and swallowed unceremoniously with a lick of fruit flavoured dairy. He had taken Honours Biology and could already see what was to come. He would drown in her saliva as he was dragged forcibly down her oesophagus, the muscles contracting without so much as a thought from the goddess. He would be dumped into the acid bath of her stomach and burn, screaming in agony until he was nothing but a stew of chemicals. Whatever parts of him she could absorb would be churned and used, probably depositing as an insignificant bit of flesh on her fatty body, maybe forming a little part of her humungous ass, or reducing him to a little lump of fat on her belly. 

 

He slipped off her tongue at the last second, remaining stuck in the melting goop of strawberry ice-cream mixed with Julia’s spit. Still shivering from a combination of the cold and fear of his situation, he slid down the now uneven surface of the dessert, along the ridge formed by the titanic tongue. He rolled along the creamy surface, his body getting thoroughly coated in the cold mess. Mike continued to slide down the blob, awaiting the inevitable lick that would be his demise, but the tongue never came.

 

Julia had to swerve to avoid a pair of brats that ran past in front of her, kicking sand up onto her feet. She instinctively raised her hands to keep the desert free from the clouds on the ground. In doing so, she accelerated her tiny captive’s descent. And he fell. A glob of ice cream dripped off the cusp of the cone, the melting mush carried his freezing body into the void, pulling him down like an anchor. He fell in the tiny droplet for seconds before he crashed against an unyielding surface. 

 

Julia cursed as her ice cream dripped onto her chest. She was going to wipe it off, but stopped as she thought of how sticky her hands would get. Cleaning up the border of her dessert with a twist of her wrist and a swipe of her tongue, she resolved to wash off the spill in the water after she had finished. Resolute, and doubting that a bit of cream would be what was drawing attention to her already massive tits, she continued towards her towel.

 

While the ice cream had been relatively stable, the ground now beneath Mike was much less so. Each step the giantess took caused an earthquake beneath him, surely powerful enough to knock him onto his knees. But he was already lying down, sprawled on her skin, covered in the tiny amount of pink ice cream. Disoriented, and caught between the scalding heat of the run radiating off Julia’s cleavage and the iciness of the dessert, he twisted and turned until he realised that his movements were causing him to slip. He froze.

 

The minuscule boy had landed just on the convexity of Julia’s right breast. The enormous mound seemed flat to him, too small to appreciate the wide curve of the mountain that bounced as she walked. The pathetically small bikini top only contained about half of the surface area of her boobs,m the rest on full display and pulled together to form a colossal canyon of cleavage. In his struggles, Mike had inadvertently started to slip along the slope of her boob, slowly moving towards the vertical drop between the bouncing bosom. Despite his efforts to remain still, he could feel the slippery goop covering him shift as a trail started to from. He was moving. Julia’s stomps sent the breasts flying upwards, rising almost a hundred yards in seconds from Mike’s perspective, and then dropping back down just as fast. The movements were rhythmical, each one bringing Mike closer to the chasm of her cleavage. 

 

He picked up speed, as the curvature grew and he remained unable to slow himself down. With a shivering gasp, Mike felt himself shoot along the titan’s breast and disappear between them. Facing the other mound, Mike screamed as a jolt sent the breasts apart, and they returned with a fervour. His body was crushed between the planets as they collided, burying him in hot, sweaty flesh. As they came apart, Mike thought he would be pulled from the surface by the other mammary, such was the damp that clung to him, but instead, he remained on the slide towards her belly.

 

Julie quickly reached her towel and sat back down to enjoy her treat. As her body bent forwards, her jutting gut pressed her bosom up and Mike was once again enveloped in her body, pressed into a roll of fat that threatened to bake him. As the giantess enjoyed her desert, Mike could feel himself drying against the skin beneath her right boob, smothered in the gentle embrace of her girth.