- Text Size +

Emily awoke with a start, as a just of wind shook her to her core. The girl reached instinctively for her blanket but found nothing. Her eyes opened with a start, adjusting quickly to the dim morning sun, streaming through the balcony curtains. She could have sworn that she had fallen asleep on a mildly comfortable bed, but was now on a cool, rubbery cage. Light was allowed in through wide holes in the ceiling but the floor was solid. Emily noted a faint smell of sweat but was a lot more focused on the source of the gust of wind that had woken her. 

 

Beyond the rubber confines she was in, a sheer wall rose thousands of feet into the air. A break in this insurmountable structure swung in towards her, probably causing the mass air movement. With a deafening boom, a colossal shoe crashed into the room through the break. The open-toed brown wedge contained an equally large foot within, complete with badly painted toes. A leg materialised above the titanic foot as another swung into the room like a divine pillar. The tan white colossus was toned, a prominent calf rippling with the movement. Emily could see the scuff marks of dirt and scrapes above her ankles but was thrown back as the giant stumbled, slamming her other foot down to keep her balance. 

 

Emily craned her neck to follow the legs up to the base of a blue skirt, halfway up her muscular thighs. Each one was built like a building but didn’t look out of place with the rest of the giantess. The skirt stretched around her hips, revealing the form of an impossibly large, round ass. Her body then shot back together, with toned abs and a tight waist to which clung the fabric of her dress. A well formed breast formed the upper curvature of her dress, possibly 34Ds, but they seemed a lot larger from the tiny Emily’s perspective. 

 

The giantess that was Emma continued to stumble into the room, rapidly approaching her tiny friend. With each earth-shaking step, Emily became more aware of just how colossal her friend was. The tiny girl trembled as Emma’s foot fell beside the crocs she was in. From such proximity, Emily could see the mud and grains of sand on the cork wedges. Emily rolled onto her back and now looked directly up at her titaness of a friend. With one foot either side of the crocs, Emma’s legs rose into the sky like two pillars reaching for the heavens. The lumbering, tanned columns of muscle joined, high above the tiny girl, at a pair of white panites. The fabric was bunched up between impressive butt cheeks, and the twist continued forwards, along her perineum, before flattening out and hugging her crotch. Even from such a distance, Emily could make out a faint wet patch covering her pussy.

 

“God I can’t believe we made it,” Emma giggled, her voice sounding menacingly deep and reverberating around the room. Emily watched as she spun on her heel and landed with a creak on the bed, the weight of her butt compressing the thin mattress. 

 

“I can’t believe those guys didn’t want us to go back with them,” roared Chloe’s voice, her words slurring almost imperceptibly. Emily only caught a glimpse of her gigantic legs as she strode past to the other side of the beds, her own heels making a deafening booming that was overwhelming her tiny ears. There was another creak as Chloe too collapsed onto her bed. Emily had no idea what time it was, but she guessed that it was the middle of the night if her friends were getting back. She didn’t know what was happening, but she needed to get her friends’ attention. It felt like a bad dream, lying on the old rubber insole of her own croc, but Emily wasn’t going to risk anything. She rose uneasily to her feet, adjusting the rubber cave floor beneath her, and began running towards the heel. High above her she could make out Emma’s knees as her legs hung off the bed, but within seconds, the titan sat up, bringing her upper torso and face back into Emily’s line of sight. Hopeful that her friend would see her, Emily began waving her arms and yelling up for help.

 

“Turn the lights out Em, I can’t be assed to get up,” Chloe groaned.

“Sure, let me just pee first,” Emma replied, kicking off her wedges.

 

Emily rejoiced, as Emma started to stand, but her joy vanished as she saw Emma’s foot swing towards her. Having removed the wedges, she was sure that Emily wouldn’t mind her borrowing her slippers. Unbeknownst to the giantess, her tiny friend was already running from her fast approaching behemoth of a left foot. Emily dared a glance backwards as she stumbled towards the toe of the slipper, and tripped on the rubber. She fell onto her hands and knees as she continued to edge away from the grimy toes that flew towards her. Each one was at least three times as wide as she was and easily taller than her, curling slightly like flexible buildings as they approached. From beneath, Emily could make out the specks of dirt stuck to the bottom of Emma’s foot, bits of sand and dust, but worse than the sight was the smell. The thick odour of sweat clung to the foot like a physical film, and as it approached, enveloped the slipper. Emily gagged as the colossus approached, shying away from the stench. She slowed as the air around her became hot and humid, and her body felt suddenly heavy.

 

The titanic foot approached her impossibly quickly , filling the croc that was one size too small for Emma. Before Emily could reach the end of the shoe, the foot had overtaken her. With a painful thump the thick flesh of Emma’s foot connected with Emily’s back and knocked her forwards. The tiny girl screamed as Emma stood up and the monstrous foot pressed her into the hard rubber of the slipper. Emily was acutely aware of the pressure pinning her facedown onto the rubber, but it was not unbearable. She sucked in hard and tried to turn head sideways, but even so only managed to get the tiniest amount of stale air into her lungs. The smell was almost unbearable now, and as Emma shifted her weight onto her left foot, it felt as if sweat oozed out of her pores, covering Emily in the salty damp. 

 

As further weight shifted onto her, Emily started to feel the pain increasing far beyond the realm of comfort in her limbs. It quickly became worse and and worse until Emily couldn’t stop herself from screaming, the sound lost in the thick, moist flesh of Emma’s sole. Then suddenly it was gone. The pain, and any sensation from her limbs disappeared. Then just as suddenly, the pressure was gone. Emily heard a boom from elsewhere bu the slipper she was in shot into the air and a gap formed between the shoe and Emma’s foot. To her horror, instead of laying on the rubber, Emily found herself stuck to the giantess’s sole. She tried her hardest to move, but only her head seemed to obey her commands. She managed to crane her neck to see her body, but what stared back at her was terrifying. 

 

Her body had been flattened under her friend’s foot, and reduced to a pink mush on her sole. Emily wanted to puke, but she wasn’t sure she had the insides for it. Yet somehow, she was still alive, still thinking; it was bizarre. She felt a slight tingling however as from the mush, a leg started to reform. However, her moment of respite was short lived as the foot reached the zenith of its path and came crashing back to the ground. Emily yelped imperceptibly as her body was again crushed beneath Emma’s foot, being smothered in her sweaty flesh as she staggered to the bathroom to pee. With each step, Emily reduced to nothing and partially recovered before repeating the nightmarish cycle of pain. 

 

Emma stepped into the bathroom, pushing through the curtains and stepping carefully towards the toilet. The stomping stopped and the giantess turned on the balls of her feet. The simple movement ground Emily into the slipper, the tiny girl screaming in agony as she felt the useless mush of her arms being ripped off. She was sure she was going to pass out, but just managed to keep conscious in the sweaty hell of her existence. She felt shifts in the weight as Emma hiked her dress up over her waist and shimmied her panties down her toned legs. Then the pressure was lifted as she slammed down onto the toilet. 

 

Emily felt the slightest hint of fresh air as Emma’s foot rose and slipped out of the croc. The tiny girl caught a glimpse of the tiles below her and the orange croc. She suddenly heard the distant echoing crash of piss hitting the toilet water for a few seconds before the titanic foot came crashing onto the bare tiles. Her legs were crushed once again, but this time, the arch of her foot left her torso and arms free.

 

“Emma! Help me!” Emily screamed, but saw that she was getting nowhere. Instead, as her arms seemed to be retuning to some degree of function, she began clawing at the tile before her and felt herself slowly detaching from the sweat sole of her friend’s foot. The effort was tremendous and her legs were shooting more pain through her than she could imagine, but anything was better than getting stuck under the titanic foot again. Anything. She felt herself slowly coming away from the sticky skin, but then Emma moved. 

 

Emily’s eyes widened in shock as the giantess lifted her foot off the ground and slipped it through her panties to stretch it. Emily saw the vast fold of stretched fabric fall past her as the giantess’ underpants fell to the ground. The foot she was still stuck to shot forwards and the tiny girl feared she would be sent flying off into the air. But she wasn’t.

 

The force of her movement was enough to dislodge Emily’s ruined legs from Emma’s sweaty sole, but by some miracle, the tiny girl was able to grab onto the same smelly skin and stop herself from being thrown a fatal distance. Instead, as her hands held onto the foot, her body swung down and she found her face, once again buried in Emma’s sole. Despite the filth that now coated her mouth and the sweat that fought its way into her nose, the tiny girl held on as Emma swung her foot back down. The simple movement was however too much for Emily and her puny body was thrown downwards, where she was sure she would go splat on the tile. 

 

Emily screamed was she braced for the impact, but landed on a soft surface that gave way beneath her. The faded white dunes that caught her had saved her life, or so she thought. Instantly the smell hit her, a foul mixture of sweat and piss powerful enough to make her head spin and her stomach retch. She tried to move, but her legs were still recovering blobs of mush, and her back seemed to be stuck to a moist patch on the surface. Emily knew exactly where she was. She gazed up to see the knees of her titanic friend and the edge of a toilet seat above her. 

 

As the crashing of the last few drops of pee faded, Emma’s foot swung around towards the panties to put them back on. Emily thought she would be crushed, but the massive foot missed her by millimetres and instead caught the gap in the fabric. Emma’s legs spread and the panties were pulled taut between them, crumpling Emily in the depths of their folds so that all she could do was breathe in the stench and star up at the goddess about to wear her.

 

Emma stood up and her tiny friend was forced to behold the striking beauty of her womanhood. Her powerful legs flexed as she straightened and her enormous ass jutted out from behind like a bulging cliff. Her stubbly, unshaven pussy gaped high in the heavens, spotted with brown hairs as thick as Emily’s fingers. As the giantess been forward to reach for her underpants with one careless hand, a remaining drop of piss fell from her crotch, striking the fabric and soaking into it, ushering with it a sharp acrid smell that overwhelmed the tiny host.

 

Emma pulled up her panties and started walking out of the bathroom in the crocs. Emily screamed in vain as she was thrust into the giantess’ crotch and unceremoniously smothered against it by the tight undergarment. The folds of flesh that formed her vaginal lips welcomed her like great doors and the moist flesh of her pussy lathered its juices all over her body. Emily tilted her face to the side, struggling to breathe as Emma’s musk overpowered her, but managed to cling onto consciousness for a little longer. 

 

Emma felt an itch in her crotch as she walked towards the bed, exhausted. She deftly reached down to scratch it, and pressed a finger between her legs. Emily was pressed into the inviting swamp of her pussy and let out a pathetic gargle as she was smothered. As Emma’s juices filled her lungs, the tiny girl passed out and her body was rubbed around her friend’s vagina with little care. 

 

Emma then climbed into bed and promptly fell asleep prone, unaware that her friend was trapped helplessly in her pussy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delays, its slow writting this summer. Hope you enjoy.