- Text Size +

"C'mon, Tracy, how long are you going to make me wait? I should be at the hospital or something!" 

John stood at the end of the table, tapping his foot impatiently. How long was this woman going to take to get ready? It was bad enough waking up at only two inches tall, but now he was having to wait on her? He rolled his eyes as she slipped into a pair of jeans, the view of her panty-clad ass doing little to distract him from the fact that she was taking forever to get dressed.

"Trace! Holy shit, can you to any slower, come on!"

Tracy spun her head around, her face surrounded in a whirlwind of curly brown hair. As if last night wasn't bad enough, he seemed intent on not giving her a break with his demands. Her patience was beginning to wear thin.

"Look John," she snapped, "you chose to break up with me, not the other way around. Now that you've been... well, shrunk... you think you can keep making demands of me, and expect me to drop everything that I'm doing to help you? You think it can just go back to the way things were before last night?! Hmpf, I don't think so; you're on my time today."

Tracy turned away from the table, and grabbed her purse. She could hear his shrill voice carrying on behind her, but she didn't care. Why should she give a shit about him after last night anyway? It wasn't her fault that he shrunk overnight.

"Tracy! Get back here this instant and help me!" John had transitioned from being annoyed to flat out angry. How could she just disregard his condition like this? He continued shouting, convinced that she would see things his way if she would just turn around and listen for once.

His tiny voice sounded gruff and masculine to his ears, but to Tracy, he was becoming a squeaky little nuisance. After a few minutes of letting him ramble on like a spoiled mouse, she had heard enough. She twirled on her toes, and marched back over to the table where John stood. Her heels clacked sharply against the hardwood floor, almost drowning out his incessant squeaking. 

"SHUT UP!" She shouted as she slammed her fist down on the table, knocking John onto his ass. "God, I've just about had it with you, John. You dump me one minute, and the next think that I'm going to just bend over to help you? Think again, asshole."

John was dazed, but wasn't about to give up. He hopped up to his feet, and shook his hand above his head as he shouted, "Dammit, Tracy! Can't you stop being selfish for a minute and do something about this! Geez, no wonder I broke up with you, you can't do anything right!"

Tracy winced slightly as his words, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to let him walk all over her emotions anymore, especially now that the tables had turned. She opened her eyes slowly, and leaned towards John.

John stopped shouting and stepped back a few paces. The look in Tracy's eyes concerned him, her mood has changed in a heartbeat, and it didn't look like it was for the best. From the corner of his vision, he saw her hand creep up over the edge of the table, slithering towards him like a predator hunting its prey. And he had a sinking feeling that he was the prey.

"Uh, Tracy..." he called out, "What are you... hey!"

Tracy clutched her hand around John, silencing his annoying squeaks in an instant.

"Ugh, finally some peace and quiet," she sighed, blowing her bangs away from her hazel eyes. She could feel his tiny arms pushing against her fingers, completely unable to free himself. "Maybe now you'll listen to what I have to say about this situation."

Tracy opened her hand, dropping John back onto the table. He stumbled for a second before getting his footing, and then the squeaky protests began.

"Ah! Ah!" Tracy held her finger up to his face, tapping his head with her fingerprint. " I said it was my turn to talk, and you're going to listen."

John was furious at this point. "Tracy, what the fuck?! You need to listen to me, and take me to a doctor."

Tracy frowned, and quickly snatched up John in her fist. His struggles tickled her palm, so she squeezed slightly as a punishment.

"Look here, John," she muttered into her palm, her warm breath flowing through the gaps between her slender fingers. "You're not in charge of me anymore. Not since you broke up last night, and certainly not at your size."

She shifted her grip on John, allowing his head to poke out from her fist. His face was turning red as he struggled against the undulating fingers around him, pressing firmly against his body.

"I'm going to give you one last chance before my patience runs out completely," Tracy said sternly.

"Fuck you!" John yelled in defiance.

Tracy could barely make out his obscenity, but she could tell by his expression that he wasn't going to listen to reason.

"Well, John," she said, "I gave you a chance, and you totally blew it. No more sweet little Tracy for you." She emphasized the word "little" with a short squeeze of her fist, eliciting a pained squeak from John.

"You were quite an asshole yesterday, John, you know that?" Tracy reprimanded as she stood up straight, holding her fist in front of her lips. "I think it's time I got a little payback for you breaking my heart like that." She watched as the blood drained from John's little face.

"Tracy, wait! Let me explain, please!"

John's pleas were fruitless; Tracy had already made up her mind about what to do with him. She lowered her hands behind her back, and tucked her thumb under the waistband of her jeans.

"Kiss my ass, John," she said dryly, pulling back on the denim pants. 

John looked down and shuddered. Below, a small gap between Tracy's ass cheeks and jeans had been exposed, a dark abyss that he would rather not explore.

"Tracy, stop! What the hell are you doing?"

Tracy chuckled as she began to lower John towards her rear. "What I should've done as soon as you shrunk. Since you're such an asshole, I think you'll get along with mine just fine."

With that, Tracy plunged her hand down the back of her pants. She shifted her hips back and forth as she adjusted John within her ass, positioning him squarely between her cheeks. She removed her hand, and let the waistband snap back into place, sealing John inside.

"Hope you're comfy back there," She said mockingly, resting one hand one each of her hips. She began to move her hands up and down, grinding her butt cheeks together. "How's that, John?"

John could barely breathe, let alone move. The fleshy walls smashed against him, squeezing the air from his lungs. He groaned as he was plastered between the meaty cheeks, unable to move his limbs as they were pinned firmly to his sides. The smell wasn't terrible, but John knew that could change if she didn't take him out soon. He wiggled back and forth, desperate to be free of her massive ass. Only a trickle of light from the top of her crack prevent John from being trapped in total darkness.

Tracy felt John squirming in protest, and clenched her cheeks. "Knock it off John, unless you want me to push you into my asshole." She glanced over at the couch, and a smile crept across her lips.

John tried not to move too much, fearful that Tracy would keep to her promise of shoving him deeper into her ass. He didn't have much of a choice though as she began to sit down. The cheeks around him started to spread, allowing John an unhindered view of Tracy's asshole. Suddenly, something firm pressed against his back, scooping him up like a hammock and pushing him deeper. 

Tracy felt the slight wedgie from her panties as she sat down, and giggled to herself. 

"Oh, Johnny..." she mused, "why didn't you say you wanted to go deeper?" She wiggled her butt into the seat, before reaching behind her back. Her fingers hooked around her panties, and Tracy tugged sharply upwards, giving herself quite the wedgie.

"Mmm... nice and tight back there now," she chuckled as she bounced up and down. Every few minutes, she would flex her glutes for a several seconds to make John struggle for air. By the time she stopped moving, Tracy could feel his tiny body squirming in protest right outside her asshole.

"John, if you keep it up, I'll just leave you in there till I have to take a shit." Tracy said, before standing back up. As she walked around the house, she could feel John's body mash against her anus with each step. A part of her was beginning to enjoy the sensation, maybe a little too much...

For John, the experience was anything but pleasant. Tracy's movement had begun to heat up the cramped confines of her ass, and she was beginning to sweat. At first, it was only a slight change in humidity, but before John knew it, it was a sweltering sauna in her ass. Droplets of sweat began to form around him, before slowly descending down Tracy's pale cheeks. John pursed his lips shut as a drop splashed against his face, but he could still taste the salty liquid on his tongue. He shook his head in disgust as another droplet rolled down his back.

Tracy was having difficulty focusing on her work, distracted by the sensations in her butt. She wanted to punish John for being a dick, but she didn't expect to enjoy it this much! After a few minutes, she could wait no longer. She unbuttoned her jeans, and reached one hand down the back of her pants.

"Okay John," she mumbled as she fished around in her ass, "where are yo...aha! There you are!"

John squirmed frantically as he felt Tracy's fingers prod against his back. He was mere inches away from her anus, and he had no intention of getting any closer. However, his tiny body was no match for the monolithic digits pressed against his spine, slowly wedging him deeper into her ass.

"Tracy! Stop, please! Don.....mmmfff!" 

Tracy gasped as she felt John's body collide with her asshole. She pinched her fingers against his legs, and began to slide him up and down her crack slightly, relishing the thrilling pleasure of his struggles against her back door. The rush of power was unlike anything Tracy had felt before. She closed her eyes, and pictured the horror John must be feeling down there. So helpless, and completely at her mercy...

A tingle of pleasure shot up her spine, and Tracy shuddered. She needed more, and John was no longer in a position to protest. Her lips curled into a sly grin as she slipped her other hand down the front of her jeans, her fingers tracing lines up and down her labia. She could feel herself getting damp at just the thought of using John for her own entertainment, for her pleasure.

She bit her lip for a moment, and made up her mind on how to punish him next. Reaching her hands down between her legs, Tracy passed John from one hand to the other, keeping his upper body wedged in her crack while she adjusted herself. She removed her hand from her ass, and slowly began to drag John up along her crotch, taking her sweet time to savor his struggling.

John gasped for air as he was tugged deeper into Tracy's crotch. He couldn't tell how, but she was somehow pulling him even lower into her pants. The smell of her ass was quickly replaced with a musky feminine odor, and John's heart dropped. A few hairs brushed against his body as the fingers clamped to his legs continued to drag him further into the abyss. 

Something wet touched John's foot, and he began to squirm in disgust. It didn't take a genius to know where he was heading, and being under the control of a freshly made ex-girlfriend was not a situation John wanted to be in right now. His legs slid across the slimy crevice, followed by his hips and torso. The tugging didn't stop until John was face to face with Tracy's pussy, pulsing in front of him like a hungry wet beast. John tried to push his hands against the slick folds surrounding the humid cavern, but a low moan from above told him to remain still.

Tracy bit her lip nervously, and clenched her thighs as she felt a slight tickle on her vaginal lips. Part of her wanted to plunge John inside her completely, and fuck his whole body without a care for his well being. But another part wanted to drag out his torment, and enjoy the moment as long as possible. 

Cupping her hand over her crotch, Tracy raced upstairs to her room. She shut the door quickly behind her, and sat on the bed. As she spread her legs, she could felt John begin to squirm again, trying not to fall deeper into her panties. 

"Go ahead, John," Tracy cooed, "it's not like you haven't seen what's down there before." She shifted her weight back, and kicked off her jeans. A small lump in her panties was the only sign of John to the outside world, and Tracy patted it gently with her fingertip. The response was immediate, and she quivered as bursts of pleasure flowed through her body.

Tracy couldn't wait any longer, her legs were quivering with anticipation. She pressed her hand firmly against the moist gusset of her panties, and began to rub. Slowly at first, moving her hand in wide circles. The wriggling beneath her palm was exquisite, better than any toy she had used before. Tracy tilted her head back and moaned, consumed in the moment by the pleasure her little ex-boyfriend was providing her.

John sputtered as he was rubbed against the slick flesh. His body was soaked in Tracy's fluids, and he could taste her juices in his mouth as he struggled for a full breath of air. By the sounds coming from his ex, this wasn't going to end well, at least not for him.

Something inside Tracy yearned for more. She slipped her hand into her panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy on her fingertips. With a gentle push, her fingers guided the struggling man to the center of her pussy, holding him at the entrance to her womanhood. 

"Now John," she sighed, her breath coming in short gasps, "Be a good little man and struggle for me in there. Maybe you can finish me off for once."

Without warning, Tracy plunged two fingers into her pussy, shoving John in with them. She let out a long moan as his tiny limbs rubbed against her insides, stimulating her in ways she hadn't even imagined before. Her other hand worked its way under her shirt, toying with her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. 

There was no air for John as he was trapped inside Tracy's steamy pussy. The walls around him pulsed and tugged his body deeper, fighting his efforts to escape. In a haze of terror, he wrapped his arms around Tracy's finger, and clung tight as she withdrew. He coughed and gasped a short breath, before Tracy drove her fingers back in. Over and over, John was rammed in and out of the fleshy tunnel, until Tracy suddenly stopped.

"John, you're not squirming like I told you." 

John pulled himself up, steadying himself on Tracy's hand as she lifted it to her face.

"Fuck you, Tracy! I'm not your sex toy!" He shouted at her, strands of her juices trailing from his arms to her palm.

"Oh, really?" Tracy feigned surprise, holding a hand to her heart. "And what are you going to do about it, little man?"

John stood there, silent. 

"That's what I thought," she said with a grin. "Now, squirm like a good little man, or you'll be sorry." She plucked him off of her slick finger, pinching him between her thumb and forefinger. As she squeezed his tiny body, a squeaky yelp could be heard from between her thighs. Her lips curled into a devious grin, and and began to rub her pinched fingers up and down along the slit of her heated pussy, savoring the renewed struggles coming from John's tiny form.

The pressure was almost unbearable for John. Tracy's fingers were clamped tightly across his chest, making the simple act of breathing a difficult task. His situation wasn't improving however, as Tracy's juices began to coat his body once more, bathing his face in her musky secretions. His hands pawed at the thick fluid around his mouth and nose, trying to clear a safe pathway for air. 

John felt his feet slipping inside of Tracy, and he began to kick wildly. This bitch wasn't putting him back in there, not without a fight! The fingers driving him in seemed to slow for a moment, before backing away. He gasped for breath as he was pushed back towards the gaping hole between her nether lips, and tried to brace his 

A moan from above signaled John's worst fear: she was enjoying his fight. It was all a game to her! A twisted game where he was just a toy, a plaything to satisfy her sexual urges. He screamed in frustration, before the fingers crushing his rib cage maneuvered him between Tracy's swollen lips. John breathed in deep, and shut his eyes tightly as he was catapulted forward, into the moist, pulsating cavern.

Tracy squealed in delight as her fingers probed deep inside her pussy. She began to swirl her thumb against the hood of her clit, her hips beginning to buck forward involuntarily in rhythm to the euphoric struggling within her body. Her breathing became shallow, and every inch of her skin tingled as she felt the giddy sensation of an orgasm take hold of her nerves. 

A long moan of ecstasy escaped her lips, and Tracy squeezed her thighs tight, pinning her hand against her pussy. Quivers of pleasure rippled through her legs, tensing her muscles as she sped up the pace of her rubbing. Her breaths came in short, labored gasps, her passion fueled with the knowledge that somewhere between her legs, John was powerlessly trapped against his will. No longer in control of her, she was in charge.

Every fiber in her body tensed up, and Tracy felt a warm rush against her fingers. She bit her lower lip gently as her fingers felt a minuscule twitch.

"Mmm... you survived..." she moaned as she slowly removed her hand from between her legs. A thin strand of her cum trailed from the tip of her finger to her crotch. Tracy could see John's small body plastered to her palm, glued in place by her sticky juices. his was almost motionless, save for a slight movement in his chest as he breathed.

"Well, John," she panted with a weak smile, "Looks like you had one last good thing left in you." Her smile widened as John began to twist from side to side, slowly slipping lower into her palm. She cupped her hand around him, and raised him to her face.

John struggled to his feet, the thick slime of Tracy's arousal degrading his already drained strength. He took a step back as he looked up, greeted by a pair of brown eyes.

"Tracy... what...the fuck... were you thinking!?" His voice returned to his throat as he coughed the last of her juices from his mouth. "You're gonna be so dead when I...mmf!"

"Oh, shut it!" Tracy said playfully, closing her hand around her ex-boyfriend to silence his arguments. "You dumped me, and now you've served your purpose. Nobody is going to miss an asshole like you." She began to squeeze her hand tighter with those words, eliciting a muffled scream from within her fist.

"Doesn't help your case that I'm hungry..." she purred, her hand snapping open. John cowered on his back as Tracy bared her teeth, playfully chomping them as she leaned her face closer to her palm.

"Tracy! Stop, please!" He begged, his body beginning to shake as the peril of his situation set in.

"Too late, Johnny," she said dryly. "I've made up my mind, and there's nothing you can do about it!" Her mouth stretched open, giving John an impressive view of her perfect teeth. In one swift motion, she pressed her lips around her palm, sealing John in darkness, and tilted her head back. 

John screamed as he tumbled into the pitch black cave. He landed on something spongy and wet, and the ground below him trembled upon contact. A short flicker of light as Tracy's hand moved from her lips provided John with a panoramic view of her mouth. Her spun on his feet, and tried to make a dash for her lips, but the lurking wet monster beneath his feet churned to life, and sent him stumbling onto his face.

Tracy sealed her lips, a devious giggle reverberating in her throat. The flavor of John wasn't quite what she expected; he was salty, yet sweet at the same time. She tossed the squirming morsel around in her mouth for a few moments, bathing her ex in her saliva while she savored the unique taste. Her hand traced up between her breasts, and flared out along her jawbone. She rested two fingertips on her lips, and smiled.

"Goodbye, John," she cooed as she tilted her head back. She heard his cries for mercy as her tongue guided him to the back of her throat. 

GULP.

Tracy felt a tingle between her legs as she swallowed, and her fingers followed the lump as it traveled down her neck. Her lips parted into a wide smile as she rubbed her belly, which groaned in appreciation of it's new resident.

"At least you'll be with me until the end, John."

She leaned back on her bed, and sighed in content as she felt the faint movements within her stomach. In the end, it wasn't the worst breakup she had endured, but it was definitely going to be her most memorable.

"C'mon, Tracy, how long are you going to make me wait? I should be at the hospital or something!" 

 

John stood at the end of the table, tapping his foot impatiently. How long was this woman going to take to get ready? It was bad enough waking up at only two inches tall, but now he was having to wait on her? He rolled his eyes as she slipped into a pair of jeans, the view of her panty-clad ass doing little to distract him from the fact that she was taking forever to get dressed.

 

"Trace! Holy shit, can you to any slower, come on!"

 

Tracy spun her head around, her face surrounded in a whirlwind of curly brown hair. As if last night wasn't bad enough, he seemed intent on not giving her a break with his demands. Her patience was beginning to wear thin.

 

"Look John," she snapped, "you chose to break up with me, not the other way around. Now that you've been... well, shrunk... you think you can keep making demands of me, and expect me to drop everything that I'm doing to help you? You think it can just go back to the way things were before last night?! Hmpf, I don't think so; you're on my time today."

 

Tracy turned away from the table, and grabbed her purse. She could hear his shrill voice carrying on behind her, but she didn't care. Why should she give a shit about him after last night anyway? It wasn't her fault that he shrunk overnight.

 

"Tracy! Get back here this instant and help me!" John had transitioned from being annoyed to flat out angry. How could she just disregard his condition like this? He continued shouting, convinced that she would see things his way if she would just turn around and listen for once.

 

His tiny voice sounded gruff and masculine to his ears, but to Tracy, he was becoming a squeaky little nuisance. After a few minutes of letting him ramble on like a spoiled mouse, she had heard enough. She twirled on her toes, and marched back over to the table where John stood. Her heels clacked sharply against the hardwood floor, almost drowning out his incessant squeaking. 

 

"SHUT UP!" She shouted as she slammed her fist down on the table, knocking John onto his ass. "God, I've just about had it with you, John. You dump me one minute, and the next think that I'm going to just bend over to help you? Think again, asshole."

 

John was dazed, but wasn't about to give up. He hopped up to his feet, and shook his hand above his head as he shouted, "Dammit, Tracy! Can't you stop being selfish for a minute and do something about this! Geez, no wonder I broke up with you, you can't do anything right!"

 

Tracy winced slightly as his words, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She wasn't going to let him walk all over her emotions anymore, especially now that the tables had turned. She opened her eyes slowly, and leaned towards John.

 

John stopped shouting and stepped back a few paces. The look in Tracy's eyes concerned him, her mood has changed in a heartbeat, and it didn't look like it was for the best. From the corner of his vision, he saw her hand creep up over the edge of the table, slithering towards him like a predator hunting its prey. And he had a sinking feeling that he was the prey.

 

"Uh, Tracy..." he called out, "What are you... hey!"

 

Tracy clutched her hand around John, silencing his annoying squeaks in an instant.

 

"Ugh, finally some peace and quiet," she sighed, blowing her bangs away from her hazel eyes. She could feel his tiny arms pushing against her fingers, completely unable to free himself. "Maybe now you'll listen to what I have to say about this situation."

 

Tracy opened her hand, dropping John back onto the table. He stumbled for a second before getting his footing, and then the squeaky protests began.

 

"Ah! Ah!" Tracy held her finger up to his face, tapping his head with her fingerprint. " I said it was my turn to talk, and you're going to listen."

 

John was furious at this point. "Tracy, what the fuck?! You need to listen to me, and take me to a doctor."

 

Tracy frowned, and quickly snatched up John in her fist. His struggles tickled her palm, so she squeezed slightly as a punishment.

 

"Look here, John," she muttered into her palm, her warm breath flowing through the gaps between her slender fingers. "You're not in charge of me anymore. Not since you broke up last night, and certainly not at your size."

 

She shifted her grip on John, allowing his head to poke out from her fist. His face was turning red as he struggled against the undulating fingers around him, pressing firmly against his body.

 

 

"I'm going to give you one last chance before my patience runs out completely," Tracy said sternly.

 

"Fuck you!" John yelled in defiance.

 

Tracy could barely make out his obscenity, but she could tell by his expression that he wasn't going to listen to reason.

 

"Well, John," she said, "I gave you a chance, and you totally blew it. No more sweet little Tracy for you." She emphasized the word "little" with a short squeeze of her fist, eliciting a pained squeak from John.

 

"You were quite an asshole yesterday, John, you know that?" Tracy reprimanded as she stood up straight, holding her fist in front of her lips. "I think it's time I got a little payback for you breaking my heart like that." She watched as the blood drained from John's little face.

 

"Tracy, wait! Let me explain, please!"

 

John's pleas were fruitless; Tracy had already made up her mind about what to do with him. She lowered her hands behind her back, and tucked her thumb under the waistband of her jeans.

 

"Kiss my ass, John," she said dryly, pulling back on the denim pants. 

 

John looked down and shuddered. Below, a small gap between Tracy's ass cheeks and jeans had been exposed, a dark abyss that he would rather not explore.

 

"Tracy, stop! What the hell are you doing?"

 

Tracy chuckled as she began to lower John towards her rear. "What I should've done as soon as you shrunk. Since you're such an asshole, I think you'll get along with mine just fine."

 

With that, Tracy plunged her hand down the back of her pants. She shifted her hips back and forth as she adjusted John within her ass, positioning him squarely between her cheeks. She removed her hand, and let the waistband snap back into place, sealing John inside.

 

"Hope you're comfy back there," She said mockingly, resting one hand one each of her hips. She began to move her hands up and down, grinding her butt cheeks together. "How's that, John?"

 

John could barely breathe, let alone move. The fleshy walls smashed against him, squeezing the air from his lungs. He groaned as he was plastered between the meaty cheeks, unable to move his limbs as they were pinned firmly to his sides. The smell wasn't terrible, but John knew that could change if she didn't take him out soon. He wiggled back and forth, desperate to be free of her massive ass. Only a trickle of light from the top of her crack prevent John from being trapped in total darkness.

 

Tracy felt John squirming in protest, and clenched her cheeks. "Knock it off John, unless you want me to push you into my asshole." She glanced over at the couch, and a smile crept across her lips.

 

John tried not to move too much, fearful that Tracy would keep to her promise of shoving him deeper into her ass. He didn't have much of a choice though as she began to sit down. The cheeks around him started to spread, allowing John an unhindered view of Tracy's asshole. Suddenly, something firm pressed against his back, scooping him up like a hammock and pushing him deeper. 

 

Tracy felt the slight wedgie from her panties as she sat down, and giggled to herself. 

 

"Oh, Johnny..." she mused, "why didn't you say you wanted to go deeper?" She wiggled her butt into the seat, before reaching behind her back. Her fingers hooked around her panties, and Tracy tugged sharply upwards, giving herself quite the wedgie.

 

"Mmm... nice and tight back there now," she chuckled as she bounced up and down. Every few minutes, she would flex her glutes for a several seconds to make John struggle for air. By the time she stopped moving, Tracy could feel his tiny body squirming in protest right outside her asshole.

 

"John, if you keep it up, I'll just leave you in there till I have to take a shit." Tracy said, before standing back up. As she walked around the house, she could feel John's body mash against her anus with each step. A part of her was beginning to enjoy the sensation, maybe a little too much...

 

For John, the experience was anything but pleasant. Tracy's movement had begun to heat up the cramped confines of her ass, and she was beginning to sweat. At first, it was only a slight change in humidity, but before John knew it, it was a sweltering sauna in her ass. Droplets of sweat began to form around him, before slowly descending down Tracy's pale cheeks. John pursed his lips shut as a drop splashed against his face, but he could still taste the salty liquid on his tongue. He shook his head in disgust as another droplet rolled down his back.

 

Tracy was having difficulty focusing on her work, distracted by the sensations in her butt. She wanted to punish John for being a dick, but she didn't expect to enjoy it this much! After a few minutes, she could wait no longer. She unbuttoned her jeans, and reached one hand down the back of her pants.

 

"Okay John," she mumbled as she fished around in her ass, "where are yo...aha! There you are!"

 

John squirmed frantically as he felt Tracy's fingers prod against his back. He was mere inches away from her anus, and he had no intention of getting any closer. However, his tiny body was no match for the monolithic digits pressed against his spine, slowly wedging him deeper into her ass.

 

"Tracy! Stop, please! Don.....mmmfff!" 

 

Tracy gasped as she felt John's body collide with her asshole. She pinched her fingers against his legs, and began to slide him up and down her crack slightly, relishing the thrilling pleasure of his struggles against her back door. The rush of power was unlike anything Tracy had felt before. She closed her eyes, and pictured the horror John must be feeling down there. So helpless, and completely at her mercy...

 

A tingle of pleasure shot up her spine, and Tracy shuddered. She needed more, and John was no longer in a position to protest. Her lips curled into a sly grin as she slipped her other hand down the front of her jeans, her fingers tracing lines up and down her labia. She could feel herself getting damp at just the thought of using John for her own entertainment, for her pleasure.

 

She bit her lip for a moment, and made up her mind on how to punish him next. Reaching her hands down between her legs, Tracy passed John from one hand to the other, keeping his upper body wedged in her crack while she adjusted herself. She removed her hand from her ass, and slowly began to drag John up along her crotch, taking her sweet time to savor his struggling.

 

John gasped for air as he was tugged deeper into Tracy's crotch. He couldn't tell how, but she was somehow pulling him even lower into her pants. The smell of her ass was quickly replaced with a musky feminine odor, and John's heart dropped. A few hairs brushed against his body as the fingers clamped to his legs continued to drag him further into the abyss. 

 

Something wet touched John's foot, and he began to squirm in disgust. It didn't take a genius to know where he was heading, and being under the control of a freshly made ex-girlfriend was not a situation John wanted to be in right now. His legs slid across the slimy crevice, followed by his hips and torso. The tugging didn't stop until John was face to face with Tracy's pussy, pulsing in front of him like a hungry wet beast. John tried to push his hands against the slick folds surrounding the humid cavern, but a low moan from above told him to remain still.

 

Tracy bit her lip nervously, and clenched her thighs as she felt a slight tickle on her vaginal lips. Part of her wanted to plunge John inside her completely, and fuck his whole body without a care for his well being. But another part wanted to drag out his torment, and enjoy the moment as long as possible. 

 

Cupping her hand over her crotch, Tracy raced upstairs to her room. She shut the door quickly behind her, and sat on the bed. As she spread her legs, she could felt John begin to squirm again, trying not to fall deeper into her panties. 

 

"Go ahead, John," Tracy cooed, "it's not like you haven't seen what's down there before." She shifted her weight back, and kicked off her jeans. A small lump in her panties was the only sign of John to the outside world, and Tracy patted it gently with her fingertip. The response was immediate, and she quivered as bursts of pleasure flowed through her body.

 

Tracy couldn't wait any longer, her legs were quivering with anticipation. She pressed her hand firmly against the moist gusset of her panties, and began to rub. Slowly at first, moving her hand in wide circles. The wriggling beneath her palm was exquisite, better than any toy she had used before. Tracy tilted her head back and moaned, consumed in the moment by the pleasure her little ex-boyfriend was providing her.

 

John sputtered as he was rubbed against the slick flesh. His body was soaked in Tracy's fluids, and he could taste her juices in his mouth as he struggled for a full breath of air. By the sounds coming from his ex, this wasn't going to end well, at least not for him.

 

Something inside Tracy yearned for more. She slipped her hand into her panties, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy on her fingertips. With a gentle push, her fingers guided the struggling man to the center of her pussy, holding him at the entrance to her womanhood. 

 

"Now John," she sighed, her breath coming in short gasps, "Be a good little man and struggle for me in there. Maybe you can finish me off for once."

 

Without warning, Tracy plunged two fingers into her pussy, shoving John in with them. She let out a long moan as his tiny limbs rubbed against her insides, stimulating her in ways she hadn't even imagined before. Her other hand worked its way under her shirt, toying with her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. 

 

There was no air for John as he was trapped inside Tracy's steamy pussy. The walls around him pulsed and tugged his body deeper, fighting his efforts to escape. In a haze of terror, he wrapped his arms around Tracy's finger, and clung tight as she withdrew. He coughed and gasped a short breath, before Tracy drove her fingers back in. Over and over, John was rammed in and out of the fleshy tunnel, until Tracy suddenly stopped.

 

"John, you're not squirming like I told you." 

 

John pulled himself up, steadying himself on Tracy's hand as she lifted it to her face.

 

"Fuck you, Tracy! I'm not your sex toy!" He shouted at her, strands of her juices trailing from his arms to her palm.

 

"Oh, really?" Tracy feigned surprise, holding a hand to her heart. "And what are you going to do about it, little man?"

 

John stood there, silent. 

 

"That's what I thought," she said with a grin. "Now, squirm like a good little man, or you'll be sorry." She plucked him off of her slick finger, pinching him between her thumb and forefinger. As she squeezed his tiny body, a squeaky yelp could be heard from between her thighs. Her lips curled into a devious grin, and and began to rub her pinched fingers up and down along the slit of her heated pussy, savoring the renewed struggles coming from John's tiny form.

 

The pressure was almost unbearable for John. Tracy's fingers were clamped tightly across his chest, making the simple act of breathing a difficult task. His situation wasn't improving however, as Tracy's juices began to coat his body once more, bathing his face in her musky secretions. His hands pawed at the thick fluid around his mouth and nose, trying to clear a safe pathway for air. 

 

John felt his feet slipping inside of Tracy, and he began to kick wildly. This bitch wasn't putting him back in there, not without a fight! The fingers driving him in seemed to slow for a moment, before backing away. He gasped for breath as he was pushed back towards the gaping hole between her nether lips, and tried to brace his 

 

A moan from above signaled John's worst fear: she was enjoying his fight. It was all a game to her! A twisted game where he was just a toy, a plaything to satisfy her sexual urges. He screamed in frustration, before the fingers crushing his rib cage maneuvered him between Tracy's swollen lips. John breathed in deep, and shut his eyes tightly as he was catapulted forward, into the moist, pulsating cavern.

 

Tracy squealed in delight as her fingers probed deep inside her pussy. She began to swirl her thumb against the hood of her clit, her hips beginning to buck forward involuntarily in rhythm to the euphoric struggling within her body. Her breathing became shallow, and every inch of her skin tingled as she felt the giddy sensation of an orgasm take hold of her nerves. 

 

A long moan of ecstasy escaped her lips, and Tracy squeezed her thighs tight, pinning her hand against her pussy. Quivers of pleasure rippled through her legs, tensing her muscles as she sped up the pace of her rubbing. Her breaths came in short, labored gasps, her passion fueled with the knowledge that somewhere between her legs, John was powerlessly trapped against his will. No longer in control of her, she was in charge.

 

Every fiber in her body tensed up, and Tracy felt a warm rush against her fingers. She bit her lower lip gently as her fingers felt a minuscule twitch.

 

"Mmm... you survived..." she moaned as she slowly removed her hand from between her legs. A thin strand of her cum trailed from the tip of her finger to her crotch. Tracy could see John's small body plastered to her palm, glued in place by her sticky juices. his was almost motionless, save for a slight movement in his chest as he breathed.

 

"Well, John," she panted with a weak smile, "Looks like you had one last good thing left in you." Her smile widened as John began to twist from side to side, slowly slipping lower into her palm. She cupped her hand around him, and raised him to her face.

 

John struggled to his feet, the thick slime of Tracy's arousal degrading his already drained strength. He took a step back as he looked up, greeted by a pair of brown eyes.

 

"Tracy... what...the fuck... were you thinking!?" His voice returned to his throat as he coughed the last of her juices from his mouth. "You're gonna be so dead when I...mmf!"

 

"Oh, shut it!" Tracy said playfully, closing her hand around her ex-boyfriend to silence his arguments. "You dumped me, and now you've served your purpose. Nobody is going to miss an asshole like you." She began to squeeze her hand tighter with those words, eliciting a muffled scream from within her fist.

 

"Doesn't help your case that I'm hungry..." she purred, her hand snapping open. John cowered on his back as Tracy bared her teeth, playfully chomping them as she leaned her face closer to her palm.

 

"Tracy! Stop, please!" He begged, his body beginning to shake as the peril of his situation set in.

 

"Too late, Johnny," she said dryly. "I've made up my mind, and there's nothing you can do about it!" Her mouth stretched open, giving John an impressive view of her perfect teeth. In one swift motion, she pressed her lips around her palm, sealing John in darkness, and tilted her head back. 

 

John screamed as he tumbled into the pitch black cave. He landed on something spongy and wet, and the ground below him trembled upon contact. A short flicker of light as Tracy's hand moved from her lips provided John with a panoramic view of her mouth. Her spun on his feet, and tried to make a dash for her lips, but the lurking wet monster beneath his feet churned to life, and sent him stumbling onto his face.

 

Tracy sealed her lips, a devious giggle reverberating in her throat. The flavor of John wasn't quite what she expected; he was salty, yet sweet at the same time. She tossed the squirming morsel around in her mouth for a few moments, bathing her ex in her saliva while she savored the unique taste. Her hand traced up between her breasts, and flared out along her jawbone. She rested two fingertips on her lips, and smiled.

 

"Goodbye, John," she cooed as she tilted her head back. She heard his cries for mercy as her tongue guided him to the back of her throat. 

 

GULP.

 

Tracy felt a tingle between her legs as she swallowed, and her fingers followed the lump as it traveled down her neck. Her lips parted into a wide smile as she rubbed her belly, which groaned in appreciation of it's new resident.

 

"At least you'll be with me until the end, John."

 

She leaned back on her bed, and sighed in content as she felt the faint movements within her stomach. In the end, it wasn't the worst breakup she had endured, but it was definitely going to be her most memorable.