- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A derivative of "The Little Shop" chapter.

Abby’s eyes opened slowly, the rustle of her sheets rubbing her bare skin as a faint metallic tapping sounded in her ears. She yawned, and moved her head to peek out at whoever was disturbing her slumber. The linens in her hand didn’t feel like her own, but she wrote it off as the late night of drinking, and that she had probably passed out on someone’s couch. At least one of the partygoers had been kind enough to cover her up for the night, she thought. Though the blanket did have a unique papery texture to it...

Her messy red hair hung in front of her face as she poked her head out from under the thin blanket. She wasn’t expecting a woman sitting in front of her, separated by two rows of metal bars. The woman’s face was marred with a look of concern, and Abby’s heart began to race. Was she in jail?!

Her mind jolted awake, and she jumped back from the woman’s arm, wrapping the blanket tightly around her body. The flimsy thing ripped as she hugged it tight, a seam splitting below her hip as she scurried on all fours to the far end of her... cage? Anxiety crept into Abby’s brain as she saw that she was surrounded on all sides by the metal fence, the walls joining above her to form an arched ceiling of twisted silver beams.

“Get away from me!” She yelped, trying to conceal herself under the fraying blanket. The chains of slumber slowly falling from her mind, Abby was disoriented by the sheer size of everything around her. It was like she had... oh god, no.

She had shrunk.

Abby began to sob. The sheet around her naked body was merely a tissue, tattered by her frantic awakening moments ago. She looked up at the woman sitting in the cage beside her, her vision blurred by the swell of emotions churning inside her. Where was she, and why was it so dark and terrifying?

The woman held a finger up to her lips. “It’s okay, nobody is gonna hurt you,” she said softly, her voice calm given the circumstances. Abby’s chest stuttered as she took a deep breath, trying to control her crying. Her cheeks glistened with two lines of tears, the mascara below her eyes melting down slowly. She began to scoot forward towards the woman, keeping the shredded tissue around her body with one arm.

“Where... where am I?” Abby asked, her voice shaking.

“I don’t know exactly,” the woman replied, glancing down at the cardboard floor of the cages. “I was grabbed one night and woke up here, just like you.”

Abby’s eyes started to leak once more, sending another barrage of tears sliding down her freckled cheeks. She didn’t even have time to process being shrunk, and she was already taken away by some stranger!

“Hey, hey!” The woman said softly, a maternal instinct in her voice. “Nobody is gonna hurt you. They haven’t hurt me since I arrived last week.”

Abby buried her face in her hands, and continued to sob. the tissue finally served its intended purpose, absorbing the tiny droplets from her puffy eyes as she sniffled. The woman reached forward, and gently patted Abby’s shoulder. It made Abby feel a little better... at least she wasn’t alone. She looked up at the woman, and took a slow breath.

“Bu-but, but why?” She blubbered, wiping her hand across her cheek. The mascara smeared across her cheek further, stretching to the base of her nose.

“I... I don’t know,” the woman replied. “I’m sorry.”

Abby looked down towards her lap, her mind trying to process all that was happening. She sat silently for several minutes, her crying slowed to a gentle sniffle here and there.

Suddenly, a loud rattle filled the room. Abby’s head bolted up, peering into the darkness to see where the noise came from. She got her answer as a blast of brilliant white light spilled into the room, and she covered her face as she was temporarily blinded by the light’s intensity.

“Hey, what’s your name?” The woman whispered next to her.

Abby turned her face towards the voice, her eyes squinted shut as they tried to adjust to the new source of light. “Huh? Oh, I’m Abby.” She replied.

“Okay, Abby, whatever you do, don’t be scared, and do exactly what you’re told.” The woman scooted back form the cage wall, huddling near the rear of the metal enclosure.

Abby cocked her head to the side. Who was she talking about? “Wait, why?”

“Shh!” The woman hissed, her face growing more terrified as the light began to dim once more. “Just do it!”

Abby scooted back, mimicking the woman next to her, and curled up in the back of her cage. A loud crack resounded through the room, causing her to jump as she situated herself. She turned back to face where the light came from, just in time to see a man emerge from the shadows. He was rather pudgy, with a pair of silver spectacles mounted on the tip of his nose. Abby cowered as the man glanced over each of the cages, his gaze sending shivers down her body. A low grunt sounded from the man’s throat as he turned to walk away.

Abby crawled towards the woman. “What’s going on?” She asked, completely puzzled by the whole ordeal. Why didn’t the man do anything?

“Shh!” The woman held up her finger to her lips again, the look of distress growing more pronounced in her facial features. Abby’s heart thudded inside her rib cage, as another wall of light rolled over them. She cupped her hand over her mouth, as if to shush herself, and began to scoot back as the woman motioned for her to move away.

Another man walked into view, much taller than the first. His face was obscured by the shadows, and his hands were tucked in the pockets of a dirty pair of jeans. Abby watched as the man crouched slightly, bringing his face into view. Her eyes darted bacon and forth between the towering giant, and the woman beside her. She could feel her breath quicken, her heart ready to pound out of her chest. A single tear trickled down her cheek, splashing into the tissue on her lap.

“You look pretty new, aren’t you sweetheart?” The man’s voice was low and gruff, and sent chills across Abby’s forearm. She could feel him staring down at her, and she tried to curl further into the corner. The cage clinked in front of her as the man tapped his fingers along the metal bars. She watched in terror as the rough hands pinched at the cage door, a whining creak filling her ears as the hinges swung open.

A second later, the hand darted into the cage, barreling towards her. Abby let out a scream as the grimy fingers latched onto her tiny frame, yanking her forward and into the sky. Her view was obscured by the thick trunks wrapped around her body, her skin rubbing against the dry fingertips as they held her tightly within their grip. The world around her was spinning as she tried to scramble to freedom, but the thick fingers kept her locked in place. Her feet kicked uselessly below her, swinging as she squirmed to break free.

Suddenly, the hand surrounding her sprang open, and Abby felt weightless. She shrieked in absolute terror as she plummeted down, a dark pit below her closing in fast. Her body slammed into something firm, and she careened sideways until her back pressed against a thick fabric. Gravity continued to pull her lower, and she slid deeper into the darkness, the air growing thicker and more heated. Her descent came to an abrupt halt, as she slammed face first into something thick and fleshy.

Abby choked as she took a breath, her mouth filling with the taste of stale sweat and body odor. The light above her disappeared with a snap, trapping her in absolute darkness. Her body shook as she sniffled, her nose stinging from the potent smell. She tried to move, but her hands sank into the skin in front of her. It pulsed at her touch, hardening and pushing towards her. The fabric behind her pulled taut as she scooted back, whimpering as the unseen beast in front of her enlarged to consume all available space. She felt something bump her from beyond the fabric, and could only manage a tiny squeak before her face was slammed into the thick flesh.

Her screams trapped in her throat, Abby writhed as even breathing became difficult. Her lips contorted as she sipped in hot, sticky air, her face mashed into the throbbing wall of flesh. She tried to deny where she was, but in her mind she knew there was only one explanation. She was trapped in the mans’s underpants, and... she shuddered as she broke down into tears, her sobs smothered out by the phallic warden keeping her hostage.

The temperature around Abby continued to climb, as the giant moved around. She heard some muffled words being spoken, but couldn’t discern what they were saying. Something began pushing against her back, pressing her further into the behemoth cock. She flailed weakly, sandwiched between the man’s junk and the counter. After a moment, the ding of a cash register springing open sounded, followed by a quick slam that sent a jolt through her body. She gasped for air as the pressure subsided, the man backing away from the counter as he fumbled for something. The cotton prison began jostle back and forth as the giant took a few steps, and Abby sank her fingers into a seam, trying desperately to not get crushed between the towering thighs churning a few feet away.

Wherever the man was headed, it wasn’t nearby, and he seemed to be walking the entire distance. The sun outside didn’t penetrate through his jeans, but the heat radiated its way in, turning his crotch into a foul smelling sauna. He didn’t care for the traveling conditions of his latest purchase, his mind preoccupied with plans he had for the evening. He rounded the corner of the city block, and began the trek back to his apartment.

Abby cried quietly in the darkness, her tears merging with the droplets of sweat the trickled down her face. The smell was awful, and she coughed as the heavy musk settled on her tongue, sweat dripping onto her face. She lost all sense of time and direction as she was constantly bounced around in the damp sack of her giant owner’s underwear.

After what felt like hours, her weary face perked up at the sound of a door slamming nearby. The sounds of the street were muted, and all she could hear was the rhythmic thumping of the man’s footsteps, and the pounding heartbeat high above her. A gruff voice spoke suddenly, startling Abby.

“Hey babe, I’m home, the voice boomed. “And I’ve got something for you. Get your ass over here!”

Abby sat in dreadful silence as a new set of footsteps approached. Their creator was certainly smaller, and possibly barefoot, given the light slapping sounds as they approached. The fabric against her back lurched forward, squishing Abby into the base of the giant’s shaft. She let out a muffled squeal of disgust as stray pubic hair prodded her delicate skin, her face nuzzled against a looser stretch of skin.

“Careful babe!” The male voice grunted, “you might break your surprise!”

Through the testicular smothering she was enduring, Abby heard a squeaky, feminine giggle, followed by an equally high pitched gasp.

“Is it what I think it is?” The woman’s voice was dripping with excitement, like a child on Christmas morning. Abby felt the walls around her scrunch together, a set of finger prying at her compacted form from outside the denim and cotton barrier. The unmistakable purr of a zipper roared down her back, relieving most of the pressure holding Abby in place. She was instantly pushed back by the mammoth cock in front of her, the massive shaft hardening once more as it responded to the stimulation around it. Abby laid helpless on her back, her right arm pinned under the throbbing member beside her, it’s size increasing until it surpassed her height. She winced as the sky above her burst into light, a solitary hand casting slender shadows around her.

“Eeeee!!!” The woman squealed in delight as she fished her hand into the man’s boxers, extricating her surprise. She held up her hand before her face, her hazel eyes drinking in the tiny redhead curled up in her palm. “She’s so small! Where did you find her, baby?”

The man chuckled, fidgeting with his jeans until they flopped down to his ankles. “I have my ways, sweetie.” His feet lifted from the denim pile one at a time, and he leaned forward to kiss the woman’s forehead. “Happy anniversary, darling.”

Abby felt her stomach tie itself in knots. She was nothing more than a present, a gift to be used by however these two giants decided. She pulled her legs towards her tummy, her hair rolling over her shoulders to provide her bare breasts a small shred of decency. Her lower lip quivered as the woman’s eyes darted across her body, a growing sense of dread growing inside her. The look in the giantess’s eyes was shifting from eager curiosity, to something more mature, something devious. Abby could see the ideas flickering across the pupils each time she blinked, and her heart sank. Horror stories of how tinies were used for stranger’s pleasure began to surface in her mind, and she began to panic. Her breath came in short, spastic bursts, and her hands began to tremble. A meager whimper escaped her throat as the open palm folded into a fist around her, sealing her in darkness once again.

“Mmm... baby, I’m gonna go upstairs.” The woman purred. “Go take a shower and join me, I’ll be waiting.” The wet smack of a kiss echoed in Abby’s ears, before she felt the world around her shift into motion as the woman began walking away. The tender patter of her feet dampened as they ascended the stairs, apparently now walking over carpet. Abby contemplated if a jump at her size would hurt if she landed on carpet, instead of wood or tile. Her dreams of escape were cut short though, as the fist popped open and dumped her onto a spongy surface.

Abby stumbled to her feet, her head on a swivel as she glanced at her new surroundings. The expanse of the room seemed to stretch for miles in every direction, and a plateau of ivory linens rolled out flawlessly in front of her. Behind her, the woman began to undress, the rustle of clothing falling to the floor catching Abby’s attention. She turned around in time to see the woman’s bra snap loose, her breasts surging forward as they were released from the black lace. A matching thong dipped between the woman’s hips, disappearing where her thighs gently pressed together.

The woman hopped onto the bed, sending a ripple through the sheets that toppled Abby over like a domino. Before she could regain her composure, the woman’s hand pinched her sides, the manicured nails tucked under her armpits as she was dragged backwards. Her shrieks were barely audible to the woman, who giggled in delight as she watched Abby struggle to break free.

“Oh, you’re definitely a fighter,” she said playfully, releasing Abby for a moment, only to snatch her once more as she tried to scamper away. “You’ll be so much fun when my boyfriend gets up here.” Her free hand reached down to the black band around her waist, a pair of fingers diving under the elastic strap.

Abby caught a glimpse of the woman’s movement, and began to scream as she was lifted from the bedsheets. The world around her was upside down as she dangled from one leg, her arms swinging wildly in front of her. Below her, the elastic band was stretched to its limit, the fingers holding it open wavering slightly. She could see the woman’s shaved pussy waiting in the shadows, stray rays of light glancing off the gathering wetness within.

“Time to get warmed up, little one,” the woman’s voice commanded. “You’ve got a lot of work ahead of you.” Abby screamed as the clamping fingers released her leg, sending her into the waiting pit below. Before she skidded to a halt on the slimy labia, the waistband snapped shut, and Abby began to sob. Then, something began to push her deeper, and she screamed.