- Text Size +

PART 4

"So TELL me, Filburt; would you say that you don't...well...DESERVE a wife like me, so to speak?" Hutchison asked Filburt, sitting right next to him on his bed and crossing her (once again mouthwateringly long and slender) legs as she teasingly stretched out her nipples one after the other using a combination of the aforementioned nipple rings and her trusty hook hand.

"Yeah...it APPEARS it's just as my lovely Missus Hutchison SAID..." Filburt began, scratching his chin and hanging his head in shame. "I'm just a PEST...(Rocko and Heffer glance over at each other in a very hypocrisy-realizing fashion as they continue manning Hutchison's behavioral control cockpit)...no, I'm not just a pest, I'm a total fucking PIG!"

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MISSUS HUTCHISON?! IF I'M A FUCKING SNIVELING KOSHER PIG, YOU CAN SAY SO!" Filburt suddenly broke out into yet ANOTHER ridiculously massive ear-to-ear smile and began yelling and screaming with masochistic excitement, already reaching straight down underneath his bedsheets with his ever-so-trusty right hand and stroking his delightfully big and scaly blue penis with it.

"Oh no no NO, mister Filburt, I believe you gave your ALL!" Hutchison told Filburt with a rather uncharacteristically mischievous snicker, wrapping her right arm (yes, the hook-handed one) around his neck so tightly it choked him as his face began to turn purple from lack of oxygen.

"H-HEY, WHY AREN'T YOU TEASING ME ANYMORE?!" Filburt yelled angrily at Hutchison as he finally managed to pry her arm off of his neck with his own spindly little arms.

"This fucking guy...he gets OFF on this shit! Probably INCLUDING the erotic asphyxiation!" Rocko suddenly realized as both his and Heffer's faces alike suddenly contorted into the absolute Grinchiest of evil grins...needless to say, they had a horrible idea...an awful idea...a WONDERFUL idea...Rocko and Heffer had a horrible, wonderful, AWFUL idea!

"Do you really think he'll want to do it tonight?" Heffer very ignorantly asked Rocko while Filburt was busy getting a nice big box of condoms from one of his many storage closets downstairs.

"Of COURSE he will; it's like C(L)OCK WORK!" Rocko snickered deviously, causing the both of them to place at least one hand over their mouths and giggle like little schoolgirls while Filburt finally found what he was looking for and grabbed it out of the closet.

"Ladies and gentlemen, YOU are about to witness one of the SEVEN wonders of the world." Heffer very hornily and creepily whispered to the audience while Rocko turned on Hutchison's built-in camera recording system and briefly set it to Cockpit Mode so that said audience could see his and Heffer's faces (and also where they WERE at the moment, in a rather risky move to say the least).

"At about 10:30, eastern standard time, through THESE eye sockets," Heffer explained, causing the camera to briefly switch over to displaying Hutchison's vision screen (in which both of her eyes were conjoined together into one great BIG one) before quickly panning back over to him and Rocko, "our buddy Filburt will be making sweet honeysuckle chocolate-chip love to his dearly beloved new wife Mrs Hutchison."

"And he AIN'T dressed for the OCCASION, if ya KNOW what I MEAN!" Rocko cackled maliciously while Filburt began making his way back over to the upstairs bedroom.

"Hee hee hee, yup; YOU heard right! He's completely...NAAAKEEED!" Heffer suddenly crooned with delight, his face contorting into probably his most terrifyingly exaggerated and malicious grin yet and showing literally every single one of his front teeth (of which there were MANY, believe me) in the process.

"WITH NO CLOTHES ON!" Rocko leapt onto the scene with brilliantly sparkling anime eyes and shrieked orgasmically with excitement as he and Heffer set the camera to "Mind's Eye" mode so that it would be in third-person view (relative to Hutchison herself) and would automatically get all of the best shots.

"Alright, honey, here I COME!" Filburt warned Hutchison as he just-as-nakedly-as-ever came trudging his way back up the staircase with a great big box of condoms (that neither of them were even going to USE, mind you) in tow and very unceremoniously plopped it right down in the front-right corner of the room.

"Heh heh, he said CUM!" Heffer giggled as Filburt and Hutchison got right down to business.

"Go ahead, get that ball gag on, you fucking miserable, pathetic SKANK!" Hutchison very dominantly commanded Filburt, who very obediently pulled said gag out from his...ahem, "toybox", so to speak, and fastened it over his mouth (and snout) while Hutchison got out his magic chains and used them to chain up his arms and legs to the ceiling and floor, respectively.

"So, you like to call yourself a misogynistic PIG, huh? Well, let's just see how you like being WHIPPED like one, fatass!" Hutchison cackled evilly as she pulled out a black leather whip from the gap in-between her boobs and began fiercely lashing Filburt's naked body from head to toe, leaving considerably more scars than either of them would like to admit.

"OWW! GAHH! HYURRRGH! DEAR GOD, THE PAIN! THE PAAAIN! OH, GOD, IT HURTS...OH, DEAR GOD, IT HURTS SO GOOD...SO GOOOD...OHHH..." Filburt began moaning and screaming with masochistic pleasure, his voice adorably muffled by the ball gag as his penis became ever-so-delightfully long and erect and began eagerly dripping with precum.

"Aww, does it HURT, you god-damned rich spoiled son of a monkey's URETHRA?" Hutchison continued teasing Filburt even further, causing Rocko and Heffer to burst out laughing hysterically as she fiercely heeled him right in the fully exposed groin with the heel of her right combat boot (and then her left one, just for good measure), nearly crushing his poor testicles into paste and causing him to shriek, moan, whimper and cry like a little girl in sheer agonizing pain, then finally whipped his glasses right off, reapplied her rosy-red lipstick and zeroed STRAIGHT in for the kill.

"Hey, what are you do- OHH...OHHHH, YEAH-HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH...WOOHOOHOOHOOHOO...OHHHHHH, MOMMY..." Filburt began stammering in a fit of panic due to his sudden loss of sight, then immediately began moaning with orgasmic arousal as Hutchison got down on her knees and wrapped her thick, supple lips around his deliciously huge, fat and sweaty turtle penis and began sucking and licking it ALL over (even going as far as to DEEPTHROAT herself with it, no less), jerking him off and fondling his balls with her left hand while painstakingly forcefully driving the tip of her hook hand into his nutsack all the while.

"Now do you SEE, my degenerate slave?" Hutchison teasingly asked Filburt as she finally put his glasses back on, unbound him (while still keeping the ball gag on him, thankfully) and lovingly laid him out on her bed. "Do you SEE what happens when you can't CONTROL how often you masturbate?"

"But HONEY, that's just a MYTH!" Filburt tried to say but couldn't due to how tightly the ball gag was fastened onto him as Hutchison began teasingly unzipping her combat boots for him.

"Hmph...let's see what my FEET have to say about that, shall we?" Hutchison laughed diabolically as she EXTREMELY smoothly and seductively slipped her boots right off, revealing her beautiful bare feet yet again as she got out a box of filthy cat litter and a great big tub of mud from the toybox and immediately dragged Filburt right over to the latter so that she could perhaps teach him a lesson yet again.

"GO ON, OINK FOR ME, YOU FUCKING BLOATED LECHEROUS HOG! OINK!" Hutchison gritted her teeth and furiously commanded Filburt, forcefully dunking and slamming his entire face into the tub of mud as if he were a literal pig.

"OINK! OINK! OINK!" Filburt muffledly screamed with each dunk.

"BULLSHIT, YOU DIDN'T CONVINCE ME! SAY IT LOUDER!" Hutchison commanded Filburt even more infuriatedly than before, smacking him across the face with a frying pan and briefly removing his ball gag so that she could force his mouth open as wide as it could possibly go.

"OINK! (GLUG!) OINK! (GLUG!) OINK!" Filburt shrieked and gasped for air, swallowing a rather unhealthy amount of mud in the process as Hutchison thankfully refastened his ball gag.

"How's THIS for being treated like the fucking fat, greedy PIG that you are? HMM?!" Hutchison laughed downright savagely as she laid the already-exhausted Filburt out on the floor and poured a good half of the tub's entire contents all over his entire naked body as he helplessly squirmed and writhed in disapproval (yet also immense fetishistic APPROVAL at the same time, strangely enough), prompting Hutchison to completely remove the bondage suit altogether and also pour the other half of the mud tub all over her OWN completely naked body.

"Oh, dear god, how am I going to wash all of this shit OFF before tomorrow morning?" Filburt horrifiedly asked Hutchison in a fit of panic...but alas, thanks to the ball gag, Hutchison still couldn't hear him.

"Well, I guess you could say I'm putting those literal GALLONS of beverages we drank today to rather GOOD USE!" Hutchison giggled smugly as she opened her vagina REAL wide with her fingers and let out a massive, salty, bright yellow stream of steaming, boiling-hot piss that went on for over thirty entire seconds all over Filburt's entire mud-coated body, scalding his skin but also completely melting the mud right off of him as his expensive mattress was covered with a metric SHIT-ton of dirt and urine.

"Hey, what the hell are you doing NOW?" Filburt looked over at Hutchison and muffledly asked her as she walked over to the aforementioned bucket of filthy cat litter and began stomping it like grapes with her bare, sweaty, smelly, already-unwashed-for-quite-some-time feet until the smell coming off of them was literally VISIBLY pungent.

"Oh, nothing; just getting myself READY for you, darling!" Hutchison chuckled as she returned the mud and the cat litter back into the toybox where they belonged and retook her place right next to Filburt on the bed, making him EXTREMELY glad that his nose had been sealed shut by the ball gag to say the least as he very literally and VERY audibly swallowed his pride, took said ball gag right off, desperately held his breath and dug right in...with his tongue.

"AH...SWEET, SWEET REVENGE..." Rocko and Heffer relievedly, pantingly thought to themselves, already reaching into the thankfully unzippable crotch areas of their suits and gleefully tugging on their dicks, their faces turning bright red with arousal and sweating so much that it actually had to be drained out through their suits' draining systems as Filburt reluctantly began licking Hutchison's entire mud-coated, disgusting-smelling naked body clean from head to toe.

"THIS is for fucking DESTROYING my EARDRUM!" Hutchison roared furiously at Filburt, slashing him viciously across the face with her razor-sharp, blood-red fingernails as he fervently began cleaning her thoroughly defiled and demented head with his tongue, even going as far as to teasingly flick it into her ears, erotically lick her eyeballs, munch wholesomely on her scraggly and mud-caked hair, eat the blown-out slimy brown boogers from her nose and passionately, steamily french-kiss her while doing so.

"AH, YOU GOD-DAMNED STUPID SEXY ASSHOLE, YOU...WHAT WOULD I EVER DO WITHOUT YOU?" Hutchison moaned ecstatically as the two of them gleefully twisted their tongues together like the iconic spaghetti noodles from Lady And The Tramp, causing Rocko and Heffer to blush even MORE intensely and second-hand-embarrassedly than before as Filburt moved his way down to Hutchison's torso and midsection, from which the fun only CONTINUED to escalate!

"So, you're in love with my BODY and have the exact curvature of every single one of my shapes memorized by HEART, do you? Well then, go ahead and PROVE it, you son of a bitch!" Hutchison chuckled smugly as Filburt lovingly sucked the sweaty, linty dirt from her bellybutton, sucked and sucked and sucked on her tits until nice warm "chocolate" milk came spurting out from them into his gaping, ravenous maw, licked up and down her incredibly slim and sexy back and waist like there was no tomorrow, teasingly licked her vagina as foreshadowing for what was to come next, and even (very ravishingly, I might add) ate out the inside of her muddy asshole WHILE she was taking a shit just for good measure.

"Come on, my lovely turtle-dove, say CHEESE!" Hutchison giggled uproariously as Filburt (whose face had already gone from purple to dark blue in a matter of SECONDS) humiliatedly opened up his mouth and smiled from ear to ear, unknowingly showing off his repulsive shit-dripping teeth to the entire shockingly large portion of the general public that would later end up watching his very first sex tape (not necessarily the first time he's HAD sex, per se; just the first TAPE. We don't want people thinking I'm just stereotyping Jews by calling them dickless virgins, now do we?).

"My, MY; you really are an awfully NAUGHTY boy, aren't you?" Hutchison sexily teased Filburt, causing Rocko and Heffer to nearly break down entirely and roll on the floor laughing as Filburt (who was literally about to pass out from lack of oxygen) licked up and down her deliciously long, smooth and slender legs as if they were giant chicken drumsticks, taking great care to suck on her plump, juicy thighs as much as Jewishly, turtly possible in the process while she just "covered" her mouth with her hook hand and giggled infectiously in response.

"Alright, mister; last but not least, on my feet you shall FEAST!" Hutchison rhymed adorably as she forcefully jammed her left foot RIGHT up against Filburt's nostrils, already causing his face to turn absolutely, positively GREEN with disgust from its sheer putrid stench as he exasperatedly gasped for air.

"NO, PLEASE, GOD, NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT!" Filburt desperately got down on his hands and knees and begged like a dog, even though Hutchison could very clearly see the already-raging stiffie that he was rapidly developing just from the mere sight of her otherwise-gorgeous feet alone while Rocko and Heffer laughed themselves to tears at his hilariously pathetic expense.

"Filburt, for fuck's sake, you are GOING to fucking service your master's royal feet or else I'm afraid I'm going to have to fucking CIRCUMCISE you!" Hutchison yelled furiously at Filburt, reaching into the toybox, pulling out a massive pair of serrated hedge shears and brandishing them, with an absolutely PANTS-SHITTINGLY horrifying smile plastered onto her face as always.

"Well, when you say it like that, I guess I HAVE to..." Filburt sighed, swallowing his formerly ridiculously excessive pride even further and briefly removing his glasses as Hutchison brutally stomped and smothered his entire face with her bare, filthy, reeking feet, pressing her soles ridiculously deeply into his face and causing his stomach to quite literally turn in his chest as he regretfully licked up and down the heels, balls, arches and every part in-between of her beautiful feet, his tongue shriveling up from the wondrously awful taste as his nose shriveled up and BLED (with his eyes also VERY plentifully watering) from the unspeakably foul and repulsive smell that Hutchison's feet gave off.

"Who's the sucker NOW, hmm?" Hutchison ever-so-teasingly asked Filburt, making a wonderfully ironic comeback TO him as he slavishly sucked and sucked and sucked on Hutchison's wholesomely plump and beautiful (and reeking) toes until he couldn't suck no more.

"Hey, look; now you can literally see your own REFLECTION in them!" Hutchison giggled ecstatically, proudly displaying her disgustingly saliva-dripping (but otherwise squeaky-clean), orgasmically shiny soles to Filburt as he gleefully licked the tops of her feet until they were also much of the same.

"Hmm...you know, I dunno about you, but personally, I believe there's still just ONE more job for me to do here..." Hutchison playfully teased Filburt, wiggling her toes and pressing her left foot gently but assertively against the poor turtle's firmly erect penis, curling her toes around the shaft to make her intentions even more painstakingly obvious as she sexily, suavely lowered her eyelids at him.

"Um...OH MY! Heh heh...well, BE MY GUEST, I suppose!" Filburt laughed and snorted ador(k)ably, re-applying his glasses as Hutchison lovingly wrapped her lovely, lovely feet around Filburt's sweaty, dripping shaft and began giving him the footjob of a lifetime.

"OH, MAN...I literally couldn't even BEGIN to tell you how much I've always wanted Rocko to do this EXACT same thing to me..." Filburt retrospectively moaned in arousal as Hutchison erotically, passionately stroked his dick up and down ad nauseum with her feet while Rocko raised his nonexistent eyebrows and VERY sarcastically nodded his head, with him and Heffer also looking over at each other and copying each other's movements just for added emphasis.

"OH, DEAR GOD, THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! I THINK I'M GOING TO CRY!" Filburt screamed and cried in a fit of pure unadulterated orgasmic joy as Hutchison shoved his dick directly into her extremely absorbent...well, PUSSY right at the exact moment when it erupted like a volcano.

"Now now, don't you GO anywhere, kiddo; Mommy says it's time for SUPPER!" Hutchison laughed maniacally as Filburt, using her beautifully spread-eagle-positioned legs as handles, brought his mouth QUITE a bit further into Hutchison's vagina, to the point where he was straight-up eating her out.

"AHH...you're such a wonderfully obedient child, you know that?" Hutchison lovingly, relaxedly smiled and sighed with relief as Filburt licked all the way into her soon-to-be-pregnant uterus with his tongue, causing her to grip the bed ridiculously tightly with her extremely sharp-clawed hands and moan and shriek ear-piercingly loudly with orgasmic delight as her vagina violently quaked and squirted what appeared to be roughly half a cup's worth of minty-fresh estrogen all over his joyfully disbelieving face, of which he proudly licked his lips and went "MMM MMM MMM" immediately thereafter.

"Alright, now for the REAL grand finale, mister...do you know what a dildo is?" Hutchison asked Filburt curiously, (hopefully) mistakenly assuming him to have been a complete hopeless virgin prior to this night.

"Um, YES?!" Filburt squealed with excitement, once again squatting and panting like a dog atop the bed, even going as far as to VERY suggestively point directly into his gluttonously drooling mouth with his index finger, to which Hutchison (and Rocko, and Heffer) responded with hysterical laughter (which Filburt, for all of his supposedly genius-level intelligence, luckily failed to realize was actually being done AT him rather than WITH him).

"Well, HERE IT IS, my love!" Hutchison laughed insanely, reaching into the toybox, pulling out a great big purple dildo and nothing-short-of-positively-ecstatically fastening its strap around her waist as she excitedly clambered right back up onto the bed, to which Filburt immediately got down on his slavishly obedient hands and knees and turned his back directly to her in response, spanking his plump, juicy, bare ass with his hands just to add even further to the teasing effect.

"Come and GET it, sister!" Filburt laughed maniacally, grabbing the sides of his anal opening with his hands and spreading his ass cheeks for Hutchison, who then immediately proceeded to penetrate his butthole with extreme anti-Semitic prejudice.

"Wow, Filburt; what an incredibly big, meaty, kosher ASS you have!" Hutchison lovingly complimented Filburt, who could already feel his butt tearing as his eyes began to water.

"All the better to PLEASE you with, my dear!" Filburt moaned in both pain AND simultaneous pleasure FROM the pain as he pushed against Hutchison's force, wanting nothing more than simply to PLEASE Hutchison.

"RAWWWRRR!" Hutchison roared mightily as she filled Filburt's fil-butt with her love, feeling his very own ever-so-delightfully-warm-and-succulent anal juices trickling down the dildo's rubber shaft as Filburt, somehow swallowing his pride even further STILL, turned around and grabbed the dildo with his hands, MORE than ready to suck on it like a literal baby bottle.

"Aww, now THAT'S what I call my sweet little misogynistic self-centered Republican BABY!" Hutchison VERY maliciously teased Filburt as he tightly enclosed his rabidly drooling mouth around Hutchison's massive dildo and literally sucked himself to sleep on it.

"Rock-a-bye Hebrew, you fucking Jew; you completely reek of money and greed! All you care about is your own gain, and they call Hitler the one who's insane!" Hutchison mockingly sang to Filburt in an EXCEEDINGLY cruel and offensive fashion, actually causing Filburt to CRY like a baby yet again as he and Hutchison, both completely exhausted from how fiercely they had just made out with other, collapsed practically half-dead onto the former's shitty, pissy bed together.

"Actually, you know what? There IS actually ONE more thing that I'd personally like you to do for me, if you don't mind! KAY?!" Hutchison requested of Filburt in a rather unsettlingly eager manner, proving once and for all that her head-tilting habit actually HADN'T, in fact, been caused by her recently exterminated brain parasite; even while being controlled by Rocko and Heffer, she simply did it out of pure reflex.

"Oh dear God, WHAT IS IT NOW?!" Filburt laughed maniacally, his eyes suddenly turning bloodshot with a rather startlingly audible "CRACK" sound effect as he slowly turned his now-violently-shaking head to meet hers.

A FEW MINUTES LATER, AFTER HUTCHISON HAD RIGGED A MASSIVE PULLEY SYSTEM FROM THE GRANDFATHER PIANO IN THE BACK-LEFT CORNER OF FILBURT'S BEDROOM INTO THE CEILING AND WAS USING IT TO DANGLE A WHOLE MYRIAD OF KOSHER SAUSAGES FROM STRINGS WHILE FILBURT WAS ONCE AGAIN NAKEDLY CHAINED TO THE FLOOR AND CEILING RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT ALL...

"Juden, would you like some SAUSAGE? Juden, would you like some SAUSAGES? Juden, would you like some SAUSAGE? SAUSAGES! SAUSAGES!" Hutchison repeatedly sang for almost an entire half-hour as she nakedly sat at Filburt's grandfather piano (with the pulley strings FOR said sausages wrapped firmly around her playing fingers) and slammed completely random keys on it to produce an absolutely dreadful cacophony of completely random, off-key and meaningless noises, which in turn caused the ever-so-temptingly dangling sausages surrounding the progressively hungrier and more mentally exhausted Filburt to even MORE temptingly bounce up and down right in front of his very eyes, despite the fact that there was literally NO WAY for him to reach them! Needless to say, Rocko and Heffer were enjoying their merciless torturing of Filburt so much that they actually went out of their way to include the ENTIRE thirty-minute duration of the event in their brand-spanking-new (not to mention DISGUSTINGLY voyeuristic and just generally outright DISGUSTING) Filburt X Hutchison sex tape.