- Text Size +

[Suggested music - Wario Land 4 - Crescent Moon Village: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9DSdcvOS_8 ]

No surrender, not this far in! Wario clutched to his treasure. "Don't worry, you're safe with me!"

With a final breath, the sorceress in crimson took her seat, compressing the enchanted doll firmly underneath her ass. "Not coming out? Your funeral." She took a new book from the shelf, reading through it calmly - still keeping an eye out for anyone entering the library. That shard, and its thief, would crawl into her clutches soon; but there was no need to break her back over it.

Not when she was breaking someone else's back.

He felt it instantly. His "WAAARGH!" drowned mutely into greatest weight he'd ever been put under, outside of an eating contest. From a distance, Ashley's left cheek dove right into his rosy nose, crushing it into his flattened face. As for her right cheek - his legs twisted painfully as they tried to accommodate its disorienting scale. "W-w-whaaarghk..." His fingers twitched, clutching to the dusty floor as if it would give him some degree of control beneath the distant ass.

Paralyzed, the thief twisted and rolled to look at the chair. The mysterious doll was ready to pop from the sheer pressure. Even if he was facing sideways, the mass of flesh and muscle clad in silk was pushing on his chest, compressing him beneath the girl in the sky. Was she hiding anvils in that dress?

Her pigtails swayed as she raised up, silently observing the effigy. He began to crawl away... Right as her meteoric ass descended anew, now squeezing his chest. And again, squeezing the life out of it. He struggled to breathe, taking in shallow gasps; each breath of air had a faint taste of salt and sulfur in it, as if he were actually breathing in air from her rump. It choked him, infiltrating his compressed lungs. When his visage pointed downwards, he noticed - to his terror - that his chest was actually pressed in with a perfect trace of the witch's cute, gigantic backside.

She tapped her loafer-clad foot, sending a rumble up Wario's spine. Her eyes rolled as she turned a page. "I can do this as long as I need to. Come out." Slowly, deliberately, she dragged her butt across the aging wood, pulling the enchanted effigy with her.

The thief made a grab for the Crescent Moon Shard, ensuring it'd never leave his sight; but sensed his body mashed and forced across the floorboards, further from it. "Wargh, get over here, you!" With a painful breath, he charged up every muscle in his arms, and swung a shoulder-check at the invisible butt - it simply absorbed the blow in its fleshy mass, and push against him with greater force. The unyielding backside dragged the figurine - and him - to the right now, sending him off-balance. In desperation, and taking a great breath, Wario bit into the air above him. It felt like soft fabric and flesh behind it entered his jaws, and thin beads of sweat trickled down his crushed throat. In disgust, he tried forcing his mouth aside - but couldn't release it. It was practically engulfing his jaw, holding it hostage. The residue of her effort studying and spell-casting wafted into his nose.

And once again, the enchantress scooted, sending the shrunken body in yet another direction. She rolled her ass in loose circles, evenly kneading his body. Her head bowed in focus on the book. Each fiber of her dark, silky pantyhose, and skin beneath it, got at least two squishy rounds on her still-hidden victim, evenly flattening him. He gasped for thin, salt-coated air every time he felt the squeezing force leave his snout; only for another frighteningly harsh pressure to force every breath out of his lungs. "G-gimme a break, ghost butt!" He barely forced out the words, stricken by spiritual and intestinal anguish.

One hope barely kept him from revealing himself: whenever the overwhelming "ghost butt" forced his neck backwards, pressing around his helmet, he spotted a dim glow of his treasure. But no matter how much he squirmed; regardless of how far he crawled; the ever-present backside loomed above him inescapably, ready to keep pulling him into what he'd describe as a "Total Drag".

If Ashley felt any of his struggles through the who-do doll, she didn't show it. Her great eyes remained unblinking, mouth flat. Perhaps that was the scariest part; only a small twitch of her hips drove harsh pain into the body below, from such a long distance. Did she know it was him in there, and was just testing him, toying with his pure love for riches? Or was she unaware - able to dish out a tortuous, crushing nightmare without even seeing his face?

The mansion's owner slouched, the intense heaviness rolling from Wario's legs up to his waist and stomach. "Still hiding? I sense you're still alive..." She crossed her legs, and buried herself in the volume. That idle action sent all the doll's stuffing to its head and limbs, bulging out. Rocking backwards and forwards on the little thing as she read, she left only enough space between each compression to allow the Shard's thief to show themselves. Ashley lay in wait, tapping her fingers on the table between page-turns. "...But it's no difference to me if you're alive when I find you."

Every second, Wario's round face became redder, displaying a variety of expressions from "enraged", "terrified", "in pain", and "in all-consuming, mind-numbing pain". Every pause only gave him a brief sense of stability and freedom, for yet another cataclysmic impact of her butt to shake it aside.

What to do? Punches and shoulder-checks couldn't reach her. And he'd already decided that, no matter what, he'd escape with the riches. But it felt as if a planet was crashing on him, sparing no expense to keep him away from the Crescent Moon Shard...

[Suggested music - Game & Wario - Ashley's Revolution: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n0cv5D0qVU ]

"That's it! There's gotta be some hocus-pocus in that shiny thing! Wahah!" In the pauses, he was still able to grasp the Crescent Moon Shard. His arm nearly broke off as he reached out; but gritting his perfect teeth together, he bore the pain. feeling the great surface dig into his palm, slightly piercing, he called out:

"Treasure, use your magic and get me outta here!"

Nothing - except the brunt of Ashley's silky, moist pantyhose flowing across his face. The heat stung his eyeballs, and the twisting had begun to make his neck stiffen - along with the general pain in each of his bones. When she lifted her backside, the cloth figure stuck a little to the fabric; it lifted the shrunken man into the air, and sent him crashing to the floor, winded.

She rested her head on her shoulder. "I wonder if I'll finish my book before you come out."

He rubbed the shard like a genie's lamp. "Come on, quit snoozin'!" His bloodshot eyes homed on it tightly, expecting a burst of enchantment to come out. Maybe grant him a hidden escape path; turn Ashley into a spoon; or give him a little pat on the back and tell him things will be okay.

Still nothing.

Swooosh. The sound of the butt was a silent whisper, but raised dust particles around his mouse-hole hideout. He wobbled more against the unyielding pressure, feeling blood rush to every extremity and boil. His vision was blurring, either from pain or rage. Wario was again glued to the intangible backside, stuck by sweat and pressure for an agonizing second - before dropping down.

He screamed in the loudest voice possible while still avoiding detection: "Work with me! You got some kinda magic, right? Show me! Show me!" He twisted the treasure, pretending it was a GBA with a gyro sensor cartridge.

With another quiet breeze, Wario lay pinned beneath the phantasmal projection of Ashley's firm butt. Both soft cheeks lodged him between them, tightly wedged into the crack. Thrashing uselessly, his limbs flung against the unfeeling muscle, lost in the petite derriere's folds. Ashley's slow, thumping pulse echoed through his quivering bones. She twisted her seat for better lighting on her book, grinding the effigy - and her victim - deeper into the smooth, black-clad plane. It only lasted seconds; but to him, it was the length of a dentist visit, with no needle to numb the piercing agony.

The mountainous girl lifted to her rubbery soles again, prying the doll off herself with a little groan. "Gross. Hope YOU'RE enjoying yourself, at least." With thundering stomps in circles, she checked to see if anyone had entered and surrendered to her hexes. Glaring scarlet eyes barely passed Wario's hole, missing him gasping for breath, as her arms crossed. Each leg, with magnified fabric fibers, landed in front of the well-used seat - and the figure, worn face facing up to the slightly-crouched rear with wordless screams. "In ten seconds, you'll come out." Her voice was no louder than usual, but left a trailing echo off the library walls. "And if you say no, you're toast."

It took those room-shaking words to snap Wario's broken body from the ground. "Fat chance... Hurry up!" He held the Crescent Moon Shard up and chanted every magical incantation he knew: from "Open Sesame"; to "Henshin a Go-Go"; to Zelda's Lullaby. "ARGH, WORK! Piece of junk! I bet you're just a fake shard, you don't even have any powers!" He shook it with all his might, like an adventurer loosening money from the Endless Coin Bag of the Shake Dimension, like a Ultra-Intergalactic-Cybot-G holding an unruly Clancer, like a man clutching to the last threads of his sanity and hope before it fell to the threads of a phantasmic pantyhose.

With a brief curtsey... THUD.

It happened in a single deft movement:

Ashley's knees bent, shifting the candle-lit shadows of her pigtails across the dizzying library shelves.

The cheeks hit the doll, driving him into the chair under the crushing weight above.

Wario, on an upward shake, felt a complete mountain of soft, perky bricks fall on his head, molding with such strength that his helmet caved in.

In agony, he released the Crescent Moon Shard.

The treasure gleamed gently as it rushed out of the mouse-hole, leaving the bandit to look in terror.

It weaved over the chair's seat, and under its backrest, piercing a small hole the who-doo doll's bulging cranium.

With a sigh impatience - and a vengeful, punishing push - Ashley's cheeks impacted the effigy - this time, with increased force.

Stuffing bunched up at the aperture, and spilled from it in a single spurt.

Her powerful ass muscles had squeezed so hard that the tiny incision from the shard ripped into a wide opening, spilling all its innards out like confetti.

Wario, luckily, was wearing a helmet, and felt nothing on his noggin but the same ungodly crushing force. (Always remember: safety first!)

With the doll unstuffed, the mustache hair - connecting it to the thief - slid off.

In a snap, the pressure lifted from him. A few gusts of damp air welcomed his lungs' restoration to their original fullness. Blowing on his thumb, he inflated his head to its proper, swollen scale. Had that sadistic witch apprentice had gotten up for another blow? After his eyes creaked open, getting used to to the lack of pain, he clearly saw her still there sitting, reading. She spoke up: "Come out... now!"

And returned to her book, not noticing the figure she'd crushed the magic out of.

Victory! Using superior intelligence, and not just sheer luck, Wario conquered a girl's tush! She never even knew he was there! He patted himself on the back, flashing victory signs. It was thanks to that Crescent Moon Shard! All he had to do was sneak out with it!

...Then he realized: he was free because he threw it out the hole. The treasure presently rested by Ashley's swaying soles, in a pile of fluff.

He grumbled, readjusting his dented helmet, torn collar, and mighty mustache. "So ein mist..."

[Suggested music - WarioWare: Smooth Moves - Ashley Intro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmhwFMQqAIg ]

The book engrossed this red-and-black tower. If she put it down, or shifted the wrong way and felt the doll flat underneath her, she'd notice the stuffing on the ground. Then she'd retrieve the precious stone and leave Wario empty-handed!

That wouldn't stand! Taking a breath, and making two false starts, Wario charged forward with catlike stealth and a stumble.

He didn't really grasp the scale of the mansion's occupant and her belongings until he was up-close. It seemed the effigy was actually a good amount larger than him. That crushing burden was only a fraction, at best, of the agony Ashley's titanic rear end would cause sitting on his real body.

Speaking of which, he had to crane his neck to even spot the immense, silky instrument of his torture. As he approached, the plane of perkiness spread out, the slight sway in it making her ruby dress flutter. "I'm gonna vomit..." He couldn't see her face from her spot; just the rear of her pigtails, unbrushed waterfalls flowing atop the wood.

He quickly dug the Crescent Moon Shard from what was formerly a doll's innards. For good measure, he collected his loose hair, too. No use endangering himself with that.

As he prepared to take flight, a sudden jolt rocked Wario, knocking him on his helmet, as she got to her feet. Standing straight, her features were still more awe-inspiring. Any of Diamond City's famous skyscrapers - Variety Tower, 1 Chance Mansion, the Building of Thrills, even Hotel Future - would be in her shadow, unable to reach her skull-ornamented neckerchief. Even her ankles, peeking out from the red shoes, outmatched him in height! They folded suddenly, and Wario felt his peepers twist trying to take in the sheer extent of movement in the muscles and sinews packed within her legs, snug in the pantyhose. That backside that he'd learned to hate stretched out, fabric bending obediently around it.

He ran for it. There was a staircase nearby - if he got through, maybe he'd find a second exit...

She leaped up, to heights that would make Jumpman blush - her full dress swaying slightly with the wind - and slammed her backside into the chair. It practically shrieked under her strength. The impact rushed across the floor, lifting up the cotton, dust, and miniaturized thief. He held tight to his treasure, bracing himself as the ground approached.

Ashley looked up from her book, a quizzical expression crossing her pale features. "...the chair's hard." Like the princess with the pea, something abnormal pressed to her sensitive skin. She stood again, beginning an investigation that ended in five seconds.

Doll: no longer stuffed.

Stuffing: on floor.

Shimmer on floor: Crescent Moon Shard.

Thief that she was squashing by proxy... Wario.

She dropped her book, which fell open on the ground - alerting the bandit that he'd gained her attention.

Wario dashed up the staircase, the library's exit seemingly miles away. Even when he took great bounds up every step, it got no closer. He felt exhaustion build up in his body. Ashley walked towards him - a new surge of energy powered him to flee. She simply stared, rubbing her temples. No step he took furthered him from the raven-haired witch's looming judgement.

As he collapsed, panting, she crossed her arms. "Endless staircase. Comes in handy sometimes." She snapped her fingers, and the gigantic steps became a ramp, depositing him at her rubber shoes.

"Hah... Wah... You cheated..." He clutched to the Crescent Moon Shard, paralyzed by Ashley's blood-red glare. "You almost killed me, you jerk!" It swirled into his soul, with the oddest mix of curiosity at this minuscule man's state; and absolute disgust at his pathetic escape attempt.

Her voice, though not loud, echoed across the great, cold halls, rattling his shrunken, worn bones: "And you stole from me. Pot, kettle." Every little swish of her bright dress swished and crackled above - the same sound as a thousand flies dying on an electrified screen. When she stomped ahead, the old floorboards moaned in agony underneath the towering witch's weight. "Here I thought I had a demon infestation... But it's only you. Wario." On his name, shadows blocked her visage.

Wario snarled. "Sorry to disappoint you, Ashley! I'll just be taking my treasure now! Consider it payment for the money I lost when you slacked off at WarioWare!" He leaped up. "Thanks for your service, so long!"

She rolled her eyes. The conjurer's hand stretched on top of his helpless form, careful fingers descending as if they were the bars of a cage. Leaning down only magnified every terror-inducing detail, trapping her target in a terrified trance as his gaze traced the intricate folds in her pale palm...

He saw thin but distinct lines of saliva between the roof of her mouth and massive tongue, stalactites and stalagmites in a deep, haunted cave. "I'll let Red know I found that last ingredient myself."