- Text Size +

[Suggested music - Super Smash Bros. Melee - Giga Bowser Battle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9u93-vt2Q ]

Yeah, nope – running around and saving princesses was a red-cap guy's job. No time to stall - a towering, snarling Queen of Koopas was nearby. Bowsette hadn't noticed her treasure was missing; probably not used to any sensation on her chest, or merely unwilling to look down after Peach's comment. With the stealth of a tiny elephant, Wario tiptoed away – not turning behind to see the silent waves and hand signals the caged princess made behind him, trying to get him to notice her. He picked up his pace at the sound of threatening stomps behind him.

The booming tone of the fortress' mistress in black echoed behind him, accompanied by an earth-shaking pound of her heel. "Hey! What's with the signs, Peach? Are you making fun of me?"

The Mushroom Kingdom's princess shook her head, both hands up. "No!" She kept one eye to the gold aura from the star-shaped key, navigating to the door. The shrunken thief dropped it as soon as Bowsette's hefty shoe slammed nearby – but retrieved it rapidly. Maybe he was bringing it to Mario?

When she neared the woman in pink, the warmth of her words caused the prisoner to reel away. As the turtle-turned-woman leaned ahead, trying to see the base of her stomping heel wedged into a small crevice between floor blocks. It tripped her forward. "W-woah!" Her black-cuffed arms waved in wild circles, trying to maintain balance with her curvy form by leaning backwards; but, overestimating her weight, she leaned too far in, and came falling butt-first.

THWOOM.

"WAH!"

Instantly, Wario was pinned beneath the immense, rosy rump. It pinned front of his body against a hard brick, pushing his nose flat; while covering his overalls in rolling fields of feminine flesh, the salty surface surrounding him. He tried thrashing out, but the hefty curves' hold on him were tighter than his high school uniform. Its weight cracked the tile beneath him, driving an uneven imprint into the stone. The bandit didn't know if those snaps were the sound of the tiles collapsing beneath Bowsette, or his spine. The only thing that kept him from raising a white flag and revealing himself was the faintest trace of the gleaming riches nearby. The gold beckoned him to brave raging fire and drenching floods.

The shelled behemoth lifted herself, both mighty manicured hands thrusting from the floor and a blush across her cheeks. Wario lifted with her: a tiny yellow stain smudged on the panty-less posterior. He elbowed and struggled this way and that, trying to free himself and grab the Power Star on the floor. "Come on, come on, my precious..."

With her spiky teeth clenched, Bowsette pounded her sole at the crack – the motion shaking Wario repeatedly as her backside jiggled. "Urgh! How do you walk with these feet? It feels like I'm tiptoeing everywhere!"

Peach gazed down, looking for Wario – and something to stall for time until he was out. But at the same time, she did empathize with this lookalike in black. "I had trouble when I first tried heels, too... Ah, memories." She pulled herself into reality, knowing this woman needed help. "If they're uncomfortable, you can take them off. Not every princess has to wear heels."

"Wait a minute..." With her bushy, immense eyebrows raised, Bowsette stared at her dark shoes. "These things are... removable?" She grabbed one foot in hand – the shifting in her buttocks giving Wario a panoramic view of the castle – and hopped repeatedly with it in hand, her curves wobbling. "Gah – come – off – THERE!" She finally took off the heel, and gazed in her bare foot in surprise. Each toe stretched out individually before her blue eyes, as if the former Koopa didn't know that humans had these appendages. They were, similar to her fingers, narrow and delicate, but wide ay the tips.

With more hops that he was comfortable with, Wario used the bouncing force to unglue himself. He fell to the floor, and raced for his well-deserved reward – followed close after by the CRASH of Bowsette's dropping heel, and wet pounds from both soles. She took a few steps as a test, her laughter echoing everywhere – along with flames from her boiling gut. "This is so much better! Bwahaha! I love it! The Queen of Awesome has conquered another obstacle!"

The thief quickly snatched up the glowing, gold treasure. But random, lumbering steps sounded around him. He held the Power Star behind him as a shield, headed for the exit – turning left as he faced a set of five outstretched, freely-wriggling toes. Each little movement sent dust particles flying up, blinding Wario in a grey smog – not helped by the remaining distortion from the heat that made the distant door seem to fly away. "No! NO! Get to the end – remember that microgame with the Fronk and the foot..."

Soon, the spiky shadow overtook him. The meaty ball rocketed down with the force of a Galaxy Reactor, a deafening THWOOM marking its painful landing.

He felt the crushing weight against the makeshift defense.

Bowsette hit pause.

She kneaded her chest, both tits pushed flat together.

"Wait. Dude. Where's my star?"

Wario's heart stopped.

Bowsette looked down.

His mustache drooped.

"WHAT?" As if he'd seen her naked, the Koopa Queen instantly covered her chest, her cheeks turning a crimson deeper than a plumber's cap. Her shoulders quivered, hiding her face – looking to Peach for instruction. "Someone saw me!?"

With a few tugs, Wario tore himself from the concrete – little bits of rubble falling from his flab. "Eh, urhm... This is normal for humans. Yeah, buff guys come from under my feet  everyday." He itched his flattened head, his eyebrows wiggling – even that hurt. "Right, Peach?"

The princess grinned, whispering from the side of her mouth. "The star. Give it to me, and we might live."

Bowsette's fingernails dug deep into her fists. "Peach and Kamek, I trust them – but – this scraggly-'stached squirt!?" She slammed her foot against the bricks again.

He bolted for it – but not before snatching the treasure again. "Hey-hey! I know when I'm not welcome! I'll let you ladies have your privacy! So long-a Bowser!...ette..." He transitioned to indecipherable mumbles and throaty gulps.

"Get back here!" With a snap, the door stretched away further and further. Floor tiles crumbled before Wario's shoes, breaking into a pit of boiling magma. And behind him – the castle's mistress, looking more intense, furious, and jaw-dropping than before. It would be impossible to see above her mountainous chest where it not for the fact that she was leaning, the sputtering flames casting a shadowy blanket that did little to hide her piercing glare.

Wario's gloves gripped tightly on the star's edges, as if caressing a security blanket. With a screeching "Waaaah!", he jumped for it – landing on some of the blocks falling  to the floor. They crumbled beneath his girth, forcing him to jump to a new set. The heat meant it was hard for him to stay in place for over a second without his feet burning. He had to cross an obstacle course to escape her! But he still saw the door within reach...

A claw swipe obliterated the sturdy brick behind him. Bowsette followed, other blocks shattering on impact with her generous curves – wrecking balls of curves that loomed over the mustached adventure. "I can't believe this! First, this crown makes me a laughingstock – then this!"

She kicked away a block Wario was going to jump on. He landed on her ankle, his own legs sinking in – before springing away to another block.

"You think I'm gonna sit back and let you steal my Power Star – just because I'm a girl?" Bowsette stomped into the lava pool, creating immense waves. As the shrunken bandit was making headway, one of these tsunamis swept the platform from underneath him, forcing him closer to the looming black dress.

In the distance, Peach lifted a hand. "Uhm. That's my star, and you..." It sunk to her lap in defeat. There was something special in the Koopa's eyes that made her own light up.

Wario, noticing the platforms getting scarce, looked behind with a sheepish smile. "Hey, I didn't know you had a dress until I came in! Honest!" He dodged a falling block nearby, jogging in place. "You're a princess now? Fine by me!"

At this, Bowsette hunched lower, blushing. "What? No, I'm not a princess! GAH!" She tore away at her Super Crown again, failing to take it off. "I'M BETTER THAN THAT!"

Scorching flames shot out from her shout, setting the surrounding green banners alight. An ember landed precisely on Wario's pants. He felt himself burning, and ran forward – jumping on whatever blocks he could, as long as it brought him to the door. "Wah! Hot-hot-hot!"

When he landed by the door, barely a pile of ashes, he still had the treasure... Until a pair of manicured fingers snatched them up again. "Wah! Are you serious?"

The magma-soaked monarch grinned, baring her full set of teeth. "Bowsette? 'Bowsette' – and anyone who's seen her – won't leave these walls!" She pointed to Wario, drops of lava pouring over her body as she emerged from the lava. "And neither will that Power Star!" Looking at the treasure, and smiling at Wario's waving hands, the Koopa dropped it into her dress - it still glowed behind the black fabrics, as if crying for help.

"No! No! You... monster..." His entire stomach felt heavy. The world, for a moment, froze in place. His chance at a getaway, gone...

She cracked her knuckles; the echo of each pop killing Wario anew. If he didn't do something fast, he was in for a world of pain.

From the cage, Peach covered her eyes. "I can't watch!...Then again, this is the first time she's been this pumped..." With some shallow breaths, she peeked between her fingers.

[Suggested music - Super Smash Bros. Melee - Giga Bowser Battle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o9u93-vt2Q ]

Sure, Wario could slide under the door and take his chances with the castle halls. But then he'd leave empty-handed; gaining nothing from this misadventure, except the mental image of the feared Koopa ruler with a large bust. What kind of hero's reward was that?

Not the kind with much value on the black market. So he remained, green soles planted on the stone flooring, staring up towards the curvy colossus. Clenching his fist, he charged shoulder-first towards the towering bare sole ahead. "Enough running! It's Wario time!"

With a swish of her tail, Bowsette sidestepped the charge, her ankle visibly transforming to leap aside. A flash of surprise passed within her cheeks, as if to ask: "He's not screaming? Am I losing it?" She made a three-point landing behind the yellow pest, her heated breath ruffling up his spine.

He skid to a halt. How did something that huge move so quickly? Wasn't she stumbling and clawing at her hair seconds ago?

The minuscule intruder turned. He found a full roof and floor of awaiting fangs snapping for him. Each stood at the correct size to pierce a tank and chomp it up. Rivers of saliva traversed the tongue behind them - and flames overpowering the blast of a furnace. With a "Wah!" and a spinning jump, twisting his arms in circles, he flew past the blazing cave. Finally, this leap ended with him sitting atop the monarch's plush hill of a nose.

Her sky-coloured eyes crossed to pin him on either side. "Get off, punk!" After a few annoyed wiggles, sending rumbles across the makeshift platform, Bowsette flung her thick, cuffed neck upwards. Wario went flying up, the castle's hard walls swooping past him.

His clean teeth broke out into a perfect grin. He saw an opportunity as his foe returned to her bare feet. Head-first, the bandit aimed for that chest holding the Power Star. He felt its glimmer on him already... Or was that heat from Bowsette's physical excursion? In any case, the black fabric sea was close beneath him, nearing his grasp, when -

SNAP

A swift swipe of the mighty claws - a flick of the black-clad wrist - and Wario was within her claws. "Geez! How dumb can you get, diving right in my hands?" Bowsette squeezed him deep in the fist, molding his firm muscles into unique shapes within the fleshy folds. "Do you WANT me to pulverize you?" The pressure compressing his chest made him ready to barf up his innards. From dim glimpses between constricting digits, he peeked at the Koopa's reddening cheeks.

"WRGH... The star..."

The vice grip gained the power of seven Banzai Bills. "Quit playing! If you really wanted stars, you'd be racing Koopa the Quick or freeing Chain Chomps!" A thin trace of a shiver infiltrated her bones, as her fist raised higher. Each word melded with her heavy pulse, attacking Wario's ears as he pushed in defence. "You're trying to blab about this 'Bowsette' stuff to my army! You wanna tear my kingdom apart with rumors about their king going soft!" Outside the palm prison, the turtle tried to de-crown herself again - pain tormenting her scalp.

"But - racing turtles - OW! - that's hard work! - JEEZ!" Shrinking in lung capacity, and growing in desperation, Wario bit into the skin before him. It tasted like... Korean rice.

For a moment, nothing.

Then - his cap fell backwards into her hand.

"That. That does it. SHOWTIME."

The tower of muscles within her arms set in motion, slamming him into the unbound chest mountains.

Bowsette pulled off a Flying Slam, flipping thrice in midair. The centrifugal force pushed her target in closer, until he was practically pinned to the glistening mounds. Their shaking sent his eggshell eyes darting for some way out. The sweat-soaked cloth seemed to slowly invaded his pores, merging with them, before -

THUD!

- the entire weight of the titaness descended upon him in a trembling body-slam, pinning him underneath a bouncy mass. The force from her impact sent deep cracks shooting out in the stone. Wario's limbs lay sprawled out below, squeezed flat. Before he had a moment to recover, or push out, his fortress-scale opponent thrust forwards and in reverse. The breasts rolled across the floor in sync with her heaving breaths, torturing the yellow scoundrel in a  marshmallow prison beneath.

"So, you think these are funny?" She squeezed her chest together, middle fingers fluttering near the nipples, reshaping the insect between them. "Go ahead! Laugh at Bowsette's boobs! I DARE YOU!" With that, she kneaded them and twisted them every which way, making sure to squeeze as much as possible out of the mustached menace. Her hands cupped around her curves, she pulled them apart and slammed them together - half disgusted and half intrigued by the wet splashes at each smash. Every knead and thrust sent rubble flying below, sometimes taking out entire chunks of the stone.

"Wah - wah - WAH!" He called every time the castle walls appeared before him; and with each glimpse, the dark world of curves covering him cruelly blotted it out. The breaks between squeezes prevented the pain from numbing Wario; ensuring that he took the full force of each salty compression with nothing to dull the aches tormenting his buff, shrunken frame. Dust lifting from the ground made it hard for him to breathe - and if the sweltering heat and flooding sweat were any worse, it'd be drowning him. Warmth pulsed through his brown hair. He tried butting his head against the oncoming force - instantaneously, it squeezed snugly into the cleavage, lost further in the rhythmic scrunching. The combined muscles in his body, forcing at once, couldn't hope to match the squishy boobs of the former king.

Suddenly, in a gasp, Bowsette stopped - holding a hand to her forehead. She stumbled up a little, looming above Wario. "Quit squirming! It feels really nasty!" Her fingers moved to her chest, dusting rubble from the assault off, before pulling away.

Wario, between quick wheezes, searched his body for a single joint that DIDN'T hurt upon motion. "Mamma mia..." He twisted his neck. "J-just gimme the star, and - ow - and I'll keep my trap shut..."

"Who do you think I am?" The giantess pounced to full height, her soles driving prints into the hard stone - knocking her opponent into the air along with some of the terra firma he stood on. She crossed her arms, spiked cuffs clanging together, firm brows pointed in a perfect "V" formation. "That kinda dirty trick might fool Princess Shroob or the Shadow Queen... But guess what? I'm light-years ahead of them! Even in this dumb crown and girly duds, I'm still Bowser, the king of awesome!" Bowsette threw her hands out, the flaming environs providing a spotlight on her torn, fluttering dress that reached to the blazing heavens. "Want proof? Let's see one of those two-bit baddies deliver THIS beatdown!"

With powerful sinews folding and unfolding, she leaped into the air. Even when her body blended in among the ceiling's shadows, far from Wario's shrinking pupils, he heard the sky-conquering whistle grow louder as she approached, and felt his spine chill. Right as he got up and began running for it, the sky became a plush, thick curtain of koopa ass.

BOOM.

Instantly pancaked by the Bowser Bomb, the man's buff body bare qualified as a solid anymore. A bare cheek engulfed him entirely, a whole mountain chain determined to squeeze him like a lemon. The stone beneath him wasn't in any better condition; it caved in to the woman's weight, chunks flying out. She jiggled him vertically, vitriolically, granting no window for Wario to breath; even with breathing room, those nostrils would only intake musk wafting off the fields of flesh. Her tail flapped between seats, sending waves through the ocean of her glutes. A few more harsh pounds bounced him to the other cheek - equally oppressive, and equally foul.

The mustached man, despite having no regrets, couldn't help but taste a bit of irony in his anal assault.

Bowsette smiled smugly, eyes narrowed, patting herself on the backside. It was alarmingly soft. Something this squishy caused that much damage? "Man, what a lame way to go! Fits a dirty thief perfectly!"

But beneath her, she felt the tiniest sign of movement - and her lip instantly curled to a frown. The jolts against her sensitive rear made her yelp, her cheeks going bright. "Stop! Stop kicking already!" The monarch jumped up, aiming her rear at the cracking stone. "DISAPPEAR!"

Wario was ready to get the heck out of there, star or not - but he stumbled onto one of the cracks. As his head hit the ground, an idea welcomed itself in his brilliant mind; he'd be able to beat Bowsette, AND get out with his treasure! But to do that, he'd have to survive... without moving.