- Text Size +

[Suggested music - Paper Mario - Angry Bowser - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jARBDGvf0 ]

Even after the Super Crown warped the Koopa monarch to this svelter form - every ounce of it pulsing with her tense heartbeat - it was clear that Bowsette didn't skip leg days. Its plush muscles formed great curves for Wario to traverse - their firm, hairless surface making him nearly slide off twice from lack of holds for his hands. Either time, he saw tatters of the dark dress strewn far below, as if torn apart by sharp claws in anguished throes. It left both legs completely bare, providing zero cover for the loud yellow shirt and purple overalls. Their owner could do naught but scurry on, silent but deadly, staring at the Power Star within the cleavage above - until he'd reached the titanic seat where the omnipresent silhouette rested...

With a grumble, Bowsette patted the treasure between her chest - the mighty orbs blocking them out save for a golden alpenglow, drawing out details in the pores. She flexed an arm up, staring at her palm. "So, Peach. You know why you're here? I wanna know your body"

Peach turned over her shoulder, on the other side of the thick bars. "I... I told you, I won't marry you!"

The dark queen stepped closer, staring directly at her. Warning sirens flashed in Wario's head as the soles made contact with the floor. Everything spun around him, turning his visage green. The mighty, lumbering stomps shook the new passenger, who barely hung on. His arms trembled, buckling from the strange shaking – it seemed as if she was having trouble balancing her new weight. He felt a great heat flare up inside her torso, then die with a sad whimper. "No! I want to know how you deal with this body. I can't work with it!" She gestured from the top of her distant Super Crown to the high heels below. "Like this hair! How do you keep it in place? The second I take it out of a ponytail, it gets all stringy and wild! You can't run an army in that mess!"

What could Peach say? "Uhm... What kind of hairbrush do... you use?" She scanned the room for an exit. A kidnapping for beauty tips... This went past the usual levels of terrifying.

"Hairbrush?" The great pillar Wario hung on wavered a little as she put a hand to her hip. As Bowsette leaned closer to stare skeptically at his prisoner in pink, the bandit felt gravity shift, and grasped tightly to the hard skin. "What's a hairbrush?"

From below, the shrunken invader put a palm to his face. "Come on – even I groom sometimes! What kind of living standards did they have in the Koopa Kingdom?" As he shout-whispered, he found his spot shifting downwards, plump cheek grinding against the sweat-soaked surface of the leg. Without the support, he instantly began sliding faster, undoing his progress. His gloves clutched for the spotless flesh, unable to slow his descent...

Until he bit into the flesh. Finally, he stopped, legs dangling slightly above the knee hillock.

Fiddling in her pockets, Peach took out her own rosy-tinted hairbrush, and handed it through her cage towards the bulkier woman. "Here... But, Bowsette, I... think the ponytail suits you." She turned away. "You can use this, but your hair doesn't have to match mine..."

One of Bowsette's legs ascended for a solitary, rage-filled stomp - lifting Wario with it, higher and higher. His grip slipped exactly at that moment. Wind tickling his mustache, he flew off the muscular plane, flapping helplessly in midair. The titaness in black snatched the brush brusquely. Seeing his chance, he clenched his teeth and grabbed for the bristles. His steady arms clutched onto a set of said bristles, touched with a trace of blonde hair - before tugging him up at light speed. The Power Star passed him in a blur, barely out of reach.

"No! Waaah!"

The thief's call for help was naught but a whistle, soon smothered by the split ends and knots among Bowsette's scalp. She sneered at Peach smugly, as if she'd achieved some victory - tiny cinders sparking out from the upturned side of her grin. "Gwahaha! You think you can hog this style for yourself? Fat chance! You're mine, and now your hair is good as mine, too!"

This heralded a new obstacle for Wario: that massive hand began combing her locks with the grace and elegance of a speed metal band's guitarist. With feverish tugs, it forced him to travel fields of waving hairs, curling around him. He swung back, tearing hairs out; only for more, still, to engulf him with the next stroke. The surface receded easier than the legs he'd recently climbed - but that only meant it drove deeper into his mug, itching his nose madly. When he glimpsed anything beyond that shaggy landscape, it was a bit of that pink tiara's top, the root of this trouble. Helpless, thrashing, he was utterly trapped in the newly-crowned princess' first grooming. It reminded him of being stuck in Dr. Crygor's Gravitator - only far less clean.

Peach smiled a troubled smile - that of a patient older sister trying her best to play along with a game of make-believe. Seeing this, Bowsette suddenly stopped. "Wait! Is this some kinda trap?" She tore it out of her scalp, the sound of painful ripping echoing out loudly. There was nothing on it but messy clumps within the bristles; but still, this was humiliating. She returned it in the cage. "ARGH! Who needs brushing, anyway!"

Peach squinted at her belonging. "Careful, please..." Was something moving in there?

Stuck on the brush, wrapped in a cocoon of hairs that tied him against the pink plastic, Wario twisted and tilted in a panic. He tried biting the rope open at his wrists; all that did was send grease into his gullet. Darn it - couldn't this Koopa girl make up her mind? The object of his desires was getting further away by the second...

Curling his legs up, and launching them forward, the criminal sent himself flying in the stringy ball. He leaned towards a spike protruding from the great cuff before him, surrounding her upper arm. It pierced the ball, cutting the constricting hair off him; save for two strands he hung by, climbing up the great cliff of her shoulder. Excellent! He laughed to himself for a moment, arms at his hips. He aced that!

"Forget this ponytail crud - this bod's too hot!" The tyrant's vibrating shout rattled the mustached insect off her shoulder, and below to her breasts. The tight black garments revealed only the very top of her chest, tying it together with a blue jewel.

The Mushroom monarch clapped. "That's the spirit! You have to feel good about your looks, whatever they are!"

"No! Seriously, I'm boiling up!" Bowsette wiped her brow, flinging perspiration off it - which rained on the yellow cap within her tits.

Inside the immense canyon of her bosom, Wario twisted and turned - mauled and kneaded by the slick, dripping surfaces around him. The heat here was bone-shakingly intense; and each powerful word made the microcosm beneath her skin flare up warmer. It was as if sweltering furnaces lay within her lungs! The Power Star was juuust above him - when he grabbed for it, the smothering flesh on his side pushed into his right armpit. He charged a punch into the left breast, his fist sinking inside - only for the force to slingshot towards him in response, squeezing his rump into the other breast. The remaining friction bounced between them for a second, tossed pinballed into this juicy tit or that. As with brushes, this woman had yet to discover the wonder of undergarments - no bra restrained her chest as it flew against the yellow bug. His head felt weighty from the heat, and from being tossed into the silk from her dress so much.

Luckily, the great extent of wobbling loosened up his treasure. It fell splat on his skull. She didn't even have to move, and was already pummeling this thief! With a grumble, the fruit of his labors in his hands, and a lump holding his cap up, Wario squirmed for the exit. First, he emerged upwards; but realized the bounces distorted his sense of direction. His thick hips wobbled down again, underneath the black material.

"I'm sweating so much, it's like bugs are crawlin' over my bod! Do humans have warmer blood than reptiles or something?"

Peach blinked and noticed a glimmer of yellow at Bowsette's chest. It started descending, carrying the golden treasure - the key to her cage - with it. She saw it sliding below the dress. She hid her smile and nodded profusely. A mustached hero in a cap! Smaller than the one she expected, and with a different cap hue, but a savior nonetheless! "Y-yes! Warm blood. My, I feel a bug crawling on me now. And I won't even check." She let loose a measured, half-real laugh, making a few winks. "Maybe you should, um, set the heat lower."

Bowsette folded both arms and legs - each thigh muscle engulfing Wario's shrunken form. The entrapped princess cringed. Her legs fidgeted together in discomfort, while their owner peeked behind her shelled spine. "Gwahah! Nice try, Peach! If I turned off those lava waterfalls, some pest'll just waltz in over my deathtraps!"

Wario, who'd successfully waltzed over the fortress' lava deathtraps, was barely visible between the toned, fleshy walls confining him. When his cap emerged, an imperceptible blip in an endless canyon, the Super Crowned princess' salty juices soaked it. The few seconds she stood there, keeping him in the moist surface, gave him time to think about many great secrets. Such as: what kind of world was he living in if Bowser was a princess? Did this Koopa even shower? How could her thighs be pillowy enough to engulf his firsts, but tough enough to hurt every time he kicked at them?

"Whatever!" Once she started moving again, he stumbled off - landing flat on the stone floor. He quickly re-inflated himself. So far, so good - he had the great Power Star in hand. Peach gestured to him to come closer with it, for her to use as a key to escape...