- Text Size +

[Suggested music - Wario: Master of Disguise - Allergian Gardens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpr8cdNSk3s ]

The ball raced toward Captain Syrup's nether region. With the sticky spit covering it, it stayed glued to her index and middle fingers. She felt the cold, wet surface touch her lips, which slid back easily. Her knees lifted up to her chest. With a deep breath, and a tingle through her vulva, the pirate teased her passenger by rubbing the treasure horde over her labia.

Even her ecstatic moans echoed across everything. "I'm happy you didn't take advantage of this when I was 'asleep'... SUCH a gentleman." The words dripped with sarcasm. "But you can't expect to just leave me hanging with that, can you?"

To Wario, within, it was a roller coaster into rolling hills of rose. Every direction seemed engulfed by the pinkish hills, stretching out forever. As they spread the liquid across the ball, he got a clearer, unclouded view of every minuscule detail - and nearly threw up in the green, from combined terror, disorientation, and sheer disgust. "HRRRK! I came here for cash, not a trip to Captain Syrup's Miracle Zone!"

And yet, that's right where he was. Nectar dripped from the outstretched petals; the damp, grungy swamp that he'd passed was now - partly thanks to his soft touch on the woman's flesh - a veritable pool of flowing juices. His even-further-diminished scale turned that into a whole ecosystem, spread out lewdly before his eyes. Flowing rivers of feminine juices scattered among mountain chains, arranged in a surreal circle that he couldn't handle at once.

Captain Syrup rubbed herself a little. Thoughts of her earlier defeats at this numbskull's hands entered her brain. The botched Peach statue ransom on Kitchen Island, the explosive duel at the Mysterious Factory, the fall of Castle Syrup... Humiliating defeats that only increased her satisfaction when she thought of his helpless situation. All fuel for further stroking. She brushed it around her clitoris, trembling at each push and pull from the other side of the holder. Wario's studly body, Wario's elegant mustache, Wario's charmingly unique brain: hers for the taking, like another item in her treasure stash... The millions in her hand, more than people might see their whole lives...

One breath, and she jabbed it all forward, feeling the ball penetrate her.

For the shrunken man inside, darkness further enshrouded him. Deeper, and deeper, light sunk away into a thin slit. The sound of wet sloshing filled his pointed ears. Her wide hips began thrusting in a slow, steady rhythm, rocking the yellow-clad microbe into the horde of dough again. It slid slick lubricant over the exterior, splashing in waves that engulfed his vessel.

His head spun faster than the time he had a trip inside Crygor's Gravitator. "Waaaaaah! This isn't happening! I'm busting outta here!" Stiffening his buckling green shoes, he charged ahead - and slipped face-first into the cash. The sounds of Syrup's heartbeat and hefty breaths were practically a deafening roar, able to shake the landscape of cash on their own.

He wasn't going to give up. Getting to his legs, Wario swung his arm, cracked his knuckles, tried to ignore the world of pink and moisture that he was barely protected from, and rushed forward. Aiming for the pirate's mammoth digits, he set to shoulder-check the orb's walls. A sudden twist from her finger, exploring deeper parts of the organ, set his run askew; he slammed his weight into another side of the sphere. It pounded the clear surface against part of the all-encompassing labia. A squelch sounded out as the meaty barrier folded against that tiny force, its rolling hills flexing outside it.

"Oh... Oh!" Captain Syrup's spine tingled. She'd expected to do the bulk of the work herself, treating the ball like nothing but a sex toy. Feeling any motion from it, independent of her own insertion? What a pleasant surprise. It wasn't that rough of a thrust within her; but knowing who was behind it, and the excruciating effort his microscopic muscles went to, just to struggle against her masturbation? That made her clutch her knees, hair sprawling behind into the teacup tub as she sighed to the wooden ceiling.

The effects of the speck-sized scoundrel's push took a while to fully transfer to him. While he was thinking of a way out, it a shuddering rocked him back. Then, her lusty breaths sent tremors through his toes. His beefy heart sunk, sweat pooling on his prominent brow. "Uh, did I do that?"

*SPOOOSH*

In a gushing burst, the his adversary's juices swelled around the glass, sweeping it away. "WAH!" Intense pelvic thrusts sent it spiraling. Gravity suspended him in midair, flailing his beefy little arms, while the treasures flew before him.

With a THUD, it landed on the base. Cash coated his frame - even after scooping it up for so long, it still hurt to have it rain atop him in a heavy downpour. Wario - with aching limbs - dug his way out, spitting out pieces of gold. Her fingers set to work again, pushing the ball further in.

An echo crashed into the enclosing caverns: Syrup's husky voice. "Handsome, I could keep you as part of my treasure collection..." She hummed in contentment. "Wouldn't be so bad, would it? Traveling the seas beside me... or inside me..."

"Think, bonehead! You gotta get outta this!" He punched his head, as the thousand-feet muscles readily accepted him into its depths. "When you were in that music box, how did you get out? There was that clown... How did you beat Rudy when he was out to squash you?'" His eyes darted away from the pulsating world of rose hues outside, down to the figure of Count Cannoli. His gloved palms rubbed together. "Yeah, that's right! You tossed stuff!"

With his foolproof plan hatched, he heaved the collectable up, and hurled it towards the glass prison's barricade.

CLINK!

It ricocheted back; the surface would've hit Wario if he didn't jump up. The impact nudged the sphere out a little - but the push of Captain Syrup's lewd fingers and hungry lips reeled him back in immediately.

In fury, he lifted the heaving diamond that once supported her head, swinging it in circles a few times for better leverage. With a solid toss, he threw his whole body into it. The orb holding the treasures flew harder - but in the wrong direction, tunneling deeper into the cavern of debauchery that seemed to swallow the sun. He growled, and threw piece after piece of treasure at the glass - which shook from the crushing pressure encircling it...

As for Captain Syrup, she'd never felt had this much fun in a teacup since visiting MouserLand! The continual pounds against her pussy were a devilishly teasing sensation. Brief pauses spaces apart each thrust from his efforts. Every tantalizing squeeze oozed with a different amount of pressure behind it. The individual, interspersed stirs - pressing against her labia walls, rolling along them - were each a delicate surprise. Each movement left her wanting more, wondering about the sights he was seeing, the emotions he felt in that great gut. Was he just as enthralled with every twitch and shiver, like she was? She ran her hands over her chest, giving her trapped toy the chance to act on his own. The Sweet Stuff rocking below her synced with the slow, deliberate rhythm of her hips...

"Wah... Wah..."

Wario tried to force his arm muscles from the ground. His lungs were ready to break. With shakes and shivers, he lifted a single coin to his chest - and lobbed it forward with the strength and energy of a flattened Goomba. It crashed into the pile of gold, followed by the bandit himself, mustache drooping into the cache. Another tilt of Syrup's hips rolled the ball within her gigantic organ. It brushed with great squelches on every sensitive, welcoming inch of her organ. The muscles, alone, were sucking and spewing the ball, giving the entrapped man no space to catch his breath.

He shouted with the last of his breath: "This... This isn't working!" At this rate, this could be it - he would be caught as a masturbatory aid for his greatest rival for a very, VERY long time. Curse that pirate. Curse the way her hair fell loosely in curls that burned in wild blazes. Curse every inch of her long legs and generous bosom that he had to march across, only to end up in her pussy. Curse the way the ship rocked, spilling loose change over him. Curse those breaths that dominated the air. Curse this darkness, broken by naught but glimpses of a Lovecraftian plane made of intricately-curving muscle. Curse the thrusts that caught him in their trance, so wild and earth-shattering that it made the barrier bulge in protest, the sides squeaking.

As he lay there, Wario tried to think what was pushing that lass on so much. She wasn't even using her hands anymore! And yet, every pulse became wilder... With the last of his energy, the nan swung at the glass in slow, steady punches - knocking it forward, and sending continual jolts of pleasure towards her.

"AH!" The woman cried out. Juices washed against the glass again, drowning out the dark walls.

His head lifted up. Partly startled and partly encouraged by her cry, he tried to find out what made these blows, in particular, strike her so much. It just drove him a little further into her all-consuming nether region. Maybe it was something about the rhythm?

As an experiment, he read the shaking in the gigantic hips. Its strong - but measured - pulses rolled under his feet. Getting a feel for the movement, he body-slammed the orb at the apex of her thrust. And again, putting his back into it. And one more time, keeping a steady pattern...

[Suggested music - Wario Land: Shake It! - Aboard the Sweet Stuff Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2llrrEeekxw ]

"Aaaahn!" Captain Syrup, still rubbing over her nipples, took deep breaths. After all of that teasing movement within her vagina, it felt like he was finally getting serious. He'd synced right to the natural rhythm of her contracting and restricting pelvic muscles, forcing his way in it with mighty thrusts. Everything bloomed within her. Blood rushed through her thighs, which spread and closed in pattern - further squeezing the orb with Wario within. Her chest thumped from beneath the bulging tits, nipples hardening to steel under her groping touch. She wanted to dive right in and help him before, pushing him to the most sensitive regions; but now, the sheer sensation of his unguided struggles brought her to the heavens.

The walls closed in on him harder and harder. This quaking would stay with him for days, even if the bandit managed to get away. He gasped between slams, the response on every end of him getting stronger and stronger. Her moans, too grew in intensity. Everything was boiling inside of his yellow cap and biceps. Just a little more, and --

Between shakes that he couldn't hope to stand still in; surrounded by muscles that made his own biceps pathetically puny; with no idea where it would land; Wario flexed his right bicep up, and slammed his fist into the ground in a mighty, shockwave-generating Earthshake Punch.

"AAAAAHH!"

An earth-shaking echo that sung to the heavens from within the pirate's frothing bowels. Her head swung up, legs pulsed out, and tense muscles went slack. In a single spurt, the slimy walls that imprisoned Wario reached a climax, squeezing his orb tightly. He leaped away in horror. A wave flushed everything out towards the thin rays of light through the winding fields of labia, which were soon irrigated with her majestic juices.

"WAAAAAH!" A projectile ejaculation, with the force of a cannon, launched the sphere . The powerful thighs shot it right outside of the teacup tub, dripping with Captain Syrup's very own sweet syrup.

A wet splatter rushed into his ears, followed by a solid BUMP. It slammed him against the ceiling, sure; but the man was happy to sense the impact of his prison against sweet, solid ground. Not exactly terra firma, considering it was on a boat - but it counted! The new light made him shut his eyes, and the scale of Syrup's cabin at his new height made his head twirl. Thankfully, neither of those sensations lasted long: the ejaculate soon covered the orb from top to bottom, entirely blocking the outside world.

BOOM.

Well, not entirely - thundering noises erupted from the woman above.

Syrup moaned, resting in the tub as she carefully traced circles on her tits. "{i}Mmmmhm.{/i} Good job, handsome..." She felt around the basin below, trying to reach for him... And noticing he was gone. Her head twisted down, and her shadowed eyes narrowed before they widened. He was spinning away, clumsily bumping into this piece of furniture or that - with overflowing amounts of treasure still in the sphere!

She reached over for him, grabbing at the orb - and found both her fingers and the orb too slippery with her juices to even hold. Instantly, he took the hint of where she was, and navigated away, taking the horde with him. With both arms, she flung herself out of the tub - the crash of her soles on the ground making the container fly in the air.

"No, no, no!" Wario braced his legs for the impact, landing on the deck. His stubby legs spun as rapidly as possible, rolling forth. "Hurry up, will ya, ball? Do you really wanna spend another second in Pirate Pit? I'd smash you apart if I could!" He had very little bearing of his environs, thanks to the dripping white juice clouding his vision; but the thundering of Captain Syrup's gigantic footsteps gave him a very good idea of the direction he DIDN'T want to go in.

She chased him out, exposing her bare body to the elements - and her startled Black Sugar Gang. "Quit staring, get him!" She called out to a distracted Wanderin' Goom - only for the ball to knock the creature off his feet. Her steps nearly tore the Sweet Stuff's floorboards out, desperate to grab her man - and more importantly, her cash! To her horror, it was gaining speed, and hurdling right for a wall...

Something bumped in the thief's desperate roll. Nothing he cared about. His head pulsed with heat. He focused on keeping his pace in the treasure; avoiding the steps behind him; getting away with the treasure; ignoring the screams behind him, like "Are you serious, handsome?", "You can't run.", and "Stop, you're going to walk the plank!"

A single snap sounded out. Something sprung upwards. He felt gravity give out below him, crashing down. A massive SPLASH; but Wario's orb just kept sinking down, and down, deeper...

He grumbled. "Hah... What've I gotten into this time?..."

The water around cleared the dripping syrup off the orb, revealing an ocean. And this time, it wasn't a flowery metaphor or purple prose; he'd actually fallen into the ocean.

Wario had dashed right off the Sweet Stuff's plank and plunged into the sea.

Captain Syrup's face disappeared above, distorted by the waves as she tried desperately to grab in.

She called to the crow's nest, not even bothering to cover herself: "Round turn! Get the fishing supplies!"

"We can't!" The pirate squawked, trying to avert his gaze. "That weird pearl's too heavy! If he's in it, then he's already sunken halfway to the seafloor by now!"

She clutched her chest, shaking a fist. "Wario..." The soft mist from the ocean sprayed over her flesh, sending tingling throughout. Her smile slowly grew back, before stretching out tenfold. She crossed her arms, gazing at the sun crashing over the water. "I let my pride get the better of me... You win this round, handsome."

He laughed up, one hand on his hips, the other flashing three fingers up in victory "Bye bye! Hah... Take that, losers!" The ship went further and further from view, disappearing in the waves...

WWW Weeks later WWW

Waves crashed outside the orb, which was starting to gather algae. Despite this, Wario kept rolling. The shore had to come soon. Somewhere. Syrup mentioned Jewelry Land somewhere around here.

Then he'd get someone to break him free. He'd have something to do to stave off his hunger besides sucking on diamonds. He'd be able to groom his mustache properly again. It was out there somewhere, if he just kept going, rolling across the ocean floor.

The bright coins lost their glimmer here in the dark. Their thief could see his own reflection in the glass: his hat was in tatters, the "W" symbol faded. The stubble across his manly chin had evolved into a tussle. Bags under his eyes drooped to his cheeks.

All this treasure... He was finally with the money he wanted. But was it worth it?

With a deep breath, he lay back, laughing. For the fifth time that day, he made "snow angels" in the bills and coins, letting them flow over his body.

"Wahaha... I'm rich! I'm filthy, dirty, gut-churningly rich! I'm... rich..."

Worth it. Totally worth it.

[Suggested Music - Wario Land: Shake It! - Title Screen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vby_2Ciq2nw ]

Chapter End Notes:

Remember: disinfect things before you bathe in them or jam them in places. Also, even if disinfected, coins can cut you. There's a reason Wario can throw coins as weapons in WL1.

For this one, I kept flip-flopping on the ending as I approached it. Part of me wanted Wario to be trapped forever; but that didn't feel funny enough. Part of me wanted Captain Syrup to show an act of kindness and save him when he messes something up; but Wario was pretty much powerless to mess anything up. Part of me wanted to hearken to Wario's tendency to save people without knowing by having the Music Box World from Wario Land 3 in Syrup's possessions.

Then Syrup spoke to me: "Listen here, you little shit. I held the Shake Dimension in my hands. Did I do anything lewd with it? No, I jumped inside and shipped it straight to Wario. The center of what makes my appearances amusing is that I'm no worse or better than Wario. Neither of us are evil conquerors, just petty thieves, and that's what makes our clashes so fun. Besides, you thought Ashley's story didn't need more characters distracting you; why would mine?"

In any case, it felt good - after looking at characters from the inside, or a distance - to finally write a chapter that really showed a lot of skin. And a rare insertion, which I realize I've been lacking - this is only possible thanks to the very personal relationship the two rivals share, and the availability of proper protection.