- Text Size +

[Suggested music - Wario Land: Shake It! - Stonecarving City: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuPqsCdhVic ]

Why stop now? This tub had further riches stretched across it! Wario wasn't going to stop until this entire teacup's cache was in his gloved hands!

The next path was across Captain Syrup's immense legs. It was many feet to her torso; still safe from her line of vision, and far less bumpy than his last trip. The bandit waddled on, freeing the Sweet Stuff from all the cash weighing it down. As he grabbed up more and more money from below - shoving it indiscriminately into the orb - more and more of his rival's legs peeked from her golden bath "water". The muscular form was kept in shape by raid after raid, yet smooth to the touch and free of blemishes. Each knees formed small hillocks, becoming thinner - before reaching her thick, lovely thighs. Thick yet firm, they still engulfed a good amount of gemstones in the cleavage between them.

The yellow-capped rat - after having collected every piece of money surrounding them - went for the immense canyon of muscle and skin formed by her thighs mashed together. A purple cap peeked out of it: her legs had a rare collectable figurine of Count Cannoli lodged between them! Wario hated that guy's whole corny show, but some nerd might pay a hefty sum for it, if he put it up on Awazon or W-Bay.

So he trekked in, bearing the pressure from Syrup's limbs on either end, and the dorky figurine's smug stare. The humidity was fairly heavy here, reducing some of the friction - even if it grossed Wario out, being coated in sticky female sweat. But hindering his journey was how well the woman kept her body in shape; it made her muscles firm, unyielding to his tiny touch. Pushing forward against their movements - even in slumber - took every muscle in his buff, well-trained body.

Finally, he grabbed the figurine; and smiled in contentment as the count's mocking face disappeared from his sight, ending up in his carrying sphere. He shook it up and down, laughing as the model bounced at his command. "Wahahah, serves you right!"

Underneath him, Captain Syrup's yawning registered as a ferocious roar. Sensing pressure on her, the towering pirate crossed her legs, before her eyes shut in peace again.

From between her towering limbs, resting on an ever-shrinking pile of treasure, a little twitch of motion. A small, flat yellow thing forced its way out. Wario made accordion-like noises with every step he took. "Wah... Grrr..." It was painful seeing the setting sun's light from the quarters' windows, after the darkness from being engulfed in the captain's flesh.

The lovely thighs slid up into a perfect, full set of hips. Unwilling spinal injuries, severe blood loss, or other minor barriers impede him, the tiny thief took a deep breath - re-filling his winded lungs - and inflated himself back to normal.

His greedy hands shoveled treasure into the orb. Soon, as he collected the coins covering it, Wario unveiled Captain Syrup's womanhood. The surface was moist as a marsh - with the same humid, stagnant air floating about. Her labia was a brilliant pink, smoother than the finest pearls in the sea. Many scoundrels, crossing the seas (swashbuckler and privateer alike, man and woman alike) would give their riches to see this sight; and their lives to touch it.

Wario, however, was no ordinary scoundrel. He had priorities: when he set out to pilfer, dangnabbit, he was going to pilfer. His shoes squeaked as he trekked the winding hills and valleys formed by the vaginal walls. One meaty hand plugged his nose.

The sensation crawled up her sensitive organ. It traversed the expanse of her body with each step. Her arm shifted to the side. Coins at the tip of the distant, curving hills began to fall off, almost as if something was stiffening beneath them. Her mouth spread out in a delighted smile, as pleasant thoughts stirred her mind - thoughts of raiding, men, and above everything, the cold lure of hard cash.

[Suggested music - Mario Kart 8 - Mount Wario: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgD9iKb4yaU ]

Wario held still when he felt another shake - hiding his growing treasure stash behind his wide back. His mustache twitched. He had no place to hide...

Fortunately for the tub-robber, the only thing it amounted to from Captain Syrup was a particularly loud, satisfied snore. "Zzzz..."

He wiped sweat off his bushy little brow, moving onward - scooping up money from the rapidly-shrinking piles below. That was too close. He couldn't get cocky for this last stretch. The line of sight towards the slumbering swashbuckler's blue-painted eyelids was this direct; any false move could land him in--

THWUMP

"WARCK--!"

Like a Burmese tiger trap, a floor made from a dollar bill caved under Wario's weight, making him fall into his rival's belly button. The flesh beneath tickled him, furthering the humiliation. With a profanity, he pressed his palms to the pirate's stomach, up. No use; the crevice's barrier of skin caught his backside in it.

With each tug, a new sigh emerged from the shut mouth above, landscape jumping and descending. He snarled back. "Pfft, grin away all you want! I'm still robbin' you blind!" At that, the shaking across the landscape hit new power levels, as if Captain Syrup were laughing at something in her dreams.

With a wiggle, he was able to loosen himself - and step out of the naval voyager's navel. On solid ground once more - solid, that was, besides the continued waves against the Sweet Stuff, and snoring from its captain - he continued to collect the funds littered across this woman's torso. It stretched many feet, but he was far from tired. Her chest muscles provided a fairly easy jaunt, discounting their intimidating size; it was firmer than most parts of her, so he had nothing to sink into or get crushed by. Rather, the bandit found himself slipping from the flesh now and again, once the coins and topaz covering it went into his coffers.

In the home stretch, now. He slid off her torso, towards the armpits. The great crevice held a piece of emerald, caressed at her side and slightly wet by her fluids. He tore it away quickly - it entered the magic ball not nearly quickly enough for him, leaving his gloves slick with grease. Grumbling, he rubbed it off across his purple overalls.

Next, a round circling her head. She'd kept her head above the "water", so her face had very little to collect. It took some pure magic skill to snap away the pile of sapphire acting as her pillow, bit by bit - a dangerous game of Jenga. From below, he saw the large eyes faintly flutter, and knew he had to hurry things up. The sound of her hums was even louder here. He tugged the last bit of Black Sugar treasure supporting her neck out - a gigantic diamond. Slowly, the head fell - her skull made a rather sizable THUD against the side of the teacup tub. This time, he dodged in time, leaping up atop the redheaded scalp!

Out of Captain Syrup's tufts of hair, Wario untangled stray rubies. He twisted and gnawed the strings surrounding them; this allowed some of it to enter his mouth. The desperate situation demanded sacrifices. Others, still, rested in the hair under her shoulders, meaning he crawled beneath them for some extra bits of cash. The orb in his hands pulsed with the items filling it, ready to burst. There wasn't room for a lot else in there; not that it mattered, considering how little the man in yellow left, as he crawled out from his rival.

Only one treasure remained unclaimed. Hanging from her neck, that shark-tooth necklace lay across her chest. The same one that she wore everywhere on their last adventure. He scratched under his head. Did it mean something to the woman? It wasn't very fashionable, and couldn't be worth anything on the market.

He ruminated. Should he be happy with what he had? Leave her be with that last little possession, as an act of mercy?

[Suggested music - Course Results - Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFRVO6SdVYU ]

Wahaha, yeah right. Wario used his expert climbing skills to scale his rival's gigantic body.

As if he'd leave this last bit out! Thar was the pièce de résistance! Everyone could see that she was missing her necklace. It'd be the very symbol of his absolute triumph over the Black Sugar Gang! He grinned as he clawed into the flesh, taking sturdy, brave steps. So what if he couldn't sell it? He'd just hang it over his bed. He dreamed: he'd wake up every morning to see it, and think about Captain Syrup. The drool from his grin as it came into view pooled with the woman's sweat.

His dreams went further. Syrup would wake up at 3:28 AM, expecting to find this fang on her chest; she'd find a big fat nothing in its place. And no matter how much she plundered, she'd always be left with that little void, a quiet reminder that "WARIO WAS HERE", and spit in the face of her accomplishments reminding her of her absolute failure as a bandit; as a human; as a vertebrae.

Finally, he pulled himself over the top. The white necklace lay in wait, between her cleavage. With his raging eggshell eyes pointed to it, hat bowed, arms clutching the holding sphere, and froth erupting from his mouth; he took charge with the excitement, ferocity, and foresight of a rabid bull on Viagra.

His soles blazed ahead, rubbing across the captain's torso. The hefty orbs budged as he traversed them. Shadows of the mountains rose on either end of him, but everything was bright as a summer day in Palm Tree Paradise to him. He reached out, his eyebrows furrowed, aim true... And snatched up the terminal treasure, snapping the cord from Captain Syrup's slender neck!

"Wahaha! WAAHAHAHA! I win! It's all mine! - Aaah, NO!"

Something horrifying crossed his eyes. He kept running and running, unable to stop as he saw everything changing...

"Ahoy there, handsome." Captain Syrup's voice started deep beneath him, within her mighty vocal chords - and rose up, the sickeningly-sweet breath washing through the skies. "Fancy seeing you here."