- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucas finds himself humbled by a mere snatch

Melina was delighted to see Lucas just where she wanted him, and like she wanted him, eager and ready to play. She was also determined to take the chance to start working on improving their communication, as she was as eager to be able to converse with her lover as she was to have sex with him.

When she had left Lucas earlier, Melina dressed and went out to get some more food and drink for them both (for later). She returned to find Lucas still asleep. She carefully undressed and sat on the couch positioning him between her thighs, hopefully surprising him and giving him a not-so-subtle hint that she hoped to engage in further cavorting.

However, he remained asleep and the impatient Melina had to reach for a hotel magazine to pass the time while he stirred. The warmth of the day made her doze without realizing. Finding her little man finally on his feet was a great awakening gift, if paid with a crick on the neck from her head hanging loose at an awkward angle while dozing.

She was indeed a little self-conscious of having him down there in front of her avid cunt, which now positively thumped with the anticipation of being fondled. Before she lost her nerve, she lifted her left foot off the floor and set it on the couch, heel against her buttock, left hand provocatively on her knee, thus spreading herself even more; she could see how his eyes widened even more as they fixed, unbidden, on the changes and flexes in her intimate folds as she moved her leg.

Melina was a little disappointed to see Lucas’s head and hands would not reach her clit if she remained in this position; he was too little for that. Lucas was also so captivated by the wanton exhibition of her sex that he seemingly was frozen in place. Looks like he will need some encouragement, or instructions… so instructions he will have, by my word.

 

****

Lucas snapped out of his pussy-gazing and looked up with a decidedly mischievous smile but made no move. Melina then continued with her plan. Smiling coyly, she slowly slid a hand down her abdomen towards her crotch, Lucas following her every move. But instead of fondling herself (she wanted him to do the fondling), she simply pointed at her vagina and he hear her said:

“Tchimba”.

Then she reached down and playfully tapped his already erect member and said:

“Tchimbo”

Lucas bursted in good-natured laughter, clearly in sync with her mood and eager to increase his alien vocabulary. With an ever-widening grin, she pointed at one of her breasts and said:

“Putsheka”. Then she pointed to the other tit and said: “Putsheka”. Then she pointed at both of them at once and said “Putshekin”. Finally she pointed at her mouth: “Paku” and stuck out her tongue: “Zetsu”.

Lucas then parroted all her movements, repeating the words, boasting of his good memory, and he went a step further by holding out his hands. Melina added the right word: “Shu”. Lucas wriggled his fingers: “Shi”.  Then more pointing and pantomime for the words for “open”, “close”, “legs”, “ass”, “clit”, etc., with much mutual laughter. They continued for a bit establishing more of the common ground they would need to enjoy more of each other…

****

When Melina had enough of playing the language teacher, she laid back and then slowly but relentlessly closed her thighs, briefly trapping a bemused Lucas between tons of fragant and pliable female flesh. She giggled both with amusement and ticklish as he watched his bewildered face, looking around and his hands pressing back against her in a completely futile attempt to hold her legs open. Soon only his face, looking overwhelmed, peeked up at her from her very slight thigh gap, his limbs completely pinned. His warm, firm body squirming against her intimate folds was exceedingly stimulating. Never to be outdone, Lucas bent his head and tickled her slit with his hair, making her squirm in delight. Not wanting to overdo it, she soon spread her legs anew, freeing him.

But immediately she reached down and lovingly pushed on Lucas’ shoulders with her extended index and middle fingers, encouraging him to get closer to her nethers. He did not have to be told twice and approached her. But he clearly was not going to just play along. Lucas ran his fingers along the edge of one of her inner, protruding pussylips, provoking a moan and a twitch. A glob of clear, but thick juice as big as his fist had teemed from inside her and was slowly running down her taint in an undeniable show of arousal. Lucas scooped it with his hand and continued to caress her labia, Melina’s ragged gasps and trembling thighs betraying her delight and approval at his touch.

Then Lucas hit a snag. As he tried to pry her labia open for further caresses, he realized, astonished, that it was a task above his strength. Her apparently pliant vulva was deceptively firm, resisting any effort he made to reveal more of her secrets, even with Melina’s legs mildly spread. She was also now so slick and slimy that the task was doubly difficult. Understanding with some chagrin that he would need some help, he used his limited word pool to indicate her to use her hands to open herself more on her own to allow him access. Reaching down and from the sides, she got her fingers close to her sex from the sides of her buttocks and demurely peeled herself open.

Melina could not hold back a grunt of utter pleasure as she soon felt something, she was not sure what as, having her eyes closed, could only feel lightly tickling her down there, at her very core, like her body was being set on fire from below, igniting her lower belly and nipples with an inner, unremitting heat.

 

****

Finally, Lucas was in front of his fully revealed holy grail. The sight of Melina’s long and graceful fingers grasping at her folds to open herself, wet squishy sounds as untold amounts of flesh was pried apart, with accompanying heavy breathing coming from above, was like to unman him into a beast of pure lust. Her vulva was positively blooming, her petal-like creases and fleshy pleats visibly puffing up by the second, becoming redder and redder, hotter and hotter as blood filled them, summoned by arousal.

Lucas could only stare with amazement at the tree-like giant appendages delving deftly into her folds and the thus newly revealed threshold. Her vaginal opening was, thankfully, open. Lucas was more than a little afraid of having a thick, intact hymen blocking the way and he was not sure his puny strength would be able to overcome the barrier without some tools. Her entrance, however, was surprisingly small and surprisingly active. 

Thin strings of sticky fluids still connected Melina’s fingertips and fingernails from where she had touched her inner, moist folds. In between, a tight ring of pink, glistening flesh was pulsing ominously before Lucas’s eyes at chest height. Supporting himself against one of Melina’s fingernails with his left hand, with the right he leaned in and tenderly, he stroked the pulsing orifice, its unsettlingly dark depths already brimming with clear, thick fluid evident with the ponderous contractions, her aroma now almost overwhelming. As he feared, Melina did not react. Unlike her clit, her vagina needed rougher stimulation to be even felt… he hoped he was up to the task.

Tentatively, he made a fist and pushed it slowly inside her until he was up to his elbow into the giant woman. Her pussy reacted by clamping noticeably but softly, and a low grunt of approval was heard from above. Then Lucas, his hand inside, pushed his arm up to the armpit, spread his fingers and started stroking what he could reach, while wriggling his shoulders and head into the giant slit to go deeper into her, trying to favor the “roof” of the canal, but he could not reach, nor feel, that slightly rougher patch of tissue that betrayed that most sensitive of vaginal locations, and unsure if Melina actually had it, or if he could reach it without going deeper.

Deeper. Could… should he do it? And how? Lucas realized, with trepidation, that the fleshy passage he was only at the brink of was probably deeper than he was tall, with muscles very capable of overcoming his greatest efforts, and thus very capable of reducing him to a bloody pulp in throes Melina could not hold back consciously. In the previous session he only concerned himself with her clit, but now he realized that his paltry arm was thinner than Melina’s pinky finger and most inadequate to fully satisfy her.  She needed, deserved more… as he thought this, he kept stroking and soon a shadow fell over him as Melina leaned forward, her hips buckling slightly. He was literally brought to his knees as her pussy hole was lowered with his arm still inside it. Looking up, he saw her taut abdomen and hanging giant tits quivering above him. She had apparently sat up, leaning forward to put her elbows over her knees to best enjoy Lucas tender caresses.

Conscious that he must act quickly to not ruin the mood, and the fantastic opportunity he was handed by destiny, he decided he was going to make the giant girl come or die trying. It was his duty as a man, probably the only man ever to be tasked with such a lofty goal.

Fortunately, her new position had brought her clit within reach. Before tackling it, marveled, he ran his hands over what he could grasp of the last reaches of her pubes, over her slit. He stroked in awe the thick, two-foot-long hairs, evoking a shudder on the enormous female. The presence of her bush, even if heavily trimmed, was a stark reminder of her potent, ripe sexuality and willing nakedness before him, more so than a full shaven pussy could ever have been. The disparity on the two lover’s sizes, which presented Lucas with what was a full-time close-up view of every part of Melina’s colossal body, was a more intimate experience of womanhood itself than any man could ever hope to experience if his partner were the same size as him. Indeed, that made her nudity more intense, rawer, and therefore, in a maddeningly wanton way, more voyeuristic, like some wickedly delicious transgression that gave intercourse a tang of things forbidden and therefore, making it more desirable.

In a maneuver worthy of a yoga guru, he withdrew his arm from her pussy and lightly but a little forcefully ran his fingers over the distended fleshy knob while, at the same time tickling and pushing on the lower edge of her pussy hole with his foot, almost standing on it. He was rewarded by a deafening and protracted, throaty womanly moan that made his chest almost ache with vibration. With her heavy breathing working like titanic bellows above him, Lucas grinned and grabbed her clit with both hands, and started to squeeze it and jerk it roughly left and right with a steady, strong rhythm. Then his mouth and tongue joined in…

 

****

Melina had sat up, unable to just lay there taking it, but had to lean forward and rest her arms on her things to hold her hips into bucking too much and hurting Lucas. Her little man was doing everything right, and she felt her cunt flare with desire as she felt something tickling her down there, her hips taking a life of their own and so hot that she would not have been surprised if she saw flames coming from between her legs. It felt very good, but that only made her almost ready to scream for more. Suddenly, something was scraping lightly at her insides, in a way she had never been touched before by her or anyone else.

She winced with longing as the wonderful sensation momentarily subsided and the electric touch of Lucas hands and mouth started stimulating her clit and a very nice tickling, lower than that. The moan that escaped her lips made her suddenly self-conscious of being overheard in the hall or in the bungalows near hers. But now her neglected vagina was way past whispering and was now positively squealing with need… she felt as if a void was ballooning in her lower belly, inside her, an almost painful, bottomless hollowness she had felt simmering before, but never so forceful. She bent her head to see what Lucas was doing but his body was in the way of the action.

Then she realized, with startling clarity, that she was aching to be filled. Her vagina was pulsing in a now undeniable tempo, starved of being stuffed full of manhood.

***

The noises Melina was making had Lucas in a frenzy, taking an urgent, pleading tenor. His leg was now calf-deep in her hole, which was compressing it and trying to suck it inside, with slurping, wet sounds. He had a throbbing, raging and dripping hard on that he had nowhere to put in. Her juices were leaking out of her with each pulse and contraction of her cunt hole. Abruptly, he was on his knees lapping at the source, tasting woman, feeling with his tongue at the ragged, soft edges of her entrance, and before he could even think, he had slipped his whole head inside her, trying to taste her from the inside.

Melina’s reaction to this first penetration was staggering. Lucas heard from afar a beseeching womanly whimper, disconcerting in its magnitude and in the primal quality of her sanction of rut. The sphincter of her snatch raveningly hugged his head, pulsing lovingly around it, struggling to hold it and draw it deeper.  Almost as if on a trance, his arm shot forward and up, trying to widen the canal; then his other arm joined it, and then he was chest-deep in pussy, probably for the first time in history for a grown man like him, a crazy corner of his mind whispered. His legs pushed on the sofa unbidden and then he was in all the way he could manage, her inner walls distending welcomingly to accommodate him.

***

When Melina felt something go inside, she almost cried out loud with utter pleasure. I did not know it could be THIS good! And then it got better. Her breath caught as her vagina suddenly was lightly pried apart and a pure missile of concentrated gratification entered her. Finally she understood why women talked of being satisfied with sex acts, something she could never really comprehend. Lucas warm, firm, wriggling body felt so right, crawling inside her.

Melina laid back and looked down… and saw the incredible sight of Lucas tanned, thick legs and tight ass sticking out of her pussy, kicking wildly around. She winced, gritting her teeth as uncontrollable desire shot through her, and yet she found she needed even more and more, feeling the frantic struggles of the little man’s body in her pussy. She grabbed and squeezed her breasts feeling as if she was falling of a cliff, as if she was going to pass out. If she thought her cunt was warm before, now it was really in fire, twitching and making her desperate, as if she was losing her mind. She had both the irresistible urge of spreading her legs as far as they would go and to push on Lucas all the way in.

The most incredible sensation then gripped her. Her nethers spasmed violently and unexpectedly, her head was dizzy, making her feel as if she was falling backwards on an abyss, and loving it. Bewildered, nipples tingling like they were going to fall off, she felt as if she was going to pee herself, as her clit, vagina and even deeper inside her twanged fiercely, and she was barely conscious that her cunt’s contractions had shot Lucas out of her. Ah, ah, ahhhhhhh!!!!! she could only mutter, being scarcely able to clamp her hands over her mouth to choke her wails of gratification as her first complete orgasm overcame her in a crescendo of feeling. Melina made a truly superhuman effort not to clamp her thighs together and barely avoided crushing the tiny male, only achieving it by spreading her thighs and planting her feet on the ground, hips rearing uncontrollably, immodestly back and forth. Satisfaction indeed… she managed to think through a daze.