[Reviews - 58] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Unfortunately for her, Jackie has to take the "bus" after work to get home.'

 

*EDIT 07/16/20* Updated Chapters 10 and 14 AKA the ones that needed fixing. As well, some more chapters coming in the next few days. Keep on the look out for those, trust me when I say you don't want to miss them.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Nose, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: This Micro World
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 91464 Read: 179174
Published: July 30 2018 Updated: October 23 2020

1. Taking the 'Bus' by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstar (1549 words)

2. The Second Ride by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2218 words)

3. Another Girl by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1786 words)

4. The Date by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] (2729 words)

5. Some Fun by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1764 words)

6. "Fond" Memories by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2443 words)

7. Facing her Fears by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2636 words)

8. Shopping their Problems Away by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4427 words)

9. Friends? by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3205 words)

10. Breakfast...with company by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (3727 words)

11. VRcade by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4780 words)

12. Fun in the City by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (3157 words)

13. Goddess Carissa by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (2734 words)

14. Jackie's Retribution by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4626 words)

15. The New Career by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3010 words)

16. Another Casual Night by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2308 words)

So before you all start reading, I have a small announcement about this story. I am putting it on a hiatus. I personally feel like I couldn't make a story like this continue without loosing some of the 'magic' of the original concept. I know this wouldn't be the first time I started a story only to end it unceremoniously but with this one, I left it open ended enough in case I do come back to it in the future but with enough closure so there's still closure. Somewhat. But I do have an alternate ending which was actually the way I was planning to build this story from it's inception so if you all wanted to see what my original idea was, let me know! But until then, this is the end of Taking the Bus.

17. The Birthday Surprise by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4042 words)

As a sort of sequel and intense boredom during this quarantine we find ourselves, I wrote a few chapters (along with a few rewrites to some chapters that needed some re tuning). Think of this as TTB 2.0.

18. Homecoming by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3763 words)

In this chapter, we see Jackie return to see her parents. Along with Marleigh. A human meeting her micro partner’s humanphobic parents? This should end well.

19. Drunken Mistakes by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (4027 words)

 

You do not want to miss this chapter if you’ve been invested in this story and shipped Jackie and Marleigh since the beginning, this might hit close to home. Anyways, Happy Vore Day, and please enjoy the story!

20. Repercussions by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2158 words)

 

Aftermath of the previous chapter, a shorter chapter as a little down time. Separated and broken-hearted, Jackie and Marleigh deal with the situation in very different ways.

21. Lush or what? by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (3702 words)

 

About 6ish months after the end of the previous chapter, Jackie sees the best way to heal from the break up is to….go to a club. A (semi) mixed sized club.

22. "Peaches" by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2494 words)

Here, we see Jackie caught up in a sticky situation with a stranger known only as "Peaches". Will she get back to Marleigh or will this party girl keep her forever?

23. Jackie, the Handheld Masseuse by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (3279 words)

Part two of the Peaches arc, this one mainly focuses on Jackie not so subtle interest in giant women's feet. I do hope you're enjoying the story so far, as this is far from the end for the tiny Jackie in her efforts to get her lover back. 

24. An Old Friend by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 0] (2968 words)

For this chapter, I really wanted to 'adjust' Alyssa's character just a bit. Her character is shown off in full in this chapter, all without torturing or killing the poor Jackie. She's had enough for a bit. A tiny bit.

25. Division by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (2188 words)

This chapter was the one that was going to be...something else when I started writing this part 2. It was much different chapter back then, but without getting boring on you all, here we see Jackie back with Marleigh, her soul mate. Or so it would seem...a lot can happen in six months.

26. Rising Tensions by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (1925 words)

With this one, we get a little bit of another story focused chapter, with some hints as to what's going to happen in the next chapters. 

27. Preemptive Strike by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (2621 words)

 

Not gonna lie here, this chapter and the next are definitely the ones that made me feel actually evil while writing, haven't decided if that's a good or a bad thing just yet. Let’s just say Kali is not the type to share especially with her girlfriend. It’s not gonna be a fun time for Jackie.

28. Usurper by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2538 words)

We see more of what Kali really was in this one with her intentions made clear to the small girl that she wants her gone. Will Jackie make it out alive and try to win Marleigh back? 

29. Confrontation by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4515 words)

With Jackie saved from the being nothing more than a stain under Kali's shoes, the former couple must fianlly come face to face and confront the issues at hand.

30. Epilogue by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] (4145 words)

With this, it is the last chapter of Taking the 'Bus', at least in it's main form. My main focus right now is preparing some new stories set in this world along with some stories that need finishing (Bonded, My Shrunken Chance and The Lost City being the main three I want to finish/resume after being on hold for a while. 

But now that the future is covered, we still need to focus on the present. This chapter sends the couple off with a sweet note. What's the best way to wipe the slate clean than with a shower?