- Text Size +

Natalie’s heel lifted from the ground, and in an instant it swept across the tile to impact almost dozens of feet away, the ground shaking slightly with it.  Her other foot followed suit, setting down beside the other one with a similar impact.  She raised her heels and spun around on her toes, playfully chewing on a finger while she turned, then spread her feet apart when she was fully facing me.  Quickly her face turned serious, and she rested her fingertips at the base of her tiny shorts to make herself look as imposing as possible.

 

“Well, it looks like we’ve got a bug infestation in our kitchen,” she declared, “and since I can’t seem to find my boyfriend to deal with it, I’ll have to do it myself.”

 

“Natalie, I’m not sure this game is-“

 

“Silence!” she boomed, cutting me off.  “I am in a position of immense power over you, bug, and I’m not going to negotiate.”  We had yet to start, and I was already worried she was getting too into this game.  “Just because my boyfriend is your size now doesn’t mean I feel any sympathy for you.”

 

She took a quick step forward, her eyes locked on me while she approached, setting it down a few inches in front of me.  Her other foot drew up, then she stood there looming over me.  “You should really start running,” she suggested, “because if you end up beneath my foot that’s the end.”  Part of me wanted to not play simply so she would give this up as quickly as possible, but I wanted her to have her fun.

 

Natalie raised the foot in front of me and slid her heel forward on the floor, blocking my view with the canopy of white cotton pulled taut over her foot.  She began lowering it toward me and I scurried out of the way just before it hit the ground.  “You’re not making this easy for me!” she bellowed when she saw me scamper from beneath her sock.  “Good, I like to work a little.”  Her toes wiggled, pushing against the sock I was running toward in anticipation.

 

I turned toward her and started running along her foot, trying to get behind her.  There was no way to win this, I knew.  Natalie was too competitive, and being a thousand times my size gave her an edge I could never hope to compete with.  However, I wanted her to work for the victory, and stay out from under her feet for as long as possible.

 

A white blur blew past me, and a monolithic platform suddenly stood in my path all the way up to an elevated heel.  I bumped into Natalie’s toe, which curled back into the grout.  “You’re no match for my power,” she taunted, then flicked her big toe forward.  It struck me straight on, lifting me off my feet and tossing me backwards hard enough that I slid across the ground when I landed.

 

Once more she lifted her foot off the ground, bringing it toward me until my view was filled by the cotton fibers of her sock’s underside.  “Say goodbye, bug,” Natalie declared, the brought it down.  Despite its slow descent there was no way I would be able to get out from under the gigantic foot coming toward me, and simply endeavored to make it as painless as possible.

 

Natalie’s foot set down atop me, completely covering my tiny body and pinning me against the floor.  Much to my relief she did not press down, fully aware that even a moderate application of her weight would result in me being splattered.  For now she was satisfied to simply have me trapped beneath her foot and revel in her total dominance.

 

After a minute she was satisfied and moved her foot off me, pulling it back so she could stand normally.  Before I could even get up she knelt beside me, her knee striking the tile just to my side.  I looked up her pillar-like thigh to her leaning over me, blue eyes shining despite throwing her shadow over me.  “So, what’d you think?” she boomed excitedly.  “Did you have fun?  I had fun!  It was a little short, though.”

 

I groaned.  “It doesn’t seem like a very safe game,” I answered, finally getting to my feet.  “One misstep and you could have killed me!”

 

“Oh, I would never hurt you!” Natalie replied, setting a hand down beside me.  “You just need more practice.  And a goal, I guess.  I didn’t really have time to think about the rules of Giantess and Bug Boyfriend, you shrank a lot quicker than I expected.”

 

“Wait, what do you mean expected?” I asked, but she brushed it off.

 

“I know what’ll make you feel better,” she declared, forming a claw with her fingers and clamping them around me.  Natalie lifted me with ease, and I focused on the floor rapidly rushing away to keep from getting vertigo.  The next thing I knew the floor was replaced by two great mounds with a gap between them.

 

Her fingers opened, dropping me into her cleavage.  She tapped her hand against the top of her breasts twice, making sure I was situated, then stood.  I was hardly in place when she began walking, making her enormous breasts start bouncing with the rhythm.  The subsequent jiggling was no better, the constant movement of my fleshy prison making it impossible to get settled.

 

With each step I slipped further down between her breasts until I reached the bottom.  I grabbed onto Natalie’s bra for peace of mind, but the non-stop bouncing and jiggling of her chest allowed me no relief.  Shockwaves from every step ran up her body and combined with the powerful movements of her enormous rack, causing me to slide out of her bra entirely and weakly cling to her bra.

 

My untenable position could not last long, and with one more rumbling step my grip slipped.  Rapidly I fell along Natalie’s torso, sliding out of her chemise and down her shorts.  I plummeted onto her leg just as she was taking a step and tumbled along it, bouncing over her knee and rolling up her foot.  Momentum carried me over the sock and launched me like a ramp, and I arced through the air to come down on the carpet in a heap.

 

She continued on her path, oblivious to me on the floor.  Natalie’s long gait proceeded toward me, her other foot setting down a good distance away with a light quake.  “Natalie!” I shouted up, hoping she could hear me.  “Natalie look down!”  The foot I had launched off coiled to take another step.  “I’m down here!”  Her foot launched from the ground, beginning a route straight toward me.

 

Natalie’s foot barreled forward and turned upward, preparing to strike the ground, and I realized this was not part of the game and she had no idea I was down here.  Her heel landed in front of me, shaking the ground, while the rest of her foot extended over me like a tremendous awning.  I began running to the side when its descent began, much more quickly than when we had been playing.  Its shadow grew deeper and I leapt with all the energy I could, hoping to clear the zone where I could be crushed.

 

I escaped just in the nick of time, with Natalie’s foot pressing into the carpet where I had been mere seconds before.  The towering legs of the care-free giantess tensed, and with a couple striding steps she was gone.  In case she came back I scrambled to my feet, then watched her disappear into the bathroom.

 

She was gone for a few minutes, but I had no idea what to do in the meantime.  I was practically in the center of the room, and there was nowhere for me to run.  Our enormous plateau of a bed rose in the distance, hundreds of yards away, firmly out of my range.  Not that I wanted to hide there anyway; it was filthy.  The dollhouse was also too far, and with how small I had gotten I doubted I would even be able to open the door now.

 

Rumbling footsteps tore through the floor, and Natalie appeared in the bathroom doorway again.  She looked around, scanning the floor, finally realizing I had gone missing.  Her cautious steps confirmed it, and I began jumping and shouting, trying to make myself as visible as possible.  I did not move from my spot, however, and waited for her to clear one area before moving onto the next.

 

Thinking better of her plan, Natalie got down on all fours and began crawling along the carpet.  She ran her hands along the fibers each time before pushing herself forward, carefully feeling for me to avoid crushing me by accident.  It was slow, but I had nothing better to do, so I patiently remained still to avoid getting lost forever.

 

Natalie’s finger brushed over me, tumbling me along under it before its sudden withdrawal.  The finger alone seemed massive, and dragged me under it without issue.  With it out of the way I could see Natalie again, who looked ginormous even on her hands and knees.  “There you are!” she exclaimed with wide eyes, her powerful voice almost deafening me.

 

She drew up her legs beneath her and sat on her heels, looking like a tremendous spire while she kept her focus on me.  “You’re a lot smaller than you’re supposed to be,” she said, resting her hands on her thighs.

 

“Wait, what do you mean supposed to be?” I shouted.  “I shouldn’t have gotten smaller at all!”

 

Natalie sighed, a low, creaking sound like a ship being tossed by waves.  “It’s time I leveled with you, isn’t it?” she began.  “The real reason I didn’t want to get rid of the dollhouse is that it’s… special.  I thought it had lost its power when I turned 13, but when you got smaller after I opened that jar for you I knew it still worked.  You were just supposed to be doll-sized, though, maybe an inch at the end of some days.”

 

“So you’re saying the dollhouse has been shrinking me?” I asked, surprised.  “That’s absurd!”

 

“Well, yes and no,” Natalie explained.  “I was a very competitive kid, and wanted to really drive home when I was better than someone.  So every time I beat someone or otherwise was clearly better than them, they would shrink.  It’s a team effort, really.”  She smiled at her joke before realizing I didn’t find it funny.  “I thought it would be cool to have a tiny boyfriend, so I kind of… set it up to shrink you.”

 

I was speechless.  All this time I was thinking it was some sort of weird curse, and it had been Natalie all along.  “But don’t worry!” she suddenly added.  “I don’t want to hurt you, and I would never crush you!  You’re still my tiny boyfriend.  I just want to… play games with you and feel like a giantess.  Does that make sense?”

 

This was a lot to process, and while I wanted to be furious with her she had not done this out of malice.  There was not much I could do anyway with how tiny I was, and if I made her angry she might go back on her promise.  “Natalie, this is very important,” I began, and she leaned forward to hear me better.  “Are you saying that dollhouse is full of people you’ve shrunk?”

 

She smiled.  “No, that’s been empty since we started dating seriously,” she answered.  “Speaking of.”  Her hand came forward, two tremendous digits extended, and surrounded me with her fingertips.  Each one was massive to me, able to make me disappear beneath it without a thought, but Natalie’s light grip merely kept me securely held between them.

 

Natalie held me up to her face so she could see me, her brilliant blue iris several times my size.  Even her pupil looked big enough to engulf me.  “You understand why I don’t want you sleeping in the bed right now, right?” she asked.  “I might roll over and crush you, you might get lost in the sheets or something, stuff like that, so I’m going to leave you in the dollhouse overnight, okay?”

 

She leaned over toward the enormous toy house against the wall, sliding along the floor to close the distance.  With an open finger she pulled the door open, then set me down in front of it.  The doors alone were massive, like the type you would read about in a fantasy novel, and if she had not opened them for me I would be stuck outside.  Her hand retreated, and she drew herself to her feet.

 

“Go on in,” she commanded.  “It’s safe, I promise!”  Looking up at her gave the impression that she was a skyscraper built to look like a woman.  Her toe alone was several times my height, and I could see the individual threads in the stitching of her socks.  Natalie was such a giantess that she could obliterate me with a twitch and not even realize it.

 

“It should regrow you a little bit overnight,” she explained, “but it hasn’t done this for a long time, so it might not work.  Plus you’re like, itsy-bitsy, so… even if it does, it might not be where you should be.  But it’s supposed to keep you around doll-sized.  But don’t worry!”  She was really insistent that I not worry.  “If it doesn’t, just come out and stand in front of the door while I look for you.”

 

She walked away, leaving me with the massive dollhouse.  Carefully I slipped through the small opening she had made, expecting it to be filled with living, doll-sized people, all waiting to take out their frustrations on me.  Instead, much to my relief, it was populated only by still, lifeless dolls arranged on the furniture.

 

I walked around for a bit.  The dolls were also gigantic to me, and the furniture was practically unusable.  Nearest to me was a doll that was sitting in a chair, her long legs extended forward so that she would stay put.  It looked very well-made, with each piece of clothing removable, and I could see why she would want to keep these. 

 

Looking up at the doll from her feet I realized it looked astoundingly like Natalie.  Aside from the blue eyes and long hair it seemed like they had made a mold of her face and used that, creating a striking resemblance.  Even the body looked like hers, down to the skin tone.  It even had her favorite outfit on, a white silk long-sleeve shirt with a black pencil skirt and black flats.  Obviously, it was a custom piece made for her.

 

I reached up and grabbed the heel of one of the doll’s shoes, slipping it off her foot, then walked to where it nearly reached the floor.  After taking a second to gather my strength I pushed hard on it, shoving it off her toes so that it clattered to the ground.  Luckily it landed on its sole, and I went over to it.

 

While it was flat on the ground the shoe came up to my waist.  I ran a finger along it and discovered it was made of cloth and leather, with surprisingly good workmanship.  Carefully I climbed over the side and slid my legs down to the toes, laying atop the insole.  Once I was comfortable I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the fact I was using a doll shoe as a bed.

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave a review if you liked it!