- Text Size +

We stood in uncomfortable silence for a while, trying to wrap our heads around the enormity of the size difference.  With a bit of effort she could probably crush me entirely, or at least suffocate me.  It was a sobering thought, and one that did not sit too easily on my mind.

 

“So… what do you want to do now?” Natalie finally asked, her voice a little lower than it had been before.  “I’m kind of worried I might break you if I just do something.”

 

“No clue,” I answered.  “My last idea didn’t work out so well, so I probably shouldn’t be calling the shots.”  It occurred that Natalie might have trouble hearing me from down here, so I spoke louder than I was accustomed to.

 

Natalie let out a quick giggle, seriously undercutting what I felt was the severity of the situation.  “Your voice sounds funny,” she explained, “like it’s getting smaller with you.”  With that out of the way she went back to her train of thought.  “Okay, so if I don’t know what to do, and you don’t know what to do, why don’t we just have a few drinks and see what we come up with?”

 

My mind immediately jumped to the worst thing that could happen.  I pictured a drunken giantess stumbling around, the floor rumbling with each step, with me desperately avoiding her feet.  When she finally catches me, she leers down and giggles before batting me around like a cat having fun with a mouse.  Of course, she’s going to do it anyway, so I might as well go along with it.  “Sure, sounds good!” I shouted back up at her.  “What’s the worst that could happen?”

 

Natalie turned around and walked back into the kitchen and I struggled to keep up with her.  She was much faster than I expected, with each of her strides covering what seemed like a huge distance.  Even running I fell behind, and when I finally caught up she was pulling some glasses out of the cabinet.

 

“Why don’t you go ahead and get the vodka out?” she asked, setting the glasses down on the counter.  There was a full-sized glass for her and a shot glass for me, an easy visualization of our new size dynamic.  She strode over to the refrigerator to get mixers, and I regarded the liquor cabinet in front of me.

 

The door was taller than me now, as though it would lead to a full room, and significantly heavier, too.  Without a knob to pull I had to wedge my fingers into the opening’s crack and braced a foot against the wall to pry the door open.  After a significant amount of strain it was open just wide enough for me to slip in, then shut behind me with a bang.  At least pushing it away would be easier than pulling.

 

Inside the cabinet was very dark, with just a little light seeping through the cracks around the door.  Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness I spotted the half-empty bottle and quickly made my way to it and got ready to pick it up.  The damn thing was taller than me, and with all the liquid inside seemed to weigh over a hundred pounds.  Realizing the futility of picking it up I went around back and began slowly pushing it toward the entrance.

 

Light flooded the dark chamber, and I looked past the neck of the bottle to see a pair of creamy legs and Natalie’s huge face peering in while she hunched over.  Her hand rushed forward, striking the bottle and tipping it backward, then her long fingers wrapped around its neck.  She pulled it toward her, yanking it out of my hands and causing me to stumble forward in its wake.  After a quick chuckle she beckoned to me and said, “Come on out little guy, I’ve got everything.”

 

I hopped down out of the cabinet and looked up at Natalie, already mixing our drinks.  Apparently I had gotten even smaller while in there.  The rounded bone of her ankle now came about up to my waist, and her legs looked like tremendous spires to me, with her calf not even starting to get thick until it was past my head. 

 

When she looked down and offered me the plain shot glass filled with a thin red liquid.  I took it with both hands, just managing to keep it steady enough to not spill it all over me.  While I set it on the floor she took a seat beside me, then stretched her legs out to scoot away.  She must not have noticed that I got smaller even though her foot was now longer than I was, but could scarcely blame her.  After a certain point, small is just small.

 

“Come here, cutie,” Natalie called, and I dragged my massive drink until I stood beside her knees.  She slapped the tile beside her and said, much more insistently, “No, come here.”  I walked along her leg to the very top of her thigh where the tiny shorts began, and she stopped me with a finger.  “That’s better.”  She smiled, and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

 

She grabbed her glass, an enormous vessel that could work as an above ground pool for me, and began lowering it in my direction.  Gently she clinked it against the rim of the open barrel I had, then raised it back in front of her massive chest.  “Cheers to… unusual experiences,” she declared, and took a long drink.  I set my mouth on the edge of my glass and drank in as much as I could, barely making a dent in the basin she had given me.

 

She tapped her thigh and gave me what would normally be a seductive look.  “Why don’t you hop on up, little guy?” she asked.  “Plenty of room for you in my lap.”  With a shrug I turned and reached up, just able to get my hands on top of her thighs.  I jumped and tried to clamber up the side, kicking my feet against her leg, but the smooth skin shifted with my weight and came toward me.  Before I fell off, though, Natalie’s hand was beneath me, and she boosted me until I was standing atop her leg.

 

Natalie giggled, and for the first time I felt the vibrations of her laugh running under her skin.  She took another drink then looked down at me from atop her cliff-like body.  “You just can’t stay one size, can you?” she asked, her voice lower as though she had been speaking very quickly and someone slowed it down.  “Keep going like this and I might just toss you in my drink too.”

 

She was right, I had gotten even smaller just since climbing up.  Though I was worried, I did my best to remember what Natalie had said earlier: this was unavoidable, so we were going to have fun with it.  “You always did say I was so cute you could just eat me up,” I said.  “I don’t think you have the guts.”

 

“The guts?  No, it’s all about taste,” Natalie replied.  She ran a humongous finger down my side, stroking me before continuing.  “You would clearly be too sweet for me.  If I gobbled you up I’d get diabetes, and that would just be terrible.”

 

I smirked.  “Yeah, and you’d have to catch me,” I retorted.  “I can run around your ankles all day.”

 

Natalie grinned and the earth below me began to shake.  I bumped into her finger then fell away from it, sliding down the inside of her thigh.  After a brief tumble I landed on the tile and fell forward, just breaking my fall with my elbows.  She folded her legs inward, crossing them behind me, and leaned forward.  “Caught you,” she remarked, then took another drink, draining her glass.

 

I got to my feet and looked around, finding Natalie in every direction I looked.  Her legs formed insurmountable walls several times my height around me, and scaling her torso would take hours and specialized equipment.  “Oh no, I’m trapped between my girlfriend’s legs!” I shouted up the cliff to the face looking down at me.  “You’ve given me everything I’ve ever wanted!”

 

Carefully Natalie slid a hand into the makeshift prison she had made for me, thumb and index finger extended.  She clamped them lightly around my chest, just enough to keep a firm hold, and lifted me off the tile.  Her hand slowly carried me up her chest, letting me drink in every detail of her now humongous body, particularly the shock of her breasts now dwarfing me.  Finally, I reached her face, where she was beaming with clear superiority.

 

“Oh, my tiny boyfriend, what am I going to do with you?” she asked, pulling me closer.  “Too delicate to crush, too sweet to swallow.”  Natalie kept drawing me closer to her lips, which were now wider than I was tall.  If she wanted she could easily fit them around me.  “But maybe a little taste wouldn’t hurt.”

 

Natalie’s lips parted, and a long, pink tentacle snaked out from between them.  It wiggled back and forth, and ran along her lips, moistening them with her saliva.  Gradually she extended it toward me, tip waving as it approached.  It ran into me, starting at my feet and slowly ran up the length of my body until it flicked past my head.  As it progressed it got longer and wider, and the fingers gripping me became even more enormous.

 

The tongue retracted back into her mouth, and a delighted noise emanated from her throat.  “Yeah, a little on the sweet side,” Natalie rumbled, moving me away from her lips.  “Just as well.  If you were inside me I couldn’t see how adorable you are.”

 

Cautiously she lowered me away from her face entirely and set me back on the ground.  Her fingers opened, releasing me from her grip, and she laid her hands on her thighs while peering down at me.  “Look out, little guy,” she warned, “I’m about to get up.”

 

The walls around me fell apart, with the ground quaking when Natalie set her feet down on it.  In a flash her gigantic body rose, quickly coming to tower over me like never before when she straightened her legs.  I gaped up at my colossal girlfriend, shorter than her socks now, a veritable mountain in my view.  Probably her big toe was larger than me, but it was on the other side of her tremendous foot.

 

“Now it’s time for an all new game,” she declared without looking down to find me.  “Can my tiny boyfriend avoid getting stepped on for the rest of the night?”  I did not like how she phrased that, and expected this would be the least fun game yet.