- Text Size +

I bristled while Natalie continued rubbing my hair, failing to see how she could find this funny.  Mere seconds after she agreed I was shrinking she was already cracking jokes!  “Are you looking forward to me shrinking or something?” I asked.

 

“Oh yes, I’m so excited!” Natalie answered, her voice dripping with sarcasm.  “I just can’t wait to watch where I’m going so that I don’t step on you, or carry you around between my fingers!  I’m really thrilled to feel like a giantess towering over your bug-sized self!”  Her hand slid to the back of my head and she pulled me close, resting my face against her tummy.  “No, of course not.  But it’s not the end of the world, is it?”

 

I wrapped my arms around her and cupped my hands on her butt and discovered that each buttock was about the perfect fit for my hands.  Maybe there was an upside even to this.  Slowly I craned my neck back to look up at her, and found that even her average-sized chest looked huge to me now.  She had to lean forward a little just to make eye contact.  “Yeah, I guess not,” I admitted.  “You’ll keep me around even if you have to strain to see me, right?”

 

Natalie placed her hands on either side of my head, able to touch her fingers together while her palms bumped against my nose.  “Seems like I wouldn’t need to get rid of you then, would I?” she asked with a grin.  “Nah, we’ll still have fun.  At least, I’ll have fun literally keeping my boyfriend under my thumb.”  She gave my face a light squeeze, nearly making a circle with her hands.  “You better find a way to work from home though, that dollhouse is prime real estate.  Rent’s not gonna be cheap.”

 

“That’s fine, I’ll just be a vagrant,” I retorted.  “I’ll move from shoe to shoe, and you’ll have to drag me out before you put it on.”

 

“Fine, but don’t come crying to me when a giant foot moves in with you,” Natalie teased.  She pushed me away a little so she could get a good look at me.  “You know, I think if either of us is looking forward to you getting smaller it’s you.

 

“Oh yeah?  And why do you say that?”  Her gentle shove had pushed me back far enough that I could no longer cup her buttocks and began tickling the outside of her thighs.

 

“You did it awfully fast,” she said, finally moving her hands off my face.  I began running my fingers back and forth across her thighs, then up and down their insides.  “I think you’re just aching to-“ she paused, failing to stifle a laugh, “aching to do it-“ her face twitched.  She could barely contain herself. “-do it again!” she finally finished, before busting out into laughter.

 

Natalie doubled over and her legs went limp from the tickling.  Unfortunately, I was still looking up at her, and when she toppled over she landed on me.  Her hands landed straight on my shoulders, forcing me to the floor with her, and her hefty weight fell right on top of me.  She had almost my whole body pinned beneath her while our faces were almost perfectly lined up.

 

I winced, and she quickly swept my hair back with a hand large enough to palm my head.  “You know, since we’re here…” she began, then leaned in and kissed me.  At first I reciprocated, but when she began sliding her fingers into my pants I turned my face away.  She grabbed my face by the sides and tried to turn it toward her, but I still had enough strength to resist her.

 

“I don’t think sex is a good idea right now,” I said.  “We’re still not sure what triggers it, and if I get too small while you’re on top of me…”  We both knew how that sentence ended.

 

Natalie loudly exhaled.  “You’re right,” she said, pushing herself off me.  “I don’t know what came over me, we should be more careful for now.”  She stood then leaned forward, offering a hand down to me.  I reached up and took it, then her hand completely engulfed mine while she pulled me to my feet.

 

She was still getting used to her strength relative to mine and yanked me up too hard, causing me to stumble forward into her.  My face ran right into the smooth, bare skin of her thigh.  I stared up at her, shocked that her legs alone were taller than me now, while she looked back down.  Unbelievably, she cracked a smile.

 

“See?  I knew it!” she exclaimed.  “You can barely contain yourself!  Good thing I’ll be able to contain you in a shoe box in no time at this rate, huh?”

 

I brushed her knee with one hand to hopefully convey some gravity.  “Hey, I get that you’re having fun,” I began, “but maybe we should think about getting me some help?”

 

“From who?” she asked, pulling her leg out of my reach and hooking the foot behind her other ankle.  “You’re not sick so a doctor’s not gonna be able to help, and do you really want to keep shrinking in a hospital waiting room, of all places, where some shitty little kid can come and pick you up and play with you like a doll?”

 

“I just… I want to do something, you know?” I said.  “I don’t want to take this lying down.”  I looked up at her towering over me and felt a sense of dread that she would only get bigger from now on until she looked down at me like a colossus.  Part of me wanted to run and hide, while the other wanted to wrap myself around her leg and never let go.

 

She spread her feet and knelt in front of me, doing her best to look me in the eyes without hunching over too much and still had to look down at me.  “Hey, I know you want to fight it,” she said, tenderly placing a hand on my cheek, “but there’s just nothing we can do.  Let’s do what we can to enjoy this together, just the two of us, without some doctors poking at you, okay?  We can make it fun, can’t we?”

 

I reached up and tried to put a hand on her shoulder but fell short, and settled for resting it on her thigh.  “Yeah, I guess.  I didn’t want to go out today anyway, especially not like this.”

 

Natalie gave a sympathetic smile before standing again.  It still amazed me now huge she looked after such a short amount of time.  “Well, then you don’t even have to change your plans!  What did you want to do today, anyway?”

 

“Honestly, I just wanted to play games and hang out with you,” I admitted.  “Kinda lame, I know, but…”

 

Her eyes lit up while she peered down at me.  “If that’s what you want, I don’t think it’s lame,” she said.  “We can snuggle up on the couch and hopefully you won’t slip between the cushions.  Go ahead and get started, I’m going to grab some water.”  She walked back into the kitchen and I went to power some stuff on, then crawled up onto the couch.  It was unusual having to hop onto it as though I were a kid getting into bed, but this would probably be the last time I’d be able to get up here at all without help.

 

Natalie came back a minute later with a glass of water, then took a moment to stand over me.  She flopped down on the cushions, completely missing me, and slid her hands beneath my armpits.  “The best thing about dating a little guy like you,” she started, dragging me back so I could lean against her, “is that we can both share the couch without being uncomfortable.”  I stretched out, my head sliding neatly beneath her breasts and my feet almost reaching her knees.  “And tomorrow you’ll be able to stand on my tummy while I play.”

 

The system finally booted up, and I remembered I forgot to swap discs and the last time we had played it was a fighting game.  “Oh, I get to play too!” Natalie exclaimed, surprised.  She reached over and grabbed a controller off the table, barely disturbing my seated position, and got ready to play.

 

At my reduced size the controller was unwieldly, making it difficult to do much more than move and do basic stuff, and Natalie had no such disadvantage.  She easily schooled me, and when it looked like I might make a comeback she “accidentally” put her arm in my way so I couldn’t see anything.  While those were convenient excuses I knew the real issue: she was way better than me at this.

 

After getting trounced the first game Natalie seemed to grow, and sure enough my head no longer rested underneath her chest.  “Aw, what’s the matter?” she teased.  “Feeling small?  Here, I’ll give myself a huge handicap and see if you do any better.”  She took a bit to set that up then we got back to the game.

 

Despite my smaller size I did fairly well, and matched Natalie for a bit.  At the start of the third round, though, she threw herself against me, pressing me against the back of the couch.  She leaned in with all her weight, pinning me with her butt and blocking my view.  The longer it went on the heavier she got, it felt like she was growing by the second.  Finally she released me, letting me roll back down onto the seats just in time to see her land the killing blow.

 

“Sorry, guess I’m just that much better than you!” she taunted, then looked down.  “Oh.”  During those few seconds I had shrunk rather drastically.  Her shorts were almost as long as I was, with my legs only extending a few inches past them while I slouched against her waist.  Looking up her torso was like standing at the base of an imposing wall while a huge face peered over a ridge at the top.

 

“Come on, let’s see where you’re at now,” she said, swinging her legs over the side.  She stood and loomed over me while I walked to the edge of the seat and looked down, then up at her.  Even with the boost I did not even reach the bottom of her shorts.  “On the floor, tiny, I need to see how much taller I am than you.”  Her voice was very insistent, and I knew it was best not to disagree with her.

 

After waiting a few moments for her to pick me up I realized I would have to get down by myself.  I sat on the edge and let my legs hang off the side, then pushed myself from the seat.  There was a brief fall before I landed in a crouch, then I stood.  Keeping my eyes to the ground I walked forward until I was right up against Natalie’s leg.

 

When I bumped into her calf I allowed myself to look up and my jaw immediately dropped.  Natalie was humongous to me now: I might have been able to reach her knees if I reached up and stood on my toes, but it was doubtful.  I had never been that interested in climbing before, but I definitely needed some gear just to scale her legs.

 

Natalie peered down and had to search around before spotting me, roughly half the size of her shin.  She seemed almost unconcerned by my new size and stated matter-of-factly, “Hm.  Maybe fighting games were a bad idea.”  Gazing up at her towering body, I could not have agreed more.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, don't forget to leave a review if you liked it!