- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey bugs, just wanted to let you know here that I'm now doing commissions! Very limited for right now until I get into the swing of things, but the going rate is an easy 5 dollars. I accept payment over Paypal right now. Just email!

“Aww, look at that pathetic little face again, so cute! I can just tell how terrified you are. What’s wrong? This girl a little too big for you~?” taunted Lucy, the girl whose toe was in fact larger than her captive Cameron’s house. ‘Too big’ was the understatement of a lifetime.

Cameron was still scared stiff staring at the enormous Lucy, too nervous to respond or to even move. Even in his perilous situation, he still couldn’t help but feel amazed that here was one of his favorite authors, taking such interest in him of all people. But why him? What did he ever do to deserve this?? Should he ask her or would that not be appropriate for the situation?

While his mind was racing with these thoughts, he didn’t even notice Lucy lean down in her chair and extend her fingers down. He only noticed when he heard crashing on both sides of him, sounding like enormous stones falling only feet away from him. In terror he tried crawling forward to get away from them as the fingers slowly came together, not even bothering to take the time to stand up.

“W-WAIT! LUCY! WHAT ARE YOU-... AHH!!!” is all poor tiny Cameron could say before Lucy’s fingers closed, luckily just getting both of his legs between them, causing his upper body to dangle as she slowly lifted him off the floor.

The view was like being in a helicopter above a city, or rather, outside of the helicopter. The drop below Cameron soon seemed like miles as he just went past Lucy’s knees as she sat up on her throne. Soon he found the drop was less, and over her soft looking thighs, then another moment later he felt even safer (relatively) being just over her soft looking breasts, though her cleavage and the idea of getting stuck or shoved inside filled him with dread. He’d known this girl wasn’t afraid of doing such things. Instead, he found himself face-to-face, or at least face-to-eye with Lucy’s massive blue eye. The pupil itself being just double his height in the dimly lit room. When she spoke, her voice boomed all around him.

“Heh, y’know I never get over just how tiny you little Nanos are~. So small, I can’t imagine why all of you haven’t been crushed by now under our feet. It’d be really easy too, I could even do it; just take a nice walk through your pathetic little Nano neighborhoods and crush every house block by block, and anyone who decided to run would be my little snack.”


Cameron couldn’t believe it, he felt like a character in one of Lucy’s stories, pathetic and helpless, and worst of all dangling in front of her mouth while she’s talking about vore… He kicked his legs as best he could trying to get them free, not even caring where he would land.

“Aww, trying to get away? Good luck with that! There’s nowhere for you to go, bug boy! There’s no holes in the walls and the space under the door is blocked, so there’s no escape for a bug like you.”

“W-what are you gonna do with me?” Cameron asked, fearing the worst.

“Oh I dunno, toy with you a little, I doubt you’ll even last for a few more minutes, I usually bring in a dozen or so Nanos in here and spend a half hour crushing them. The clean-up sucks but those little red stains are worth it!” Lucy then raised Cameron a little higher until he was right above her head, “Besides, wanna know why I took off your shirt and shoes?”

Now instead of struggling, Cameron held Lucy’s finger best he could, he KNEW what was coming next, he did not want the answer to this question. All he wanted was to go home, get in bed, and read stories about this sort of thing happening to OTHER people. This wasn’t supposed to be happening!

“Because I hate tasting clothes~”

And with that Lucy opened her fingers and Cameron fell, not being able to get his arms around her finger to get a good grip. He fell in what felt like slow-motion as Lucy quickly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, a blush forming on her face seeing him flail in the air, lust evident in her eyes.

When Cameron landed with a thud on her tongue Lucy didn’t even take a moment's hesitation, she closed her mouth like a steel trap having captured its prey. Once she had him inside on the center of her tongue she went to work, licking his entire body, tossing him around like a helpless cookie crumb, subject to her tongue’s every motion.

“Mmm… Oh god you little bugs are so tasty! I can barely even feel you but you taste so good! With clothes on you guys just taste like lint in my mouth, but now you’re just a salty, sweaty little treat! Hehe, can you even hear me in there?”

Cameron couldn’t understand a word she was saying, all he heard was her deafening voice ringing in his head as her tongue flopped around, smashing him into her pallet with each word. He thought each smack would either knock him out her crush him completely. Once she stopped she went back to simply toying with her pathetic little fan. She shoved him against her teeth, massive pearly white walls crashed against him as Lucy licked him furiously. Eventually he found himself sliding directly under her massive tongue. The giant red form dominated his very existence, sweeping him back and forth under it, pushing him down and submerging him in a rising pool of saliva. When it raised it took Cameron with it, just enough for him to get a quick breath of air, or at least the smell of Lucy’s mouth.

This went on for another ten minutes, the tiny crumb of a boy getting thrown around the cruel giantess’s mouth until he landed near the back of her throat.

“N-NO! PLEASE DON’T!” Cameron screamed for mercy as he slid back towards the dark pit leading towards Lucy’s gullet.

To his surprise, spit began to pool around him once more, and began sliding, but not towards Lucy’s throat, but to her teeth. It felt like the world’s most terrifying water slide as he slid down. More saliva pooled around him until he couldn’t breath anymore, he could barely even see teeth part to reveal puckered lips. Cameron pushed against them until a small hole formed big enough for his body, he passed along with a large amount of spit.

The light became blinding again as Cameron came outside of Lucy’s mouth, all he could see was the floor below him coming closer until he landed, along with a few swimming pools worth of saliva. He frantically swam up to the surface, nearly passing out from lack of oxygen. When he breached all he could see was Lucy’s smiling face staring back at him, drool still hanging from her lips.

Spit out by a giantess…

“Whay? Did you really think I’d even bother swallowing something so pathetic? Besides, I’ve already had my snack for the day, remember?”

A shadow fell over Cameron as Lucy’s gigantic sole raised above him, the bottom slightly red and looking incredibly soft. He could just barely make out some pieces of dust and dirt near the toes that were probably just as big as he was. This was not going to end well…

“I’ve got an even better ending in mind for you~”

Cameron screamed as the sole slowly came down, giving him enough time to thrash around trying to escape before getting caught underneath the ball of Lucy’s foot. Cameron found himself hard pressed between Lucy’s slightly sweaty sole and the hard spit covered floor. He squirmed as hard as he could praying that he’d slip out of there, or at least make it between her toes.

“Hehe, that’s right, bug, squirm for me, SQUIRM!” Lucy shouted in heat, her face blushing as she had her puny little fanboy pinned under her sole. Now was the time, she thought, she needs to do it, now!

“Faster! Faster! And…. Crush~!” she said getting one last feel of Cameron’s pathetic wriggling.

Camoran tried his best, but as you can imagine, it wasn’t enough to survive even thirty minutes with Lucy, not even close to enough. He couldn’t hear her through the crushing weight of her sole or his constant struggle, but suddenly her foot came down hard as she put just the tiniest bit of weight on it, and Cameron found himself popping like a pathetic little bug against Lucy’s beautiful soft sole. He didn’t even have enough time to scream before getting crushed into a pathetic red stain. Lucy lifted her leg up, setting her foot onto her other knee to inspect the stain.

“Ha! Pathetic,” she said, “I love it when the little fans pop like that~”

Lucy smiled as she took out her cellphone, opening the site where she posted her stories and went to her subscriber list.

“Now… who’s next~.”