- Text Size +

This chapter was written by me, NotOnTime

 

Zoey walked through the school halls absolutely beaming. She knew school today was going to be great, now that she had you as her little butt buddy she was in an amazing mood. She greeted her friends with extra enthusiasm, they chatted about typical girl stuff by their lockers until the warning bell rang. At that point they headed to class, walking together at a leisurely pace.

Zoey could feel her tight spats tugging into her ass crack, as well as your tiny body confined within them. Each step rubbed you against her stuffy hole, wiping your face side to side as her enormous ass cheeks swayed back and forth. As hard as you tried to push back, your resistance produced as much results as fixing a dam with a band aid. Zoey's sweaty buns steamrolled you effortlessly, keeping you right where she wanted inside her day-old spats. She felt your struggles and chuckled to herself, they were tickling her bum a little.

"Huh? What's so funny?" one of her friends asked.

"It's nothing! Nothing, just was thinking of a funny thing I saw on TV." Zoey lied.

When they got to class the girls split up and each went to their own individual seats. Zoey's ass bent as she took to her chair, her giant butt cheeks spreading apart slightly as she did so. You felt a moment of weightlessness as her ass dropped, followed by the crushing impact of it sitting down on you. Zoey wiggled into her seat to get comfortable, rubbing her round butt into the chair. The sticky warm skin of her cheeks squashed your tiny body, easily trampling you under her weight. From the outside it appeared like Zoey's spats-covered butt was sitting down, just like any other day. Some of the boys that sat behind her would try to catch a glimpse of her cute round butt, the tightness of her spats left little to the imagination, and the way the hard chair squished into her plump doughy cheeks filled their young minds with feelings they didn't quite understand yet. Unbeknownst to them, a shrunken person was trapped inside that comfy looking playhouse, and for you it was more like a rank muggy hell.

The teacher came in and started the class. They were doing geography today, which was something Zoey found especially boring. After about ten minutes she was already leaning her head on her hands, keeping her uninterested skull propped above her desk with her elbows. The seconds crawled by, seeming like they would make this class last forever. However bad it felt for her, for you it was twenty times worse. The pungent stink of her farts from the bus still hadn't fully faded away yet. Her odor stuck to the inside of your nose, still making it sting from its former intensity. It was like her old shit was lodged up your nostrils, the eggy and dairy-like scent of her processed meal coming back to haunt you. You took short gasps, trying to filter the smell through your lips and teeth, but it was no use. The girl's scent was sticking to the inner liner of her spats, and simply wasn't going anywhere.

As class went on Zoey started to perspire. Huge droplets of ass sweat ran down her grimy butt crack, dribbling on top of your head. Your own sweat was mixed in with hers too, combining into a runny liquid that smelled like rank ass. The girls warm spats were growing stuffier by the minute, and your skin felt like it was sticking to hers. The giant anus was practically pasted to your body, with your chest being smothered by the puckers hot oily wrinkles. Being the entrance to her insides meant it was extra hot, and at this point you were so fused to it you could almost feel the thump of her heartbeat. With both arms you pushed away, wrenching yourself off the sticky mess of pink and brown folds.

It took a few seconds to jimmy yourself loose. The buildup and sweat, oils, and anal liquids had you caked to her assholes surface, and the rubbery folds of skin provided a great deal of... suction. With a disgusting slurp you pried your chest off the sloppy beast, leaving a couple strands of sticky webbing dangling from your chest to the sultry hole. Feeling fresh air on its skin for the first time in several minutes the orifice twitched, kneading its wrinkles together and drooling out a fresh batter of slime. You recoiled backwards into the hammock of Zoey's spats, digging your elbows into the stretchy material while keeping your palms braced flat against the walls of her butt cheeks. This provided adequate support, but you wanted to get even further away from the blast zone of her asshole. Shimmying from side to side, you started to climb up the wedge of her crack, pushing your hair through the sweaty buildup of filth. You had hoped to rise up enough to find a place to take it easy for the next hour, but you made one fatal mistake, you accidentally used one of Zoey's anal wrinkles as a foothold.

The monster hole twitched, causing you to lose your balance and slip back down to where you started. You plopped to the bottom of her spats, bouncing off her plump cheeks and landing right next to her anus again. Your back hurt, but there was also a twinge of pain in your legs. Something was crushing them in a tight grip. As you turned your feet and tried to stand back up you noticed both of them were locked in place. To your horror you felt it, the warm flesh of Zoey's anus wrapped around your ankles. During the fall your feet must have jabbed into her asshole and passed through. In a panic you kicked, trying to yank your legs back out, but that only made things worse. Zoey's anus clenched from the stimulation, chomping on your poor legs and sucking them in deeper. The hot wet flesh that you wished to never feel again ran up your calves, until her anus squeezed back down below your knees. This wasn't good.

Without your input the girl's anal maw started to chew and swallow your legs even further, slurping you up to your thighs. Desperately you wiggled your hips in erratic movements in the hope of loosening yourself, but it only made the beast squeeze down harder. Hot juices from her bowels oozed out the gaps of her anal lips, making the wrinkles of her pucker slick with intestinal lubrication. Another hard clench came down and chomped up your pelvis, burying your manhood under her meaty folds. Frightened you fought back, clawing at the walls of her ass cheeks and screaming for her to stop.

The dark musky crevice inside her spats offered no respite, and her enormous ass stayed seated in the chair. This wasn't Zoey's muscles acting on their own like before, or some sort of awful accident. This was boredom. Zoey was bored in class and grinning to herself, playfully clenching her tight little asshole around you because it was fun. She knew she was sucking you inside her bowels and she was enjoying doing it. To her, it was way more fun than listening to the teacher drone on and on. She could tell how scared you were, how panicked and hard you were fighting to escape her giant ass, but that just made clenching her hole all the more appealing. She wanted to pull you in all the way, fill her ass with your tiny squirms. Somehow it felt right, even though you were going in a hole where things usually came out of, Zoey's muscles wanted to suck you deeper.

You couldn't believe this was happening. This girl was intentionally pulling you inside her asshole, all the way into her smelly bowels. Her pulsating maw undulated around your waist, slathering its wet wrinkles along your skin. With another heave it sucked your stomach inside, and your hips were squeezed hard by the tight inner ring. This couldn't be happening. You tried to push back with your arms, wedging them between the slick folds of flesh, only to have her asshole clench one more time and swallow them up too. Shocked, you wormed your upper torso around, wiggling in an effort to free your arms from the pumping grip of her ass. You were in a battle of survival against Zoey's giant butt, and it was one you were slowly losing.

The girl happily winked her hole inside he spats, feeling it crawl up your miniature body. Her inner body heat was roasting hot, the raw warmth of her bowels was sticky and blazing on your lower half. Every kick you made in defiance just made her poop chute squeeze harder, the outer lips of her anus puckered and smacked as if ready to finish a meal. Your head wriggled between her round sweaty cheeks, her ass had sucked you up all the way to your shoulders, and it was finally time for it to consume your head. The anal wrinkles quivered in anticipation and slowly wrapped themselves around the back of your ears. You could feel her massive asshole pulsating, lightly chewing the back of your head as if it was teasing you. That was when Zoey clenched down HARD.

The powerful muscles constricted around your neck like a noose, her puffy anal wrinkles compacting into a solid, filth-encrusted, vice. You choked out what little air you had left in pain, her sudden contraction felt like a body builder choking you with both hands. A pathetic squeak came from your open mouth with a dabble of wet spit. You couldn't speak, couldn't beg for mercy, let alone breathe. Zoey's humongous anus was squeezing the life out of you for some reason, and she wasn't letting up. The oily bands of skin trembled erratically, grinding together as the blood rushed through your head. Starry spots started to appear in your vision, you were just about to lose consciousness before you were released.

Your neck wasn't the only thing that was released at that time however. A rancid gushing fart hissed out of Zoey's foul hole, submerging your exposed head into a fiery hellstorm. For the rest of the class, her fart was silent, but to you the fluttering nightmare coming out her asshole was like a blazing inferno. Awful fermented gases that had been stewing inside her body all morning streamed around your head, treating you to a noxious smell that matched an open sewer. The potency had increased from what you experienced on the bus, it was as if her gas was pure shit transformed into air. You couldn't cough without breathing it in first, and the burning stench exploded into your chest. You gagged violently as the drawn-out fart oozed from her hole, the anal orifice kept itself open just wide enough to let the fart ease out, little by little.

Zoey felt the silent bomb leak into her spats, the warmth spreading through her backside. The sensation of letting her gas out around your skull was sublime, and your spasms tickled her hole unlike anything she had felt before. The girl smiled, giving her booty an extra push to let the tail end of her fart out. Your horrid stream transformed into a wicked typhoon of stink, increasing the flow of concentrated gas until her asshole was beating down on your head. The force of her gas was intense, and you small little body was acting as a poor plug to keep it all inside. Much like before, it was similar to keeping a bursting dam shut with one small band-aid. Zoey's wet sticky wrinkles carelessly slapped you around, covering your head in her gross intestinal fluids. Flecks of anal juices and crap splattered your visage, while the churning muscles of her bowels kept your body in place. You coughed and wheezed, choking on the onslaught of her fart, wishing this torture would end soon. Suddenly things started to go dark.

You hadn't noticed it, but while you had been suffocating on her gas her asshole had been slowly yawning around your head. The great puffy anal wrinkles now seemed multiple head-lengths away, and were gradually closing. The remaining spurts of her fart had passed through, crying out with a final petty whine, and now her asshole was sealing itself back up. You couldn't let this happen, you were still inside! You couldn't allow yourself to be trapped inside this girls ass again! Her slime-riddled tunnel flexed, drawing you in deeper. The light was fading, all you could see was a tiny white star shape in the distance becoming smaller. Her hole shut all the way, trapping you inside total darkness.

A few seconds later the girl clenched, checking to see if she could feel you. Mucusy fluids got in your mouth, as she did a few more clenches to confirm that you were in there. You still couldn't stop yourself from coughing. The smell inside her ass was so humid and disgusting that you couldn't hold back. Zoey still had another 20 minutes of her class left, but what would happen after that? Would she go to the bathroom right away or did she actually intended to keep you locked in her butt for a longer amount of time? The heat on its own was exhausting enough, but the smell was a whole other level. You were starting to become unsure if you could survive in these conditions...

Chapter End Notes:

That's all of this story for now!