- Text Size +
Story Notes:

picture of her

 

https://imgur.com/a/C0Y16nT

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the bad writing i did this in a rush

It had been four years since "It" had happened .Four years and the world had been living under the the thumb of one woman . Her name is was Sanjida Srishtee and she was now a goddess.Four years ago she had gained nearly unlimited powers after a bolt of light had struck her from outerspace.The world had to put up with her twisted games . She lived in her mansion in Bangladesh but she exercised her powers almost daily.Sometimes people from different parts of the world would dissappear .hundreds and sometimes even thousands only to appear in her bowl of cereal , or sometimes in her flats or on her flipflops ,sometimes they would appear on her lipstick and she would lick them off or sometimes even smack her lips to wipe them out. Sometimes even cities would be shrunk in her room at times she would shrink one city to the size of a carpet but most of the time she would shrink dozens to the size of floppy disks or coins or shirt buttons and sometimes even speck sized.there has been an incident when thirty european cities had been shrunken to speck size in her hair while she went out with her friendsofcourse in that incident the cities had been covered by a protective forcefield. sometimes she would shrink a people and torture them .Licking them ,kissing them , forcing them to drink her saliva, making them clean her shoes with their tongues.Every day people would face torture at her hands .Sometimes a few would have to go through her sick games but sometimes millions or even billions. she wuld even shrink cities into her jewelerry at times.
She even shrunk countries or even continents at times . The country she had tortured most was pakistan. Sanjida was a patriotic Bangladeshi and she hated pakistanis because of the bad blood between the two countries in 1971. Infact her room had a small plastic tupperware container with ten  of the largest Pakistani cities shrunk in them and she had declared that she would never unshrink them to add insult to injury the lid of the box  had a green background with a red circle , the Bangladeshi flag design .She would however never shrink Bangladeshi cities or people and even made Bengali the world's official language.Sanjida would sometimes even grow bigger than the planet and kiss it or lick it or eat it . Ofcourse she would revive it afterwards ,infact 70% of  cities and people she killed would be revived.Another obby of her's was to grow to hundreds of miles in height and go on long walks around the world leaving her foot prints everywhere.she forced governments to build statues and temples in her honor.Even with all this torture no one could do or say anything .Who would to a woman with unlimited powers?The last country which voiced protests was Denmark and there was a massive footprint in the middle of the country now.sanjida hadnt even revived the millions who died because of her pressing her soles into the centre of the danish peninsula.The world would have to get used to it . They need to accept their new owner , Sanjida of Bangladesh.
Chapter End Notes:

Please excuse my bad english