- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's hope Sam and Debbie can make the most of their evening, nothing worse than getting called in late for work.

For Sam, travelling to the office was an experience in itself. The walls of Samantha’s body insulated him from a lot of the sounds outside. He could not hear the electric whine of the car as it accelerated, but he could feel the g-forces. The noises of Samantha’s digestive system busily working and her stomach tightening around him intermittently, mixed with lurches of motion as the car accelerated and slowed or turned a corner. Every so often he felt firm pressure on his back, moving up and down, as Samantha caressed the bulge he was making under her dress as she drove.

The sense of motion stopped after a few minutes and he heard Samantha’s muffled voice.

“Ok James, we’re here. Give me a squirm if you can hear me.”

Her stomach was so tight around his body he could hardly move, but did his best to slide his arms around a little and push his legs around.

“Aaahhhmmmm….” She sucked in a breath and concentrated. “Ok, that’s enough!” she looked down at her belly and continued “I need you to keep still for a bit, do your best to seem like a large meal. There may be some people around and I do need to concentrate on my work for a bit.”

She waited a moment, her bulging belly remaining still. She took that as a meaning he understood. “Don’t worry…” She gave her belly a firm slap "… we’ll have some fun before you end up in my gut.”

Sam once again felt movement, the sensation of Samantha’s body moving around him as she left the car are started walking. ‘I wonder if I can even fit in her gut this time.’ He mused, remembering that it was fairly tight the last time. ‘I wonder how long it will take for her to digest me this time.’ He chuckled at his own train of thought. ‘What the hell has this woman got me into...’ A loud gurgle and bubbling noise sounded near him. ‘… well, apart from into her stomach’.

Debbie approached her office building, quickly remembering to drop her hand from her belly as she spotted the security guard out front.

“Hey Max.” she called as she walked up to the door.

“G’evening De-” Max started to reply, but Debbie interrupted with a loud cough.

“Sorry, dry throat.” She said quickly.

“Uh huh. Got you working late today?” he asked as he swiped his entry card to unlock the door for her.

“Yeah, got some corrections to make apparently.” The door opened and she headed in. “Thanks” she called over her shoulder while walking briskly towards the lifts, hearing the door click shut behind her. She jabbed at the ‘Up’ button, feeling a thrill of excitement after her first interaction with someone while concealing her ‘little secret’ within.

The lift chimed and the doors slid open, revealing the current occupant before her, a tall leggy redhead wearing incredibly unsuitable work attire, carrying a stack of documents. This time Debbie took control of the conversation before she had to make a less-than-subtle cough.

“Hey Alice, I see they’ve dragged you in as well.” She looked the woman up and down as she stepped into the lift next to her. “Wow, where were you when you got the message?”

Alice sighed before replying. “I was at ‘GSPOT’ about to pick up the finest girl in the club… now I’m picking up papers. I should know better than to make plans on a project completion weekend.”

Alice looked Debbie over as the lift started to ascend. “Looks like you were out somewhere nice too…” though her gaze lingered as it passed over her stomach.

Debbie made a show of patting the bulge of ‘food’ inside her. “Hah! Yeah… I’d just finished a massive meal too.” Her gut groaned loud enough that Alice raised an eyebrow at her. “Heh, possibly a little too massive?”

The other woman laughed and poked her stomach hard, showing a little surprise at how firm it was. “I’d say so yes!”

Debbie found herself feeling a little too hot, especially in her crotch. ‘God I wish she’d do that again…’ she found herself thinking. The act of someone else touching her that way while she had someone in her stomach, the briefest moment of contact, had instantly flustered her.

The lift chimed again and the doors opened, the two of them leaving at once and heading towards the same office.

“I’ll start working through these documents, checking the totals. Let me know if you find anything your end.” Alice said as she sat at a desk behind Debbie.

“Sure, with luck we’ll be out of here before midnight.” Debbie then pulled out a chair and sat at her own desk, her terminal screen flicking to life. As she started loading her spreadsheets, she felt movement in her stomach and her gut gurgled at length. She resisted the urge to stroke her stomach, knowing that doing so would just lead to more inappropriate action and not getting any work done. She did her best to push her arousal aside and started tapping away at her keyboard.

Inside, Sam was doing his best not to wriggle, as she had asked, though it was terribly tempting to tease her in front of others. The stomach walls confining him felt hotter than when he’d firster entered, but still just as tight. Now and then, her felt muscular pressure move over him. ‘Looks like Samantha is trying to digest me already…’ he guessed, but since it was already so tight it didn’t have the same moving pushing sensation as it had before. His skin wasn’t tingling yet, so perhaps his size was slowing the process down. Either way, he wasn’t going anywhere for a while. He did mentally note though that next time, he’d be far more comfortable if he’d been eaten feet first, he wasn’t liking being immobile while halfway upside down for so long.

‘I’m inside a beautiful woman’s stomach waiting for her to pleasure herself while I digest… and now I’m just having to idle the time away…’ he mentally sighed at his situation. He felt very different this time around, the situation wasn’t so lusty or arousing, at least not yet. At the moment, he genuinely felt like Samantha had eaten him like any other meal she might eat. She was busy working, not really thinking about him as her stomach did its job and worked on its meal.

He shifted his arms, moving them from their squashed position between his knees and instead to a squashed position either side of his legs. His movements provoked a noisy squirk from his surroundings followed by a sharp poke from outside.

‘Ok ok… I’ll be a good meal and stay still…’

He listened to the inner workings of Samantha’s body, finding them oddly relaxing. Time passed without him really noticing, with the periodic squeezing of her stomach and not really thinking of anything as making his mind partially switch off.

****

An hour later, Debbie let out a sudden expletive, causing Alice to jump in the otherwise silent office. She turned her office chair around and glared at Debbie.

“What the crap was that for?” Alice asked, annoyance clear on her face.

Debbie replied without turning around. “Those lazy fuckers…” followed by some very heavy sounding typing. “There’s nothing wrong with the damn data or anything, the reporting team took a shortcut when building the template and it’s rounding some of the values incorrectly.” There was some more staccato typing ending in a mighty thump as she hit the save key. “Aaaaand… done”.

“You’re kidding…” Alice looked back at the stack of papers she’d been checking through and comparing figures to the data that was input by the team.

Debbie shrugged then stretched bodily in her chair, quickly stopping and sitting forward when she realised how much it accentuated the shape of her ‘meal’ through her dress. “I’ll give them an earful come Monday.” She glanced at clock on Alice’s desk. “But at least we’re done before midnight.”

“True, still ruined our evening though.” Alice replied, pushing her chair back and standing up, pausing a moment to pull her skirt down a little as it had ridden up while she was sitting.

Debbie found herself staring at her strong tanned thighs as she did so. ‘Wow, I’d like to have those wrapped around my face…’ A thought that perhaps she wouldn’t have had so easily if not for the arousal from her ‘meal’.

The attention Debbie was giving hadn’t gone unnoticed. “Ooooh?” Alice grinned. “You like what you see?” she opened her legs slightly, a finger tugging gently at the hem of her skirt.

“Oh! Sorry, I didn’t mean to… I just…” her mind raced with excuses, trying to find a way out of the awkward situation she’d been caught in. Her mind, in its horny state, provided the perfect, if unexpected, solution. “Yes.” She said, almost making it a question.

“Maybe this evening won’t be so ruined after all.” Alice almost purred as she stepped closer. “Though I’d never taken you as one for the girls.”

Debbie smiled up at the tall redhead. “I’ve experimented in the past.” She stood up, glancing at the office security cameras, placing her arms around Alice and pulling her close. “How about we take this somewhere private?” she whispered.

Alice pushed her gently back against her desk, moving forward so Debbie’s legs had to go either side of her. “That sounds like a plan, my place isn’t far … but first…” she leant in, making sure her leg pressed against Debbie’s crotch, and kissed her, her tongue pushing into her mouth. Debbie returned the gesture, the two of them wrestling each other’s tongues as Alice rubbed her crotch with her thigh. A moment later she broke the embrace and stepped back.

She had a satisfied look on her face, then glanced down at her leg, a small wet patch on her skin. “Just wanted to make sure you were serious.”

Debbie felt a little annoyed at being tested, though quickly realised the sense in it. She’d never given the slightest hint of being interested in Alice before, and now was inviting her back for what was obviously a night of sex. She glanced again at the cameras, knowing the night shift would certainly have enjoyed the little show.

She grabbed her coat and slung it over her shoulder, feeling too hot to wear it. “I’ll drive if you want?”

“I took a taxi, so probably for the best!” Alice replied, slinging a small red clutch bag over her shoulder and following Debbie to the lifts.

********

Debbie stood in Alice’s bathroom, staring at her naked body in the mirror, water dripping from her hair, having just showered. She stroked her hand over her belly, feeling around the edge of the bulge that Sam was making within her. She pressed gently against him, feeling him move under her touch, firing off the odd but pleasant butterfly sensation from within her stomach.

‘Damn, there is no way she isn’t going to notice…’ she thought. The enhanced protection she’d added to his settings would wear off soon, he’d finally digest and move into her gut, but not soon enough. She sighed to herself. ‘Too late now I guess, I hope she’s open minded’.
She quickly towelled the reaming drops of water off and stepped out of the bathroom, directly into Alice’s bedroom. The leggy red-head was sitting cross legged on the bed flicking through messages on her phone. She looked up and smiled at Debbie as she entered.

“Sooo…” Debbie began. “… I need to explain something first.”

Alice raised an eyebrow and waited for her to continue.

“Well… I was at KINKS when I got the call to come in.”

“Ok…. I know the place, heard some pretty wild stuff about what you can do there. Keep meaning to visit myself. Anyway, go on.” Alice prompted.

“And so I wasn’t eating at a restaurant, and this…” she poked her belly firmly “…isn’t technically food.”

Alice focussed on the rather too firm looking bulge. “Um, so what technically is it?”

“Ok so, don’t freak out or anything but… it’s the guy I was with at the time.”

Alice looked puzzled and little grossed out. “What like, you ate a piece of him?!”

“Ew no!” Debbie moved to the end of the bed. She gestured for Alice to give her hand, which she placed on her belly and continued. “No. I ate all of him.” At which point Alice felt Sam move under Debbie’s skin.

Alice pulled her hand back in surprise, staring as Debbie’s stomach bulge moved. She eventually pulled her eyes up to meet Debbie’s. “That’s… how… I mean… what the hell!” she blurted. “I mean, he’s been there all evening? While we were working?”

Debbie nodded, deciding she was taking it a lot better than she expected.

“And … like… what? You vomit him up before… you know…”

“Ah no. Firstly, this is for our mutual enjoyment. He’s there because he wants to be, and through the magic of technology provided by KINKS, there’s very little risk.”

She caressed the now moving bulge, enjoying not having to hold back or hide it.

“It was hard enough getting him down in the first place, I wouldn’t want to try and bring him up at the size he is. I’ll begin to digest him soon and he’ll eventually enter my gut.” She could see Alice’s eyes grow wide and continued before she could ask the obvious question. “And by morning he’ll likely be ready to come out, the same as he went in.”

Alice was silent for a moment, then put her hand on Debbie again, pressing more firmly, feeling the shape of Sam’s body within. “Wow… I can feel him inside you… I knew KINKS had some crazy stuff, but this is…” she felt lost for words, still probing around Sam, pressing firmly enough to make his position shift inside Debbie’s stomach. “So… he’ll be enjoying himself inside you, until…?”

Debbie was glad Alice was more interested in asking questions than being shocked. “My stomach will treat him like any other food. Once it’s worked on him a bit, it’ll push him into my intestines and he’ll work his way through my body.”

Her stomach gurgled loudly under Alice’s continued poking and massaging. Debbie rather liked the sensation of someone other than herself shifting her meal around inside her.

“The KINKS tech will allow me to digest a fair amount of him, but it will retain anything important, stuff that makes him ‘him’. Towards the end it will use some resources from my own body to rebuild him. Anything else left over, other food perhaps, gets broken down into something similar to gut mucus, to keep things ‘clean’.”

Alice felt what was clearly an arm move under her probing fingers. She made a small gasping sound that sounded more aroused than shocked.

“I’ve been into some kinky stuff myself, but this… is super weird.” She probed a little more, feeling the curve of Sam’s back and the sharp corner of his shoulder. “I mean, I can feel him in there, a real live person! In your stomach! Somewhere a real live person really shouldn’t be…” she bit her lip. “Damn, I think I’m sort of into this.”

Debbie moved herself around in front of Alice, pushing herself forward over the bed until she made the other woman fall backwards onto her back, her legs opening to go either side of her own as she moved up her body, until she came face to face. Her own breasts hung down, resting against Alice’s smaller but firmer bust.

“Well then…” was all she said before pressing down into a passionate kiss, squashing breast to breast with each other. Debbie move one of her legs over the other side of Alice’s, allowing her to nestle the remaining leg up against the woman’s vagina, while also allowing her own to grind against Alice’s thigh.

Inside Debbie, Sam was enjoying the ride. He had heard most of what was said, though mainly through piecing together Debbie’s side of the conversation, her body doing a good job of blocking the quieter moments out entirely. He could feel the gentle motion of their mutual grinding on each other, as well as the pressure of Alice’s body pressing against Debbie’s, and thus against him.

He’d suddenly had a thought that rather excited him ‘This is basically a threesome!’ though he realised it was a rather immature thought, he didn’t care. He was erect and aroused, but rather frustratingly he was crammed into Debbie’s stomach so tightly he couldn’t actually touch himself. ‘Well this is just great…’ he thought to himself sardonically. He was certainly enjoying the experience, but he could definitely enjoy it more.

The pressure against him eased off and he felt Debbie move upright. Her stomach squeezed him tightly a moment then relaxed. It was certainly hotter and lot wetter than it was before, a pool of liquid forming under him that splashed around as she moved. Her stomach pushed at him again, moving from one end to the other over his body. Sam decided her stomach had finally decided its meal had outstayed its welcome. He could feel the entrance to her gut loosen and open behind him. However, it wasn’t having much luck, his size and positon preventing the pushing motion from really taking hold, which was a shame as then he’d actually be able to fully enjoy the experience.

‘Looks like I’ll be digesting in her stomach then… unless…’ he pondered an idea a moment. He squeezed his arms up the side of his legs, Debbie’s stomach walls resisting the whole way, and pushed them up and over until his hands were at his face and his elbows between his knees. There was a little space around his neck and shoulders, her stomach walls being held back by the bulk of his back and shoulders. He pushed his arms up over his head, the looser softer stomach walls offering little resistance as he pushed them back.

He could hear Debbie’s heart beating faster, her breathing coming quickly, accompanied by audible moans of pleasure, all accompanied by a gentle massaging pressure as Debbie enjoyed feeling him inside herself from the outside. He guessed the other woman was pleasuring her, and he knew that what he had planned would likely send her over the edge.

Another squeezing sensation began at his feet. He push his head back firmly, pressing his arms out into a point, his hands clasped together. As the ring of muscle leading to her intestine loosened further, he used all his strength to push the stomach walls confining his legs. His knees slipped suddenly on the slick tight surface around him, pushing out straight, forcing his arms and head out into the smooth soft gut ahead of him. The wave of muscle pressure continued, moving him a little more into her gut, which was having to stretch very tightly to accommodate him. He was rewarded with much louder moaning and the feeling of Debbie’s fingers pressing in hard around him. Though still in a tight space, his hands were now in a more ‘useful’ position, so he started to pleasure himself, enjoying the periodic waves of pressure as her small intestine dragged him deeper and out of her stomach. Most of all, he enjoyed making the woman he loved cry out in pleasure.

Debbie shuddered and began to climax, letting out a long deep moan, grinding her pussy against Alice’s mouth as she sat upon her face, feeling the other woman’s tongue press inside her and the fluttery sensation in her stomach as its contents moved on. As soon as the waves of pleasure let her control herself, she slid herself back so her thighs wrapped around Alice’s head, freeing her face. She grabbed one of her hands and pulled it up to her belly, pressing it firmly until Alice could feel Sam inside, making sure her own fingers were in-between hers so she too could feel. His body was more defined than before, as Debbie’s gut moved him nearer the outside. She could feel the shape of his head, down to his shoulders then arms. She felt the hard corner of his hip, then with a little surprise, the small feeling of his hand moving back and forth as he pleasured himself.

The feeling of him masturbating inside Debbie really brought it home to Alice that a real live person was currently moving through her gut, and that this person was enjoying it. She briefly felt his feet slide under her fingers before they sank away from her touch. She let her hand drop down onto the bed, wide eyed.

“Wow… I mean… he was right there, I could feel him as he sank deeper into you…” her eyes alight with wonder. “Can you feel him?”

Debbie smiled “Not really, once he’s out of my stomach. When he’s pushed near the surface I guess I can feel my skin stretch a little or touch with my hand.” She probed her belly a little. “He’ll be digested soon, my gut will take good care of him. It’s more that I know he’s there.” She lifted herself a little and slid down until she lay on top of Alice, faces close.

She put on a husky serious voice as she continued “Soon, he’ll become part of me, everything that was him will become mine, forever.”

Alice looked a little worried for a moment. “Wait, you don’t mean… I thought you said the KINKS stuff would keep him alive…”

Debbie made a small sigh. “It will…” she shrugged “… but I like to fantasise that there’s no KINKS involved, that it’s a one way trip and the person I swallow is, in the end, food for my body, becoming part of me.” She smiled and summed it up “It’s a power fantasy I guess!”

“That’s pretty dark… but I got to say, it’s pretty hot too.” She grinned up at Debbie. “He’s a lucky guy, he gets to become part of your sexy body, slowly sliding through your gut until there’s nothing left, digested and absorbed. Everything he was, taken by you.” She slid one of her hands down and probed her own vagina, which was extremely hot and wet. “How about you use some of energy you’re getting from digesting him to get on down between my thighs…”

Debbie leant forward and gave a kiss, then moved her way down Alice’s body, kissing her neck and chest, then moving down and pausing to pay some attention to the woman’s small pert breasts, moving her tongue in small circles around the outside of her firm nipples. Alice enjoyed it a moment, but was impatient, pushing gently on the top of Debbie’s head to get her moving down, planting her face firmly between her legs, feeling her tongue begin to probe her slick wet lips.

Deep in Debbie’s gut, before he finished pleasuring himself, Sam felt the familiar tingling against his skin. He arched his back and silently climaxed in his tight intestinal confines, which squelched and groaned in response to his movement. As his body relaxed, his erection still sensitively twitching against the gut wall, his thoughts wondered.

‘I wonder where I am from the outside… maybe behind her belly button?’ he thought about her firm toned belly, someone who clearly looked after their body and exercised. It made him genuinely happy thinking about being inside such a beautiful and fit body. ‘And soon some of me will be part of that body.’ He found he liked that thought too, contributing to her body, the woman he had rather suddenly fallen in love with taking part of him for herself. He relaxed to the sounds of her body working around him, a slow tingly numbness creeping up his extremities as whatever KINKS injected him with prevented him feeling his body break down and get absorbed. ‘I wonder if I’d know if it went wrong?’ he pondered the thought, imagining the tingly numb feeling spreading all the way through him, his entire body painlessly digested and absorbed in her gut. He certainly didn’t want to die, but he knew that if that happened, he wouldn’t have any choice in the matter. ‘If it’s her… I’d be ok with that.’

He found the waking dream feeling wash over him. No longer able to feel his body, but somehow able to feel Samantha’s gut squeeze over him as it moved him onwards. He could still hear her body working and sensed how hot and slimy he was, but couldn’t quite define where he felt hot or where he felt slimy. At the very edge of his senses, he was aware of what seemed like a distant shouting. ‘They’re certainly enjoying themselves.’ He mentally sighed, knowing it’d be a good while before he could do anything but slide smoothly through Samantha’s bowls. He relaxed his mind, falling into something close to a meditative state as he awaited his eventual return.

Alice closed her thighs tightly around Debbie’s head as she felt her climax start to build. It wasn’t just that the other woman was doing such a good job eating her pussy, it was also that she was doing this while a person was being digested alive deep in her gut. She thought about feeling him inside her, that last moment when he sank away deeper, and cried out with pleasure as her orgasm hit, bucking her hips with Debbie’s face squashed up against her slick wet pussy. The moment passed and she relaxed, her thighs loosening their grip as she panted on her back.

Debbie removed herself from Alice’s crotch, crawling up the bed and flopping on her back next to her.

“Well, that was a little quicker than I expected.” Debbie said jokingly.

“Clearly you did a good job.” She waited a moment before continuing “Though, it helped that your dark little fetish is also pretty hot.”

Debbie chuckled. “Well, you should visit KINKS some time.”

“Hah, we’ll see. Consider my interest piqued.”

Debbie’s phone buzzed loudly from her pile of cloths on the floor as it received a text message, proving once again that silent mode is anything but.

Debbie glanced at the glowing screen, not able to read anything from a distance, then rolled back over towards Alice.

“Nothing import?” she asked.

Debbie did her best to shrug while laying on her side “Probably not, I’ll check in the morning. Anyway, I wouldn’t want anything to interrupt our night now.” She lifted one leg, bringing it over Alice’s, resting her crotch against her thigh, when her gut gurgled audibly.

Alice grinned at Debbie “I think we need to burn off some of those calories you just gained too.” And she started gyrating her thigh, feeling Debbie’s pussy spread wetly as she applied pressure.

******

Debbie woke at the sound of a toilet flushing. She opened her eyes to see Alice exiting the attached bathroom.

“Good morning!” she said cheerily, still completely naked, a shaft of sunlight playing across her body through a small gap in the curtains.

Debbie yawned before replying. “Good morning.” She stretched bodily and rolled off the bed. “Need to pee, back in a sec” as she stepped to the bathroom she scooped her phone off her clothes.

As she sat on the loo and peed, she felt another pressure inside her. “Oh, not here… you come out in a minute.” She mumbled to herself, flicking her phone on. She tapped the new message from the previous night.

Ben: Hey Debbie – just letting you know, Sam is staying at mine tonight for a gaming all-nighter.

She froze, the words bouncing around in her mind as she remembered her conversation with James. Her subconscious reminded her of Ben and Sam going out the week before, about how vague they’d been about it the following week when she’d asked. If it wasn’t strip club then…

“Oh…” she said bluntly to herself, her mind’s eye pointing out that, with this new information, in retrospect, James very clearly looked a lot like Sam.