- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Laura and company are ready for start the video.

 

Finally they all meet at 6:00 PM at Josh's house to prepare the shooting for that night. When Nick arrived Laura was already there, in her normal size. Josh was explaining her a sequence. She had changed her clothes and looked spectacular.


Her straight blond hair, almost brown, reached the middle of her back. She wore a thin black sweater with a discreet grated pattern, the relief of which was only noticeable. Despite the volume of her breasts , the long sleeve and the neckline could be seen quite well. His neck was adorned with a thin black collar.


The pants she wore were light blue jeans shorts that barely covered half the thigh. "Well, it seems like tonight you can’t put nobody in your pocket," Nick thought. Finally, she wore a high-heeled brown boots with no heels, which covered her leg a little above the knees.


- "Wow, you look awesome today, Laura" he said approaching her and kissing her on the cheek.


- "Aww, thank you little man" she said stroking his head.

Everyone was in the dining room, Josh and Becky testing the camera and reviewing the script over and over again. Apparently, Laura and Becky hadn’t practically spoken to each other because Becky was still thinking about the horrible incident the night before.


They all reviewed the scripts and chatted to each other until it finally got dark.


- "Well, it's time" said Laura getting up from the couch and heading towards the back garden of the house.


- "Where are you going?" asked Josh, surprised.


- "Outside to check that the neighborhood is clear and to take the growth pill. I don’t like that they look at me when I’m growing up. "


After she had left, Nick excused himself from his two friends saying he was going to the bathroom. He actually went upstairs; he couldn’t miss that moment. He entered Josh's parents' room, from where he could see the back garden, and looked out from behind the curtains, without turning on the room’s light.


He feared that the three trees scattered around the garden would cover the privileged view, but he could see Laura standing on the lawn, picking up what would surely be the pill and swallowing it with her head raised. Nick watched for about ten seconds as Laura grew at a dizzying pace. 5 meters, 10 meters, 15 meters ... during this process the girl released some snort like a faint moan, until finally reached the 25 meters high of the previous night. "Someday I’ll have to have to ask her how her clothes and the objects she carries can grow with her," thought Nick, who was already completely flushed and his heart was beating hard after seeing such a scene.

Laura's knees were a few meters from the window from where Nick had watched the growth. Next, Laura started walking towards the front garden and the main entrance of the house. The whole room rumbled with every footstep in the same way it had spent the night before. Nick went down to the dining room quickly and saw that Josh and Becky were already looking at Laura from behind the window.


- "Ready when you are, guys" said Laura with her now thunderous voice from above.

 


The three left through the front door, looking up. The tip of Laura's boots almost reached their waist. She was also watching them from above, smiling. From that point of view it was really spectacular. Nick and Josh went to his right boot and leaned on it. Becky seemed to find it harder to approach her and she looked scared.


- "Don’t worry dear, I do not bite hahaha" said Laura

.
Becky looked up to smile at her and approached the boys. Josh was carrying a medium-sized camera ready to start recording.


-"All right. The idea is to make a simple recording, without dialogues or anything. Only with the ambient sound and, in any case, some melody that we will put in post-production "said Josh starting to give directions.


- "And how does it start?"


-"Do you think you can recreate the moment you arrived at Nick's house last night, Laura?" He said, looking up.


-"Of course! I mean, walking, bending down on my knees... "


- "Exactly. When you get here and kneel, try to hold on for a moment so we can go up to the room and record from Nick's point of view. "


-"Great. There I go! Be careful who are leaning my boot down there " she said smiling before starting to walk and causing brief tremors.


It was incredible to see how Laura moved through the houses of the neighborhood, moving from street to street in the darkness of the night, illuminated only by the streetlamps, lifting first one leg and then the other to go over the big houses and their gardens and move away the branches of the trees that bothered her (and that reached her waist) with one hand.

When she was four or five streets beyond Josh's house, Laura began her brief walk towards them.


- "Well, let’s started. Ready Becky? "


- "Yes…" she said unconvinced.


- "What are you doing here yet, Nick? Go up to my room, fast! And look out the window when she is close. " Josh indicated as Nick hurried into the house. "Perfect ... Action!"


He pressed the record button, the filming was underway. Laura’s silhouette, which was about three streets away, was advancing at a good pace and barely illuminated by the light of the street lamps. When Nick poked his head out of the window, his skin bristled at the same image of the night before, only this time Laura walked faster and her steps felt much more.


After passing over the opposite house, the gigantic boot of the girl landed a few meters from where Josh and Becky were recording. She had to contain a scream, but Josh loved the scene he had just recorded.


When Laura crouched in front of the window where Nick was, Josh and Becky ran up to the room to record from the boy's perspective. They stood by the door and motioned Laura to continue. Then she moved closer to the window smiling.


- "Wait, wait ... what is she going to do now, Josh?" Nick asked backing up a little.


- "Well, I don’t know ... I told her to improvise a bit. Come on, focus "demanded Josh.

Nick looked back at the window again and could see how Laura's gigantic open hand entered with difficulty and closed slowly around him. He felt the cold contact of the ring compared to the warmth of the fingers that wrapped around him, and before he could react, his feet no longer touched the ground.


Laura carefully pulled him out of the room and raised him in her fist to eye level. The sensation of vertigo took hold of him during the rapid ascent and immediately the eyes of the gigantic girl were nailed in him while smiled holding him carefully but surely.


- "Let's have some fun" whispered before starting to walk.


Nick held on to the finger where the ring rested and looked down. About 20 meters under his feet, Josh and Becky rushed to get up and start the car while they recorded to be able to follow her.

Chapter End Notes:

 

More action in the next chapter.