- Text Size +

Boom

The sound of excited voices and heavy footfalls shook Jeff from his stupor. He had dozed off after trying to climb the walls of his glass mason jar prison. No luck. He held his breath, listening to the cacophony draw closer. Adrenaline flooded his veins as he imagined the door opening to reveal a fresh new hell. His heart thumped in his ears, filling his head with nothing but the sounds of pounding drums. Briefly, he wondered how Gordon was doing, if the man was still alive in Hannah’s sock. But he was in full self-preservation mode now – Gordon had made it this long without him, he could spend another day in her sock.

Tension slowly ebbed from Jeff’s body as moments passed. What was taking so long? It almost seemed like the stampede was moving away from Hannah’s room. If only. As if on cue, her door flew open to reveal Hannah’s lone figure, silhouetted by the hallway light. Jeff hadn’t realized how dark it was getting in her room.

She didn’t say a word, just roughly tossed her backpack on her bed, winked at Jeff, then left the room, closing the door behind her. Jeff rubbed his eyes, thrown by the sudden darkness. If he listened hard he could make out the sounds of the girls below – he guessed they were in the kitchen. He had to hand it to Hannah, she could really drag out the calm before the storm. He sat, breathing deeply, trying to prepare himself for whatever came next.

Some time passed. Jeff couldn’t tell how long. The laptop on her desk obscured his view of her clock. All Jeff could see from his glass prison were her desk and that ominous door. It was definitely night now, though. He thought he could hear the clinking of cutlery on plates, maybe they were eating dinner.

Boom.

BoomboomBoomboomBoomboomBoom.

Jeff gulped reflexively, no mistaking that. They were coming up the stairs. At least four of them.

“All right girls, I’m headed to bed. Don’t stay up too late.” His mom’s voice. Multiple voices sounded in response, affirming that they’d be responsible and thanking her for dinner.

Then, painful light. The door was open. Bodies streamed into the room – Jeff tried to count them between frantic blinks, three? Six? Half the volleyball team had to be here.

“Oooh is that your brother Hannah?” Jeff didn’t recognize this girl. Her blurry form came into focus as his eyes adjusted to the light. Well, less her form than her head. Jeff’s whole field of vision was obscured by this teenage girl’s face. She looked to be about fifteen, with olive-colored skin and curly black hair. Her hazel eyes were wide and transfixed on him, her mouth slightly agape to reveal black and blue braces lining her teeth. Jeff suddenly became very aware of his nudity.

“Huh? Oh yeah, take him out if you want. But anyway, did you finish Mr. Olmer’s assignment? I tried but I just don’t get integrals and I can’t stay after class because then I’ll miss practice…” Hannah’s attention diverted back to the conversation she was having. Jeff didn’t manage to hear the end of her sentence as he was engulfed in a solid, fleshy warmth. The girl’s hand closed around him, lifting him out of the jar, high into the air. Her skin smelled like a mixture of sweat, perfume, and pizza. Not terrible but overpowering for someone of Jeff’s size to be engulfed by it.

“… No way! Did she really? I can’t believe another teacher would do that. No wonder he looks so nervous giving us back our grades.”

“I know! I wonder how they got him back to regular size though – I didn’t think that was possible?”

“I think it is, like, my mom mentioned something about it to me the other day but I was watching something so I kinda tuned it out.” Laughter.

Jeff hit something soft, bounced in the air, then crashed back down in a heap, rolling along a hard surface. A gargantuan giggle hit his ears, causing him to flinch and look up. The same face stared down at him, this time at such a sharp angle that he could see up her nostrils. He looked down, realizing she had dropped him on her boob and he had rolled almost to where neck met chest. She was lying down on Hannah’s bed, staring down at him.

“Hey Jeff, you remember me?” She asked, drawing the attention of the other girls in the room. Five massive shadows fell over him as they crowded above her, locking their eyes on Jeff’s body.

He looked up, recognizing just two of the faces. Alicia and Kim, two girls in his year. Both taller than him, almost six feet tall – great volleyball players. Alicia, skinny with dark brown skin and intricately styled hair. Also, as Jeff couldn’t help but notice when he was normal-sized, an enormous pair of tits. Kim on the other hand, either Chinese or Korean (Jeff forgot), was stacked with an amazingly athletic bubble butt. The other girls looked a year or two younger than Hannah except for one – she had a bemused expression and was watching the girls looking at Jeff rather than Jeff.

“Weeeelll?” The girl he was standing on drew out the word, savoring it.

Jeff opened his mouth, unsure what to say, when he saw Hannah hop up next to the girl. Slyly, she slid one of her legs over the girl’s body, resting her foot over her chest.

“Eeew Hannah your feet stink.” The girl recoiled slightly, wrinkling her nose in disgust. They did. They clearly came straight from practice. Jeff saw a lump, horizontal across Hannah’s middle three toes. It wiggled slightly as she flexed her foot and clenched her toes. Gordon.

“Just wanted to show the little toy what we do to TINEEs.”

“Well MOVE, I don’t want your stink all over me.”

“Calm yourself Allison, he’s my toy after all.”

“Yeah but this is your foot.” The surface beneath Jeff shook as the girl grabbed Hannah’s foot and wrestled it off her. Jeff lost his footing, falling against the mound of soft skin behind him.

“Look at me, tiny, stop lounging around on my tits. Do you remember my name?” The girl – Allison – spoke commandingly.

“I, uh, no. I don’t.” Jeff said honestly, jumping away from his resting place.

“Hmmm.” The sound resonated throughout her body as she hummed. “Looks like Jeff was too good for us underclassmen, doesn’t even know our names.” She shook her head. “Well, seeing as you’re part of the team now, Jeff, you’re gonna have to put in some extra effort. How do you think you’d learn best Jeff? Show and tell or shadowing the team?”

“shhhh… ttlllllll…. Shhhh nnn tlllll” A tiny voice reached Jeff’s ears, heavily muffled, as if he had a gag in his mouth. The girls seemed not to notice, all too busy looking at Jeff with poorly disguised excitement. Jeff looked over at his sister, the sound seemed to be coming from there – Gordon! Now that he recognized the voice, it was one-hundred percent Gordon, yelling through the sock.

“Um… Show and tell?” A chorus of high pitched ooh’s and giggling from above answered his question.

“I can’t believe he actually picked. You got a brave brother Hannah.” One girl said.

“I got a brave TOY you mean.” Hannah corrected.

“Well let the initiation begin.” Allison’s hand scooped up Jeff and dumped him unceremoniously into her mouth. Jeff was instantly battered by the oppressive heat and humidity, not too mention the smell of pizza and spit. Drenched in saliva, her huge tongue beneath picked him up and drove him against the roof of her mouth. A pulsing pressure pulled him back toward the dark tunnel that was her throat but he didn’t move, then again, still no movement. Her tongue held him in place. She was sucking on him.

Allison tossed Jeff around for another minute, rolling her tongue around him, pushing him into her cheeks, and playfully trapping him underneath her tongue. Jeff, on the inside, was battered from all sides. Allison’s tongue was surprisingly firm despite its initial malleability. Its bumpy surface dragged him across the cavernous mouth. Occasionally, during her more playful moments, this treatment almost felt good. The warm wetness of her tongue almost immediately brought him to full erection but she refused to keep him in one place long enough to climax.

“NOW REMEMBER, I’M ALLISON.” Her voice, an octave lower and exponentially louder, boomed and echoed around him. The dripping pink cave was briefly illuminated as her mouth opened to form the words. Small strands of spittle broke and fell between her teeth as she talked. It was eerie seeing speech from the other side. Suddenly he was rotating, her tongue wrapped around him, adjusting his body helplessly in her mouth. Then, cold, fresh air. His torso stuck out between her lips. While her tongue rubbed playfully against his member, spreading his legs open effortlessly despite his resistance.

“What’s her name?” One of the girls asked.

“A-Allison!” Jeff panted.

The girl smiled, “he did it, Allison! Next!”

Allison’s tongue pushed Jeff’s body out a little more, now only his legs remained inside her. He dangled against her lower lip, trying to push himself off it to avoid the sticky remnants of saliva coating it.

Upside down, he watched as one of the girls he didn’t know drew closer, opening her mouth wide. A pale girl with a pointy nose covered in freckles and hair cut short into almost a pixie cut. Jeff’s head slid between her bright pink lips, just as soft as Allison’s. When he was in far enough she slurped the rest of him in. Jeff heard Allison giggle as his legs left her mouth.

This girl took him through the same routine. She tasted him, sucked on him, and played with his body like it was nothing more than a piece of candy in her mouth. For a brief moment, she stuck out her tongue with Jeff on it (“aaaaah”) to show the rest of the girls. Jeff caught a brief glimpse of smiling faces above him gazing down at his soaked form, stuck to the tongue. Like a money-shot, Jeff thought. Then, a thought he never had before, given how cheap TINEEs were, there was definitely porn involving them somewhere. Jeff wondered if swallowing held the same appeal. Before he could pontificate further on how ease-of-access to tiny men affected the adult entertainment industry, the tongue withdrew back into the girl’s mouth, bringing back into the whirlpool.

 

Finally, “I’M ROSE, JEFF, ROSE.” The girl’s voice was higher than Allison’s but still unpleasant to hear magnified a hundred times over. The same deal, his head and torso popped out between her lips. Jeff gasped for air. Rose’s mouth was smaller, seemingly with less oxygen, than Allison’s.

Without being prompted, “Rose!” Jeff yelled, “she’s Rose!”

“Eager aren’t you?” Hannah’s face was in front of him, upside-down. Well, he was upside-down, dangling against Rose’s lip like a noodle. “First, her name.” She pointed at Allison.

“Allison!”

“Now her.” Her finger was pointing at Jeff, which he took to mean the girl currently ingesting him.

“Rose!”

“Good! Next!” And so the cycle continued – just an introduction to the hazing Hannah planned for her toy brother.