- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gordon's backstory. If you don't like male content skip the last couple paragraphs, you've been warned.

 

Twelve years ago, when Jeff was little more than a toddler, Gordon attended the same high school. Unlike Jeff, however, Gordon was an academic star. With a scholarship to the most prestigious university men were allowed to attend, Gordon was about as confident as any potential TINEE could be. This drew Carrie to him, longtime neighbor and captain of the volleyball team. Carrie’s mother was some high-ranking government official, so their close friendship led to an unspoken “hands-off” rule. Even if girls couldn’t be turned into TINEEs they could still be disappeared.

On nights when Carrie didn’t have a volleyball game, she and Gordon could be found in her room. Her mother looked the other way as she allowed Gordon access to all the technology denied to him at school. Augmented reality, synaptic neuron alignment, learning pattern analysis, every advantage girls were given at school she lent to him. Of course, Gordon developed feelings for her. To him, she wasn’t only the tall, blonde, all-American girl next door but a genuine friend and a caring person.

Of course, modern history was of particular interest to Gordon. He loved picking apart the propaganda released after the new government took power. One day, when Carrie’s mother let him into the house alone to work on a big project while Carrie was at a tournament, he stumbled across something. Carrie’s mother had forgotten to change the house AI back to Carrie’s account. This gave Gordon nearly unlimited access to the secret network of government satellites across the globe and all the information distributed across them. Unable to quash his curiosity, Gordon looked into the servers, finding pages and pages of records containing all the men turned into TINEEs and their transgressions. He also saw financials, distribution networks, and stakeholders in the TINEE Transformation Technology. These names were classified, even to high-ranking officials. But, maybe, he could cross-reference…

Gordon was so entranced he failed to notice Carrie’s mother enter the room and realize her mistake. That night, he learned certain people have access to TINEE machines in their home. He saw the green light. He found himself at the mercy of a very important giantess.

“You WHAT?!?” Carrie’s shout carried up the stairs to the jar her mother was keeping Gordon. His small, naked body perked up upon hearing that friendly voice.

“I had to, dear. It was my fault, I admit that. But he found certain files in the home network. Files no man should have access to, you understand?” Carrie’s mother said. Her voice apologetic but authoritative. “It was either turn him into a TINEE or kill him. If I didn’t, we would be in great danger.”

“Mom. He is my FRIEND! He has a FUTURE! He isn’t an object, or a toy, or whatever people think TINEEs are, he’s a person!” Carrie wasn’t shouting but was still audibly furious.

“Carrie.” Her mom shut down any argument. “He’s your responsibility now. You need not treat him like most people treat their TINEEs but this is how it is. Go to your room. Calm down. I’ll bring him to you after you’ve caught up on your homework.”

Heavy footsteps and a door slamming. Carrie’s mother let out a long sigh. She walked back to her room, standing over Gordon and looking at him but not seeing him. Carrie’s mother looked a lot like Carrie. Long blonde hair flowing past her shoulders, freckled face, green eyes. She was imposing before Gordon shrank, wearing well-tailored dark suits and tall heels that brought them to eye level, maybe 5’11. Now, her shadow encompassed Gordon, the halo of the ceiling light making her face appear statuesque. Her perfectly manicured nails could decapitate him, yet she tapped them so absentmindedly against the glass of his prison.

“I liked you, Gordon. You were one of the good ones. Could have done good things… for a man.” She said, her voice booming above him. “I hope my daughter treats you well.”

The hours passed slowly. Eventually, Carrie’s mother picked up his jar and carried him smoothly to Carrie’s door. Carrie silently accepted him, staring daggers at her mom, slamming the door. Alone, she unscrewed the lid of the jar and gently tilted it so he could crawl onto her bedroom rug. She crossed her legs and sat in front of him, her hands supporting her face, staring down at him with a worried expression. Gordon tried not to look afraid but the magnitude of his once-equal terrified him. Carrie also was taller than average, one of the factors explaining her athletic prowess. But looking up at her like this was overwhelming. Muscles rippled underneath her pillar-like legs as she lowered herself to the floor.

“What now?” Her voice echoed off the walls of the room, creating a surround-sound effect and reinforcing her power over him.

“I… I don’t know.” He answered. Too quiet, apparently.

“What?” She couldn’t even hear him. Carrie needed to adjust to try and bring herself closer to his level. She slid onto her stomach, binging her face directly in front of him. Even then, Gordon realized just her face was more than five times his height. Gigantic pouty lips filled his vision, pink and intricately lined. He realized she picked her lip. Small, unnoticeable to anyone but a TINEE, bits of dead skin hung off the corners of her mouth. He even saw a tiny hair poking out of her narrow nose. He could count the individual lashes on her eyes which, ironically, looked like giant colorful satellites as they stared down at him. She probably didn’t even realize her breath created a warm wind around him. He smelled the artificial mint scent of the gum she had been chewing.

“I don’t know!” He raised his voice to yell up at her.

She nodded. “Me too. I’m sorry my mom did this to you.”

“Thanks.”

They spent the night talking. They came up with an arrangement where he sat on her shoulder in order to talk with her normally. They sat in front of her mirror so they could look each other in the eye. He wanted her to take him with her to school. His life now depended on her but he still wanted to experience things outside her bedroom. Carrie was unsure, knowing how cruel, even downright voracious her friends were with TINEEs. Reaching a compromise, they agreed that she would try to sneak Gordon in her backpack but if anyone found him she would lie and say she always planned to shrink him, she was just waiting for him to turn eighteen to have him all to herself. This way she could blend in with normal society, pretend not to care about her tiny friend.

And so the days progressed. If anything, the two grew closer. Carrie fed him, clothed him, even ran warm water in the sink so he could bathe. Gordon tried to do something in return. Whenever she couldn’t take him somewhere, he dusted the corners of her room she couldn’t reach. Once, he tried to fold some laundry but moving a single sock was like dragging a mattress. He was left gasping after folding a single pair of matching socks. When Carrie was in a rush, usually because she was late for a practice or a game, she would throw her dirty clothes on the floor. Gordon sometimes crawled into the warehouse-sized shirt. surrounded by her scent, he felt comforted. She was truly becoming a goddess to him.

It was because of this, and a canceled volleyball game, that Carrie came home early and noticed he was missing from his customary positions on her bed or desk. Embarrassed, he crawled out from neck of her discarded shirt. The next few months would be the time of his life Gordon would think back on every time he was being tortured under someone’s foot or passing through some girl’s intestine. Carrie indulged his feelings. She would lie down on her bed, clutching Gordon tightly in her hand, and slide him underneath her shirt. Up her smooth, pale stomach. Along the hard ridges of her ribs. Releasing him once he reached the yielding warmth of her breast. Gordon would sink into her B-cup breasts, unsteadily scrambling his way towards her nipple. Her heartbeat quickened as her nipple stiffened under Gordon’s care. He threw himself at her, licking and rubbing his body against it, emboldened by her sharp breaths and quiet moans. Soon enough, their activities escalated. She grabbed him, much more roughly than normal, not asking his permission – concerned solely with her own pleasure. She dragged him down, pausing where tiny blonde hairs began to thicken just below her belly button. Her other hand fumbled with her jeans, pulling them and her panties down just above her knees. Without warning, she dragged him through a thick bush of pubic hair and thrust his entire body inside her. Gordon was enveloped in her scent as he squirmed inside the tight muscles of her pussy. The heat was unbearable, the walls around him clenching and manipulating his body deeper into the folds. Her body was his world, a physical barrier between him and anything not her. All Gordon could hear was her pounding heartbeat, the wet squelches as he tried to orient his body, and faint gasping moans from far away. Giving her pleasure, in those moments, became his sole purpose. And then, all too soon, the pillow-muffled screams gave way to satisfied panting. She relaxed around him and he knew he could crawl out. Disoriented, covered in her juices, she would draw him into her mouth, leaving just his head nestled comfortably between her plush lips. Expertly, her tongue explored his body, bringing him to a quick climax. Satisfied, the two would collapse – her on the bed and him cradled somewhere on her body.

But like all good things, their unique arrangement had to end at some point. Gordon wasn’t Carrie’s pet or sex toy, but neither was he her boyfriend. He asked why she hadn’t been bringing him to school recently and she admitted it was because she was flirting with one of their classmates and didn’t want Gordon to feel jealous. He told her he was confident in the relationship they had. After all, he routinely explored her body far more intimately than a normal sized person ever could. He was the voice in her ear that also knew how to bring her to the peak of orgasm. He tried to believe what he was saying too; after all, the relief on her face as he reassured her she could date was worth it. Plus, the guy, Tony, seemed decent. From what Gordon overheard in the backpack, Tony was smart enough to find his way in the world but not curious enough to repeat his mistakes. It didn’t hurt he was starting pitcher for the (very small) men’s baseball team too.

Right around graduation, Carrie invited Tony back to her room. Gordon froze on her desk as the two entered the room laughing. He had been rolling her pencils into an orderly row. He realized he had heard Carrie’s mom leave the house earlier and gulped.

For the first time, Carrie didn’t acknowledge him. As the door closed, she grabbed Tony by the collar and pushed him onto her bed. She straddled him, grinding against his lap as they shared a heavy kiss. Tony’s arms explored her body, grabbing her ass and rocking her against the growing bulge in his pants. Carrie pulled her shirt off and laughed as his fingers fumbled with the clasps of her bra. Once shirtless, she pulled his shirt off too. The two resumed making out, pressing their bodies together much more fiercely, fumbling to remove the rest of their clothes. Gordon remained frozen, unsure of what to do, the tiny onlooker of his goddess. He couldn’t help but notice that Tony’s erection was many times larger than his own body. The smell of pheromones and arousal heavy in the air, Carrie slid off the giant guy, tucking her hair behind her ears and slowly taking him in her mouth. The next several minutes were filled with the sounds of wet sucking, grunts of pleasure, and seductive moans as she blew him.

“Hold on a sec.” She panted, wiping the drool off her mouth. Tony just grunted, lost in pleasure.

Carrie stood, turning around to face Gordon, a look on her face that he knew well. Her hands were wet and slick and smelled like her mouth. But not just her. Gordon grimaced thinking what those hands were just wrapped around. She rubbed her spit over him, kneading him between her hands and concluding by giving him a once-over with her tongue. Properly lubricated, she unceremoniously knelt back down in front of Tony and shoved Gordon inside her. He could tell she was more aroused than normal. The heat inside her, usually uncomfortably powerful, was burning. She would reflexively clench around him each time she gagged. Then, a new sensation. He felt butterflies in his stomach as she moved with him inside her. Disoriented, he couldn’t tell what position she lay in now. He was thankful he couldn’t see anything during the next few minutes. All Gordon could remember was feeling something hard and rubbery bump into him, pushing him deeper inside her than he had ever been. He recoiled, trying to push himself away from the condom-covered cock but only managing to make Carrie shudder in pleasure. The intruder withdrew, thrusting back in deeper and harder as they fell into a rhythm. The sensation of Tony fucking her from the outside and Gordon fucking her from the inside brought Carrie to orgasm multiple times. Inside her, Gordon tried to ignore Tony, pretending his cock was a dildo or something as he rubbed himself against her. One last pump, one great sigh, and it was finally over. The two giant bodies lay still and Gordon weakly crawled out of Carrie, the sight of a hairy man-thigh draped over Carrie’s smooth muscular ones adding insult to the experience. Carrie’s hands, trembling and covered with sweat, gently scooped up Gordon, placing him back on the desk as she relaxed into the arms of her boyfriend.

That was the beginning of the end. When Carrie went off to college, she sat down with Gordon, tears in her eyes. She explained that she wanted to live a normal life without the responsibility or guilt of having a half-relationship with him. He made a half-hearted attempt at arguing that he could live with her platonically, a TINEE helper. But, deep down, he never got over seeing her with someone else and she knew it. She asked a trusted friend on the volleyball team to inherit Gordon. To be fair, Delilah took great care of Gordon. But she thought Carrie was establishing a precedent and gave Gordon to the next girl when she graduated. Slowly, the girls cared less and less about him, especially as the cost of TINEEs fell. He became the team mascot, then the team toy. People believed Carrie shrank him because she wanted to own him and he kept her secret. Nobody ever knew what they shared in those months. Because, if they did, Carrie’s reputation, wherever she is, would be ruined. Imagine dating a dildo. No, Gordon reminded himself, he owed her that, at least. Every night, before he slept (if he could), he thought of the first, kindest, goddess. He repeated his fake backstory to himself, assuring himself that he would keep Carrie’s secret, no matter what, no matter what he had to say about himself.