- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is much more heavy on world-building... But action will be returning in the next chapter!

 

 

 

“What was your life before this like, Gordon?” Jeff asked. The two were sitting in the relative privacy of a large glass terrarium in Hannah’s closet. After she got home, the giantess headed right for the shower, emptying the contents of the gym bag, including Jeff, into the container and sealing it without even a second glance. The poorly ventilated cube quickly became inundated with the smell of her sweaty volleyball clothes but the two TINEEs were so used to the smells of sweat and feet that it barely registered. The sun setting through the window cast an ever-slimming beam of warm orange light through the cracks of the closet doors. After a day of Hannah’s feet crushing him in her pitch-black sock, being able to lie down and just feel the light felt like heaven.

“I think I was smart, smart enough to keep my head down anyway. I was going to be one of the few men who had the grades to graduate – even had a job lined up. Just garbage collector, nothing crazy. But driving around at night, alone? No one to threaten or humiliate me, just making a living.” Gordon said, gently massaging a nasty-looking bruise on his chest. Hannah had ground him into the carpet with her big toe after he spilled some nail polish.

“But there was a girl who shrunk you?”

“Yeah. Carrie. God, she had it all. Brains, body – I mean long blonde hair, hourglass figure, feet that were kind of plump, if you know what I mean. No dry skin or callouses even after all the sports. I thought we were friends but she was just getting off on it all. When she had her mom shrink me, I could see it in her eyes. Pure sadism, man. She made sure to make sure I knew she was watching me until the last possible second the first time she ever put me under her foot.”

Gordon continued, talking about how he became her exclusive foot slave. He watched other TINEEs come and go… crushed, eaten, or given away. But not him. Carrie made sure she always kept track of him, never treating him too harshly, even letting him sleep in a pair of balled-up socks. Then, after graduation, she got bored. She wanted to start a new life in college and torturing an old high school TINEE wasn’t part of that plan. So, on the condition the next girl didn’t kill him, she passed him on to a younger player on the team. So, the tradition started, each girl making the next promise not to kill Gordon. First out of respect for Carrie, then as a running joke. No one wanted to be the girl to break the cycle.

“But how about you, I mean, if you don’t want to talk about it it’s cool, but that’s your sister.” Gordon said, turning the conversation back to Jeff.

Jeff shook his head. “I guess. I mean, she took every opportunity to remind me of how powerless I was… am. Insults, distracting me. Making fun of me for reading when she could just download any book in the world to her neuro-chip. Telling me what she did to all her TINEEs… I never felt like her brother. Our mom never stopped her either, she’s probably where Hannah got it from.”

“I get it. Makes you wonder why women bother to get pregnant these days when there’s a fifty percent chance they get a boy. Seems like with all the advances in technology they would’ve figured all that out by now.” Gordon said.

“But how else would they make TINEEs so cheap?” Jeff said, half-sarcastically. The two shared a bitter laugh.

“What keeps you going, though?” Jeff asked. “Most TINEEs don’t exactly live a long life. Even being eaten would be better than being a foot slave for decades.”

Gordon shrugged. “I guess I’m built different.” The pair laughed again. “No, but seriously, I guess I’ve accepted it’s out of my control. I could die in an hour, I could die years from now of natural causes. And like… There’s something about being around a bunch of giantesses that does it for me. Climbing their bodies, being sucked on, the days of being kept in socks – which, don’t get me wrong, suck. But, it’s something they’ll never experience. Plus, it’s a new girl every couple years, and they just keep getting hotter.”

“You think any girls ever wish they could be a TINEE?” Jeff wondered, Gordon’s words tickled something in his subconscious. Combined with Allison’s offer, the gears in Jeff’s mind were slowly turning.

“If you think about it,” said Gordon, slowly, “there is something freeing about being a TINEE. If you’re not dead then you’re fed, sheltered, nothing to do but serve whoever owns you. So accept death and you can just give in to whatever pleasure you can cling onto in a situation. But most TINEEs probably wouldn’t agree.” He chuckled. “They have to contribute to society but we get pure hedonism.” These last words were dripping with irony.

“Hmm.” Jeff considered this. Being inside Allison… Being used solely for her pleasure and, in return, feeling fer warm, wet muscles clenching around him, arousing his body, was an overwhelming experience. But, was it inherently negative? If society was like it was however many years ago, if men and women were equal, wouldn’t Jeff want to do that anyway?

“Anyway, looks like Hannah’s done with her shower.” Gordon was right, the sounds of running water had ceased. The orange light of the setting sun was now a dark red-purple, with only the barest sliver illuminating their cage. They were briefly thrown into complete darkness as Hannah’s silhouette crossed the closet. Then, blinding artificial light as she turned on her bedside lamp. Her mattress groaned as she jumped on her bed, throwing her towels in a heap to the side. Short bursts of sounds played as Hannah perused videos on the Internet. After such a traumatic day, the ending seemed quiet, almost… normal.