- Text Size +

Breathing became Jeff's chief concern. He imagined this is what sensory deprivation was like but the reverse extreme. Every sensation was magnified one hundred times, Serena's body had total control. Occasionally, what little air he had would get more humid as the walls of her pussy flexed around him harder. Then, some muffled noise would distract her and Jeff would be allowed a brief respite. His time in her could have been hours or minutes, his mental state nothing compared to the onslaught happening around him.

Then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, he found himself in her hand once more. The fresh air and harsh, bright light were just as disorienting as his time inside her. "Phew. That was... That was nice." She said, holding him at eye level. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes seemed to sparkle contentedly. "TINEEs really are something, huh?" This was obviously a rhetorical question. Unlike before, she was looking at him without any recognition of his humanity. 

"H-" He started to speak but her fingers closed around him before he could get anything out. Despite how soft her hands were, Jeff tensed as he felt the hard muscles and bone surround him. She could crush him without a second thought. But, apparently, her thoughts were elsewhere. Unceremoniously, she dumped him in a mason jar on the bathroom sink and walked out, not looking back. As the door closed, the sound of giggling girls was muffled.

Jeff breathed deeply, the air of the bathroom already making him shiver as he tried to brush off the fluids coating his body. What was going to happen next? Is this was his life was now, something to be used and discarded on a whim? And Serena had treated him like a person just... minutes ago? Hours ago? Was being a human dildo really that much of a difference? He had hoped she would be an ally against Hannah's cruelty but that didn't seem likely now. Jeff pondered these questions as he sat, the motion sensor light his mom had installed to save power eventually clicking him into darkness. Occasionally, one of the girls would enter and throw a towel over his jar as they did their business. Even rarer, one would give him a cruel smile or a wink. One girl, Allison, finally addressed him, laughing. 

"Looks like you shoulda stayed in school, huh, TINEE?" She mocked, tapping the jar with a finger. "You boys just took what you had for granted I guess." 

Jeff stayed silent, not wanting to provoke her. He knew she didn't necessarily hold the same grudge against men that most women in their society seemed to. In fact, she was the one in class frustrating the teacher by arguing for TINEE rights. Still, Jeff had seen her on more than one occasion take a small man out of her bag, place him in her sock, then contentedly roll her foot around under her desk when she was bored in class. 

"Aw c'mon Jeff. This is your life now, the least you can do is be interesting." Her hands slowly reached around him as she said this, bringing him to her face. On the way up, Jeff took in this new giantess. Even at normal height she had been imposing, but like this her well-tanned skin and toned frame may have been mountains. Her huge boobs didn't do anything to discourage the mountain comparison either. He could barely make out light green eyes and short-cropped dusty hair above them.

"I'm... Sorry?" He said, trying not to make it sound like a question.

She sighed in exasparation, sitting down on the closed toilet and letting him stand in the palm of her hand. "Look, I know you think that I think that you're a thing now. Right?"

Jeff nodded uncertainly. "And you're scared of me killing you because you're just something to be thrown away after you failed as a man under the Unified Global Organization Pact, Number 2 Decree."

Her last words were said sarcastically, repeating the law Jeff knew all too well, being forced to memorize all 524 decrees during school. This, considered by some to be the most important, set in place the TINEE system, establishing rigorous criteria for men to meet in order to participate in society.

"Yeah, yeah you're right Allison." Jeff had read that using your captor's name humanized you in their eyes. He may not have done well in school but he certainly did his research in case the worst happened.

"Well, don't worry because I'm not like Hannah or Serena. I know you're a person and I'm definitely not a killer. But..." She trailed off. Jeff could see she was thinking hard about what to say next. "But... You're still a TINEE, you know? You can't change that. So, what are you going to do now?"

This question surprised Jeff. "I don't think I have much of a choice, so I don't really get what you're asking."

"Right. I can do whatever I want with you right now. But... I mean... Isn't that kind of hot? You can literally do things I can never imagine. You'd be under my toe or in my mouth and I wouldn't even begin to imagine what you're going through. And that's, like, normal for me. You're like lint or candy but you're a person. Right?" She finished talking, looking at him expectantly.

"So..." He chose his words carefully. "It's like a fetish thing? Like it's hot that you know I'm EXPERIENCING this? Not like an insect or something but as someone who you know is sentient? I can tell you how terrifying it is to be in your mouth? That's what you like?"

She grinned, nodding, her face flushed, looking slightly unhinged. "Yes! Like, you were in my mouth - and inside Serena. And, and I don't know what Hannah's made you do but I assume it's some weird stuff. They used you like a piece of plastic. I could use you like a person."

"But, Allison, this is a fantasy for you... And this is my life. I'm going to die soon because I don't have the Internet hooked up to my brain, because I could never study, because everything. I never had a chance. I was never even given the option to think about this like you do. Let alone, think it's hot."

"You don't have to die soon, though, that's what I'm saying. You don't get it." Her voice was calm but her tone was sharp. "TINEEs die because women don't treat them like people. I know you. We've been in the same classes since kindergarten. You're a person to me and that's why I want to own you so bad. I want to dominate your life but at least you'd still be alive, you get it?"

Lost for words, Jeff sat down in her palm. He looked again at the giantess holding him, trying to see things from her point of view.

"Well, I'm going back to the sleepover. Hopefully, Hannah won't have thrown you out by the next time I'm over here. But I think some time with her will add to my argument. Just say the word little Jeff, and I'll take you away from here. Safe and Sound." She left. Back in the jar, Jeff stared at the bathroom wall. He'd be taking a risk with either decision. Hannah might lose interest in him and kill him by accident (or, not so accidentally). But, the guy in the other jar, Gordon, had lived for decades as the volleyball team TINEE. Sure, it was a rough life, but Allison could be even more dangerous. At this point, though, he had no options. He was Hannah's to use and abuse until the next time Allison came to visit. Already, being in her care seemed like the preferable option, even if she did seem to get off on his powerlessness.

As the night progressed, the girls came in to get ready for bed, brush their teeth, and do whatever nightly rituals they do. Rose and Serena got some laughs by spitting their toothpaste into the jar, onto him. Rose shook it around until Jeff was covered in the minty mixture of toothpaste and saliva. Hannah was the last to leave, dropping some crumbs next to Jeff as she did. He scooped the food into his mouth, trying to eat it before it got covered in the girls' spit. What a night.