- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey y'all, hope you're enjoying the story so far. I'm trying to keep some semblance of an over-arching storyline through the different ordeals Jeff has to go through so I hope you're enjoying that too. Reviews are always appreciated, especially ones that give me an idea about what you want to see - I know what I like in these stories but writing just that can get repeititve. Cheers.

 

 

 

 

 

Jeff was pleasantly surprised to find that either the athletic muscles of Hannah’s ass and/or the tightness of her panties prevented him from slipping further between her cheeks as she walked. She went about her morning routine, swaying her hips just a little more than usual, flexing each cheek in turn. Just enjoying the feeling of power she had over inanimate Jeff. Less fortunately for Jeff, the same muscles that prevented him from slipping toward her hole were uncomfortably unforgiving. Even for its size, Hannah’s ass had very little extraneous fat, making each clench feel almost like getting gripped firmly by a hand. The warmth was nice, though. It was slightly humid within her panties, and the heat combined with the smoothness of her skin mimicked the feeling of some kind of sensory deprivation chamber.

Then she sat down to eat breakfast and Jeff reconsidered that thought fast. Her spherical ass compressed, adding her body’s weight on top of the already formidable layers of muscle and fat. Jeff found himself wedged in a crease between her ass and thigh, the black cotton of her panties the only boundary preventing him from popping out from underneath her. Hannah shook her leg slightly while eating breakfast and talking to their mother, nothing noticeable for a normal-sized person. But, for Jeff, the jackhammering of her leg rattled him, bouncing him rhythmically off the softer skin of her ass, disorienting him. He heard a muffled rattling of dishes and casual conversation, but the thwack thwack of his body bouncing off her skin prevented him from hearing any specifics.

“Oh, you better hurry up, Hannah. Don’t want to be late for school. Come on.” Their mom’s warning came through as Hannah relaxed, sitting back in her chair and alleviating some of the pressure from Jeff as her weight shifted backward.

Hannah groaned in protest but complied, creating the most intense pressure on Jeff so far as she tensed her legs subconsciously to stand up. Surely, without whatever that TINEE spray she used, he would have been no more than a broken body trapped in her panties after that. Uncaring fingers prodded him out from under her ass, manipulating his body through her panties and pushing him back into her crack. A satisfied squeeze from both cheeks let him know he was right where she wanted him.

Soon, she was off to school. While the boys of society were forced to walk or take an auto-taxi if their family was wealthy and/or kind enough, girls were able to use LEAP, or Long Expedited Access Paths. Some impressive scientist had found a way to use the massive networks of satellites to open and close rips in spacetime for the experience of instant transport. Of course, nothing is instant. If it would have taken Hannah 30 minutes to walk to school, stepping into LEAP still took 30 minutes. But, to Hannah and Jeff, it felt instantaneous. This was the only way men could ever use such advanced technology, trapped in or on the female overlords. To Jeff, the sounds of passing cars and ambient noise were instantly replaced by the bustling sounds of a crowded school. Of course, all he could see was the prison of flesh around him. Nearly translucent hairs that would typically be invisible to the human eye were shadows against the pink walls. Still, this was more light than he was used to. His typical prison of her foot, sock, and shoe were much more isolating. Though, he did wonder, with the smell of body wash quickly fading to a mild skin smell, would this part be worse than her foot?

Turned out, not really. The fabric of her panties dug into her ass, creating a makeshift pocket of ass and cotton free of any shitty smells. Not to say the day was great, but the morning passed relatively quickly, and Jeff was even able to make out a couple sentences here and there. Turns out, the girls got a much more honest education than the boys, who were only taught about how they were warring, primitive brutes before the revolution. From what Jeff could make out, the situation before men could be shrunk was much more complicated than it appeared in his books. He wished he could find a way to escape, hide, and really understand how it came to be that he was forced to live the remainder of his (likely short) life under the brutal control of his sister-turned-goddess.

During lunch, Hannah sat with her friends on the volleyball team. The cafeteria tables were essentially long benches connected to the tables, with a small gap in the middle so they could fold up in storage. Hannah, in a decision so coincidental it had to be on purpose, sat squarely on the gap, so that her panties became more like a hammock as the sides of her ass bore all her weight. Jeff could hear their conversation much more clearly now.

“So, what’s new with your little TINEE brother, Hannah?” One of the girls, maybe Allison, asked. “Not bored of him yet?”

Hannah gave a little wiggle. Definitely on purpose, she wants me to hear this, thought Jeff.

“No, not yet. Why? You want another turn with him? Can’t you just ask your mom to buy you some more TINEEs or something?” Replied Hannah in an unconcerned voice, not pausing from eating. The girls laughed. “I actually put him under my ass today. Put some TINEE Sealant on the team toy and swallowed it too, kinda hoping they’ll be able to communicate down there.” More laughter. Some of the girls around her congratulated her on her creativity.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed at Jeff clumsily through the layers of fabric on top of him. Hannah shrieked with laughter, jumping off her seat in shock.

“I felt him! I felt him!” Another girl, Courtney or Rose maybe, giggled, as the table burst out into louder laughter and “ooooh’s”.

“Bitch! You just wanted to grab my ass.” Hannah joked.

“Me and all the boys in school that want a piece of that dump truck.” Hannah jumped again as the other girl spanked the cheek not above Jeff, though the skin above him still rippled pleasantly.

“Stoooop, it’s not even that big.” Said Hannah in mock protest, clearly enjoying the attention. Unfortunately for Jeff, she shifted as she sat back down, pressing his body between the hard plastic of the bench and her all-encompassing ass cheek. The world around him was once again muffled as her famous ass settled around him. Something about the TINEE sealant still allowed him to breathe despite being so compressed into her skin he was sure he was going to leave a Jeff-shaped indent. And the cold, hard plastic below did not make for a comfortable time.

Once lunch ended, Hannah returned him to his home between her ass cheeks. Bored in her next class, she played a game where she would relax her muscles, nearly dropping him, before clenching tightly and wiggling him back into his ass crack home. One time, after a particularly successful wiggle, Jeff nearly caught a whiff of something unpleasant. He swore he felt a warmth in the darkness, heat radiating from something warmer than her skin. He knew she had wedged him closer to her asshole than before but hoped it was just a result of the game, not a more insidious plot. A realist, Jeff figured it would have to happen eventually, but the longer he could avoid being anyone’s anal toy the happier he would be. He thought again of Gordon, wondering where in Hannah’s digestive tract the poor man was. He hoped she wouldn’t leave him with her… waste… for too long. But knowing Hannah, she wouldn’t pay that small consideration any mind. Gordon wasn’t a person to her, just an “it”.

Nearing what Jeff hoped was almost the end of the day, Hannah left her seat, walked for some time, then paused. Jeff braced himself for the impact of her sitting on him as she prepared for her next class, but it never came. Instead, the light filtering in through her clothes became brighter as, with a great rustling of fabric, Hannah dropped her pants. Only her panties separated him from the outside world at this point. Her powerful fingers snaked in through the waistband, grabbing him effortlessly. As the unfiltered light hit his eyes, his body protested the harsh change. But he was still completely immobile. She gave him a brief look-over, making sure he was still intact and frozen.

“I just wanted to tell you this in person.” She smiled. “Seeing as it’s your first time being my ass slave, after all.” Jeff realized the room he was holding her in was full of bright green lockers and the echoing sounds of many girls talking loudly in a small space. As his eyes adjusted, he saw every girl in the room was in a state of undress, pulling bland gray shorts and shirts over themselves as they changed for…

“Time for gym.” Hannah whispered. With these words she held the waistband of her shorts open once more, sending Jeff plummeting back down and once again lodging him deep between her cheeks.