- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The finale to Endless is here. To everyone who has made it this far, thank you! Thank you for venturing this far into my story. Your patience has been truly appreciated, especially for those who have waited for this story to unfold, chapter after chapter, as they have been uploaded. The feedback I've received while writing Endless has inspired me greatly. It's why I'm taking this time now, before the ending begins, to unveil my next step forward as a giantess content creator and as an erotic author.

I'm heartthumpingly excited to announce a Patreon! My desire is to write more for the size fetish community and to expand my reaches as an online writer. With the support of my readers, I can bring more than just a chapter to Endless once a month. I can invest more time to writing other projects even faster; I can write for the community's wants and bring quality content to everyone; I can develop a community! Kind of scary, but that's how I do things...

Please visit patreon.com/cursecrazy to see all the details.  Starting at $2 a month, my supporters will see my newest content first before it's posted anywhere else, including some patreon-exclusive content. I'm still building up a catalogue of content to include within the patreon, but I intend to upload a short giantess/giant male story that I've written previously as a more immediate bonus. And, in the near future, patrons will be the first to see the start of my newest project... At the end of the chapter, you can learn more!

Once again, thank you to all my readers. I humbly ask that you follow me on social media: it's a totally free and fun way to stay in reach of me as I continue into more projects. Chat with me! I'd love to open up a bit more and have a better place to communicate than the reviews section...

Tumblr: cursecrazy-writing.tumblr.com

Twitter: twitter.com/cursecrazy

Patreon: patreon.com/cursecrazy

 

 


 

“It’s been a harrowing November for the Northview area as a long string of kidnappings has haunted the community. It was late October when Scarlet Cruz was reported missing, the first of what would become several kidnappings that were conducted over the course of those next few weeks. Police found themselves with little evidence to guide them, simply encouraging the town to stay safe and wary. But just last week, a breakthrough was made in the case. Channel 5 news reports with the full story.

“Plainston police were, in their own words, ‘astonished’ when Adrian Green and Melanie Hearts hobbled into their doors. Adrian was the third of the mostly-young women that had been kidnapped, and Melanie was almost added to that list. They had appeared far from their college lives at Northview, but both were grateful to have found anyone willing to help.

According to Melanie, she had been approached at her apartment by Candice May, a detective brought onto the suspected kidnappings case that was asking about the missing women. The conversation lead the two outside to Candice’s car, where an unknown attacker pushed Melanie into the back of the vehicle and had her tied up.

“She was taken to an unknown location -- presumably a farm or factory far north of town, based on what few details the women saw -- where she was locked into a makeshift cell, joining fellow college student Adrian in the cramped space. By using a pocket knife Melanie kept stowed on her person, the two were fortunately able to break out of their bonds and make for an escape. But breaking past their attackers wasn’t easy. Both women suffered a range of injuries, with Adrian crippled by a blow to her right leg.

“The two managed to wrestle away from their attackers and reach a vehicle; by chance, the keys were still in the ignition. In the chaos, they quickly crashed through a wired fence, where the women had to continue on foot. Through the cold night and deep into the wilderness, Adrian and Melanie evaded their kidnappers, and eventually found a road that took them to civilization. Upon reaching police, both were admitted into the emergency room to be treated.

“Since then, both women have answered to police questioning with similar stories of being approached by detective Candice May just before being kidnapped. Unfortunately, authorities have been unable to locate Candice May, and have since issued a warrant for her arrest. Authorities advise all of people to report any relevant information they may have, and to continue being cautious while out on the streets.

“The Green and Hearts families, at least, are relieved to have their daughters returned to them. They have chosen to lay low from the media, but have openly wished well for the other families of victims yet found, hoping that Melanie and Adrian’s tale can inspire confidence and hope amidst the chaos and conf--”

The screen flashed to black and its audio fell silent. A remote clacked against a glass table, traded out for a tall bong. A fire was flicked and brought near the bowl; a deep inhale, a cough, and then bubbly laughter.

“Wasn’t that hit mine…?”

“Yeah,” Juniper giggled, “fuck… It was. It so was.”

Juniper sat up into a better sitting position along the couch, carrying the bong over to the end table. All of her movements were sluggish, yet Nicky was still late to notice what had been offered to her. Just like her giant companion, she moved like a sloth, eventually reaching the lip of the bong and putting her head up to its hole where a light, leftover smoke rose from within. She inhaled, pushed the lip away, then exhaled a fume of smoke from her mouth before toppling backwards.

The entire time, Juniper watched with enthusiastic interest. She was terribly jealous of her friend and her ability to take monster-sized hits, even if it was barely a fraction of just one moderate pull, but the joy Nicky received was contagious. Juniper laughed alongside her, gently setting the bong back onto the coffee table for later.

Juniper reclined with a long stretch, her limbs spread out in an X-shape to fully embrace the freedom she now had. Although little of the apartment physically changed, the whole space felt so much nicer after Melanie had moved out. It was only that thought that sent a chill through her otherwise relaxed body, remembering how unexpected and frightening it was to hear from her after that night. It was a few days later when she was texted by her that she’d be moving out, still willing to pay rent until the lease was over but otherwise leaving the whole place to her. Later that day, with no fanfare included, Melanie arrived and moved all of her belongings out. The entire time, Juniper locked herself into her room alongside Nicky.

“She’s sort of like a celebrity now,” Nicky commented, the news broadcast from before still lingering on her mind. “A little hero…”

“Yeah…” Juniper nodded and bit her lip.

“And Adrian… What the fuck, dude…”

“I dunno, Nicky, legit…” She cast a glance towards her shrunken friend. “Soo… I guess there’s… a cure or something. Uh, d-did you--”

“Nah,” Nicky giggled, “living like this is… pretty good. You don’t mind, for real, right?”

“Watching over you?” Juniper grinned as she sat forward, leaning on the arm of the couch to hang over Nicky. “You’re good, dude. You’re so good! It’s like I got a smoking buddy everywhere I go. Yeah man, yeah, it’s no big deal.”

“No, no, i-if it’s a problem--”

“Stop it~!” Juniper silenced Nicky by petting her head with a single digit. Immediately, she awed at the touch. “You are so soft, Nicky! Oh my god, you are so soft…”

Nicky was tickled pleasantly, even pushing her head against the tip of the finger as a way to ask for more. “You’re like, massaging my soul, keep it up please~”

“You got it, dude, don’t gotta tell me twice.”

“Hey, lemme take another hit--”

“So greedy…!”

 

It had been a long trip, but the red SUV was finally pulling into the driveway outside the middle-class house. Bright blue walls were just the beaming background to a lovely front yard, decorated with a garden along one side leading up to the front door as well as small stone statues of playing angels surrounding a bird bath. Chirping songs quietly occupied the air as the car was turned off and the doors opened to the environment of a gated neighborhood.

“That next appointment is Tuesday, right, dear?” Adrian’s mother turned in the driver’s seat to look at the passengers in the back. She looked so much like Adrian, but matured -- slightly taller, but short hair and some spots of age on her face.

“Yeah,” Adrian groaned. “All this driving around is making me sick, though. I’m gonna need another doctor just for my doctor visits.”

“Would you rather walk?” her mother joked as she stepped out of the vehicle. Beside her, from the passenger seat, a large man with a stoic demeanor stepped out as well -- Adrian’s father -- and opened the backdoor behind him. He offered a hand to his daughter, wincing at the cast that covered her entire right leg. He still wasn’t used to seeing his child like this.

“Ha, nice one, Mom. Maybe next month, if what they said was true…” Adrian shook her head, wanting to dismiss the issue. She gratefully took her father’s hand and used him as a support to get standing, where from there she could equip her crutches. Her father smiled at how well she could handle herself, but remained by the doors, peering inside at the last one within.

“Don’t tell me you’re still scared of ol’ me,” the father teased, his mustache hiding the little grin he was able to produce. “You should feel at home here, Melanie. We owe you so much.”

Melanie nervously giggled at the comment. “S-S-Sorry,” she squeaked, edging out of the backseats and towards the door opened for her. “I-It still feels like… t-too much, to take me in like this…”

“Oh, honey,” Adrian’s mom chuckled, having joined Adrian’s side to ensure she was safe walking up to the patio. “It’s the least we can do! Northview is dangerous. We couldn’t leave you stranded there. Especially after all you did for our daughter.” She felt a look aim at her from Adrian, tickling an apology out of her; “I’m sorry, I know you don’t want me bringing that up…”

Adrian laughed it off. “It’s only until her mom comes back to their home from business. O-Or maybe a little longer, i-if she has to. Who knows?”

“Melanie is welcome to stay with us as long as she’d like!” her mother said. “Just make sure to keep your, err, personal business to your bedroom. We don’t want to see that going on anymore than you want to see me and your dad going at it--”

Ew, mom! Thanks!” Adrian rushed forward, at least as fast as she could hobble in her cast, to try and make some playful distance between her and her mom. This was how her mother was with all of her relationships, always so teasing. “Melanie, c’mon! Before one of them says something even worse.”

Melanie nodded, but before following Adrian up to the door, she stopped to bow her head to Adrian’s parents. “Th-Thanks again…!” She followed after Adrian, helping her stay balanced going up the wooden steps and offering to open the door.

From the vehicle, Adrian’s mother and father watched the two. She leaned into his shoulder and tenderly stroked his stomach. “So, opinions on her?” she asked, biting for just a tiny bit of gossip. “I hope Adrian is taking this all well. Dating the person that rescued her…”

The father shrugged, wrapping an arm around his wife’s waist. “She’s no Erin, but Adrian’s an adult. A passionate one, too. I trust that she knows what she’s doing.”

 

Adrian was panting by the time she entered her bedroom, quickly dropping herself onto her long, neatly-kept bed. The crutches were discarded as she could finally relax. “I used to love… having a room on the second floor…” She wiped her brow. “And then I got a cast…”

Melanie came in after her, making sure to close and lock the door, just like her usual habit insisted. “I-I can help anyway I can,” Melanie said. “If you ever need something downstairs, o-or need me to help you get somewhere, I-I can--”

“You’re sweet, Melanie,” Adrian cooed. “Sorry, I’m just grumpy. I’ve never liked hospitals and doctors’ offices.”

“You wouldn’t have to visit them so much if it weren’t for me,” Melanie sulked. “I was so careless… I--”

“Hey. That’s enough, sweetie. Hey, come here.” Adrian lured Melanie in with a gesture from her finger. Melanie obediently approached, her smile increasing as she got closer. Adrian motioned for her to lean in, then met her halfway with a kiss onto her lips. When both separated, bouts of giggles threatened to take over their blushing expressions. “That makes me feel better.”

“I-It makes me feel better, too…” Melanie touched her own lips, savoring the moment, though it was now one of possibly hundreds she had shared with her girlfriend. Girlfriend, she thought to herself, she really is… w-we really are… girlfriends…!

Adrian could tell what she was thinking, and she adored it. She had come to appreciate how much this woman wanted her, how much she craved her. The more she currently thought of that obsession, the warmer she began to feel, until her fingers were coiling into the bed sheet enticingly.

“Hey,” Adrian spoke up, “let’s play…”

Melanie bit her lip, excitement filling her. It was her favorite time of the day, and she was more than happy to hear that Adrian couldn’t wait any longer, either. She moved to the dresser across the bed and opened the top drawer, where from within she withdrew a shoebox. Somewhat carefully, she brought the box down to the left of Adrian and revealed its contents.

Adrian peered within, her smile becoming warmer. “Hello, ladies~” Adrian sang. “Did you all sleep well? Did you get a lot of energy to serve us today?”

Inside the box were four women, three inches tall and imbalanced by their prison being moved through the air. Despite how weary they looked, they were fast to reply to Adrian’s remark. Scarlet nodded frantically, and Kimberly verbally replied as she did much the same. Bradz was quieter, but Chloe was unresponsive -- the only one to remain laying down, begrudgingly moving at all.

“Hey, what’s her issue?” Adrian asked, pointing heavily down onto Chloe. “What’s her name again?”

“Chloe,” Melanie said. “We could change that. Wormslut,” she looked to Scarlet, her glare delivering a wave of shivers to the tiny woman in question, “suggest a name for her.”

“P-Please,” Chloe whimpered, struggling to sit up, “I-I think… I’m n-not feeling well--”

Sit up!” Kimberly urged in whisper, motioning at Chloe to rise. “Answer her!

“Y-Yes…! I-I’m ready--” Before Chloe’s voice could get volume, she was rudely cut off.

“Wormslut! A name! Or else you’re the one that gets punished.” Melanie reaffirmed this, and Adrian nodded in agreement.

Scarlet shivered, looking back and forth between the sick woman and the two massive masters. She stuttered until she spat out a suggestion, “Useless...”

Chloe was agasp that Scarlet would reach such a name, but far more disheartening was the pair of laughs beckoning from above. “That’s a pretty good name!” Adrian remarked. “Useless! That’s pretty accurate for all of you though, isn’t it?”

“It’s good for her,” Melanie giggled. “She is useless. She has a whole family that she completely abandoned so she could become another slave for us. Very useless.”

“No!” Chloe denied it. “I-I’m not--!”

She was hit hard with a slamming drop of spit. Adrian would not tolerate being talked back to, and so she silenced the weak woman by nearly drowning her in saliva. The sight of a grown woman squirming in her spit brought her a sick joy, yet not enough satisfaction.

Useless, that’s all you are,” Adrian reinforced. “And now you’ve gone and made your home wet by being so stubborn. Bradz, kick her.” And so the tiny professor did as instructed with hardly any hesitation. Bradz had little qualms with approaching Chloe while she was pinned by a glob of lukewarm saliva and kicking into her back, multiple times, just to appease her overlords. And not one other tried to stop her, too scared of what else could befall them if they tried to interfere, only observing the grim scene as it played out.

Again, Adrian found herself enjoying the scene play out, but it still wasn’t enough to see Chloe reel from each blow. Melanie sympathized, and so she leaned forward and removed a long, black stocking from her leg. She pinched its toes, not wanting to feel the sweat it had garnered after a long day of wearing them.

“Wormslut, you came up with a good name,” Melanie said, using her freehand to abduct Scarlet from the box. “You get a pass for today.”

But Scarlet knew better than to be relieved. She was being rescued from any number of horrible games, only to be subjected to a different one. Indeed, that was Melanie’s plan, revealed as she brought Scarlet down to the back of her pants. It was pulled back and opened so that Scarlet could be disposed inside the black silk panties, swallowed by the underwear as the elastic was snapped closed.

“Hehe~” Melanie flinched, adjusting her butt’s position as to keep Scarlet tucked away nicely. “She squirms around so much~”

“She probably feels at home,” Adrian joked, stroking a hand across Melanie’s ass. She jumped slightly when she felt the rustling of a person, hidden behind a layer of jeans.

This playfulness reached Melanie, who couldn’t wait any longer to drop her punishment onto the remaining women. She released the stocking into the box, allowing it to drape over the three little bodies. “Dry up with this,” Melanie told them. Her nostrils flared to the scent she had cursed onto them, “Breathe that in. This is your master’s feet you’re being permitted to enjoy.”

“And your other master’s saliva~” Adrian sang. “What luxury! You should be honored! Are you little bumps honored?” In response to her question, the three women appeared to move, struggling under the weight of fabric just as much as they struggled to inhale the smell of Melanie’s foot.

Yet, it wasn’t a good enough response. “Speak up!” Adrian ordered, lifting the box to her lap and shaking it. The women trapped inside were tossed about, further lost under the stocking. If any heads popped out, she would shake it again until the stocking once more blanketed them. All the while, Adrian and Melanie both enjoyed their cries of horror, a dizzying sickness taking over all of them as they hoped their screams would eventually be enough to appease the couple.

Melanie found herself, in all of these sessions, watching less of the tiny victims and their suffering, and more so focused on Adrian. The spark that lit her eyes when she bestowed punishment upon their prisoners brought just as much life to herself. She lived for Adrian’s sadistic giggling, how innocent it sounded to an outsider, but how cruel it truly was underneath it all. Never before had she thought she could love Adrian anymore than she had, but that obsession had ascended to divinity.

It was something Melanie understood, without it ever being said between the two. Adrian was not merely returned to her normal size. She was reborn as a goddess. To her, the world was as huge and as imposing as it had been when she was at its mercy, like the others beneath her now. No longer, however, was she bound to such a pitiful form. She lived in that world as a giant, an unstoppable force that couldn’t be refuted -- just like Melanie had embraced, but with a true appreciation for her own power. She knew how huge she was to the others, she knew how weak they were to her.

And she hated them. These women were all traitors to her. Melanie had shown her how vile the world truly was, and how much power she had always meant to share with her. Together, as goddesses bound by love, they could reclaim that world. They could inflict their love onto it, like a poison that would reshape it to their whims.

For now, however, the goddesses would enjoy the toys they had. Scarlet and the others would appease their desires for a time, until the air outside calmed down and they could explore it again for new additions. The ritual could always be done again, and a potion would surely sprout from it. The fantasy tickled them every night, but they would be patient. There was still so much to enjoy out of the women they had.

“It’s probably time to feed her,” Melanie said. It was only her words that finally brought Adrian’s box shaking to an end, as her interests would be focused elsewhere.

From under the collar of her shirt, Melanie removed a necklace made of a resin-like material. It’s transparency gave a clear look at the pitiful sight within. Trapped in the necklace and worn like jewelry was Paige, as tiny as the other women, but appearing in a state far worse than them. She was suspended upside-down in the case, cramped in a space that allowed no movement. Her legs were brutally tied together as one limb using thin wire, so tightly wrapped that they cut into the flesh. Her skin was pale due to the forbiddance of sunlight, and her ribs and hips were visible from malnourishment. Her freckled face once sported wide glasses, but those were long abandoned, condemning her to a horrific world that she could barely see.

The case opened and the body collapsed out of it and into Melanie’s palm. Paige groaned, the sound of which was a mix of both shaking fear and grateful relief. “Th-Thank you, m-mistresses,” she whimpered loyally -- a trained response. What little movements she made were uncannily slow, on the brink of death as it were.

“It’s time to eat~” Adrian chuckled. “What did we have today, Melanie?”

“We had a late breakfast,” Melanie recalled. “You had the french toast and bacon. We also got coffee later, just before the appointment.”

“Mmm, that was delicious,” Adrian said, a hand holding her cheek in memory. “The toast was so warm and sweet, maybe even too sweet. The bacon though? That was perfect. Not too crispy, but not fatty, perfectly warm. Doesn’t that sound good, Paige?” Adrian lowered her head just over the woman, her coffee-scented breathes washing over her. It was impossible for Paige to not want that taste, to envy that sort of delicious meal, but worse was knowing that she would be given a mockery of that fantasy.

“What a good meal!” Melanie said. “I hope she enjoys it, too. Here, Adrian~”

Adrian opened her mouth wide, exposing the saliva-riddled cavern to Paige. Melanie, in turn, lifted the tiny woman into the maw, pushing her onto the bed-like tongue and forcing her into a pathetic crawl along the hot, slippery surface. It was horrifying to gaze into, the throat of someone so huge that it could swallowed into, yet Paige craved to enter. She did so as fast as her body would allow her, clinging to the tongue as she stretched her neck outward towards her molars.

Gracelessly, Paige feasted on the scraps and grime of what remained in between Adrian’s teeth. Moist sloshes of bread, films of syrup that hugged the white teeth, these were the ingredients Paige was permitted to eat. This was her meal, once a day, the only nutrition she was ever allowed. She ate like a dog, licking up the cracks of the teeth and grabbing at what was stuck to her gums, searching out what parts were most edible and often having to settle for what little turned up. In between mouthfuls of plaque, she would down handfuls of saliva, ingesting the spit as her only means of drinking water.

“Feed her, too,” Melanie spoke into Adrian’s open mouth. This rose a giggle from Adrian, a bellowing noise that shook Paige. “Remember what Adrian said. If you let the dean die, things will only get worse for you.”

Paige’s meal was interrupted by this threat, and she quickly -- quickly as she could -- made sure to allow her own necklace-donned woman to dine on the same disgust. Wrapped around her neck was Coatler, shrunken so small that she was indistinguishable from another speck of food in Adrian’s mouth, having been shrunken further than the others after Paige had been cursed as her possession. Her fate mirrored Paige’s almost exactly, though Melanie and Adrian found little they could do to the dust-sized woman without outright killing her. Instead, the responsibility was put onto Paige, a considerably more fun game to play than finding some meteoric method to destroy the belittled dean.

Adrian, all the while, hummed in delight as she felt her teeth being cleaned. Her healthy leg shivered under some of Paige’s heaviest touches, her gums still sensitive to the little limbs and that hungry tongue. Eat more, eat more! she wanted to encourage. You’re a parasite that I allow to live! Even now, I could completely swallow you on a whim! You’re barely worth any more than the scraps you’re eating!

Her face warmed with a blush, indirectly intensifying the heat Paige and Coatler sweltered in. Melanie took notice of these reactions Adrian had, the way she was tickled and made hot by her own power over her subjects. It was too much to bear alone, Melanie decided, and she tenderly leaned forward until her forehead touched Adrian’s, equally as heated. Both giggled, but it was Adrian to break the symmetry by moving up for a kiss, and another, teasing out Melanie’s tongue until it entangled around her own, and Paige by extension. Their embrace became tighter, their lips connecting more and more passionately while two grown women suffered an apocalyptic, monstrous ordeal between their growing love.

The world around them faded. The bedroom was but an empty universe to them, and time ceased much the same. They were gods, and their romance for each other was an elemental force of that divinity, the source of their penultimate power over everything they could desire. All words were far too human for them to consider accurate enough to best entail this otherworldly experience -- except, perhaps, one word.

“Endless.” This single word was etched into both Melanie and Adrian’s minds as they readied themselves for their new futures together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The end... to Endless. Thank you for everyone for reading my story~ I hope you enjoyed it.

Did it have to end this way? Some are probably asking that... and I wondered the same thing too. Couldn't things have turned out differently? Endless has ended, but it isn't the end. I present... Endless: The Never-Endings~ In a series of short stories, alternate fates to the characters of Endless are explored. Branching off from the main story, perhaps some will find freedom and be rescued from Melanie's torment, or maybe a grimmer fate awaited them after all...

A fun project that my patrons will be the first to experience! The first story will feature Kimberly, as requested by my girlfriend who always believed Kimberly deserved much better. Pledge to my patreon to read it when it uploads, or follow my social media to wait out for when it drops later~

Tumblr: cursecrazy-writing.tumblr.com

Twitter: twitter.com/cursecrazy

Patreon: patreon.com/cursecrazy